FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss Jones enjoys a walk in the forest. Part 8 of Miss Jones adventures.

Miss Jones enjoys a walk in the forest. Part 8 of Miss Jones adventures.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 26 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Miss Jones in the Forest. Part 8 of Miss Jones adventures. This one is more truth than fantasy. Which parts are which you can decide.

It was our first weekend away and it was amazing. I knew he would be great in bed but he was great out of bed too. We knew when we met on Fab this was something more. That’s why we hadn’t fucked. We built a relationship. Took time to get to know each other and now we’re a proper couple.

Our friends thought we had met on a dating site and knew we both loved sex but they didn’t know about the world of kink we also shared and that I had now experienced sub space many times under his expert hands.

We had enjoyed our first night of our weekend away making love gently and sensually and last night had been a CNC roleplay that I was a bit too expert at fending off and ended up with me fighting him off and ending up in fits of giggles instead. But it was still great and led to hours of fun.

Today was a nice walk in the new forest. It was our last full day and I thought we should at least get out and enjoy it a bit.

He had a rucksack. I knew he had drinks and chocolate in there but I hadn’t seen the rest. I had a flowy summer dress on and sandals. Not great for walking in the woods maybe but I loved the gentle summer breeze on my bum cheeks and knew that as the wind lifted it my bare thighs were exposed. I had no basque on today. Just pretty girly bra and thong

The sun was lovely and it was easy strolling along hand in hand as we meandered deeper into the trees. Crossed little streams and found a thicker part of the woods.

We didn’t see many others. The odd Walker in the distance but we were miles from the roads and public paths. I spotted a fallen tree just up ahead and felt it would be a perfect place for a short drink stop. I sat on the fallen tree trunk that time had worn a natural grove into. He passed me a bottle of water. He sat on the grass nearby just watching me. After a few moments the sun blazing down on me took effect and I lay back to enjoy it. One leg up on a branch of the prone tree trunk and the other dropped down over the side.

I slowly raised my dress so that my body was exposed and lazy began to rub my pussy over my pants. It felt so free out in the open with my legs apart. Knowing that anyone who passes can see what I’m doing. I heard him move and felt his shadow fall over me. He told me to raise my bum as he removed my pants and then pushed my legs back wide apart either side of the trunk so my pussy was spread wide. Then as I lay in the sun, eyes closed and wet pussy now fully exposed he began to lick gently along my labia

I sighed with contentment as his tongue went to work on my pussy. I felt my excitement build as he teased me, licking and sucking everywhere except my now swollen and aroused clit. He pushed my arms away as I tried to touch myself to relieve the ache I was now feeling. Over and over he brought me to the brink of cumming and each time he moved at the critical point. He kept it up for some time whilst I grew more and more frantic desperate for him to allow me to release what he had built. I begged him to fuck me but he just kept lapping away until I was crying out in desperation for him to ,please please let me cum sir’.

He eventually didn’t stop and I screamed out as he finally pushed his fingers inside me and began to finger fuck my pulsing pussy as he allowed me release. Squirting over and over as he sucked and nibbled my throbbing clit while he worked his fingers into me feel ing my pussy walls contract around them as I filled his eager mouth. As I finally stopped he raised his head and held out his hand to help me sit up. Do you feel better now little one? He asked as he pushed my panties into his pocket. ‘You don’t need these’ he said.

He helped me up and indicated for us to continue walking. My body was flushed with excitement and I could feel my juices drying on my thighs as I walked. I kissed him and could taste myself from his lips. I loved how he looked at me.

We walked deeper and crossed quite a difficult stream. ‘That way over there’ he said and pointed to a thicket where the trees had formed a kind of circle around a particularly big tree in the centre. As I walked towards it I was fascinated by the thickness of its branches. Its circumference. It looked majestic.

Right ‘this is ideal’ he said and set his bag on the ground and opened it removing something. ‘Come here’. He said and as I approached he put a black hood over my head. Totally cutting off any view at all. I heard as he took things out and moved around. I felt as he put on my collar and ankle and wrist cuffs. Then he reached under the hood and placed my gag in place. I was feeling excited and nervous not knowing what came next but I totally trusted him to keep me safe. I felt my zip undone and fall down my arms. He yanked it off so all I had left was my bra and shoes. He drew my arms together and I felt a rope threading through the loops. I heard the click as they were locked together and felt a swish in the air as a rope was thrown over the branch. I felt him move away and heard the noise of rope running through loops. I suddenly felt as my arms began to raise upwards drawing me forward slowly and then upwards. Higher and higher till I was on tiptoes and fully stretched up. I felt the rope stop and become taught and heard more rope running through loops. I hung naked apart from my sandals and bra. Totally exposed and only able to know what was happening by the sound of sir moving around me. Then his hands caressed me. He pulled my bra up and exposed my tits to the elements. He sucked my nipples and rubbed my once again soaked pussy. ‘Oh such a naughty slut’ he said as he felt how wet I was. I felt my nipples pulled tort as he put clamps in place and felt as he smacked my buttocks gently. He turned me gently and steadied me. ‘Now be still little one’ he said as I felt the first Fringes from Sirs flogger caress my thighs. Gentle strokes, little brushes of the leather against my skin, gradually getting harder. The sound of it starting to swish through the air as he built momentum. Then the licks of fire as the gradual stings became sharper, faster, harder. My bum on fire as the pain hit, heat, bite, sting, but also pleasure. My arms straining at the ropes but knowing that I would be rewarded for being a good girl. Enjoying the heat as the lashes shattered the air. It was very loud. Like a gun going off each time it hit. Surely it was echoing. Someone must hear. Eventually it stopped and sir lowered my arms a little. Then I heard a noise i love. Sirs belt being undone and his zip coming down. I felt his hands caress my hot burning bum cheeks. I felt his hardness as his skin touched mine and I felt as he raised me up , positioned himself behind me and pulled me down onto his hard throbbing cock. He began to fuck me hard, easily sliding into my soaking wet pussy. Almost brutally taking me. Like he was desperate with each thrust. My arms still suspended. Tits jiggling but still with the clamps firmly tight on my nipples. He fucked me whilst I grunted and cried out with each thrust. Every ounce of him totally dedicated to fucking me hard. As I began to cum hard I felt my juices run down my legs. Sir, still hard withdrew and loosened the rope so I could put my feet fully on the floor and be bent over. Then he parted my cheeks and thrust into my arse. It was soaked from my pussy juices and received the same hard fucking as my still dripping pussy had a minute before. It felt like he was never going to stop. He was so hard and deep I felt myself cum again. Then he stopped again. He pulled out and I heard his zip again. What now? He hadn’t cum but seemed to have stopped. I felt my legs parted more and rope threaded through the ankle cuff loops first one leg. Then the other. I felt my leg being moved out and secured. I then felt my other leg moved so that me legs were quite far apart. Then secured again so they couldn’t be closed. I was instructed to close my eyes and not open them. My hood was removed and a blindfold put in place. Sir straightened out my long hair and walked around me. He seemed to be inspecting me. Then he said ‘I’ll leave the condoms just here’ and I heard him walk away. I was still gagged but could hear now. I heard him as his steps became more distant. I was hanging legs spread. Naked except for a bra that had been pulled up. Nipples clamped. Pussy and arse used. Wet. Trembling with excitement. A little dazed by the brutal fucking I had experienced and the orgasms. I heard Sir speak from some way away. It sounded like someone answered. A stranger. I tensed and tried to hear what was said but I couldn’t make it out. the other guys voice was muffled. I heard steps. Kind of stomping. Walking at a brisk pace towards me. I felt hands touch me. I shivered. I heard breathing. Deep. Excited. I heard a zip and the crinkle of a plastic wrapper. Then I felt as fingers began to explore me. Touching. Probing. Pulling on my nipple clamp chains. Then the unmissable feel of a head of a cock exploring my pussy lips from behind. The gentle grunt as he entered me. ‘He said I can fuck you before he unties you’ a voice said. It sounded tinny but also kind of familiar but all thought was lost as this huge cock pressed into me. Slowly. Gently. Entering me as hands were gripping my hips pulling me back onto him. He began to fuck me slowly. My legs remained stretched apart by the ropes holding them securely in place my pussy filled with this hard huge cock that was deep inside my body. Using me. Enjoying my body. I had no clue of his age or what he looked like. All I knew was how good his cock felt. The sun on my exposed body. The gentle summer breeze caressing my now throbbing nipples the idea that anyone could be watching. Drawn by the sounds made earlier or my grunts as he slowly fucked me. Reaching around to rub my clit. Then reaching to pull the nipple clamp chains again. He seemed to be enjoying each squeal of pleasure he made me utter. Then slowly his hands moving to grip me tighter as he began to build up. Lilting my body as much as possible and pulling me back into his huge un-wielding cock. Building speed slowly. Taking me on the journey with him. Touching. Tweaking. Squeezing. Fully enjoying me being totally at his disposal. Building my own excitement as he began to lose control. Causing me to cry out as I began to cum over his cock. Squirting my juices again down my legs. God knows where sir was but I couldn’t hear him at all. Was he watching? Did he see how much I enjoyed the stranger? He gradually stopped thrusting and withdrew and actually said goodbye in his odd voice as I heard him stomp away. As the sound of him faded I admit I became a bit concerned. It was so quiet. It felt like I had been here hours. Where was sir gone. Just then I heard steps. Again the crunch of leaves and branches underfoot. And a cough. Then sir spoke.

Hmmmm you look so beautiful exposed and used in the sunshine. Are you aching? He released my arms and I felt my gag removed. I felt as a bottle of water was pressed to my lips I drank. Suddenly feeling thirsty. When I had had my fill I shook my head. The bottle was removed. I felt as sir licked the drops away that had fallen on my tits. His tongue teased at the exposed ends of my nipples a little. Then he moved behind me. My arms were free but my legs still spread. He entered me easily. ‘My your cunt is a little stretched baby girl ‘ he said as he proceeded to fuck me slowly. ‘Maybe I should use your arse but you do feel so swollen and wet it’s a shame to waste it. I heard you enjoyed your visitor. He certainly enjoyed you. He may come back another time ‘. All the time he was speaking he was fucking me. Building his speed and depth till I could feel his cock hitting my head of my Cervix with each thrust. His hands reach around my bent over body and as I began to cum he pulled off my nipple clamps flooding the blood back into my engorged nipples and causing them to feel onfire. He gripped me hard as I finally felt my reward. Sirs hot thick cum flooding into me. Over and over he thrust and spurted hard fulling me up. Flooding his seed into me. Showing me I belonged to him.

As he finished cumming he slowly withdrew. He unclipped my legs and rubbed them as I slowly moved. He helped me a few steps away and I felt as he lowered me down onto a soft picnic blanket. Lay still baby girl while you recover. He took off my blindfold and I looked around but there was only us there. There was food and drinks laid out and sir put a blanket over me. Relax while I pack things up. Eat and have some more to drink you have lost a lot of fluids this afternoon.

He packed up and we enjoyed a picnic before beginning the walk back. Except now I had a good idea what was in the rucksack and hoped sir would bring it on our next walk. And maybe invite a few more friends to find us xxxx.

As usual if you have enjoyed my tale ease leave a comment below as it encourages me to write more of my adventures down.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * nicepairCouple 26 weeks ago

portsmouth

Incredible.

south coast IOW

"Incredible."

By *aughtybutnicepeteMan 26 weeks ago

Fernndown

A very sexy story

By *ambsclassicMan 26 weeks ago

Cambridge

Beautifully written and incredibly erotic. Rigid from reading x

south coast IOW

"Beautifully written and incredibly erotic. Rigid from reading x "

Thank you. I hope you also enjoyed Miss Jones other adventures xx

By *ambsclassicMan 26 weeks ago

Cambridge

Like when you first read the latest in a series of novels and love it ... I will definitely be going back and savouring each one of your stories in order xx

By *aulboy1Man 26 weeks ago

newport

Wow miss Jones,you have smashed it again, great read

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story as usual

south coast IOW

Thank you all. Glad you enjoy my adventures xxxx

By *ngman70Man 26 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Super sexy and erotic

Wish I had found you on your walk x

By *andi_mmfCouple 26 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Absolutely fabulous, we also enjoy risky outdoor sex! Thanks OP and co!

south coast IOW

"Absolutely fabulous, we also enjoy risky outdoor sex! Thanks OP and co! "

By *ax664Man 26 weeks ago

portsmouth

I had to read in several parts due to being at the gym at the time and I was getting a little too excited. Mnnnnn

south coast IOW

"I had to read in several parts due to being at the gym at the time and I was getting a little too excited. Mnnnnn "

There is no such thing as too excited. Have you read the other ‘Miss Jones’ adventured. You may enjoy the night out one. There are links on my profile. Please comment if you do xx

By *ust want fun 888Man 26 weeks ago

nearby

Simply put, I loved this story, you certainly had me hard in my jeans

By *ony2269Man 26 weeks ago

Radcliffe

Mmm Miss Jones. Another lovely story. Keep it up. As you did here.

south coast IOW

[Removed by poster at 06/12/23 17:05:07]

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 25 weeks ago

south coast IOW

" "

By *oodhe1Man 24 weeks ago