FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wakening of young Hijabi

Wakening of young Hijabi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *our Knight 888 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Manchester

I catch you on the train and we are both standing up

And you don't know who I am because I get on after you

As the train moves off it bumps me into your juicy bottom and you can feel my semi-hard cock

You know you shouldn't but you push back

So I get a bit braver knowing I have the right girl and with a packed train no one is looking

So I put a hand on your hip and start rubbing my cock up and down against your bum and pulling you onto my cock

And I am so close you can feel my breath on your neck and ear

And I hear the odd gasp you are unable to keep quiet because you are pushing as hard as I am pushing forward

I lean right in your ear and whisper

I know you go on that fetish site little girl

Everyone on the train is busy either with their eyes glued to their phones or newspapers

So no one even notices that my hand is sliding up your side and over your breast

My fingers can feel your hard nipples through your clothes and I squeeze gently at first

On feeling no resistance from you

I squeeze harder and you bite your lip as the mix of pain and pleasure takes its toll on you

I lean in and whisper in your ear

I know you have no uni today and you have told your parents you were going to uni. What you are doing is you going to do is sit in parks and coffee shops and hope a man might start a conversation with and maybe even take advantage of you but you are to scared to even look any male in the eye

Nod if It is true and do not lie to me?

You nodd unable to speak

“Then when the train stops I tell you Follow me”

The next stop arrives so quickly that all the air in the world has disappeared. You try to breathe but you can't. I reach for your nipples once again and squeeze it hard and it turns you on having your nipples squeezed.

As you turn so do I lead you off the train and I do not even turn to see if you are following

You know you could walk away.

But you are worried he may tell your parents

But more so because of the need for that touch that feel of his hot member clouding your mind and all reasoning leaves you and you follow me

I stop half across the platform and you see my hand sign to stop and you do and then I sign with my hand to come beside. You daren't look at me but you come and stand by me and I take your hand.

I walk quickly, you try your best to keep but you are not looking where we are going until we step through a doorway and it's only once, you are in there.

It is the men’s toilets

You try to walk straight back out but I push into one of the bathroom stalls.

You stood with your back to in the stall and I tell you.

You must remove all your undergarments and hand them to me under the door, put your abaya back, and then come back out here. If you are not quick other men will be in soon and then you may even end up in the newspapers

The thought of being caught and being in the newspapers is so scary and your parents find out would shame of being disowned and thrown out is just too much, you remove everything and pass them under the door. You can feel the cold air on your breasts making your nipples even hard as it shivers through your body covering you in goosebumps and your pussy leaking juices.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onesy261985Man 26 weeks ago

Sudbury

Good start so far

Manchester

You start to put on your abaya and your phone rings, there is no number but you feel you should answer, the voice is the same person from the train and I tell you.

“Hurry out and head for the exit I'll be waiting for you”

“Yes Sir” You reply and you haven’t even seen his face properly. You rush out of the toilets hoping no one has noticed. You head to the top of the stairs with searching eyes. The only thing you remember about him is the coat and the hat. Just when you think you have spotted him, the voice in your ears, you are looking in the wrong way and turn left and keep walking he tells you.

“You said on the website you have never seen or touched a cock in real life, correct?”

“Yes, never.” You tell me, I haven’t finished with my questions and ask you.

“Do you want to”

As if on autopilot you answer.

“No Sir”

“Don't lie to me answer truthfully or this ends here and you can go home naked under abaya and lets see how that turns out for you for lying so I last.Do you want to?”

“Yes I want to”

You tell me and instruct you.

“Quickly turn left and head into the park and will some direction once we in the park, hurry looks like the heavens are going open and it looks like it is going to be heavy rain pour.”

You do as your told, you no more than a couple of hundred yards in the park and the heavens open and the rain come thundering down making your abaya stick your naked body and that thought scares and thrill you at the same time all these people rushing by you trying to get out of the rain don't even notice this semi naked pious looking girl walking past them.

You hear me in your ear again.

“Look up can you see the tow shelters up ahead one on the left and one on the right. You will go into the one on the left and you wil sitl down dead in the centre until you hear from me.”

“Yes Daddy”

“Good girl hurry along”

Pick up you pass and on stepping into the shelter you walk to the back sit down and notice you abaya is stuck to your body like a second skin. Your hard nipples are clear as day even the shape of your breasts too. Just than someone walks on and moved to your right hand corner right by the entrance and sat down, nobody walking by would have seen him. It dark in that corner, you can't make out but you know it's the same person from the train. Then there is my voice in your ear.

“Can you see the old man in the opposite corner from me?”

You gasp when you realise there is someone else there and he is looking directly at you and he is rubbing his hand over his own lap. You nod in a haze and stunned state and then I tell you.

“Go and sit right next with thighs touching and tell him Daddy sent me.”

You look at me shocked and angry you want to tell me to go to hell. He is an old white man in his 70s. You don’t want to, it feels so degrading, but what choice do I have you think to yourself and you get up and go and sit next to him. He doesn’t say a word, you swallow and take a deep breath to say what you have been told, it comes out as a whisper.

“Daddy sent me”

A growl comes back.

“Did you say something?”

You feel so humiliated, it is bad enough he is old enough to be my blood grandad and now I have to repeat it to you clear your throat and say it again.

“Daddy sent me”

With that, he grabs your right forearm opens the right side of his coat, and shows his thick white uncut cock looking hard as a pole with the veins throbbing. He takes your hand and places it on his cock. The heat coming from his cock feels like it is going to burn you, you had never even dreamt it may feel like this to be holding a cock in your own. He is moving your hand up and down making you stroke his cock. You know this wrong he is an ugly old man, in your dream it was a handsome man closer to your age or a little older not some perverted old man, and another one watching you and ordering you to do this, this horrible yet his cock feels so good in your hand and you want to stroke the full length of his cock and feel it from the base to the tip of it angry looking head. You ask yourself why is it this degradation feels so good. why can I feel a gush of juices flow from your hungry cunt.

You reach over with your other hand in a haze of humiliating lust and you are now stroking his cock with two hands and there is Daddy’s voice in your ear again.

“See you first feel of infidel man flesh in your hands?”

“ Yes Daddy, no this is degrading and humiliating”

You reply, eyes glued to this white cock and still pumping away, there is a chuckle and then I say.

“Braced yourself”

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *igerman23Man 26 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *..NemoMan 26 weeks ago

Durham

Manchester

Before you quite have the chance to process what I have said, the old man's hand is on the back of your head and pushes you over, and you can smell the arousal scent coming from his cock you open your mouth and feel the thick flesh of his meaty cock head in your mouth it is better then you dreamt it would be and your hands are still stroking his cock.

Just then the horror of it all you are in an open place anyone could walk in and see you behaving like nothing more than some common slut and even worse a hijabi whore.

Even with all these thoughts you do not want it to stop. You have never known your nipples to be this hard or your cunt to leak so much. He is still pushing your head up and down as you suck the head of his cock and you can taste man juice, its salty but nice and it makes you hornier than ever before. Your eyes are closed and this humiliation of being made to this old white infidels cock and without touching yourself you are getting close to orgasming. The old grunts and lifts your head up as continue to stroke and you feel his cock pulse and throb in your hands as you stare at as you watch the open and it starts to erupt and shot after shot of sperm flies in the air and land on your black abaya your hands and then the flow slows down and it is running all over your hands and his cock. You have watched this many times in videos but feeling a cock throb each time it shoots and it is because you have done this. Your thighs and legs are covered in your juices.

“Here clean him with this”

The same voice and your knicker are dropped into your lap, you turn to look and the hand on your head stops. You don’t want to but clean his cum up with your knickers. The old tells you.

“Yes thank you to your Daddy”

And just gets up and leaves never thanking you and you did all the work, this is so degrading, he doesn’t even really look at you.

“The old man told me to tell you Thank you”

“Good girl, well done, you're going to make a very good slut for me”

I tell you, you turn thinking I am still behind you, but I sat where you were when you first walked into the shelter. You still can't see my face properly but you can make out the shape of the rim of my glasses and my smile and you know who I am from the website. You smile and you hear my voice in your ear again.

“Your clothes are in the bag next to you and if you walk out here and turn left a few yards up there are some toilets you have put your clothes back on under your abaya and those cum covered knickers in your hand I expect you put those back on as well and there are no if buts or maybe about that and you will take a picture and send it to me on my phone straight away.”

“Yes Daddy”

You get up head down to the toilets and you take your abaya off and put those cum soaked knickers on you can feel the wet cum again your wet pussy this horrible but your cunt says you like this disgusting act and your clit is begging you to play with it. You don’t just in case Daddy finds out and you take a picture of them on and then put the rest of your clothes back on. There is a ping on your phone and it is a video as you click play, you gasp it is you wanking the old man's cock and OH hell also you sucking his cock. When the video finishes your phone rings.

“Right my sexy little hijabi slut I will see you next week at the sametime on the same train and you will be only wearing your underwear under your abaya.”

Warrington

By *vbiker2TV/TS 26 weeks ago

morpeth

By *cotty909Man 26 weeks ago

tranent

hayes

Love it.more please

Manchester

I tell you, you know you shouldn’t but instead you answer.

“Yes Daddy”

“Good girl and one more thing tonight when you are playing with your cunt I want you to put your knickers over your mouth and nose so you can smell and taste the cum and a I want a video of you doing it.”

With that I am gone. You wander through the park heading for the station. Thinking about what the hell have I just done. I could have been caught at any moment. The sticky knickers between your legs are an ongoing reminder. You know this wrong and you shouldn't done but your body need and the lust that it built up from being touched that on the train had set alight a fire in you that was still burning high. It was one thing to have spoken to him on a website. Hearing his voice in your ear was something else. In that voice he could have been reading a fairytale and he would have had your juices flowing. You think the way he told me to do things. There was never a way to say no to him. Yes he had indirectly said he would tell my parents. You know he wanted you way more then he wanted to get you in trouble with your family. You think to yourself when I get to the station you are going to take these disgusting cum covered knickers in toilets.

When you get on the station platform you look to see where the lady's toilets are and then find yourself hesitating and a fight within yourself. This is disgusting having to wear a complete stranger cum against myself in my knickers. This is blooding degrading. Yet your nipples have never been harder and your pussy is leaking more juices than at anytime this is the act of whore you are performing right here in public place just as you had stroked and sucked that infidel’s cock till he came all over your hands and you had cleaned with these very knickers, you trains arrives on the platform you get on the train and as you sit down and you feel the wetness of your knickers even more and you gasp a little. A lady sits next to you and her elbow catches you big round breasts sending a shock wave of pleasure through you all this from what you have been through today. Every little bump and rattle of the carriage makes you cunt probe and the dampness press against your heated flesh. The walk home is even a turn on.

As you walk in your mother asks you.

“Your home early”

You have to think quickly on your feet as the fear builds inside you when you look down you notice your abaya is all wrinkled and creased and you remember the rain. You lie to your very conservative and pious Muslim mother explaining how you got caught in rain and you think you may have a bit of a cold and you really need to get in bed. She checks you for a fever with her hand on your forehead. You are burning up, not because you have a fever but from the shame of lying.

She hugs you to her bosom and you fear she may be able to smell the cum in your knickers. She tells you.

“You go to bed my sweet angel and I'll bring a hot water bottle and some coco my poor angel.”

You go upstairs and take off your clothes, put on your baggy T Shirts and climb in bed still wearing your knickers as you know if you take them off your mother picks them up with the rest of the clothes and you just can't take the risk of her finding your cum stained knickers. There would be no explanation and it would be the end off your life as you know it.

It turns out to be a wise decision because when your mum comes in she puts the cup of hot chocolate on the table and tells you to get some rest and she will bring your dinner up later while picking up all your clothes to wash them, she asks.

“What is the smell in the air?”

“I don't know, it's a bit of a funny smell, you're right, but I have no idea.”

They both shrugged and mum headed out and downstairs. You lift the covers to remove your knicker and a huge waft of that same smell gushes out and you realise. It is the smell off that old white infidels man's cum and at first you find it disgusting but it seem to grow on you and your nipples are getting hard and you can taste his cock in your mouth again and you pull the cover over head and inhale the scent and fills your mind with thoughts of sex and lust you felt while sucking his cock and how it jerk and pulsed in your hands as his cock squirted it cum in the air and over your hands and slid down to his balls and now you wishing you had been made to clean it with your tongue.

You remove your knickers but not to throw them in the bin but you want to smell them better and want to thank Sir for making you do that. Your lust has taken control of your common sense and buried it deep into the back of your mind and horny greedy depraved slut is in control. She grabs her mobile and gets up and locks her bedroom door and throws the covers of the bed and gets a phone tripod and fix the phone so the top half of her face is not shown and she lays the knickers across her and over her nose and starts recording the video and the slut in you want him to see you doing such dirty filthy depraved things hope he will make you do more and degrade you like the slut you so badly not just want be but need to be.

The more you play with your clit and squeeze your huge tits and pull on your nipples, the depraved slut has hold of you like never before and with your lips, teeth and tongue you start to pull your knickers down. First the taste of your juices and his cum disgusted and more degrading it feels the sweeter the taste becomes and very soon your knickers completely in your mouth and your moans are being drowned by your own gag of your knickers until you squirt all over your bed.

By *itboyslim2Man 26 weeks ago

stevenage

By *eeker of pleasureMan 26 weeks ago

manchester

Nice one

By *vbiker2TV/TS 26 weeks ago

morpeth

Brilliant

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago

Kettrin

Absolutely fantastic, so horny

Warrington

Manchester

The next day she got up and went to uni as always, she was changed. Instead of walking around with you head bent down looking at the ground. Today you were looking at the people around you and walking passed you, do they notice you? Nobody seems to make eye contact. A few boys do look at your large 38DD breasts. Those boys' eyes the way they look at your tit even though they are afraid to look at your face because they think you are a pious muslim girl makes you tingle. You wonder if you were naked under your abaya would they notice, would they stare longer and would they get hard seeing your nipples against your abaya. DAM now my nipples are hard and my cunt is getting wet and I have a lecture to go. You have to calm down, I say to myself.

Once in the lecture, these lust filled thoughts won't go away. After Yesterday's adventure. Now I sitting wish I didn't have clothes on under my abaya would these be able to listen to the lecture or would they want to be touching me instead and I wonder how big their cocks are, i feel a gush of pussy juices flood my white cotton knickers. All I was horny as hell and I could wait to be alone in my bedroom so I could have a play.

When I get home from university no sooner have I got in through the door and my mum shouts.

“Sweetheart, a package arrived for I left it on your bed.”

“OK mum I'll go and have look be right back down”

I tell my mother and rush upstairs. I don't remember ordering anything. Closing the door behind myself.I open the package and there is another package inside with an envelope stuck to it. Written on it open this first my hijabi slut. I freeze. My only thoughts are what would happen if I had opened this downstairs and someone had read this. Thank goodness my mum got the package she always puts them on my bed. I opened the letter and it is from him. My sexy stranger from, he was bluffing about knowing my family or where I lived. The letter say.

“There is some sexier underwear in the package, the sort a sexy big breasted slut should wear and I want you to put it on and send me a picture of you in it as your other underwear is boring. This will also make you feel like the sexy filthy slut whore you are and think of me.”

I hate the words he uses to describe me.So is it these degrading words turn me on so. Is this who I am? Or who I want to be? I'm so wet horny I want to see what he has sent me and even if I will wear them but right now I need to go back down and I will have to look later.

Later that evening I am in my room. I was ok until I pulled the package out from under my bed and I sat on my bed looking at it and my nipples are getting hard and I can feel my juices flowing. Taking a deep breath and open the package and it is a bra and a thong. I've never touched or had a thong. It's in red lace. It looks and feels so sexy in my fingers. I look at the package with the bra in it reads it is a quarter cup bra. I have no idea what that mean so I take the bra out and it just as nice to the touch as the knickers but this will never cover my huge big 38DD breasts. I get up lock my door and strip naked and first I slide on my new lace thong this feel very different from my other underwear it very sensual and delicate but looks all so naughty specially the way it splits the two globes of my young firm butt and the way it sits high on my hips making my legs look longer. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help thinking I want him to be grabbing hands full of my butt cheeks with big rough firm hands.

Picking up the bra feels just sensual and delicate but way more sluttier the way my breasts are on full show in this bra no way is it ever going to stop them wobbling at all and when these nipples wobble and rub against my clothes I am going be so horny. I want to touch and play with my nipples and pussy so desperately right now, I squeeze my nipple like he did on the train. Oh that mix of pain pleasure flooded my new thong with my juices. I remember he told me he wanted a picture first. I better send him his picture then I can give myself some relief. I stand in front of the mirror and cover my face with my phone and stand side on so he could see her thong and the way her tits stand in the bra. Then she turns and takes a picture over shoulder showing how that thong splits and rides between full round butt cheeks l, finally one form head on showing big full firm breasts and sent all 3 pictures. Feeling proud of herself.

Ping there is message from Sir,it reads.

“I see you like them?”

“Yes Sir, I love them”

I replied. Ping there is another message.

“Do you want to touch yourself again tonight?”

“Yes Sir”

I send the text.

Ping.

“There is one condition and only if you promise something in return?”

“What Sir, please.”

I am so horny I would agree to anything right now. Ping!

“You will wear that underwear tomorrow to university.”

“Of course Sir.”

“Slow down slut its not that easy there is more. Once your in university you will go to the nearest Ladies toilets and remove all the clothes and just leave the new underwear on put your abaya back on and go about the rest of your day as usual and you will not put your clothes back on until. You get off the train and your station?”

I throw the phone on the bed, He can't mean that, I'm not doing it, he can go to hell. Sitting there thinking back over my day at university today and how horny I had got and the idea started to appeal.

It started to turn me on as much as it scared me, it was also getting me wet. I slowly reached for my phone and I stared at my hand and after a while I text back.

“Yes Sir”

By *athytvsubTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Loving this, hope there I'd more xx

Manchester

Oh yes there will be

hayes