FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Used panties

Used panties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe Sheffield OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Sheffield

one of my biggest fetishes and fantasies is smelling well used panties i find the scents intoxicatingly delightful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple 26 weeks ago

South Shields

"one of my biggest fetishes and fantasies is smelling well used panties i find the scents intoxicatingly delightful"

Hi Joe.

Not sure if this would be if any interest but we write about this sort of thing because we love used panty play too.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1443847

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Interested

By *urhamdebbiecdTV/TS 26 weeks ago

bishop auckland

I get mine from kinkie x

"one of my biggest fetishes and fantasies is smelling well used panties i find the scents intoxicatingly delightful"

Absolutely love it and you’ve described it well!

I was staying at my sisters in the summer, her friend was staying for one night, all roughly same age as me,,got up one morning went into bathroom as my sisters friend walked out,,on the floor was a nice warm pair of nicknicks,,I had a good sniff and taste,,then cum in the gusset,,I went downstairs,,both of them sat there,,then my sisters friend said she was going for a shower,,then my sister asked her if she wouldn't mind putting her nicknicks from the bathroom into the washing basket on the landing,

By *mfao88Man 25 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Hi all. For those looking for worn panties I can highly recommend Secret-64. She is a stunningly sexy woman with a great scent and is more than happy to have pics etc of her wearing them too.

» Add a new message to this topic