FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I can't really blame her part 2

I can't really blame her part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *skin OP   Man 21 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Part one was closed as thread became too big.

Life returned to almost normal. Mo continued to visit roughly once a fortnight, each time the same routine; he'd arrive and Mary would greet him at the door, he'd grope her bum or tits in front of me, making sure to make full eye contact with me, a leer on his face, before she would lead him upstairs. When he left he'd always make some sort of comment designed to humiliate me along the lines of "what a pussy" or "don't you worry hubby, I've just given her what she needs". I hated him.

One evening, things were different. They had been upstairs for about an hour when I heard him shout "hubby, come up here". This was new, I'd never been allowed to join them in the bedroom and to be honest, I had never wanted to. Nervously I walked upstairs and into the bedroom.

He was lying in the middle of our bed, completely naked. As before, I had to admire his physique, he certainly was a well built man. To his left was Mary. He had his arm around her shoulders and she was on her side, facing him. She looked unhappy, she had repeatedly told me she didn't want to hurt me by me seeing them together. This was clearly not her idea.

"Look at the mess your wife has made of my cock" he said. I looked at his cock. It was soft, about 5 inches and slippery with his cum and her juices. There was a bead of cloudy liquid at the tip. His balls were slick with the same cocktail of liquids.

"I can't go home l iike this hubby. Clean up your wife's mess". I moved towards the bathroom to get a towel. " No hubby, use your pathetic tongue. I'm told it not much good for anything else". Mary looked at me, a look of sympathy and guilt on her face. She nodded slightly. I weighed up my options. I could refuse, of course I could. This was my house, my bed, my wife. Who was this asshole to demand I lick his cock? I didn't refuse though. I was a bit scared of him, my wife seemed to think I needed to do this and it seemed the quickest and easiest way to get rid of this wanker.

I climbed on the bed and he spread his legs. I looked at his cock, it seemed slightly bigger now. I held it at its base, sticky and warm. My first cock. "That's it" he murmured and I timidly extended my tongue and licked the top of his cock. The drop of cum tasted of almost nothing. Slightly salty and not too unpleasant. I licked his shaft, both sides and then the underside.

I thought I'd finished then, would be allowed to leave but he wasn't quite done with me. He had embarrassed me, humiliated me, emasculated me in from of Mary but not quite enough. "Suck it hubby" he growled. His right hand pressed against the back of my head and pushed. He was strong, he was intimidating and I'd already licked it. I opened my mouth and took his brown cock into my mouth. "That's it hubby, well done". I could feel it hardening on my mouth, glans resting against my tonsils.

"Look what you've done!" he said, gently thrusting in an out of my mouth. "Looks like it's time for round two Mary". His hand left the back of my head and pawed at Mary's perfect breast. "Before you fuck off and I fuck your wife again, I want you to look at your wife. Mary, look at that pathetic excuse of a man lying there with another man's cock in his mouth". His tone was dismissive, belittling. I felt miserable and worthless. I looked at Mary, cock in my mouth and she looked me in the eye and shook her head slightly, a small smile on her lips. I noticed her nipples had hardened, presumably in anticipation of the fucking that was about to take place.

I stood up and walked out, leaving them to their fornication. I heard her moan as I closed the bedroom door. Walking down the stairs, I realised to my surprise and disgust that I was erect.

They fucked again while I went into the kitchen and gargled with water then whisky to get the taste of his cock out of my mouth. I could have brushed my teeth but I would have had to cross the bedroom to get to the bathroom and I didn't want to watch her with that arrogant prick. I didn't know what to think or feel. I'd never even thought of being with a man. While I wasn't repulsed by cocks, I wasn't attracted to them either. I wasn't attracted to the idea of having a relationship with a man either so why was I hard after what he made me do?

I sat on the sofa brooding. I had never dealt well with conflict and would usually avoid confrontation wherever possible. My previous girlfriends had always been assertive, had "worn the trousers" in our relashophships,and I had been told my a few people that I was a "pleaser", but not in a bad way. Could it be that it wasn't the cock in my mouth that had aroused me per se but the act of total submission and subservience? I didn't know for sure, but it was a moot point as there was no way that was happening again.

As usual, the sounds of fucking stopped and he left with a smirk and a gloating comment. This time it was "hope you liked the dark meat hubby, your wife sure liked the stuffing". I smiled sarcastically at his attempt at humour as I shut the door behind him. I heard the stairs creak behind me and I turned to see Mary standing on the bottom step. Despite what she was putting me through, she looked radiant and I realised that I loved her and her happiness was what I craved. She stepped forwards and kissed me on the lips. I tasted him on her lips and I knew he had ejaculated in her mouth. Again, my penis hardened. I tried to touch her breast but she brushed off my hand "maybe later darling" she whispered. We both knew that wasn't going to happen.

Over the next month, he visited three times. They kept themselves to themselves on those occasions with no more humiliation for me. She gave me a few hand jobs which I was grateful for but nothing more. Whenever I tried to get between her legs, she would push me away, always promising "later". I couldn't imagine her refusing Mo though.

In late August he took her upstairs as usual. I was in the kitchen, making myself a sandwich when I heard him descending the stairs after only five minutes or so. This was very unusual and I turned around, surprised as he walked into the kitchen.

He looked annoyed. "Your wife is on the rag" he said, clearly pissed off "and I don't stick it in bloody cunts". I was astounded by how ungrateful he was. I would have given anything to make love to Mary, whatever the time if the month. He glared at me then a sly smile spread over his face. "Man's come here for his hole, man's s getting one". He advanced toward me.

He grabbed my shoulder and spun me round, facing away from him. He pushed my head down onto the chopping board, sesame seeds from the loaf pressed into my cheek. With his other hand he pulled my tracksuit bottoms down and he then did the same with my boxers. I was panicking. It was clear what he wanted. I'd never had anything in me, not even a finger. I'd seen his cock, it had been in my mouth, there was simply no way it would fit inside me.

"No, please no" I begged. I tried to push myself off the counter. The pressure on my head increased as he lowered his lips to my ear. "Does Mary take it in the ass, hubby? I don't think so. I could go upstairs now and make her take it in her pretty, tight, virgin hole. She's smaller than you, it will hurt her too, maybe more than you. Do you want me to?"

I was in an impossible position. I was terrified at the thought of this horrible man buggering me, but I couldn't sit down here while he forced himself into Mary's most private place in our bed.

I said nothing and stopped struggling.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *skin OP   Man 21 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Much to my shock and embarrassment, I felt a frisson of excitement. Deep down, did I want this? Was I enjoying the domination by this man?

With one hand he undid his belt and lowered his trousers. He kicked them off and removed his briefs. From my position bent over my kitchen counter, I couldn't see his cock but I could remember it's length and girth. The hand not pinning my head to the chopping board was placed on my right hip and I felt his cock press against my hole. He pushed but it wouldn't go in. He pushed harder but it still wouldn't fit.

He stuck two of his fingers into the tub of spreadable butter I had taken from the fridge in preparation for making my sandwich. He scooped out some butter the plastered it against my hole. The remaining butter was smeared over his cock. I felt it again pressing against my anus. The pressure increased and with it the pain. With a sudden thrust, his greased cock head slipped through my hole. Fireworks of pain erupted behind my tightly closed eyelids.

His lips against my ear. "Take it hubby" and he slid fully into me. I could feel his lower abdomen against my buttocks. The pain was extraordinarily; stinging, burning, ripping. I cried out and he reached into the kitchen sink and grabbed a sponge we use for the dishes. He squeezed out the dish water and pushed it roughly into my mouth. "Shut up bitch" he hissed.

I realised he needed me to be quiet. He didn't want Mary to know he was fucking her husband. Why though? She had seen him having his dick sucked and licked by me. Was that OK but this fucking too "gay"? I was in no position to discuss this as his buttery cock started slamming into me.

It hurt. Even with the butter, it hurt. I had never been penetrated by anything before and his cock was girthy. As he fucked me, the pain lessened a bit as my anus dilated but the last few inches of his cock were thicker than the rest and when he pushed completely into me, I groaned into the dish sponge. To my astonishment, I realised I was hard and leaking precum. Again, the humiliation was turning me on!

This was weird, surreal even. All my previous sexual exploits had involved talking, eye contact, tenderness and intimacy. Here I was, getting fucked over my kitchen counter by a man who only wanted me as a tight fleshy tube for him to ejaculate into, yet it was bringing me pleasure! The only sounds were the TV in the lounge, the quiet slapping of him against my buttocks and the quiet groans of pain, muffled by a sponge, coming from me.

His thrusts and his breathing increased in rate and I thought he was close to cumming. The thought of his cum in me made me feel sick and I hoped he would pull out of me when he climaxed. I should have known better. I knew everything he did was for his own pleasure and that he had no regard for me. With a deep growl he thrust into me as far as he could. The last inch of his cock stretched me to the point of tears and I felt his cock pulsing as he pumped his cum into my rectum. Being seeded so roughly did something to me. I came without touching myself, spurt after spurt erupted from my cock and dribbled down the kitchen cupboard.

It felt like forever but eventually he pulled out of me. As he did so, a large glob of

semen dropped out of my dilated hole and landed on my boxers between my ankles. He pulled the sponge from my mouth and used it to wipe the mixture of cum and butter off his slimy cock. With shaking legs, I stood up, brushed the breadcrumbs from my cheek and bent down to pull up my boxers and trousers.

I turned to him but realised I couldn't look at him. He had taken from me my last vestige of masculinity. I had just about coped with him cockolding my Mary and him invading my mouth with his cock. The only thing I had left that was mine was my anal virginity and he had taken it easily, with almost no struggle, not because he was attracted to me but simply because he wanted to orgasm in another human being's orifice.

I felt worthless as he tucked his deflating penis back into his pants, and yet I also felt I'd achieved something. The realisation that being used in this way brought me pleasure. This, though, was a secret I'd take to my grave. Or so I thought.

By *rgasm4u69Man 21 weeks ago

Warrington

Sounds like a Bully rather than a bull

By *ocktoplaywithMan 21 weeks ago

Derby

By *ton_maleMan 21 weeks ago

Shoreham

Amazing

By *issy and hotCouple 21 weeks ago

middlesbrough

By *skin OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

He left without another word. I wiped my crack, cleaning the mixture of cum and butter from my hole. I then gently probed my sore hole and to my amazement, I found I could easily insert two fingers. I'd never been stretched like this before, I'd never had anything in my bottom before. I couldn't believe I had managed to take his cock in me. I bent down and wiped my cum from the cupboard and floor where it had pooled. It looked as though I had cum much more than usual.

I went upstairs to find Mary who was lying in bed. I climbed into bed next to her and asked what happened earlier. She told me that Mo had climbed between her legs, kissed her aggressively and squeezed her breasts. Off camera her bra and then her pants. He had pushed her legs up and apart so he could watch his erect cock slide into her pussy. He entered her but when he pulled back there was blood on his cock.

He climbed off her then, saying he didn't like fucking with menstrual blood on him. She offered to suck him instead but he refused her. He turned her onto her front and kissed and licked her lower back and buttocks before spreading them, revealing her anus. He let some saliva drio from his mouth onto her hole and inserted his thumb.

Mary explained she wasn't sure what to do. She'd never been fucked there before but she really wanted to please him. She hadn't realised she was on her period, the first indication was the blood on his cock so she let him play with her hole. The thumb was sore but bearable but when he tried two fingers, it was clear she coukd take no more and that his cock would never fit. She begged him to stop and he did. Telling her he'd be back next weekend, he left her.

Mary had heard the front door close about ten minutes later and wanted to know what had happened downstairs. Had we been talking, what about? I wasn't sure what to tell her. I doubted she'd beehive we had a nice cup of tea and a chat. I told her the truth. That he had forced himself on and in me, that I still had his cum in me and that I had cum from the fucking.

There was a silence as she tried to process what had happened. There was a lot to think about. Was she jealous that her lover had fucked me? Was she surprised that Mo woukd fuck a man? Did this mean her husband was bisexual?

She turned to me, her hand on my chest. "Did you like it"?

By *cott60Man 20 weeks ago

Perth

Well

By *issy and hotCouple 20 weeks ago

middlesbrough

More please

By *rgasm4u69Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS 20 weeks ago

City

Great story

By *ess n BenCouple 20 weeks ago

Didcot

Great

By *skin OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

This was the very question that I had been ruminating on. Did I like it? I had experienced so much pain but I had had an orgasm and cum more than I had ever cum before. I had to admit that being held down and buggered by a physically bigger and stronger man excited me. Another example of what seemed to be a humiliation fetish, I supposed.

"Yes, honey, I did". I went on to try and explain how being humiliated and being made to feel powerless seemed to turn me on and that the feeling of him cumming in me had made me cum like I had never cum before.

She confessed that she had never imagined for one moment that I would one day be fucked by another man but then went on to say she wasn't entirely surprised. She felt the same way about Mo, loved the way he used her body for his pleasure and she had cum when he ejaculated in her too. She shyly told me that she found the mental picture of my seeding arousing.

This was a strange moment. I had no idea what emotions I should be feeling but I felt relieved to tell her how I had been feeling about Mo and now we had shared our experiences together, I felt we were closer than before.

He hadn't fucked her and as a result she was insanely horny. My revelation had made things worse and she asked me to go down on her. This time six months ago, I woukd have refused, now though, the thought of being allowed anywhere near her pussy was an opportunity not to be missed, blood or no blood.

I ducked down beneath the duvet and pulled down her knickers. She had inserted a tampon and I could feel the string as I started to lick her labia and suck gently on her clitoris. As I knew she had had a thumb in her anus earlier, I licked my index finger and gently inserted it in her bum. As soon as I did so, she climaxed, pushing my head hard into her pussy. She moaned quietly then went limp and pushed me away. I climbed up her body, gave her a tender kiss on her cheek and we both fell asleep.

By *atthew78Man 20 weeks ago

Winsford

By *uriouser1000Woman 20 weeks ago

Borders

Mmm

By *attboy107Man 20 weeks ago

Near MK

What a dynamic

By *rgasm4u69Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

By *woformorefunCouple 20 weeks ago

Dundee

By *andy IanMan 20 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ess n BenCouple 20 weeks ago

Didcot

By *j and c 2Couple 20 weeks ago

mullingar

By *issy and hotCouple 20 weeks ago

middlesbrough

Come on more please

By *skin OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Nothing happened for the next fortnight then Mary received a text from Mo. He was coming over later that night. She was clearly thrilled and spent ages applying makeup and choosing her outfit. As usual, I sat downstairs watching TV as she opened the door to him and led him upstairs. I could hear their fucking, his low voice now and again. I assumed he was telling her what to do, what position to get into, when to suck his cock followed by her gentle moaning. I had no idea what he was actually saying to her, but my imagination was running wild.

Her noises became louder and I could hear him grunt and cry out. This time there was no doubt what was happening. As the closing credits of Coronation Street were rolling, his cock was balls deep in my wife's pussy, pumping his cum deep into her, around her cervix. His cum. The cum he had ejaculated into me a few weeks ago. The cum that had induced my own orgasm, making me what? A sub, a sissy, a cuck, a cum dump? Certainly less of a man. With this thought, I realised I was hard and leaking.

His footsteps down the stairs followed by the closing of our front door. No humiliation from him tonight about how hot my wife was or how well she had taken his bigger cock. I crept upstairs and pushed through the bedroom door. Mary was lying across the bed. She looked radiant. Flushed from the fucking, slightly sweaty and still a bit out of breath. Approached the bed and hearing my footsteps, she opened her eyes and grinned. I lay next to her and asked her how it went.

This was new. Previously what happened in here between the two of them stayed in the bedroom. It was simply none of my business but since the revelation that he had fucked me over the kitchen counter, it felt like we were closer and I could ask what had happened.

My wild imaginings of earlier were pretty accurate. He had pushed her onto the bed pulled her pants side and pushed into her. No foreplay but she was so turned on she was soaking and had managed to accommodate his length and girth without too much discomfort. He had fucked her in various positions including doggy which seemed to be his favourite. Before he penetrated her from behind, he stuck two fingers into her vagina and finger fucked her for a while until they were coated in her juices. He then stuck his cock into her and used her pussy juices as lube to insert one and then two fingers into her anus.

She had managed the first finger and she even found the sensation of being filled with his cock while taking a finger enjoyable but when he added a second, it was clear she was too tight and she asked him to stop. Instead, he inserted just his thumb and fucked her hard till he came. She came too, apparently hard.

This was the second time he had fingered her anus and we both knew he had fucked mine. It was pretty clear what he wanted from Mary. She wanted to please him but was afraid of the pain. I asked her if I could help, maybe with some gentle finger insertion with plenty of time and lubrication? To my amazement, she asked if I could try and fit in her bum. She thought my penis was probably half way in size been his thumb and his cock. I was a bit hurt by this assessment, as I thought I was a bit bigger but I jumped at the opportunity and agreed.

She asked if she could go on top so she could control the depth of penetration. She knelt over me, my cock the hardest it had ever been. She sat on me, my cock in her vagina first of all. I almost came immediately. She then lifted herself off me, and I could see my cock was slick with her juices and his leftover cum. She moved her pelvis forward slightly and I could feel the head of my cock against her anus.

By *atthew78Man 18 weeks ago

Winsford

By *rgar27Man 18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ornybeardedguyMan 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *woformorefunCouple 18 weeks ago

Dundee

By *skin OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Slowly, she sat down and I could feel the pressure on her tight hole increase. At first nothing happened then she slowly opened up and my slick cock head slowly disappeared into her. She stopped and lifted herself up. "it's a bit sore" she said. However, she clearly had a desire to overcome this barrier to playing Mo so she again lowered herself on my hard penis. I reached up and played with her breasts, and she sat down further. Her brown hole dilated bit by bit and with a sudden movement, my glans popped past her anus. "Ahhhh" she murmured with a wince and she stopped, getting used to my mediocre girth. I moved my hand to her groin, running my finger tips up her labia then into her. She may have been in some pain, but her pussy was the wettest I'd ever felt it,even allowing for his deposit of sperm.

She sat down fully and I slid completely into her ass. It felt amazing, so tight and warm. "Yes!" she exclaimed, "I did it!". Her hand started to play with her clit and she started to rise and fall up and down my shaft. This was the first time I had been allowed to fuck her in months and the first time I had ever had anal sex. There was no way I was going to last long and sure enough, my climax started to build. I told her I was about to cum and asked her where I should cum. "In me" she gasped, her fingers a blur at her clit.

I came and came. I think it was probably the most intense organ of my life. As I did, Mary stiffened and a flush appeared on her chest. She was breathing hard and I could feel her pelvic muscles clenching and unclench around my cock. She collapsed on top of me and I remember thinking that this could have been the perfect moment of post orgssmic spousal bliss if not for the thin stream of another man's cum likely dripping from her pussy, onto my pubes. Still, she was happy as was I. She climbed off me and lay beside me. She was smiling, her eyes closed. I kissed her on the cheek and we both fell asleep exhausted and fulfilled.

By *issy and hotCouple 18 weeks ago

middlesbrough

By *atthew78Man 18 weeks ago

Winsford

By *erri AnneTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *eed AttentionMan 18 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice bit of sex

By *attboy107Man 18 weeks ago

Near MK

So glad to see more of this fantastic story OP, hope you have lots more to share

By *ess n BenCouple 18 weeks ago

Didcot

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS 18 weeks ago

City

By *ornybeardedguyMan 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

By *rgar27Man 18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *acabiscuitsMan 14 weeks ago

exeter

Wow

By *rgasm4u69Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

Is this the end or is there more to come ?

By *igerman23Man 14 weeks ago

hayes

More i hope

» Add a new message to this topic