FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first!

My first!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 1

It's hot and noisy in the club as I make my way to the bar, sliding up onto the bar stool beside her, A beautiful brunette. Long tanned legs and pert round breasts. I can just make out the points of her nipples through her black lace dress.  

I'm imagining running my hands up and down her beautiful body, kissing her and caressing and teasing her into a frenzy. She turns and flashes me a smile and instantly I feel my pussy clench tight. I'm imagining my fingers slipping between the soft flesh at the top of her thighs and stroking her smooth soft pussy. 

I'm not sure what's come over me recently but I have such urges to be with a woman. I still love a hard cock making me cum but I've wanted to taste the juices of a sweet pussy and caress the soft flesh of pert round and full tits and lick and suck on the nipples. 

"it's busy tonight" she calls, over the din "I needed a time out". "Can I get you a drink then" I say nodding to the bar man and ordering a gin and tonic. "Same for me please" she says as she smiles. 

We chat and laugh finishing off our drinks. "oh I love this song" she calls and I ask her if she'd like to dance. She's already off her stool leading me to the dance floor. My mind now racing as my eyes fix on her pert ass.

"your such a great dancer" she whispers in my ear as she presses her body in behind me, her hands now on my hips as she gyrates and grinds to the music. It's packed on the dance floor, not much room to move, but I turn to face her, my hands running over her ass as we dance close. She doesn't seem to mind and smiles at me. My mind now racing, I really want her, to taste her sweet pussy.

"Loo's" she whispers in my ear, taking my hand again and leading me through the packed crowd. The queue in the ladies is long so when a cubicle becomes free we both dart inside. I'm so horny now and something inside me takes over, although I've never done this before I feel sexy and confident with her.

She leans back against the side of the cubicle and I press up against her, leaning in and kissing her sweet soft lips. She doesn't stop me and opens her mouth as my tongue slips inside, teasing her tongue, tasting the gin. I take her head in my hands and kiss her passionately, my hands running all over her body, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples through the flimsy material.

I'm ravenous now, I want to taste ever inch of her. She whispers in my ear "first time?" I pull back and look at her, "yes" I whisper. She smiles and pulls her dress down over her boobs, taking my hands as we both cup and caress them over the silky material of her pretty pink and black bra. She removes one of her breasts from her bra offering it to me. As I open my lips to taste her sweet salty flesh of her breast and suck and nibble gently on her nipple, I feel my pussy getting very wet. This is so erotic, just as I imagined it in my dreams.

I slide her dress up her hips, caressing and touching her thighs as she raises one leg up and rests it on the toilet seat. Our eyes locked on each other as I rub her pussy over her panties. She's soaking wet too as I move them to the side and slide my fingers deep inside her, my thumb rubbing her clit as she arches her back, letting out a deep sigh soon to be followed my a loud moan and I press my lips hard against hers to stifle it. 

Now fingering her harder and faster, I feel her knees bend and tremble as her creamy wet juices flow over my fingers. I slowly remove them bringing them up to her mouth and without hesitation she sucks my fingers tasting her juices. Her eyes dark and smouldering, a look that says I need fucked! 

I kiss her sweet mouth tasting her juices and whisper "I want to taste your wet pussy". I turn her around and she bends leaning over the toilet cistern. Pushing her dress up over her ass and pulling her matching  black and pink panties down, I then kneel behind her, spreading her beautiful pink pussy lips. My tongue licking and lapping her juices as I suck on her lips. My tongue exploring every inch and crevice of her gorgeous pussy. 

She moans softly, reaching around to stroke my head, encouraging me on as I devour her pussy with my mouth. She writhes and bends and wriggles as I suck harder, relentless in my pursuit to make her cum in my mouth. I insert two fingers  in her tight pussy fucking her harder until she cums and creams in my mouth. She tastes delicious and I love it! I wasn't sure if I would but now I want to take her home and play some more!

I pull her panties back up as she fixes her tits back into her bra and straightens her dress. I kiss her sweet mouth then scooping her hair back from her pretty face and dabbing the sweat of her brow with the back of my hand.  We both smile and I whisper "I'd love to take you back to my place and play some more, my boyfriend would love you" she kisses me softly "I'd like that". 

She grabs our coats and bags as I hail a taxi and we both slide into the back seat. I give the address and send you a quick text. "get home soon, I have a surprise for you! x". Then I turn my attentions back to her. I lean in and kiss her neck "shall we give him a little show?" I whisper in her ear. She gives me a naughty smile and leans in to kiss me full on the mouth. I catch a glimpse of the driver looking at us in the rear view mirror so I move my hand over her breast and she reciprocates by rubbing my knee and sliding her hand up and down my thigh, hitching my red dress up revealing my stockings and suspenders. She snaps the suspender on my leg and the driver splutters a stiffed cough. "you're bad" I whisper and we both giggle as the cab pulls up outside my apartment. 

I pay the driver as he says "have a good evening ladies" I smile raising my eyebrows giving him a cheeky wink "oh we will!" "I bet" he replies as he hands me my change.

Inside the apartment I pour us some more drinks then I lean in to kiss her again. Sweet and soft and tender. I set our drinks down then reaching around the back I slowly unzip her dress, caressing the bare flesh on her back and leaning in to kiss her neck. Her dress drops to the floor and I bend to pick it up. As I move back up her  body my eyes fix on her pretty knickers just covering that sweet pussy. I want to taste it again!

I move up her body dropping lite little kisses all over it until I reach her mouth, my tongue delving inside, I can't help but slip a finger inside her tight pussy, still warm and wet from earlier. I slide my finger out slowly and bring it up to my mouth, sucking on it, tasting her sweet juices.

I turn around as she unzips my dress and it falls to the floor. She kisses the nape of my neck and blows lightly, sending shivers through my whole body, then I feel the warmth  of her breath again as she kisses my neck again. My body is tingling all over, my nipples hard and aching. My pussy moist and throbbing. 

I scoop my dress up and throw it over the chair. Then I hear your key in the door. 

Part 2 to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

hope there is more

x

This is amazing!

Do you want part 2?

By *ameshMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Bath

"Do you want part 2?"

Mmmmm. Let me think about this one? Yes please

And parts 3,4,5, & 6

part 2 

I tell her to sit on the bed in the next room and I go to great you at the door in my underwear and stockings.  Its a new black and red bra and matching knickers I bought, knowing that you'd like them. A black suspender belt and lace top stockings and killer black and red heels. You walk in "oh new underwear! I like this surprise!" you say as you grab me pulling me in close to you and kissing me hard and passionately. "you like it" I say coyly, looking up into your eyes. "love them babe, now let's get you out of them, I know they'll look better on the bedroom floor!"

I smile and take you by the hand, leading you towards the bedroom. "I've another surprise for you though, I think you'll like this one better!" I say flashing you a sexy, sultry look. Your mind racing as to what it could be. A new toy maybe or a sex swing! You remember that a few months ago You'd mentioned wanting to have a go on one of those, maybe it's that. Your heart rate quickening with excitement and anticipation.

You walk into the room and I make my way to the bed beside her. We start kissing and touching and I undo her bra. You stand still, frozen for a second, blinking a few times to make sure that what you're seeing is correct. Your cock immediately hardening as you hear your breathing getting heavier. 

I lean down to kiss and suck her nipples and she undoes the hooks on my bra. She looks at you, your eyes fixed on her every move. She's very sexy you think to yourself as you watch me lick her nipples and she moans, now leaning back on her elbows giving me better access. She begins to caress my breasts as I lie along side her on the bed. You're still just standing watching. Your whole body is tingling with delight and desire but you're not sure quite what to do.

I whisper in her ear that we are going to undress you together and ask her to follow my lead. We get up off the bed and walk towards you. Your heart is pounding, your cock pulsing and throbbing, begging to be released. I take your jacket off and undo your tie, turning to throw them on the chair she then unbuttons your shirt slowly. I watch your every move. I can see that you're excited and loving this.

She takes your shirt off and kisses your chest lightly with little wet butterfly kisses teasing you as you moan softly. She takes out your button and unzips your suit trousers letting them fall to the floor. As she removes your socks and shoes and trousers I lean in to kiss you, your tongue delving into my mouth, devouring me with lust and passion, taking my head in one hand you pull me closer. Kissing my neck and nibbling my ear you whisper "you're very bad! I love it".

Standing in our bedroom in just your boxers, kissing me whilst she begins to pull down your boxers kissing the bare flesh as its revealed until your throbbing rock hard cock is released and you step out of your boxers kicking them to the side. She licks the tip of your cock. Circling it slowly and teasing you in and out of her mouth. You moan louder as you caress my breasts letting her work on the length of your hard shaft.

She swallows your cock whole, deep in her throat as she caresses and squeezes your balls. You are so horny now as you continue kissing me, pulling me by my hair towards you, staring into my eyes. Your right hand now stroking my head as your left hand strokes her head, pushing her down on your cock, fucking her mouth. You know it won't take you long to cum. You moan loudly and I sense that you are close to climax so I kneel down beside her and take over licking and sucking your cock as she licks and strokes your balls, playing with and teasing your ass. 

One hand on each of our heads as you feel your hot spunk pumping up your shaft. You take your cock wanking hard until you cum, blowing your load all over our tits and in our mouths. I suck your cock, licking your cum dripping off your shaft. Then I lick and suck your cum off her tits as you watch, even more aroused you know it won't take long to get hard again. She then leans in to lick your spunk off my boobs sucking hard on my nipples making me wet as I moan. 

Then she kisses me, her tongue in my mouth as I taste your cum on it. We slide up your body. You kiss me first, filled with lust and passion you love tasting yourself on my lips, "now her" I whisper as she leans in to kiss you. You taste your sweet salty cum on her lips and tongue as you kiss her passionately. Feeling your cock stir again as I stroke it.

You take us both my the hand and lead us to the bed. I lie down first then she lies next to me. We kiss and caress each other. She slides her hand between my legs rubbing my pussy over the top of my silky knickers, now very wet from my pre cum. She takes your hand and places it on my pussy "feel how wet she is" she whispers to you then she gestures for you to open my legs. 

You spread them far apart and I raise my ass for you to take off my knickers. You slide them down my long stockinged legs. She slips her fingers inside my wet pussy. Instantly I buck, arching my back as she finger fucks me hard and fast, pressing on my clit. I can't hardly breath as I feel my pussy juices dripping between my lips, soaking wet. 

You move in between my legs licking and sucking my pussy, lapping at my juices, fucking me with your tongue eating me hungrily with lust. She sucks hard on my nipples making me moan loudly and I climax and cum in your mouth. My creamy cum filling your mouth as I writhe about on the bed and she kisses me hard. My body weakened and tingling all over. 

She moves to kiss your mouth, licking my cum off your lips "ummmmm she tastes good, my turn!" she purrs as she slides between my legs licking and sucking my pussy. Sucking hard on my clit and lapping up every last drop of cum. I'm totally spent, my body in ecstasy as I reach up for you to kiss me. Your sexy sultry eyes fixed on mine full of desire and lust and something else that I haven't quite worked out! 

I roll over onto my hands and knees, my ass in the air, my pussy still soaking wet and aching, ready for your hard cock as I purr "come fuck me, I want to feel your thick hard cock in my pussy". You oblige quite happily, positioning yourself behind me as you ease slowly inside my tight lips and they contract tightly around your cock. You ease in and out slowly at first, savouring every stroke and teasing me, knowing I want you to thrust harder, making me moan and beg you to fuck me harder. 

"Come bring your sweet pussy to me" I purr at her, "I want to taste you again!". Again you think, but when? I turn to see your puzzled look. "In the toilets at the club" I whisper. "Oh so you two started without me?! Looks like I've some catching up to do then!"  you scoff raising your eyebrows and at that you snap my suspenders on my ass then fuck me harder and faster. 

Driving your shaft deep inside me. I moan loudly as I suck on her sweet pussy, the moans vibrating on her clit. She's so wet and tastes so good. I'm in total ecstasy as you fuck me hard and I devour her sweet pink fleshy lips. You make me climax again, hard and fast and so delicious as it radiates through my whole body.  I turn to Kiss you "sorry baby I couldn't resist, it was very hot and horny, not sure what came over me!" you laugh "it's ok baby, but it's my turn to taste her" you give me a cheeky wink and slide between her legs. 

Her pussy his dripping wet, creamy, sweet and salty as you lick and suck on her clit. I straddle her mouth, facing you as she licks me out again. Her tongue darting in and out thrashing around on my clit mirroring your strokes on her pussy. Then you slide up her body raising her legs up onto your shoulders and slide your cock deep inside her. Your eyes fixed on mine as You fuck her long and slow as she eats my pussy, moaning and bucking on the bed. 

You thrust harder, caressing her breasts as she squeezes tight around your shaft. I move towards you kissing you as you fuck her harder. Her body now convulsing as she cums. A huge orgasm that constricts your cock until you can't take it anymore. Your balls tightening as your cum pumps up your shaft. You pull out of her and I bend down and you  cum in my mouth.

Totally exhausted and fully satisfied beyond our expectations the three of us collapse on the bed. Our bodies entangled around each other as we lie there touching and caressing each other. I move your head towards me, kissing you softly on the lips "well, good surprise then?" I whisper. "great surprise! I can't wait for tomorrow nights surprise!" you wink and we laugh cuddling into each other as the three of us drift off to sleep. You'll need some rest I whisper, so you're ready for round two! 

By *andysod1965Man  over a year ago

Southall

Faaaaaannnnnn bloody tastic story

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Wow mefor U said U liked writing U didn't say U were this good had me hard when U bought her g&t do let us know what happened the next night again wow

Wow!! This is superhot!!!

Wow mmmmmmm I ganging for it now hehe

Oh what s fab story would love this to happen to us!!x

By *oddamnCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

Brilliant story, and well written

I'm as stiff as a board now!

Great story had me stiff in no time

Wow your stories just keep getting hotter and hotter

By *ike_TrishaCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Hard and cum by the time finger to mouth..;-))

another cracker story mefor xxx

By *ire2for1Couple  over a year ago

n canton

We are a couple thousand miles away wishing we lived next door to you! That was very intense thank you from the both of us.

» Add a new message to this topic