FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > holiday cuckold fun

holiday cuckold fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1zzahug OP   Man 24 weeks ago

haydock

spent 10 days in a adults only hotel in benidorm one evening while i was sat in the bar watching the entertainment a couple came over and asked if they could join me as there was not many free seats i said my pleasure we sat chatting he said he was from bristol she from cardiff they had been together 3 years as her hubby had passed away i said i was sorry to hear about that but she was still a pretty woman with years of fun ahead of her he seemed taken aback after a couple of drinks i asked how they had met through a dating site she replied oh i said i have met with a few couples through a swingers site his ears pricked up and he asked me about my meets i told him i had met a few couples and enjoyed 3sums and cuckold fun she was smiling have i said something funny she replied no we have been fantasizing of meeting someone for a bit of fun but not had the bottle to carry it out i moved my seat closer so the female was in the middle asked what her likes and dislikes were he said he would like to watch her with another man well i said that can be arranged she smiled would you like another drink he asked i am going the boys room then will get us all a drink he said when he got up i told his partner how nice she looked and i was getting turned on looking at her tits and her accent i put my hand on her thigh slowly rubbing up the inside of her thigh till my fingers got to her knicks gently stroking her lips through them she raised her head biting her lip i saw him walk back into the room went the bar and came back with our drinks she asked could we take the drinks uptairs we got into the lift to the 17th floor we started to kiss while he watched on as the lift stopped we got to their room she opened the door we all went in we kissed again i put one hand up her skirt fingering her pussy he sat on the top of the bed i guided her onto the bed still kissing her now playing with her tits unzipping her dress pulling it down getting her arms out then down over her knicks to the floor then removing her bra lettng her big tits free moving down licking sucking then nibbling her nipples whlile getting my hand down her knicks and putting one two then three fingers into her pussy and finger fucking her she then pushed me i stopped get undressed she said i got stripped she removed her niks i lay beside her sticking my wet fingers in her mouth he was getting undressed i got down the bottom of the bed opened her legs and started to eat her pussy out again putting fingers in to fuck her she was moaning he put his cock in her mouth after a few sucks he shot his load i told her to kneel up turn round and put my cock in her mouth got hold of her hair and fucked her throat making her gag then pulled my cock out went behind her pushed her head down and fucked her in both holes till i was ready to cum pulled out and jizzed over her arse lay on the bed let her suck me dry we then kissed and cuddled for what seemed like hours i got up got dressed kissed her and arranged to meet next day by the pool we chatted and arranged to spend time together for the rest of the week

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayarMan 24 weeks ago

Wirral

Lucky lad

By *aughty Nas xxxMan 24 weeks ago

Birmingham

» Add a new message to this topic