FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty Aunt

Naughty Aunt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

I've been wanting to do this role play scenario for some time and have found women willing to take part but it just never went anywhere so just putting it here on the off-chance and just share cos I think it's fun. Now, I'm no stranger to older ladies than myself, I've been in relationships with a few but it's the role playing aspect of this I like.

The scenario is that a woman I know, an aunt/mum's friend/dad's gf, etc. gets in touch asking for help with some errand or other and when I go round to her place, she attempts to seduce me. I will act shocked, even reluctant, but eventually give in because, of course, I've always been attracted to her.

Ideally, I'd like a bit of contact beforehand. Messages, innocent at first but getting a little flirty without going too far, not sexting. Swap pics, but again, not nudes. More like pics from events or holidays or days out where you might be dressed up or whatever.

That's the gist, I would leave the details entirely up to the woman in question because the whole point for me is that it's a surprise. I'm usually more dominant when it comes to this but I just like the idea of an attractive older woman going after what she wants: me! ??

Thanks for reading. And good luck out there. ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzygizzMan 22 weeks ago

manchester

"I've been wanting to do this role play scenario for some time and have found women willing to take part but it just never went anywhere so just putting it here on the off-chance and just share cos I think it's fun. Now, I'm no stranger to older ladies than myself, I've been in relationships with a few but it's the role playing aspect of this I like.

Done it for real

The scenario is that a woman I know, an aunt/mum's friend/dad's gf, etc. gets in touch asking for help with some errand or other and when I go round to her place, she attempts to seduce me. I will act shocked, even reluctant, but eventually give in because, of course, I've always been attracted to her.

Ideally, I'd like a bit of contact beforehand. Messages, innocent at first but getting a little flirty without going too far, not sexting. Swap pics, but again, not nudes. More like pics from events or holidays or days out where you might be dressed up or whatever.

That's the gist, I would leave the details entirely up to the woman in question because the whole point for me is that it's a surprise. I'm usually more dominant when it comes to this but I just like the idea of an attractive older woman going after what she wants: me! ??

Thanks for reading. And good luck out there. ????"

By *ykinkyCouple 22 weeks ago

cleethorpes

??

manchester

Get it done for real

"Get it done for real"

Hence the post. Haha

manchester

Sorry I meant , I’ve done it for real lol

Ah, I see haha. Nice one!

By *tirlingshire matureMan 22 weeks ago

falkirk

Was lucky enough to be seduced as a teen by a friend in her early 40’s.Fkd her into her 80’s

"Was lucky enough to be seduced as a teen by a friend in her early 40’s.Fkd her into her 80’s"

Wow! Really kept that going!

Do you know that in ancient Polynesian villages, when the boys came of age, the women of the village would take them and show them how to please women? Read it in a book, could be total bullshit but I think that would be a good idea. Haha

By *hico42Man 22 weeks ago

dunfermline

"Was lucky enough to be seduced as a teen by a friend in her early 40’s.Fkd her into her 80’s"
she still fucking

By *ose manMan 21 weeks ago

kells

By *orkshireBeef26Man 21 weeks ago

Kirkella

I'd Love to do this with my Older Female nextdoor neighbour...

Xxx

By *mukMan 21 weeks ago

Southampton

My aunt was naughty as hell

By *ose manMan 21 weeks ago

kells

And

By *izzygizzMan 21 weeks ago

manchester