FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girl on the train

Girl on the train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    24 weeks ago

He slammed the taxi door shut. Thrust a £20 at the driver and said "Keep the change" as he rushed down the escalator towards the main station concourse.

His boss has called him into a meeting just when he wanted to leave. And now here he was catching the last train home for Christmas. Or at least that's what he was trying to do. Traffic had been as thick as turkey stuffing as he had been trying to get across town from the office. He had a couple of minutes before the doors shut. He eased himself past the other travellers who had clearly not been called into a last minute meeting.

As he reached the bottom of the escalator he pulled his wheel suitcase over the bump and he started searching for the information boards to tell him which platform. Platform 12. The Edinburgh train. He still had 3 minutes. He fumbled for his ticket and made it to the gate. The ticket was sucked in and spat out and the barriers opened allowing him entry. He walked briskly along the platform looking for the first open door. Climbing aboard he sensed an immediate relaxation. He had made it. He was on his way home for Christmas.

Now to find his seat. Julie, his Executive Assistant, had booked a seat on the earlier train that he was supposed to catch. But now he was fighting with the masses to find a seat. He walked through the carriages. The quiet coach, the dining car, all the standard carriages until he reached the first class carriage.

There he found a seat. Not just any seat. He found a seat next to a young lady who was apparently travelling by herself. "Is this seat taken?" He enquired.

"No it's free. Please take a seat." The young lady was shortish, although difficult to tell when she was seated. Long blonde hair. Gorgeous pert breasts and wearing a scent that made her seemed very elegant and sophisticated.

He put his case in the space between the seats and took off his suit jacket. He carefully folded the jacket and sat down next to the young lady.

As he sat down she caught the faint waft of his aftershave. It was a little clichéd and common now, but he still liked it and she did too. "Boss?" She enquired

"Yes that's right!" He was surprised that she had recognised it, but he loved the fact that she had noticed

The couple looked at each other on the train. The gorgeous blonde and the hurried businessman.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan 24 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Interesting start

By (user no longer on site) OP    24 weeks ago

They smiled. Fate has brought them together. "Are you going all the way?" He asked. She blushed a little and looked away for a second. "I'm going to Edinburgh, yes, if that's what you mean" she replied in her soft seductive tone.

He realised that his words could have been taken another way. It wasn't intentional, but he did love the "double entendre". He loved that she blushed a little. He loved the sound of her voice

Everything about her was heaven.

The guard walked past the window as he closed the last door on the train and blew his whistle. The carriage jolted slightly as the engine in front started pulling the inter-city train out of the station. She jumped everso slightly as the carriage moved forward and pushed her back in her seat. "Did he notice?" She thought to herself? "Does he think I'm stupid?" She was not used to train travel and her nerves had momentarily got the better of her. "Are you OK?" He enquired. He reached out instinctively and touched her hand. She felt warm and soft to his large manly hand. "Oh yes, I'm fine. Don't mind me. I don't get out much" she joked with him. She had felt his concern. Was it innocent?Was it seductive? She didn't know, but she liked it. She felt that this train journey would be much better than she had first feared.

As the train settled into a steady pace, the clickety-clack sound and the late hour of the day started to make her feel drowsy. She snuggled into the corner of her seat and closed her eyes.

Sitting beside her, the businessman lent over and carefully put his hand on her face, cupping her jaw and turning her face slightly toward him, he kissed her. She kissed him back. Their lips so closely matched. The passion just starting to build. His tongue teased her lips and he continued to press his kiss. She put her hands inside his jacket and hugged him, pulling him closer. His hand slipped down from her face over her neck and he then started to caress her breast. She was wearing a white cotton blouse and a white lacey bra underneath. He felt the firmness of her breast and loved the feel of her perky boob contained in her bra. Her nipple was clearly becoming aroused and it started to poke through the 2 layers of clothing as his hand brushed over it.

He started to unbutton her blouse. Still kissing and just using one hand to open he blouse he had expertly completed the task in seconds. He slipped his hand inside her bra and pulled out each breast. With these both released he moved his head down and started to kiss her gorgeous tits. He was feeling very aroused. He had started gently but as his arousal grew he became firmer in his actions. He squeezed her breasts as he kissed them. When he finally came to her nipples he kissed and sucked and then licked around them. Her nipples were fully hard. She felt a lust inside her grow. She had never felt like this about a stranger. A man she met by chance as he sat next to her barely an hour ago.

He stopped abruptly and motioned for her to stand up, turn round and then sit on the table. She did as directed. He moved between her legs, pushed them wide apart and moved his head in and pulled her panties to one side. He smooth labia were exposed for a brief second before his tongue touched them and his face covered her pussy. "Lean back a little" he instructed her. She obliged. "Ohhhhhhh" she moaned. "You're very good at this". He didn't stop to respond; he continued to lick her smooth lips and tease her clit with the tip of his tongue. "Don't stop" she managed to gasp as her breathing grew deeper and heavier as her heart rate quickened. "Don't stop!" She repeated. He had no intention of stopping.

She used one arm to support her body and the other clasped the back of his head. She pulled him in tightly as he continued to delight her. She was getting closer and closer to her first orgasm in weeks. His tongue was expert at licking between her labia pressing down on her pink flesh and then running around her clit with short flicking motions. She loved it. She loved it a lot. She didn't care that she had only met him when he sat next to her on the train. She didn't care that she didn't know anything about him. She knew she fancied him at first sight and she knew she was enjoying this buildup to an intense orgasm. "Oh my god. I'm going to cum" she said. With that her hips began thrusting involuntarily towards his face. She allowed him to continue licking for a few more seconds but the pleasure was so intense she knew she would stop him very soon. When she pushed his head back, he withdrew his tongue, looked up at her and smiled. She looked back, deep into his eyes and smiled as the waves of pleasure still rippled through her body, slowly subsiding. "That was amazing" she said. Only then did she think about the fact she was sat on the table in a railway carriage with her legs spread, her panties pulled to one side, sit next to a stranger who had just performed the most amazing oral sex on her whilst the carriage was full of other passengers.

Then there was a noise. A strange muffled noise.. she could quite hear. Was it a voice? The noise continued. It became clearer. She realised it was the tannoy announcement for the first stop on their journey to Edinburgh. She opened her eyes and looked around. The passengers on the other side of the table looked as if nothing had happened. They certainly didn't look like they had witnessed a passionate sex scene right in front of them. She realised that she was leaning on the man next to her. She moved and sat up. She looked at the man.

"Are you ok?" He said. "I think you nodded off. Sounds like you were having a dream or a nightmare. We are just coming up to the first stop."

She felt embarrassed. Not because she had fallen asleep. Not because she had fallen asleep on the man, but because she realised that she'd really did fancy him. And she wanted him. And she had enjoyed her dream so much that she wished it had been true. "I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't disturb you all. And sorry for leaning on you. What must you think of me?"

"It's fine. I wasn't going anywhere and you looked so comfortable. I'm going to the dining car, can I get you anything?" He was such a gentleman. She wondered if he would ever be able to match the version of himself in her dream?

By *oppy12Man 24 weeks ago

Swindon

Great start!!!

By *J GeminiTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ocktoplaywithMan 24 weeks ago

Derby

I need to start using the train