FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cucking someone for the first time.

Cucking someone for the first time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tormcast OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Widnes

On a popular dating site I matched with (let's call her Natalie) we talked a little and got on like a house on fire, she then told me she was married but there was no spark at all in the bedroom she wants get fucked behind his back, now I had a moral conundrum cause she is gorgeous and seemed to be super into me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astersubMan 22 weeks ago

Stewarton

What’s the dilemma ?

By *esmdMan 22 weeks ago

Woodhall Spa

You should give her what she wants I would

Widnes

We keep talking and I'm completely transfixed, she's from my town and while I'm walking to the pub one night and she'd told me where she lives, which happened to be on the way, she told me no one's in the house and she's horny lm

By *spotpleasurerMan 22 weeks ago

Norwich

Only you can answer the conundrum for yourself. To some, married without partner's consent is strictly off limits. Others will ask 'what conundrum?' and happily fill her need.

Stewarton

You are both on a swingers site. If you don’t then someone else will.

Widnes

She'd sent me pictures and is truly beautiful. A little gothy, pale with huge blue eyes,a big ass and ghosty nipples (which I love). I couldn't help myself, I say I'm on my way and divert my path. She tells me the door is open and to come in and fuck her on the couch.

Stewarton

Wish we could see her too

By *rodigalMan 22 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

By *j and c 2Couple 22 weeks ago

mullingar

Widnes

I walk in, she has stockings on and a bask with her tits poking out of the top, her legs are open and I can see her rubbing her shaved pussy and its already wet. My cock was starting to throb before I got into the house. I say hi and she says 'get over here now' I walk to her and she frantically starts pulling my jeans down and sucks my cock, she grabs my arse and pulls my closer until my cock is deep in her throat, now rock solid she tells me to fuck her. As I push my cock inside of her she gasps and digs her black painted nails into my chest and we fuck hard.

By *hilledguy2020Man 22 weeks ago

Felling

By *heffieldman46Man 22 weeks ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

I’d love to be cuckolded but she won’t play. So I’d love to do the next best thing and watch someone wank over her photos and videos. Anyone in Sheffield who can accommodate get in touch

By *entlemanrogueMan 22 weeks ago

Grangemouth

Bookmarked

Widnes

I'm slapping her tits and fucking her deep, she keeps squinting and I can feel her toes pointing as she cums all over my cock. She tells me to pull out and cum on her pussy, the words send me over the edge so fuck her as hard as I can for about 7 or 8 thrusts and pull out, she opens her pussy with two fingers and my thick cum explodes all over her clit and onto her red and black basque. I drop to my knees as her legs start shaking and she rubs her clit then sucks her finger moaning as she does. She tells me her husband will be home in half an hour. I pull my jeans back up, kiss her and make my way out. Getting back from the pub pissed later on she texts me saying she's sleeping next to her husband and can still feel my cum on her pussy.

By *umpstyleMan 22 weeks ago

North

By *oppy12Man 22 weeks ago

Swindon

By *j and c 2Couple 22 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eepfill999Man 22 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *andy IanMan 22 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ormladMan 22 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *etoo8083Man 22 weeks ago

up north

Hopefully I will be in a similar situation soon…

Chatting to a fab friend last night and he’s fucking a prim and proper wife. He went out with husband for a pint and he was telling my fab friend how much of a loving wife and mother she was as my fab friend had a semi thinking about how he had fucked her days before and how much of a slut she was…

We got chatting and she wants to be fucked by him and me… we are thinking it would be so sexy if he caught us and we made him watch and clean up…

» Add a new message to this topic