Wife not interested

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rettCool OP   Man 21 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Any wife's not interested in sex and is that why u are on hear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avid 50Man 21 weeks ago

kendal

Along with many others, you look forward to time when the kids leave home, and you can get back to pre-children levels of sex, but then the menopause hits some wives get more horny, but most seem to lose interest

By *ilver fox 1000Man 21 weeks ago

i.o.w

Thats very true ,my wife was very interested then she got pregnant still ok then the menopause happened its like hitting a brick wall as far as sex is concerned

By *avid 50Man 21 weeks ago

kendal

Before we got engaged, we had a long discussion about sex and children and we came to agreement on the second we both wanted two children, but after long discussion on the first subject, we decided either of us could ask for sex and unless there was a very good reason the other would have to agree.

And I must say, this did give her confidence beyond all bounds, she would ring up from work to tell me she wanted it as soon as she got back. Sometimes she came home early before the children came home from school and came to find me. The pact carried on until we were in our 40s when she started to lose interest and started to say no, but I should be pleased for The 25 years we had

By *ocktoplaywithMan 21 weeks ago

Derby

"Along with many others, you look forward to time when the kids leave home, and you can get back to pre-children levels of sex, but then the menopause hits some wives get more horny, but most seem to lose interest"

Ditto. I could cope without the actual sex, if only we had some other intimacy. But we have nothing, very rarely even kiss. And yet bizarrely, we get on better together now after 41 years of marriage than we ever have.

By *omerset_naughtyMan 21 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

my late wife was very horny and loved lots of sex in the beginning of our relationship and marriage but she had ally of illnesses which got worse every year and after 4 years of marriage she understandably wasn't interested in sex and became increasingly more moody because of severe pain.

I've always been ultra high sexed which only made me want to seek sex elsewhere as we didn't have sex together for over 5 years before she passed away. As long as I have my hand and I can chat to other couples or sexy women who like filthy fun I'm happy.

living in Turkey means I'm always using my hand especially in the winter months.

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

My wife and I hardly have sex due to three teenagers in the house and no privacy.

We don’t mind too much but can be frustrating at times.

Had some money from my parents for Christmas so said about going to a nice hotel for a couple of nights for a dirty weekend. Should be fun especially as I said to her she has to wear the sexy underwear I got her for. Christmas too

» Add a new message to this topic