FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Play Time in the Sauna

Play Time in the Sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eacefulWizard OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Fuerteventura, Canaries Islands

Let me tell you a little story of what took place yesterday, on boxing day.

As a character of the story, i'll start by saying that I'm a single 48 year old Male, slightly overweight, being exploring the lifestyle for a few years now, all self-taught somehow, so each time is a bit more of learning the ropes and discovering.

So here I am, it's boxing day, i've taken the time to wax torso & down with cream in the morning, as I had planned to spend the afternoon and evening in a Swinger Sauna named "le Pink beach" in Lausanne, switzerland.

It's mainly a Gay sauna, but has mixed days, couples nights, and megamixed nights, so I enjoy going there during either the mixed days or megamixed nights, as I am still to find a regular lady to join me on couples nights.

It's 2.30pm, boxing day (a normal work day in switzerland), and a wednesday... so i'm not expecting it to be full of couples and single ladies.

I know the place, been there a few times, 2000sqm with a 8 people jacuzzi, a nice bar area, a large hammam with dark area, a sauna, and multiple playrooms on the upper floor.

I go there, as a single guy, with no expectations, and usually go to sauna as I can enjoy the facilities, being naked, and give myself me time to take care of my body & skin, and should play take place, as we all know what we are also there for, it's an added lovely gift.

Enjoying the facilities, i start with the jacuzzi, where i'm chatting with a couple and a single woman about clubs, no play, they are just enjoying the time, and so am I.

They decide to go for a drink, i'm in for the hammam. As it's gay too, activities take place in the dark area, and i'm more hetero with some intrigue in the bi-curious side if with a couple only.

Not many couples or single ladies today, however, i have a few chats with the couple, that single lady. Meet another lady who runs a club in another town i know, so we discuss her club, how it is run and so on. Great social moment with them and a few other guys.

I occasionally go for a walk around the rooms, some open spaces, and see if some activity is taking place, I enjoyed discovering a few men having sex together, it's always beautiful to see, whatever the gender, how it takes place and the beauty of the sensuality of the moment between them.

Aside from that, on the Hetero or couples/single ladies side, it's pretty quiet today

So, back to Sauna, hammam, bar, enjoying chats and taking care of myself.

It's about 7pm when i go for another walk upstairs in the rooms area, and hear some noise...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itom18Man 22 weeks ago

Wigan

Mmmm carry on

... I enter an open space, and here is a couple, with the lady receiving oral, blindfolded, by her husband, whilst receiving attention on her body, breasts, thighs, legs being caressed by 4-5 men.

A few, including me, are turned on by this situation, and starting to touch ourselves around them.

She comes after a few minutes of me being here (don't know how long they were there for). and they decide to go to the relax space, where people go to have a rest.

After 2 minutes of her husband playing with her pussy, she goes down on him with a beautiful oral. I was close by, relaxing and enjoying the view, for a good 10 minutes.

She decides to blindfold him, and guides him in another room, which, i decided to follow them from a distance, not being pushy, nor wanting to be in the line of 15 desperate guys trying to force their way in, which just drives me nuts... as it's exactly the reputation we don't want to have in those saunas or clubs and which lead couples to not want to meet single guys.

So, after they entered that room, he sits in a sling Chair, his legs high up, and she blows him, pinching his nipples, sucking him off and fingering his ass a bit, whilst butt fucking him without dildo, just the movement.

A few guys get too close, she pushes them away, by asking to keep a distance, so most leave, except me and another guy who are far away and respectful of their play.

He then asks her to kiss him, and she laughs and says, i'm already on my toes darling, and he says... well come to the side. and i was there sitting on a box.

So i just say... it's you first, let me move aside, and she's like, no you're just fine here, and kind of climbs on him for a kiss then continues the sucking.

After this, 5mn go by, she asks him... do you want to suck a cock ? and he's like, why not...

and looks at both of us guys... anyone fancy it ?

I've never been sucked by a guy before, and don't know why, i'm like... well, why not, let's make it a new experience.

I get close, and he's sucking me, whilst he's still blindfolded, and his wife and I pinching his nipples, and i'm even tempted to masturbate him, so we mutually do it with his wife, which was also a little new to me, i had done that once but was in another setting.

After this lovely moment, they take the blindfold off, and we laugh about butt plugs, dildo belts, and fuck machines which just came out of nowhere, and about how most people are shy to say they are bi, for some kind of judgment, not experiencing it, or some boundary, taboo, for most just not explored, may it be guys or ladies.

Blindfold back on, they enjoy changing locations...

what's next ?

By *ynamo301Man 22 weeks ago

North West

all other guys have left by then, and we are walking in the hallways, chatting whilst they are looking for their next location.

They find another dark, small area, still open, but not "full access from all sides" kind of place. it's like 3 walls, a small open entrance, and a little ledge where the usual bin and paper disposer + cleaning product are.

She lies down on her back, he's on top of her, kissing her, and tying her wrists with the blindfold, caressing her breasts, and I ask... may i watch from here ?

to which they agree, so I sit on the ledge, touching myself gently, and enjoying them having a laugh, their complicity, how they act together as a couple, and being part of that moment.

After a few minutes, the husband tells me, if you'd like to caress her breasts, you may do so, please not the nipple points, she's sensitive and it hurts her.

Totally respectful, i acknowledge, we laugh, and i start caressing her gently, massaging her breasts, her flanks, torso.

Then he tells me, why don't you come over her head, and put your cock inside her mouth and caress her body...

You can imagine I was happy to take part, it was tender, soft, and then i'm facing him, sitting at her hip level, and he asks me...

Do you fancy trying to suck a cock ?

I don't over think it, i've never done it before, and suddenly, just say, out of nowhere... well i've never done it, but you know what... yes, why not.

And here I am, 10 seconds later, being gifted an oral by his wife, me giving him oral, and him fingering his wife...

what's next ?

By *midsfabguyMan 22 weeks ago

WMids

Sounds great

By *lderWiserNowMan 22 weeks ago

Kettrin

Sounds terrific

after a few minutes with his cock in my mouth, trying to figure out how to give him pleasure

I thought, it's obvious, we know why we are here, and as we are finally here to share pleasure, to give, and during that, if each one gives... we finally all receive.

It is quite different from a clit, lips and vulva, it doesn't lube the same way, so well, it was a discovery.

Can't say I'm craving it, it would be a lie, but having experienced it, it's something i totally get i'd play with a lady and her partner in turns together, if the mood just sparks it all in a natural non pushy way.

He then moved back a bit, opened her legs, and offered me to give his wife oral, whilst still receiving head from her.

I just loved her offered pussy, entering her with my tongue, fingers, and licking her clit and lips, sucking at it and hearing her moan gently from it too, could feel her getting wetter and wetter, and feel her being more than ready to receive her husband.

I then spread her legs open a bit more, she lifted them up, i moved away, and he entered her, and her swollen wet pussy, ready and eager to receive his cock.

she sucked me off a bit more, i didn't cum, and boy was it a great moment, and he fucked her for a few minutes.

They decided to then change location, I helped her get up, we chatted a bit in the hallway again, and i parted with them, thanking them for this lovely shared moment, exchanging names (that's an important thing for me, even if it's a one off, we are human, and it's nice to talk to people with their name)

we caught up later, all in the sauna, like 2 minutes to dry off after the shower and warm up, just a 5 minutes chat, and they left for the night.

This was just a wonderful moment, shared with a couple, and shows how when we are just genuine, humans, connected, sincere, and present, it's not only about the figure.

When i think of days like this, and notice that I also got 3 or 4 no thanks from other women or couples that day, the important part of being totally fine with it, that's exactly normal, we can't be everyones cup of tea, nor physique or so, makes it a wonderful day.

I ended up enjoying a bit more hammam, sauna, drink at the bar, and a few walkabouts during the day, no other play implied, yet a few other socials.

What a wonderful Boxing Day it was

"End of Story"

By *rgasm4u69Man 22 weeks ago

Warrington

"Sounds great"

It totally was a great day and evening.

By *itom18Man 22 weeks ago

Wigan

By *oth0712Man 22 weeks ago

cambridge

Next Sauna session on 30th of December in Geneva, Switzerland.

Let's see what real life stories i'll have to share with you all on another thread :D

By *ark_sentinelCouple 22 weeks ago

Andover

By *eacefulWizard OP   Man 6 weeks ago

I miss the Swinger Saunas, as there are none in Fuerteventura.... And as this was a true story... I miss that fun too :D

» Add a new message to this topic