FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A seat to ride ?

A seat to ride ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Bradford

Not posted a story in ages, this is a short one inspired by a fantasy of a very sexy lady on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bradford

He knocked on the door and after a second or two she opened it, eight inches shorter barefoot than his six foot height, he looked down at her and saw her curves looked even sexier than they had in all her pictures and videos.

She spoke gently

‘glad you made it, many bottle it I am glad you didn’t, now do not speak follow me, we both know why you are here we don’t need to chat’

He followed her into the hall way and she closed the door behind him, as she walked into the lounge he admired the curve of her sexy ass and down her legs revealed by the short loose mini skirt she wore.

In the living room there was a large rug on the floor in front of the fire, she pointed at it and spoke again

‘down there’

The man walked to the rug and lay on his back as they had agreed, she walked over to him and standing above his head she spoke again

‘last chance to leave, once I sit down you are there till I am done, stand and leave now if you wish, it is your last chance’

He didn’t move and so after a second she moved forward, one foot each side of his head she looked down at him and he looked up, the view up her skirt was just as he had hoped, no knickers and a perfect view of her ass and pussy. She paused and let him look for a few seconds and then she slowly and deliberately lowered down over his mouth, stopping with her bare naked pussy an inch from his lips.

Then he heard her speak again

‘i was going to be gentle with you, but to be honest I have changed my mind, you are here to do what i want and what I want is to do this’

Then she moved downwards, pressing her pussy hard onto his mouth, then grinding forwards and backwards over his lips she smiled and spoke

‘that's it eat my fucking cunt you dirty perverted bastard, eat me out like the fucking cunt eating whore you are, you are mine now, you will never fuck me, I will never touch your old pathetic dick, all you will do is eat my cunt and ass when i want it, now fucking pleasure me old man’

Now she moved slower, but still pressing down on his mouth, she felt his tongue press deep into her already soaking pussy, felt his lips against her clit and felt his breath; strained by the fact she was pressed so hard on him against her soft skin.

She was horny, she had always wanted a oral bitch to sit on when she wanted, someone so devoted to her pussy that he was willing to serve her with his mouth and expect nothing else, the power she felt over this man was so horny in her mind and her body responded to her thoughts and his mouth.

She loved receiving oral, she always had and she needed it more than most men would give, and certainly men rarely gave without wanting their cocks sucked in return.

She looked down at the front of his trousers, the bulge was evident, yet she didn’t touch it, maybe one day she might make him serve her naked, but for now he had to know why he was here and that he would get no contact with her other than licking her pussy.

She knew that he would be made to lick her ass soon but for now the agreement was pussy and nothing else.

The thoughts in her mind, the feeling of power and the mans tongue now pressing against her lit hard as he sucked on her was moving her body towards the inevitable orgasm, under her she felt his body strain, she smiled she knew breathing was hard, she felt him gulping breaths when he could, she felt him struggling to take in enough air, she smiled, this is what she wanted, total power and now she had it.

Sexually she was submissive, but this was not sex, this was about power and control, this was about being able to do what she wanted to a much older man, this man who was now squirming under her this man who breath she was denying, then she lifted a second, letting him breath, once twice three times he gulped in air, then she looked down at him and spoke,

‘make me cum now you fucking worthless maggot, you don’t get to breath again till you do’

She remade her body down harder onto his mouth, his lips and tongue renewing their work on her pussy and on her clit, her mind on the power she had, her body feeling the touch of his mouth, the outcome inevitable, she orgasmed, she did so hard, long and wet, soaking his face, filling his mouth over and over as he drank from her.

Then she lifted up and he breathed again, over and over he took in air, he had no idea if or when she would sit down again, but predictably she did and in seconds she was cumming again, over and over she repeated the action, she would cum, soak him let him breath then sit on his again, four or five times, then she paused her body inches above his mouth as she picked up her ringing phone and spoke into it;

‘hey baby, yeh hes here, he turned up, I am sitting on his mouth as we chat’

Then there was a pause before she spoke again

‘you cant speak you dirty bitch, I bet you are playing with your pussy now thinking of me on his mouth’

Then another pause

‘what now, well get here then, he wont see you i will make him close his eyes till you are on his face, yeh come now, come now and cum before i sent this bitch home to his wife’

With that she clicked the call off and lowering down onto the mans mouth again she spoke

‘make me cum again bitch boy and then you get another sexy young pussy to lick if you do’

By *ushin boundariesCouple 19 weeks ago

halstead

Bradford

well at least someone read it and liked it - thank you x

By *rgar27Man 19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *enticar7Man 19 weeks ago

moreton in marsh

Very arousing!

By *omoxfordMan 19 weeks ago

leeds

It's not finished

We need part 2

I like this story

By *tantra50Man 19 weeks ago

Harrogate

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Bradford

There is a part two but I have been asked by the lady who inspired the writing not to post it.

In addition what I wrote for her would get me banned if I posted it in here, sorry all.

» Add a new message to this topic