FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi guys

Bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penpuss OP   Woman 25 weeks ago

Reigate

Several bi guys and me

I have a friend who I met through one of my quick cum and go sessions. We hit it off straight away he wasn’t shy but neither was he an in your face type, just confident and comfortable as soon as he walked in.

Our 1st meet was a spontaneous one he came to my house and I was waiting naked. He entered and came upstairs, he had a bag with him with oil, lube, gloves and his rubber cock rings. He stripped down showing off a well toned totally hairless body. Popping the rings on his cock and balls, all the time he was telling me how horny I looked and what he would like to do to me. My advert had requested that I wanted to be covered in cum and they could use whatever toys they wished on me in whatever whole took their fancy. I had a selection of my favourite toys on a table near my bed. They were not allowed to fuck me with their cocks just arouse me using my toys then deposit their gift either on my face tits arse or cunt.

He started by gently rubbing my clit as i slowly wanked his cock to a terrific erection. He chose a ridged dildo and covered it in lube then inserted it in me. He dripped oil over my breast with the other hand, slowly working up a rhythm with the dildo and rubbing my breast as I wanked his cock. I had my eyes closed enjoying the sensations my cunt was gripping the dildo my nipples erect, his cock was very hard and he was groaning as I continued to wank him and enjoy the ridged dildo. Suddenly he stopped. Leaving the dildo inside me he jumped on the bed lowering his arse to my face and telling me to rim him. Holding his cheeks apart he squatted down I grabbed at his hips and licked the length of his crack from balls to arsehole, slipping my tongue in and out and sucking his balls alternately. ‘Fuck yes more do it more that’s great mmmmm’ he bounced up and down as my tongue fucked his arse. This went on for a while till he nimbly jumped off and got hold of the dildo he had up me resting his cock on it he fucked me with it his cock hitting my clit each time he thrust forward. The other hand pulling my slippery nipples and slapping my oily tits . It didn’t take long before we were both at the point of no return. I cried out and spasmed as a quite wet gushing orgasm hit me. At the same time he pulled the dildo out dopping he continued to wank his cock till he spurted a huge amount of cum over my cunt and belly. Panting we both laughed and said wow.

He asked if I was ok and could he use the bathroom I nodded as I was still recovering and pointed to the door. He returned and said ‘That was quite intence for a 1st meet, I do hope I get an invite back. ’You most certainly will thank you’ I replied. He dropped a quick kiss on my cheek and left.

Well that was several meets ago and we have enjoyed lots of oily messy fun since. He has never entered me but always managed to leave me very satisfied and come covered. During our conversations it came about he doesn’t normally meet women it was sheer fluke that on the occasion I posted my add he had been let down and thought Hey lets see. I am so glad he did.

He had been talking to some of his bi male friends and they had made arrangements for a group meet in a hotel. A couple of them knew he came to see me and asked if he would invite me. I agreed as I was free on that day. I would be picked up and taken to meet the guys for a drink then we would go to the room and play if all were comfortable with the arrangement.

They were a mixed bunch but all well groomed and smelt nice. Few drinks and the conversation flowed well I was happy to be the fem in the room and they all seemed pleased. We set out guidelines I was willing for any hole to be penetrated by toy or cock, cum was to be over me not in me, oils and lube were welcome additions. Seems this lot loved slippery play.

We went to the hotel room and all stripped off. The guys were stroking each other to encourage erections and the mood soon became electric. I lay back on the bed legs open fingering myself as I watched the guys kissing sucking and fingering each other. My friend was laying next to me he got onto his knees asking to be rimmed as he sucked another cock. I obliged enjoying the smoothness of his balls and arse. I was well into rhythm when I felt a cock slip into my cunt my hips grabbed and he was away fucking me hard and fast. We adjusted ourselves so we could continue pleasuring each other. Another knelt on the bed next to my friend and asked me to suck. So I was alternating between rimming arse and cock sucking as I was being fucked. Felt great and I was extremely horny. The guy in my cunt pulled out and shot his load over my back. Slapping my arse he thanked me and sat down to be quickly replaced by another cock this time in my arse. He slowly entered till he filled me and I could feel his balls right against me. He didn’t move just rested there bending over my back his chest rubbing in the cum previously deposited. I heard him groan and realised he had been entered by cock himself. He was being fucked as his cock rested in my arse. The cock in my mouth was pulsating and he asked if I would swallow, I half nodded and carried on sucking as he shot his load down my throat. My friend had taken the load from the cock he was sucking and he was frothing it in his mouth he turned to me pulled my hair back and spat it all over my face. It dripped from me as I laughed still feeling the cock in my arse get harder and harder as he was being fucked. The guy who had been watching all and recovering, came up behind my friend and grabbed his hips I watched as he was entered his eyes rolled and the extasy on his face was wonderful to see. His hand came out toward my clit and he rubbed me to orgasm as he was being fucked. Another guy was now standing on the bed his cock being sucked by the guy up my arse.

I lost count of the changes of positions and the amount of oil, lube and toys used as well as all the cum being deposited over bodies. We must have played for several hours taking breaks to recover freshen up and rehydrate. I orgasmed in every way a woman could under the expertise of these horny guys. The laughter and fun we had was brilliant. My body ached and was well used but it was one of the horniest meets I have ever had. I do so love seeing guys together and being invited to join in was the ultimate privilege. I have made several new friends and hope to be welcomed to join in again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Plymouth

Well this would be heaven for me if I could be in this group for fun xxx very erotic and sexy xxx

By *iley666Man 25 weeks ago

leven

Have attended a party like this, one woman and several bi guys. An amazing day, highlights included face fucking everyone and me fisting the female. My dominant streak was allowed to run free.

My cum shot was massive!

Hope to be lucky enough to do it again.

By *ice guy 77Man 25 weeks ago

ashford

Wow that's hot, would love a invite to a party like this

By *umon337Man 25 weeks ago

Offaly

Very, very sexy stuff

By *ilks123Man 25 weeks ago

wf1

Awesome

By *i4bicplsMan 25 weeks ago

Darwen

"Several bi guys and me

I have a friend who I met through one of my quick cum and go sessions. We hit it off straight away he wasn’t shy but neither was he an in your face type, just confident and comfortable as soon as he walked in.

Our 1st meet was a spontaneous one he came to my house and I was waiting naked. He entered and came upstairs, he had a bag with him with oil, lube, gloves and his rubber cock rings. He stripped down showing off a well toned totally hairless body. Popping the rings on his cock and balls, all the time he was telling me how horny I looked and what he would like to do to me. My advert had requested that I wanted to be covered in cum and they could use whatever toys they wished on me in whatever whole took their fancy. I had a selection of my favourite toys on a table near my bed. They were not allowed to fuck me with their cocks just arouse me using my toys then deposit their gift either on my face tits arse or cunt.

He started by gently rubbing my clit as i slowly wanked his cock to a terrific erection. He chose a ridged dildo and covered it in lube then inserted it in me. He dripped oil over my breast with the other hand, slowly working up a rhythm with the dildo and rubbing my breast as I wanked his cock. I had my eyes closed enjoying the sensations my cunt was gripping the dildo my nipples erect, his cock was very hard and he was groaning as I continued to wank him and enjoy the ridged dildo. Suddenly he stopped. Leaving the dildo inside me he jumped on the bed lowering his arse to my face and telling me to rim him. Holding his cheeks apart he squatted down I grabbed at his hips and licked the length of his crack from balls to arsehole, slipping my tongue in and out and sucking his balls alternately. ‘Fuck yes more do it more that’s great mmmmm’ he bounced up and down as my tongue fucked his arse. This went on for a while till he nimbly jumped off and got hold of the dildo he had up me resting his cock on it he fucked me with it his cock hitting my clit each time he thrust forward. The other hand pulling my slippery nipples and slapping my oily tits . It didn’t take long before we were both at the point of no return. I cried out and spasmed as a quite wet gushing orgasm hit me. At the same time he pulled the dildo out dopping he continued to wank his cock till he spurted a huge amount of cum over my cunt and belly. Panting we both laughed and said wow.

He asked if I was ok and could he use the bathroom I nodded as I was still recovering and pointed to the door. He returned and said ‘That was quite intence for a 1st meet, I do hope I get an invite back. ’You most certainly will thank you’ I replied. He dropped a quick kiss on my cheek and left.

Well that was several meets ago and we have enjoyed lots of oily messy fun since. He has never entered me but always managed to leave me very satisfied and come covered. During our conversations it came about he doesn’t normally meet women it was sheer fluke that on the occasion I posted my add he had been let down and thought Hey lets see. I am so glad he did.

He had been talking to some of his bi male friends and they had made arrangements for a group meet in a hotel. A couple of them knew he came to see me and asked if he would invite me. I agreed as I was free on that day. I would be picked up and taken to meet the guys for a drink then we would go to the room and play if all were comfortable with the arrangement.

They were a mixed bunch but all well groomed and smelt nice. Few drinks and the conversation flowed well I was happy to be the fem in the room and they all seemed pleased. We set out guidelines I was willing for any hole to be penetrated by toy or cock, cum was to be over me not in me, oils and lube were welcome additions. Seems this lot loved slippery play.

We went to the hotel room and all stripped off. The guys were stroking each other to encourage erections and the mood soon became electric. I lay back on the bed legs open fingering myself as I watched the guys kissing sucking and fingering each other. My friend was laying next to me he got onto his knees asking to be rimmed as he sucked another cock. I obliged enjoying the smoothness of his balls and arse. I was well into rhythm when I felt a cock slip into my cunt my hips grabbed and he was away fucking me hard and fast. We adjusted ourselves so we could continue pleasuring each other. Another knelt on the bed next to my friend and asked me to suck. So I was alternating between rimming arse and cock sucking as I was being fucked. Felt great and I was extremely horny. The guy in my cunt pulled out and shot his load over my back. Slapping my arse he thanked me and sat down to be quickly replaced by another cock this time in my arse. He slowly entered till he filled me and I could feel his balls right against me. He didn’t move just rested there bending over my back his chest rubbing in the cum previously deposited. I heard him groan and realised he had been entered by cock himself. He was being fucked as his cock rested in my arse. The cock in my mouth was pulsating and he asked if I would swallow, I half nodded and carried on sucking as he shot his load down my throat. My friend had taken the load from the cock he was sucking and he was frothing it in his mouth he turned to me pulled my hair back and spat it all over my face. It dripped from me as I laughed still feeling the cock in my arse get harder and harder as he was being fucked. The guy who had been watching all and recovering, came up behind my friend and grabbed his hips I watched as he was entered his eyes rolled and the extasy on his face was wonderful to see. His hand came out toward my clit and he rubbed me to orgasm as he was being fucked. Another guy was now standing on the bed his cock being sucked by the guy up my arse.

I lost count of the changes of positions and the amount of oil, lube and toys used as well as all the cum being deposited over bodies. We must have played for several hours taking breaks to recover freshen up and rehydrate. I orgasmed in every way a woman could under the expertise of these horny guys. The laughter and fun we had was brilliant. My body ached and was well used but it was one of the horniest meets I have ever had. I do so love seeing guys together and being invited to join in was the ultimate privilege. I have made several new friends and hope to be welcomed to join in again.

"

My god I'd love this to happen to me. Love guys covering me in cum too

By *hrisukbishareCouple 25 weeks ago

Edinburgh

what an awesome experience - thanks so much for sharing. Definitely something I will chat to girlfriends about.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Hot story

By *attp54321Man 24 weeks ago

Leicester

Wow, up for this, what a sexy fun lady xx

By *ameoDavidCouple 24 weeks ago

Redhill

have a similar setup with a couple of bi friends, we run different scenarios and its such fun, Anyone needing an extra bi guy or bi girl, let me know xx

By *igSlinkyCouple 24 weeks ago

pontardulais

Awesome story. Would love this to happen with me and the wife

By *M1712Man 23 weeks ago

bude

Awesome tale

By *lderWiserNowMan 23 weeks ago

Kettrin

Sounds absolutely amazing