FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fantasy comes true..

My fantasy comes true..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annyJ40ABC OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

Clerkenwell

I wish I could be with him now- suck on his cock at this very moment! I have never truly craved someone like this. I actually fantasize about giving him head- just getting on my knees in front of him and giving him the most perfect blowjob he has ever had.

Mmmmm thinking about going down on him gets me worked up as I lay here. I let my hands roam around a little under the covers. I slide my hand down to my crotch and move my panties to the side so I can feel myself. God, I'm wet already! That was fast. I take my middle finger and slide it into my pussy and finger myself a little. I have masturbated countless times over the years, but it wasn't until I met Dan that I started actually fucking myself. I would always lightly stroke my clit through my panties just enough to cum and release the sexual tension. But since I have met him I have learned to enjoy all aspects of pleasuring myself and even did myself with a dildo for the first time while he instructed me over the phone.

I continue working on my pussy until it's really wet- I love to get it really dripping and sloppy so I can use my juices to lubricate my clit- that feels so fucking good. I also like my nipples to be nice and wet while I play with them. I LOVE to have my tits played with and my nipples teased- if you do that while you lick my clit that's a guaranteed cum.

I take my hands out of my panties so I can prop up the pillows and make myself comfortable and really get orgasmic. GOD I wish Dan were here right now- he knows what I need more than anyone every has- probably better than I even know sometimes.

But he's not here, so I have to improvise. I bend my knees and spread my legs. My pussy is on fire. I take both hands and grab my right tit and bring it up so I can just about reach it with my mouth and tongue my nipple as best I can, then the same with the other side- get them both wet with my saliva and both of my nipples are hard as rocks and pointing straight up. I let my left hand linger at my tits while I put the right hand to work between my legs. I could probably cum right away if I let myself just from circling my fingers over my clit. But I want to prolong this and I feel so naughty and horny. What I REALLY want is to be fucked every which way until I can't take it anymore and I cum and cum and cum. My favorite fantasy of him lately is actually this same scenario- that I am in my bed playing with myself getting really really worked up….

The need for a cock in my wet cunt is overwhelming- I reach over to the bedside table and grab my toy, anxious to shove it deep into my pussy, when I have this weird feeling that I am being watched. I open my eyes and it is Dan standing in the doorway- too fucking good to be true! But then I realize the scene he walked in on and I am extremely embarrassed. Before I have a chance to explain myself he walks over to me

"Well well well you horny little girl, what are you up to?"

I'm totally speechless and he grabs the dildo from my hand, "What's this you bad girl? Were you about to fuck yourself with this?" He reaches down between my legs and rubs his entire hand into my pussy "I can't believe how wet you are you horny little slut! What do you think about when you're alone that gets you so wet?"

"You," I answer shyly.

"What about me?" he asks as he reaches down and squeezes my tits.

"I think about you inside of me, making love to me….fucking me."

"Oh REALLY," he says, handing me the dildo, "Now show me. Show me how you fuck yourself with your toy my dirty little slut. Fuck your cunt and show me how you get off when you're alone."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SpiresMan 18 weeks ago

Lichfield

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic