FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife is punished.

My wife is punished.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illy-Wanka OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Sometime after my wife’s sexual revelations, we had a drink fuelled argument. She said was leaving me, so I said go ahead but if you leave, you are not coming back. She swore, a lot, called me a bastard, slapped my face and stormed upstairs. I gave it a while then called her to come back down stairs. I had moved a chair into the centre of the room and had sat on it. She came into the room and I told her to strip. She swore some more asked what was going on, and I told her she needed to be punished for slapping me. She swore again, but surprisingly she complied and undressed. I told her to lay face down across my lap. I gave her arse cheek a slap, more swearing, so I slapped it again harder, she moaned. A few more smacks and moans, and I fingered her cunt which was sopping wet, she was obviously enjoying her punishment. I continued to spank her across both cheeks, which were turning pink, and fingered her cunt until she orgasmed. I pushed her off my lap, stood up and told her to bend over the chair, she asked why, and I said because I was going to fuck her. Oh no your not she says, so I smack her arse really hard, taking us both by surprise, making my hand sting and leaving a red hand print on her bum cheek. Once more she complies and bends over the back of the chair, taking hold of the seat, raising herself up on tip toe with her cunt and arse exposed. I strip off, insert my cock into her cunt and after a few stokes it is covered in her cunt juice. I rub my cock head around her arsehole and the mixture of her juice, my precum and some spit nicely prepares her hole for me to push my cock in, there is more swearing and calling me names. She complains, that now I can, all I want to do is fuck her arsehole. I slap her arse and tell her that’s what sluts like her get. She tells me to fucking get on with it. I mix slaps and long slow thrusts, almost pulling my cock out, then pushing deep into her arsehole. The swearing is replaced with her begging me to spank her harder because she needs to be punished. I pull my cock out her arse so I can concentrate on spanking her. I alternate blows to each bum cheek, which are becoming quite red. Each time my hand makes contact her gaping arsehole spasms and contracts. She is now crying with pain and pleasure, between sobs she pleads with me to put my cock back in her arse. I line up my cock with her hole and with one forceful thrust I fully enter her arse. At the same time I give her arse cheek an almighty slap. The combination of pain and her arse stuffed full of cock causes her to have a massive orgasm. As she climaxes her arse spasms around my cock, the sensations of her arse squeezing and gripping my cock are incredible and I have my own massive orgasm, unloading my cum deep into her arse. We pause to recover, then stand up, her face is stained with tears and her legs are a bit post orgasm wobbly, so I hold her. She thanks me for the punishment and says she will probably need more punishing in the future.

Several times after this she presented herself to me, naked, saying that she had been naughty and needed to be punished. I was happy to oblige and we would have a session of spanking and arse fucking.

If you enjoyed reading this, and want more, please leave a comment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

I was put in my place like this once, no alcohol involved but I admit I was in the wrong and boy did I know it.

By *eeker of pleasureMan 22 weeks ago

manchester

Mmmmnn

By *rgasm4u69Man 22 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

By *ohnathonMan 22 weeks ago

warrington

Great story

By *erriman69Couple 19 weeks ago

highworth

Brilliant.

By *exymarvelMan 19 weeks ago

cardiff

By *he-ProfessorMan 19 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *eachcplCouple 19 weeks ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

Sounds like a case of domestic violence!!

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Remember what the name of the forum is,stories and fantasys

By *igerman23Man 19 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *ablo197740Man 19 weeks ago

glasgow

Great story would love to here more

By *erri AnneTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love the story to continue

By *om Bert2020Man 19 weeks ago

Jersey / Swansea

I would happily come round and punish her for you op

By *hirk999Man 18 weeks ago

oswestry

yes more please

By *enticar7Man 18 weeks ago

moreton in marsh

Always arousing to see and hear the beneficial effects of consensual spanking ……..

By *evonFbsCouple 18 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *acksunnydayCouple 18 weeks ago

Crosby

Omg this brought back so many memories thank you OP.

When I was in my late teens we use to get invited to parties held by a hippie girl in her flat, 3 flats she was in the top one a tall blonde in the middle one and a raven haired girl on the ground floor. Now the raven haired girl was training in the legal world never did find out what. Now as I remember it, it was Hippy girls 21st party started at 6pm fancy dress, now our group of 4 lads had at one point or another fuck all 3 girls. So everyone was comfortable with each other. Got there at 6.20 party well underway.Raven hair girl comes in just behind me dressed as a dominatrix including a riding crop!. She had a few before getting changed by the look of her. I am in the kitchen grabbing something to eat the bitch whipped me with the crop fuck it hurt, I grabbed her bent her over took the crop off her and smacked her ass she said ive been a bad girl I need to be punished. Took to her place made her ass red with s good smacking then fucked her very hard she was dripping wet and ready for my cock.

By *ragsterMan 18 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ohnny3333Man 18 weeks ago

fleetwood

Do this to my mrs a lot she enjoys it as we have great sex after

» Add a new message to this topic