FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pegging spit roast

Pegging spit roast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    18 weeks ago

Tonight’s the night, I’m pegging my husband in public for the first time ever, and whilst I’m fucking him with my biggest dildo, I’m going to arrange for a group of guys to come and cum down his throat, then I want a very heavy summer to fuck his throat as I have him on his back fucking him, but rather than cum down his throat, I want him to cum all over the strap on dildo as I fuck my husbands arse!! I want to push the mans cum into his arse on my dildo!!!

I will post what exactly happens tomorrow xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngman70Man 18 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Sounds amazing your husband is very lucky

By *atelot24Man 18 weeks ago

weoley castle/plympton

What a lucky guy

By *ooyoome5Man 18 weeks ago

lanark

Hes a very lucky guy

By *uriocoupleCouple 18 weeks ago

rayleigh

Looking forward to the results!!

By *aughtyman001Man 18 weeks ago

preston

Your a naughty lady shame I can't watch

By *ony 529Man 18 weeks ago

coventry

I wish someone like that would marry me

By *imHerMan 18 weeks ago

UK

Mmmmmm naughty

By *ommenhimCouple 18 weeks ago

wigan

"Hes a very lucky guy"

You haven’t seen the size of the strap on lol it’s huge x

By *tockings12369TV/TS 18 weeks ago

Oxford

Hope you post pics or video. Adore strap on fun, with cocks to suck at same time is a big bonus.

By *ike4362ukMan 18 weeks ago

Cheshunt

Lucky guy. I wish I was on the receieving end!

lanark

"Hes a very lucky guy

You haven’t seen the size of the strap on lol it’s huge x"

woyld love to hell ill be his stunt double lol x

By *ihullfunMan 18 weeks ago

hull

Wish I was there to help, have my cum pushed up his arse

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

That is one luck husband, in more ways than one

By *ungi coCouple 18 weeks ago

Liverpool

Sounds quite a night

Looking forward to this

By *amJ88Man 18 weeks ago

Alvechurch

Oh wow!!! Very very very lucky husband, my dream scenario.

Looking forward to hearing all about it

By *asseur_9Man 18 weeks ago

Ballymoney

More please

By *ukkake coupleCouple 18 weeks ago

herts

That’s super kinky. Love it. Love you cum in panties videos x

By *abuma65Man 18 weeks ago

Gloucester

mmmm hot asf i wanna marry you X

"Hes a very lucky guy

You haven’t seen the size of the strap on lol it’s huge x"

I'd love to see what can grow to. I'm at the start of my journey. Bought one just need someone to use it on my virgin ass

By *pentoall555Man 18 weeks ago

benfleet

Wow I am very jealous of your husband

By *wakers14Man 18 weeks ago

burgess hill

Love to be your husband.

By *ocktoplaywithMan 18 weeks ago

Derby

In for a busy night. Does he know what’s in store for him

By *andyel73Man 18 weeks ago

Leyland

Can't wait to find out what happens

By *M1712Man 18 weeks ago

bude

Look forward to hearing how night pans out

By *ndrea54TV/TS 18 weeks ago

cambridge

God that sounds so good

sounds like going to be a good night , have always fancied being pegged myself .

By *rgar27Man 18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

going g to come back to thread tomorrow

By *igG86Man 18 weeks ago

Godmanchester

This is my challenge for this year I know at least one woman who would peg me and I have tasted her husbands cock just not at same time. To have more men would be interesting as well

By *parklesueTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Middleton

By *aveMc1002Man 18 weeks ago

Waterford

That sound so hot

By *lasgoguy69Man 18 weeks ago

glasgow

(Grabs popcorn) this should be good

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Plymouth

Wow what an amazing Woman you are, hope he knows how good your scenarios are as thousands of men seek to be with an amazing Lady like you, looking forward to a full juicy update xxx

By *2345johnMan 18 weeks ago

Cupar

By *asy 1965Man 18 weeks ago

Bury St Edmonds

Love to hear the results, you could let one of the studs have him to

By *21funguyMan 18 weeks ago

Bicester

Looking forward to hearing the results

By *he-ProfessorMan 18 weeks ago

cheltenham

Wow, that sounds like he's in for quite the night!

By *ecker30Man 18 weeks ago

Northwich

By *luttyguy132Man 18 weeks ago

Uddingston

He is one very lucky husband

By *bdnneedsfunMan 18 weeks ago

inverurie

Following this as I’d love to hear more

By *ndrews642Man 18 weeks ago

exeter

My late wife used to peg me but would love this scenario with other cum on the strap on in me !

By *ickylouCouple 18 weeks ago

Bi

"Tonight’s the night, I’m pegging my husband in public for the first time ever, and whilst I’m fucking him with my biggest dildo, I’m going to arrange for a group of guys to come and cum down his throat, then I want a very heavy summer to fuck his throat as I have him on his back fucking him, but rather than cum down his throat, I want him to cum all over the strap on dildo as I fuck my husbands arse!! I want to push the mans cum into his arse on my dildo!!!

I will post what exactly happens tomorrow xx"

Oh wow. Lucky guy.

By *ensualloverMan 18 weeks ago

Fife

I'd love to be pegged

By *orth devon bi guyMan 18 weeks ago

Barnstaple

Wow your husband is one lucky guy as I wish I was in his place x

By *rTongueTeaserMan 18 weeks ago

CHELMSFORD

This is wank worthy

By *luffy TailWoman 18 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Have fun

By *reyfox69Man 18 weeks ago

nearby

" "

How big is it ?

Or should I say was it

By *uythetravellerMan 18 weeks ago

UK

How did it all go?

By *oth0712Man 18 weeks ago

cambridge

By *orsetMale34Man 18 weeks ago

Weymouth

Film it for all us pervs

By *ussD1Man 18 weeks ago

Gloucester

Blimy!

By *tephens11Man 18 weeks ago

Leeds

Looking forward to this one ….. You are the perfect wife !!

We went out last night and I arranged for 4 guys to join us.

Just before we set off and after my husband had douched I gave my husband his prodtate massager that has a cock ring on. He popped it in and I set the vibrations to an increasing pulse setting. We then set off to our chosen spot.

On the way there I gently rubbed his cock through his pants. When we got to the location I told him to take his pants off. His cock was full of pre cum, I gave him a nice slow deep blow job just to get him even hornier for what was going to happen.

We didn’t have to wait long did the first guy to arrive, my phone pinged, it was a message from him. I told my husband to get out of the car and come round to my door. As soon as he was at my door I told him to lick my pussy. My husband set to his task. As he was licking me the first guy approached us as arranged.

He got his cock out a d started wanking as my husband licked my swollen clit.

I then told him to stop and suck the cock that’s behind him.

My husband turned round, went on his knees and started to suck the hard cock in front of him, I told him to suck the guy slow and deep, I told him to stick his tongue out as he sucked and told the guy to make sure he goes deep enough so my husbands tongue touches his balls!!

I was now playing with my soaking wet pussy as my husband expertly slowly deepthroated his first cock of the night.

It didn’t take long for the guy to let me know he was ready to cum. I knew this guy was a very very heavy cummer. I told him to push his cock deep as he cums, I did t want my husband having any chance of spilling and cum. I looked on with more intensity as I seen the man hold my husbands head and push his cock deep. I could see the bulge in my husbands throat as he started to cum, I heard my husband start to gag, I told the guy not to release him until he had finished filling his throat. To my amazement my husband managed to take every drop and gasped for sir as the man removed his cock from his throat.

He cleaned the guys cock and I told him to say thank you for his cum.

By *orkiebar51Man 18 weeks ago

Keighley

I then told my husband to get in the back of the car. I moved the front seats forward to give us more room, I slipped the strap on on and let my husband see which dildo I had chosen for him, it was 9” 2.5” thick.

I told my husband to remove his prostate massager and get his arse ready. I knew I had to take things slowly as this dildo was big, he has had my bigger one but not fur a prolonged session, I spent maybe 10 mins easing my dildo into him. He did eventually take it all. The timing was perfect as in the next 5 mins my phone lunged 3 times. The other guys was here. One was going to wait in his car until I text him to join, the other two come over.

I told my husband to open his door at his side of the car and hang his head over the side.

As soon as he did the guys stepped forward. I started to slowly fuck my husband, the noises he was making made me so wet and horny!!

The guys stood watching for a couple of mins as I gave my husband deep penetrating thrusts. He was now relaxed and taking my dildo with ease. The first guy come over and got his cock out and offered it my husband, my hubby didn’t respond to the cock by his face, he was lost in ecstasy of being fucked.

I immediately told the guy to give him his cock and cum in his mouth. The guy didn’t need telling twice, he had a girthy cock about 6” in length. He soon had himself balls deep in my husbands mouth. I told him to fuck his mouth and make him gag on his cock.

I was so horny, fucking my husband and having him used as a cum dump in his mouth. The guy speeded up. Seeing the outline of his cock in my husbands throat due to the position was so fucking horny. The guy announced he was going to cum, he let out a loud groan and pumped his cum into my husbands mouth, I could see my husband gulp the cum down. The guy removed his cock and walked away, my husband looked up at me and told me he loved me, I leaned forward and kissed him, I could taste the remains of the cum he had taken. As we was kissing the other guy stepped forward. I told my hubby he had another visitor. My husband put his head back and waited for his 3rd cock.

The guy pulled his tracksuit bottoms down to release his cock, he was flaccid and did t look like he was going to be anywhere near the size he looked in his pictures. He put his cock on my husband do face and leaned in to kiss me and squeeze my tits. My husband went to put the guys cock in his mouth when the guy moved back and told my husband he was only getting his cock when he said he could have it!!

This turned me on, the guy ordered my husband d to lick and suck his balls. He leaned in again to kiss me, I reached down to feel his cock, my initial worries were soon wagged away as I felt this guys cock grow in my hand. After a couple of mins of me wanking him as my hubby sucked his balls I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to do what we arranged.

He moved back and told my husband to open his mouth and we was going to see how much cock he could take voluntarily before he had to push more down his neck.

To both mine and the guys amazement, my husband managed to take all of him, he was a good 8.5 inches long, not massively thick, his cock had a downward curve. I think this helped my hubby take him all the way. The guy slowly pumped his cock in and out of my husbands throat, this time I could see the dick outline clearer in his throat as it went deeper. I put my hand on my his ands throat so I could feel as the cock made his throat swell. I started to fuck him faster and harder.

I had never had an orgasm without being touched before but it was happening, the case of the dildo was pushing against my swollen clit, I could feel myself ready to cum. I was now fucking my husband hard, deep and fast..I was fucked lol I needed to slow but I wanted to cum, and that’s exactly what happened.

I had to stop a d catch my breath. I removed the dildo, my husbands arse looked well used. I watched as the guy kept fucking my husbands throat, this went on fur about another 5 mins when he said the words I wanted to hear from this man. I’m ready to cum, tell me when.

I told the guy he knew what to do,

Little did my husband know I had a ready told this guy to cum on the dildo as I fucked my husband.

He moved inside the car over my husbands chest, I guided the dildo back into my husband and fucked him slowly, almost taking it out with each thrust. The guy wanked and started to cum. The first spurt hit the dildo, I fucked my husband deep seeing the cum lube his arse with the dildo, another 4-5 spurts landed on the dildo as I kept fucking my husband sliding the cum into him!!

The guy moved down and told my hubby to clean his cock.

I text the final guy of the night to come over, I had met him twice before in my own a while back, he was well hung and the heaviest cummer over ever met, and he repeats, his second load always bigger than the first.

He waisted no time, his cock was out a down my husbands throat in no time. He was sliding his divk deep, my husband could t manage the girth and gagged with every deep thrust.

The guy told my husband he was a good boy.

I pulled out of my husband so I could watch and play, I was so wet, it felt like I had been creampied!!

I looked at my husbands arse, white frothy cream was all over it. It looked so fucking naughty!!

I watched as the hung guy fucked my husbands throat, he started to speed up, my husband was really struggling now, the guy would push deep and hold it there. My husband for the first time brought his hands up to push the cock out of his mouth.

The guy told me to keep my husbands hands away from him, he said “you wanted him face fucked and gagging on cock and cum, that’s what he is fucking getting, now hold the fucker down”

This turned me on, I knew the guy was dominant, I’d never seen my hubby submit to a guy. It was hot!!

I held my husbands hands as he was forcefully face fucked. Gagging and spluttering, saliva running down his face, tears in his eyes. I loved the control, the submission.

Cum down his throat, deep!! Fucking give it him I ordered.

The guy speeded up, then he cum, hard, and lots, it overflowed from my husbands mouth, my husband gagged, but the dick was held deep, he gagged more a d spluttered, cum went everywhere.

The guy pulled out and slowly stroked his cock and looked at me. I looked at my husband and let a laugh out and kissed him and licked the cock off his face, I then sucked the guys cock clean and told him the next load is on his arse.

I told my husband to bend over on the back seat and positioned him so I could fuck him doggy style. The guy was half in the car on his back having his dick sucked. I heard the guy tell my husband to look at him as he sucked his cock.

You’re almost as good as your Hotwife I heard him say.

The guy then got out of the car and come round to me. He told me he is nearly ready to cum again. I pulled out of my husband, his arse was falling, I told my hubby to hold his arse open as he was getting cum all over it.

My hubby as always, did as he was told.

I set to work on the guy, sucking and wanking him, he said he was almost there and stood directly behind my husband.

I was wanking his cock, tubing his bell end on my hubbys arsehole. I nudged him forward. Striking his bellend over his arse, he told me he is very close. I held his cock against my hubbys open arse. He started to leak the pre cum he always dies, it landed on my husbands arse. It was so fucking horny, I slid the tip in his arse, the guy groaned as I did this, I just whispered to him, “do it, do it please” he looked at me and smiled and pushed his cock into my husband, “is this what you wanted me to do” he asked. Fuck yes!!!

He said he was cumming, he fucked slow and deep, I seen him cum in my husbands arse, this was never the plan, never discussed. I didn’t know if I had crossed a line…I did t care!!

The guy kept fucking him for a couple of mins and pulled his now semi hard cock out of my husband.

He left and I sat in the back with my husband. Nothing was said, we kissed. And I sucked his cock hard. I then sat in his dick and thanked him for letting me do this to him, I told him I loved him as I orgasmed on his cock.

I told him I wanted him to cum down my throat. When he was ready he ga e me the biggest load he has e er produced.

This could be the start of something new for us xx

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 18 weeks ago

Herne Bay

Great to see the fantasy was fully played out

Oh it was lol

Wow what a sexy evening

lanark

Looked forward to this brilliant read very horny

By *hil911Man 18 weeks ago

Solihull

Wow, what an amazing story. Can't wait to read about the new adventures.

By *ony 529Man 18 weeks ago

coventry

Wow wow this is the best story ever one of wonderful lady, making husband to do that. If only Carlsberg did wives

By *ussD1Man 18 weeks ago

Gloucester

bloody hell

By *7rhino3Man 18 weeks ago

Rossendale

Love this, what a lucky guy

By *amJ88Man 18 weeks ago

Alvechurch

Hottest thing I have ever read. My dream scenario. Very much hope pics and videos were taken

By *ambo75Man 18 weeks ago

radcliffe

By *ukkake coupleCouple 18 weeks ago

herts

Lucky fella. Kinky pair

By *seandabusemeMan 18 weeks ago

bracknell

Perfect scenario wish I was your husband having a hot wife fuck me like that whilst I suck cock after cock

By *he-ProfessorMan 18 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *oodtimebiboyMan 18 weeks ago

bristol

Thank you

By *reyfox69Man 18 weeks ago

nearby

Any photos of this Hot wife ?

By *illie B. HardaganMan 18 weeks ago

Leyland

I've had the pleasure of hotwife in a club a couple of times and if husband sucks half as well as she does, those 4 guys were v lucky. Very well written, hot as hell.

By *cotty909Man 18 weeks ago

tranent

By *ickylouCouple 18 weeks ago

Bi

Oh wow. Fantastic.

Think we will add this to our bucket list.

I would love to provide the cum or let her fuck her husbands cum into me

By *ohnlauraCouple 18 weeks ago

wirral

Our type of fun,lovely

By *traightrimmerMan 18 weeks ago

glasgow

I nearly sounded just reading this!

By *tephens11Man 18 weeks ago

Leeds

So fucking hot !!! Best wife ever !! …… hope you have more adventures to share

By *N72TV/TS 18 weeks ago

Cork

Ooh, yes please

By *ornycouple44Couple 18 weeks ago

St austell

now i wish you was my wife

By *tiffsmithMan 18 weeks ago

wolverhampton

He’s one lucky guy !!!

Wow that’s hot. Pity no pics or vids, would have loved to have watched. Thanks for sharing

"Hope you post pics or video. Adore strap on fun, with cocks to suck at same time is a big bonus. "
yes please

"Oh it was lol

"

wow thats horny

By *arryblue08Man 18 weeks ago

cardiff

Well post a pic x

By *lugoneMan 18 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Wow sounds amazing

By (user no longer on site) OP    17 weeks ago

No pictures and videos were taken, my husband is usually the camera man and he was a little busy lol

By *ickylouCouple 17 weeks ago

Bi

Fantastic recollection of your encounter. Thank you for sharing. You have given us some ideas now x

By *hil911Man 17 weeks ago

Solihull

"No pictures and videos were taken, my husband is usually the camera man and he was a little busy lol"

Could rig up a go pro in the corner next time.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 17 weeks ago

Andover

Pic of strap on is now in public pics x

By *rgar27Man 17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

All I have to say about that is oooooch lol

By *hil911Man 17 weeks ago

Solihull

"Pic of strap on is now in public pics x"

Wow. Thank you. He's definitely a lucky man. X

By *lugoneMan 17 weeks ago

rathmicheal

What a lucky man n what fantastic looking pictures

By *oventry4biTV/TS 17 weeks ago

coventry

What an amazing scenario. Hope there's more to cum

By *asseur_9Man 17 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Thanks for sharing

By *igG86Man 17 weeks ago

Godmanchester

Lucky man, I wouldn't mind sitting on that myself.

By *oth0712Man 17 weeks ago

cambridge

By *amJ88Man 17 weeks ago

Alvechurch

Wow, so sexy. Very lucky husband

By *issyrachelukTV/TS 17 weeks ago

Bilston

Oh wow! What an amazing night, your husband is a very lucky man!

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 17 weeks ago

Manchester

Wish you told us this when we meet you last year could off been fun x

By *midsfabguyMan 17 weeks ago

WMids

Stunning

By *ottom charlieMan 17 weeks ago

washington

"Tonight’s the night, I’m pegging my husband in public for the first time ever, and whilst I’m fucking him with my biggest dildo, I’m going to arrange for a group of guys to come and cum down his throat, then I want a very heavy summer to fuck his throat as I have him on his back fucking him, but rather than cum down his throat, I want him to cum all over the strap on dildo as I fuck my husbands arse!! I want to push the mans cum into his arse on my dildo!!!

I will post what exactly happens tomorrow xx"

wow what a lucky guy your hubby is,, stunning wife and so thoughtful about giving all the fun she can think of,, lucky bugger

By *ndrea54TV/TS 17 weeks ago

cambridge

By *i14Man 17 weeks ago

Rayleigh

By *itch12Man 17 weeks ago

Gateshead

That is super hot. Did hubby enjoy it and are you doing it again, filming this time lol

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

I’d xx love a girl to peg me and make me suck her fella off

By *ere4u50Man 17 weeks ago

Latrobe Valley

Nice size, lucky man! Love taking them deep

By *enStarrMan 17 weeks ago

Lancaster

Lucky him! Hope it goes well

We are out again tonight, not sure if the strap on is venturing out. We are meeting some bi guys so I can watch hubby suck for me, then a little bukakke where I want guys to cum on my tits and then 2-3 to cum on my pussy, my husband is then going to fuck me and push all the cum into my pussy and rub it into my tits, lick some from me and move it from my tits to my pussy. All whilst playing with my naughty little dildo

Then we are going to visit my lover for more of the same as we did earlier in the week, see the new videos.

After that video they did something they have never done before, they got very dominant with me, restrained me, took me way past my previous limits, and because of the two men that did it to, I wanted even more then they gave me. It is now apparent, I would do anything to please the two men in my life!!!

I don’t even think I can class myself as a swinger as I don’t really let anyone else near me, I’d play if we met a couple but no other guys are needed apart for the two I love and that love me xx

By *ooyoome5Man 17 weeks ago

lanark

Keep telling more lovely

By *imynameisntMan 17 weeks ago

Glasgow

Incredible

By *oublethefun78Couple 17 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Ohhh my missus loves fucking me with her strapon in an open area as other guys stand watching while stroking there cocks. Once she finished she then sits back and likes to watch as each guy fucks me in turn till all have finished with me

By *appyChap91Man 17 weeks ago

Hull

By *ordDashwoodMan 17 weeks ago

cheshire

[Removed by poster at 13/01/24 08:47:50]

By *ordDashwoodMan 17 weeks ago

cheshire

"Our type of fun,lovely"

Well I am up for this...and local to you ?? get in touch if you like x

By *ark_sentinelCouple 16 weeks ago

Andover

By *69meMan 16 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Would love to experience this

By *litlicker77Man 16 weeks ago

Dirty old town

By *verready2155Man 16 weeks ago

Southend on sea

Sound's like the male's fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP    16 weeks ago

"Sound's like the male's fantasy "

This isn’t fantasy, it happened

By *arrentwotwoCouple 16 weeks ago

Southport

Great story

By *oth0712Man 16 weeks ago

cambridge

By *erry bull1Man 16 weeks ago

doncaster

"Sound's like the male's fantasy

This isn’t fantasy, it happened"

well done

By *tockings12369TV/TS 16 weeks ago

Oxford

"Ohhh my missus loves fucking me with her strapon in an open area as other guys stand watching while stroking there cocks. Once she finished she then sits back and likes to watch as each guy fucks me in turn till all have finished with me "

You lucky guy. She's stunning. Shame she won't peg others as I'd be at front of queue.

By *akedsparkyMan 16 weeks ago

near bi

By *orgeGMan 16 weeks ago

South London

"Sound's like the male's fantasy

This isn’t fantasy, it happened"

have you managed to make any pictures or videos?

By *oublethefun78Couple 16 weeks ago

Huddersfield

"Ohhh my missus loves fucking me with her strapon in an open area as other guys stand watching while stroking there cocks. Once she finished she then sits back and likes to watch as each guy fucks me in turn till all have finished with me

Ohhh she is stunning and I'm very lucky she's encouraging on my bi side. Unfortunately she does only peg me as we need few things thsts only between us only to keep things special

You lucky guy. She's stunning. Shame she won't peg others as I'd be at front of queue. "

By *andyel73Man 16 weeks ago

Leyland

Amazing

By *eviantDelightsMan 16 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Wow! Incredibly hot. Sounds like you all had a great time and hopefully the first of many like it.

By *rhugesMan 16 weeks ago

Cardiff

What a lucky man a nice pegging by a gorgeous lady

By (user no longer on site) OP    16 weeks ago

"Wow! Incredibly hot. Sounds like you all had a great time and hopefully the first of many like it. "

We haven’t done much more with others, but we are enjoying the pegging, I have found spooning him with the strap on gets him perfectly, he doesn’t stay fully hard in this position, but his cock constantly leaks pre cum, and he can have a full body shaking orgasm this way, we have never managed that before.

Husband will be douching tonight after work, we have a free house and we are going to explore more.

By *ngelLordCouple 16 weeks ago

Newport

That was awesome thank you for sharing

By *hil911Man 16 weeks ago

Solihull

"Wow! Incredibly hot. Sounds like you all had a great time and hopefully the first of many like it.

We haven’t done much more with others, but we are enjoying the pegging, I have found spooning him with the strap on gets him perfectly, he doesn’t stay fully hard in this position, but his cock constantly leaks pre cum, and he can have a full body shaking orgasm this way, we have never managed that before.

Husband will be douching tonight after work, we have a free house and we are going to explore more."

Wow I wished I could watch that live stream. Or be a fly on the wall.

By *ricky09Man 16 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *he-ProfessorMan 16 weeks ago

cheltenham

Sounds absolutely delightful

By *ilkey69Man 16 weeks ago

Barnsley

I wished i lived closer to join you both

By *ark_sentinelCouple 15 weeks ago

Andover

By *attboy107Man 15 weeks ago

Near MK

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple 15 weeks ago

Stafford

We’ve just done this kind of!! I pegged him vigoursly whilst he also sucked on my big pink vibrator. Making him tell me he’s totally bisexual then I squirted everywhere it was awesome xx

By *alum 69-69Man 15 weeks ago

Cardiff

Would love to be pegged, Welsh guy waiting

By *ister_EMan 14 weeks ago

Hayling Island

So hot! I love fucking a guy while his wife watches like that

By *ild n NaughtyMan 14 weeks ago

south Cheshire

Thats so bloody hot I love sucking a cock as well as the guys pegged xx

By *ig-dick98Man 6 weeks ago

your bed

This is amazing

By *ussD1Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

South Birmingham

what a very lucky hubby, and a wonderful wife

By *exymarvelMan 6 weeks ago

cardiff

Oh hell yes

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple 6 weeks ago

Stafford

Im getting pegged this afternoon and being made to suck on her dildo at the same time whilst she tells me I’m a sissy bisexual

By *ickylouCouple 6 weeks ago

Bi

Oh sounds lush. How did it go x

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 weeks ago

We might doing similar again tonight x

By *ony 529Man 6 weeks ago

coventry

"We might doing similar again tonight x"
. There are some lucky husbands here. I’m so envious thank you for sharing your thoughts.

By *cott60Man 6 weeks ago

Perth

Great story,some lucky guys on here

By *icurious69jockMan 6 weeks ago

north east lincs

"We might doing similar again tonight x"

Would love to join you both.

By *pentoall555Man 6 weeks ago

benfleet

Wish I was in Preston

By *ere4fun69nowMan 6 weeks ago

south east

"Im getting pegged this afternoon and being made to suck on her dildo at the same time whilst she tells me I’m a sissy bisexual "

How did it go sissy?

» Add a new message to this topic