FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Not my usual type

Not my usual type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hocstick OP   Man 21 weeks ago

A log cabin, far away from the crazies

Do you ever find that sex with someone who isn't your usual type is so much fun, more so than you had ever expected?

This is a true story of when I slept with my boss, I was 23 and she was 40.

At the time I worked for a well know insurance company. I'd been there for about 6 months. Another colleague was having a house party which a lot of people from work were going to, including my boss Mandy. I'd been invited but had already made plans with my mates to go out.

Now, Mandy was tall for a lady, approx 6ft, very short blonde hair, butch. She was a really nice lady (once you got to know here), but not my type at all and we never really spoke a great deal apart from work talk.

So it's Friday now and people are asking me if I'm going to the house party to which I reply "no but I'll try pop in later in the evening if I can". As we're leaving at 5pm Mandy and I are walking through the office and she asks me if I'm going to this house party. I tell her I may pop in but it's not 100% and that was that.

I'm out and having a good time with mates and around 10.30pm I see Mandy has text me asking if I was going to show up at this house party. Instantly I think it's odd of her to text me (seeing she's never text me before) but something came over me and the horn kicked in. I sent her a flirty message back saying something along the lines of "miss me do you?" I sent it and then thought I was too forward, after all she was my boss.

Mandy messaged back saying "come over to the party" and closed it with a winking emoji. I felt really horny at this point so made my excuses and jumped into a taxi. I told the taxi driver roughly where I was going but I messaged Mandy to get an exact address. During this journey I began to think that I was jumping ahead of myself and she's my boss , then I'd think damn I want to fuck her so much. As I got closer to the house I jumped out the taxi and began to walk. I rang Mandy and told her I was walking towards the house. She said she'd walk down and meet me. In the distance I could she her waving and wooing at me and I did the same back, it's fair to say we were both tipsy.

She came in for a hug and she said "ah you made it then?" I told her that I could sense she missed me and laughed. She said I looked good and I returned the compliment and she came in for another hug, as we pulled away we both went in for a kiss. No sooner had our lips touched I was grabbing her ass and feeling her tits on the side of the road. I blurted out I wanted her and she said to go back to her place.

I flagged a taxi down and headed to hers which was no more than 5 mins drive away. We got to hers and as soon as the door closed behind us we were all over eachother. We snogged in her kitchen, her top was off, tits were out and looked great and her trousers on the floor with he knickers down and as we snogged I was fingering her. She undid my jeans and as soon as she did she was on her knees sucking me. It felt unreal!!!

We moved into her lounge where she now lay on the sofa naked and I'm on top rubbing my cock against her clit as we snogged. I worked my way down her body, sucking her huge tits while fingering her. She was moaning at the top of her voice and before I knew it she's gushing on my hand!

Her moans grew louder and I even said "keep it down, your neighbours will hear us lol". I was so horny at this point I went down to her pussy and licked it all over, Mandy still moaning in pure pleasure. I licked her up and down and there were a couple of small squirts.

She said she wanted to suck me and did so as I sat on the sofa and she was on her knees. She had an incredible technique which she deepthroated me but also massaged and stroke my balls. It worked a treat as I shot a huge load inside her mouth to which she swallowed.

We carried on with the foreplay and before I knew it I was hard again. She took me by the hand and we went to her bedroom. We fucked all night and having my boss cum on my cock was the hottest feeling. We had sex 4 times and each time it was incredible. We continued shagging for a few months but it soon fizzled out as I'd moved departments and she moved offices.

There's something about her not being my type that turned me on even more! Great sexperience to say the least

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgar27Man 21 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *oppy12Man 21 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ogan WillowCouple 21 weeks ago

Leeds

By *lderWiserNowMan 21 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wonderful

By *cott60Man 21 weeks ago

Perth

By *rgasm4u69Man 21 weeks ago

Warrington

By *andy IanMan 21 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *rettCoolMan 21 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Great story

By *WH81Man 21 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Great story.

I feel sorry for people who only stick to one or two types. The variety of options out there means there’s so many different experiences to be had. Plus, I’ve found the “best looking” or “sexiest” ones tend to know it, and make very little effort!

By *hocstick OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Having posted this story (true story) it made me think back to that time and it got me very horny. I don't have Sarah's number any more but she was still on my Facebook. I reached out and said the standard "long time no see, hope you're well, what have you been up to?" etc

We messaged idly for a day or so and I said it'd be great to catch up if she's still living local. I sent her my number and she reciprocated. We met over the weekend just gone and had a drink, chat, laughs and giggles. It turns out she met some guy, he was a dick to her, cheated on her and messed her about so she ended it. She said she's done with dating and happy being single.

Well, she may have said she's done with dating but she defo has wants and needs. We ended up back at mine and had the most mine blowing sex. Just like how I remember it all those years ago. She stayed over and we were all over one another all night and the next day and planning to meet again on Friday. I will keep you all updated

By *igerman23Man 18 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *azKayeMan 18 weeks ago

blackpool

"Having posted this story (true story) it made me think back to that time and it got me very horny. I don't have Sarah's number any more but she was still on my Facebook. I reached out and said the standard "long time no see, hope you're well, what have you been up to?" etc

We messaged idly for a day or so and I said it'd be great to catch up if she's still living local. I sent her my number and she reciprocated. We met over the weekend just gone and had a drink, chat, laughs and giggles. It turns out she met some guy, he was a dick to her, cheated on her and messed her about so she ended it. She said she's done with dating and happy being single.

Well, she may have said she's done with dating but she defo has wants and needs. We ended up back at mine and had the most mine blowing sex. Just like how I remember it all those years ago. She stayed over and we were all over one another all night and the next day and planning to meet again on Friday. I will keep you all updated "

Excellent

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

By *hocstick OP   Man 18 weeks ago

So we ended up meeting up lastnight instead. We met for a drink near Sarah's and then went back to hers. As I have said before, she's not my "type" in anyway, but the sex is mind blowing and so hot. And what a squirter/gusher she is. It was a wild night and we both said we want more. What do you say to a woman who is sucking you off and pulls away to take a drag of her fag and then carries on sucking you. I didn't stop her, I think that was so hot!

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *lkNhungMan 18 weeks ago

Luton

Very good

» Add a new message to this topic