FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding photographer

Wedding photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As you pull up to the house the hair dresser and makeup artist are leaving through the front door and you catch a glimpse of the bride in her dressing gown. That's your cue! Taking pictures is not just a job for you, it's your passion! Behind the lens is  where you love to be, playing out your own fantasies with your subjects.

You make your way to the brides room setting up the shot for the album when I walk in. Your eyes are instantly drawn to my figure in just my underwear. White lace pushup bra, matching panties, stockings, suspenders and heels.

I breeze into the room not fazed by your presence. You love the fact that I'm confident, sexy and sultry as I strut around in front of you. "would you like a shot of me? I'm sure the groom would like that pic in the album!" you cough, slightly taken back but out of nowhere you say "sure I'm free for personal sessions later if you like!" I give you a sneaky wink as the bride chases me out of the room to go and get dressed before I keep her late.

At the house you are setting up for a family shot when you see me coming towards you in my tight figuring hugging red bridesmaid dress. Your mouth watering as you feel your cock twitch a little. I ask you to help with my zip and turn around, pulling my hair over my shoulder, you smell my perfume, an intoxicating aroma of sweetness and woman as your eyes revel  in the soft flesh of my shoulder, you are desperate to kiss my neck and devour my body right there and then! You slowly work the zip to the top, slightly disappointed as you watch my soft skin disappear, your mind now wondering imagining me naked as you take me up against the wall.

I spin around giving you another wink and thank you for your help. You tell me "no problem, anytime" and not sure where you got the nerve from, you say "let me know if you need a hand undoing it again later!" I don't turn around to indulge you further but as I walk away I feel your eyes on me, knowing that you're watching my ass I wiggle a little, teasing you! My clit throbbing at the thought of your cock getting hard, desiring my body! I think to myself that maybe this day might not be as boring as I thought!

At the church, setting up for another picture, you take more photos of me, hiding behind your lens, no one knowing what you're thinking or looking at.  From all angles you just want to fuck me as your camera focuses in on my pert round breasts, spilling out of my low cut dress inviting you in, you could get lost in my cleavage. As you raise the camera you see that I'm staring straight back at you, down the lens giving you those "fuck me" eyes. Your heart rate quickens then jolted back into reality as the church bells ring loudly.

We make our way into the church and as I pass you I whisper "aren't you supposed to take more photos of the bride and not the bridesmaid!" you blush a little as I give you a cheeky smile! Now I know you're interested, I'm going to have fun playing with you!

As the ceremony finishes I bend down to pick up my bouquet knowing that you are watching, teasing your cock as your mind races,  imagining the church empty and raising my dress and fucking me right there and then. Imagining my tight pink pussy dripping wet and begging you for your cock!

Straightening myself up, running my hands over my curves, I know you're watching, giving me a thrill as I feel my nipples harden with excitement. This is why you love doing weddings! There's always a horny bridesmaid or a d*unken  guest up for a shag! At that point my husband moves in close  to me kissing my cheek and putting his arm around my waist. That's when you realise that this one is definitely going to be more of a challenge!  

It's a beautiful summers day in the gardens as your camera snaps away at the guests mingling outside the hotel for pre dinner drinks. Most of your pictures are taken and you are now doing couples and family portraits. Still watching me out of the corner of your eye, chatting with the guests and flirting with the guys as I sip my champaign.

I make my way over to you as there is a lull "so what pose would you like me in?" I whisper as I move in behind you. You feel a surge of blood rush to your cock as it throbs, bursting to get out! Swallowing hard you reply "how about naked on my bed?" I flash you a smile, brushing up against you and running my hand over your crotch, feeling the bulge I get a sense of excitement sending a shiver through my whole body!

I take your hand and lead you out of the garden, as you set your camera down I whisper "no bring it with you!" your breathing heavier, cock throbbing so hard you think you'll explode soon if you don't fuck me right now!

I lead you to a secluded spot in the dense wooded area at the bottom of the garden and tell you to snap pictures of me as I undress for you. Your camera lens steaming up as your heart races, snapping pictures as I undo my dress (you realise that asking for your help earlier was all part of the tease)!

Undoing my bra my breasts spill out as you photograph them greedily wanting to preserve this memory. Not able to stand it anymore you grab me, pulling me close. I grab your cock, stroking your crotch and pining you against a tree, my tongue diving into your mouth as I kiss you passionately.

You love the dominance and control I have over you as I unzip your trousers pulling them down hastily and swallowing your cock deep in my throat in one devouring motion. Licking and sucking and teasing the tip as I wank you hard and fast then swallowing you deep inside my warm wet mouth. Cupping your balls and squeezing as you take my head and fuck my mouth harder and faster. You feel the rush of blood again as your cum explodes in my mouth.

Rewarded my your deep moan of pleasure I lick your cock clean, then sliding up your body I kiss you again. Hearing voices coming close we scramble to get dressed and make our way back to the wedding party just in time to be called in for dinner.

Throughout the meal and speeches our eyes meet many times, I can't help but smirk, still tasting your cum on my lips as I lick them, my pussy getting moist at the thought of your hard cock. I scribble a note with my room number on it and tell you to meet me there in five minutes and "bring your camera".

You arrive at the room, heart racing, cock throbbing as you see that the door is open, inviting you in. As you make your way into the room you see me lying on the bed naked, stretched out and sipping my champaign. You draw your camera up and start snapping pictures as I roll around posing for you, loving the camera, teasing you as I rub my breasts and tease my nipples, spreading my legs and running my hands over my body, touching my clit and moaning with pleasure.

You can't take anymore, stripping off and throwing the camera down you slide between my legs spreading them wide, your tongue diving into my wet pussy, tasting my milky juices as they drip between my lips. Sucking on my clit makes me even wetter as I raise my ass and motion you to finger me. You tease and play with my pussy then tease my ass, sliding a finger inside my ass bringing me to ecstasy as I climax and cum in your mouth.

Horny and soaking wet realising the urgency of the situation as we hear the band start up for the first dance. I rise up on all fours, my ass in the air inviting you to cum fuck my tight pussy. Grabbing my hips you thrust your cock deep inside as we moan and sigh deeply together. Holding yourself inside me, lingering there to tease me now that you are in control, wanting to hear me beg you I moan "fuck me. I want your hard cock deep inside me" I tell you I know you've been imagining fucking me all day through your lens! "now fuck me before I have to go dance with my husband!"

Your rhythm quickens as you thrust harder and deeper, your balls banging off my clit as it drips over your shaft, my titties bouncing as I beg you to go harder and faster. Squeezing tight around your thick cock until you feel it again, that rush of blood surging through your body as your cock stiffens and you pull out slightly, cuming all over my ass! "dam I wish I had my camera now!" you whisper in my ear as you kiss my neck and rub my breasts.

Hearing the band slowing pave knowing that I'll be called for the next dance, I clean off quickly, putting on my dress without my underwear and tell you to tidy up before you leave.

You return to the dance floor to take more pictures before you leave. Zooming in close on my husband and I you get a little thrill knowing that as I'm dancing with him that I've no knickers on and that your cum is still dripping between my lips. You take one last photograph, but this one is not for the wedding album, it's going in your private collection of conquests of bridesmaids! Extra special as its your first married one!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

WOW!!! Can we recreate this maybe?? I will bring my iPhone as a camera???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story. Very sexy and naughty

Wow again you are a very sexy woman and your stories get me hard

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great story very horny

Absolutely brilliant

[Removed by poster at 11/03/13 01:46:36]

Just for you cj xxx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Just for you cj xxx"

mefor u so know how to look after me again another cock twitching story that grabs u by the balls in the first paragraph

By *iscreet North DownMan  over a year ago

Bangor

Awesome .... I'm with you on that and if you ever need a cameraman just call

Great story

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry