FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Julie : Prosecutor by day....Cock hungry by night

Julie : Prosecutor by day....Cock hungry by night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck-Me-Hard-Scotland-M2M OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Barmhill (outside Dundee)

OK people, something different this time.

Tales of my friend Julie.

Yup, a wummin.

Like us gay / bi / hetero-flexible guys on here, she loves cock. Like me she loves pubes and pits.

The way I intend to write it, you will forget her gender. If you stick with it, you'll be reading about someone who wants cock and goes after it with a passion. The poundings etc will be detailed and from the perspective of being taken by a masculine man.

If this write-up and scenario is not for you, bail.

But I would ask you to give it a couple of chapters up to her encounter with 'a man with a van; to make sure you don't like it.

Very obviously I have changed her name and her nickname. The nickname - with her approval - became "the She Devil". That then begat her false first name. There was an award winning series in the 80s based on Fay Weldons book "Life and loves of a She Devil" starring Dennis Waterman, Miriam Margolyes, Patricia Hodge, Tom Baker. I'm sure Liz Smith (from the Royle Family etc) played the mother. The titular character was.............the fabulous Julie T. Wallace. I'm sure it has been repeated on BBC4. Was inevitably redone as a film, "She Devil" with Merryl Streep and Rosanne Barr.

First part is a bit of background, as you might expect. Don't skip, it's important. Professionally and sexually.

I have - as you would imagine - fudged some detail to protect her identity. By that I mean, if I say President of country X, it might be Chancellor of country Y. If I narrate 3 defendants in a case, there might have been 5. If I tell of someone having an unfortunate altercation at the end of a knife, the reality might be the truth was "up and over" a car bonnet. The sex is real. I don't doubt she has higher security clearance than the Prime Minister. Nor do I doubt that despite knowing her for years, on some aspects she is inscrutable. I've long thought one phone call and she could have my head caved in......20 arms length away from herself in the process. Come on, she's a Prosecutor, she knows some BAD people. We get on so well because I don't pry. And more importantly because I don't hit on her man

So enjoy the telling for what it is: a lovely woman, loyal to the nth degree who enjoys sex with masculine men. Don't try to work out who she is, all you will do is lead to unfair speculation against "innocent" parties

Oh and be warned......... if you stick with it, there might be tears.

As always, given the length of my chapters............. bog standard request: comments are, of course, always welcome but don't piss off other readers by quoting the whole bloody chapter

Thanks in advance

==============

Part 1 : posted

Hi folks

My name is Julie.

Get this out the way first: I'm a woman (oh dear, bye bye to some already. Oh well...........)

I LOVE COCK.

I'm straight, never been with a woman in my life. Not even d*unk. I want men.

They say men do better blow jobs and women do better......... well you know. Not in my world. A guy once said to me "You suck cock like a gay man". I took it as a compliment

I've read Baldy's stories here on fabswingers and much as I loved reading about the masculine men pounding him - particularly that Security guard in the park - I have to confess, my favourite was him being outed in Sainsburys.

(Narrator's note: BITCH !!!! )

So I thought I would allow him to tell some of my tales.

Before anyone gets their hopes up, I am not on fab. Or anywhere. I am now very happily spoken for. But having read his tales and loving his narration & backgrounds, I decided to trust Baldy (our narrator here) with my tales. There are conditions on both sides: I will never see what he wrote up (or not), he in turn has to repeat almost faithfully what I say about him, good or bad and not come gunning for me at some revelations about mutual acquaintances or indeed him.

So...........here we go:

My career is in Law. Well, one of them.

I, what they call, "prosecute in the public interest". Unlike in England where it is lawyers for hire whereby solicitor X can be hired for the Crown in Case Y but a month or so later be in court as a Defence lawyer, here in Scotland you are one or the other. Unless of course you swap career type but it is not week about. I've been doing this since I graduated. I'll call my office "the Prosecutor's office" to save confusion. I will also mangle terms and procedures for simplicity (so no "that doesn't happen" from lawyers please) and some time frames will be compressed.

I'm good. Even if I say so myself. There are those that coast along. I'm in it for the Public interest and sometimes the interest of the defendant. Part f my job is taking the police reports and deciding the probability of it succeeding in court. I also deal with sudden deaths etc (imagine what THAT was like during CoVid / Lockdown!). In Scotland you will read in the papers (or BBC News website etc nowadays) "A Police spokesman said a report had been sent to the Procurator Fiscal". That's us. Strange as it sounds, part of my job also when doing "charge to the jury" before the judge sums up is to outline the defendant's rights to the jury.

I take it all very seriously.

I like to think I am fair. Other views are available. "First class bitch" is one of the nicer things said about me. You see, I'm not good with people not taking responsibility for their actions or - worse - making false accusations. I have caused perjuring police officers to go to prison - with associated loss of pension etc - and one of my former "office" colleagues also went to prison because of me. That was a High Court job, I once nearly got sacked for stopping a "sex without consent" trial on day two and pressing charges against the original complainer. She went to prison, High Court again. When my boss intervened in my pressing charges, I kicked up such a stink he resigned. Or was allowed to resign. Join the dots ( And no, I didn't shag anyone to get that result.)

I am not good with the boo-hoo whining "Oh I was under pressure from..........." of either gender. Take responsibility people.

It goes without saying I have locked horns with partners as well as nether regions. I'm not good with disloyalty. Worse, question my loyalty to you, my exclusive partner and you are out on your arse. One of my former partners just couldn't fathom why I visited an ex police officer in prison when said individual - whilst he was a serving police officer - had beaten me up and had intended to 'take me' against my wishes. He was a decent guy with umpteen commendations who had made very bad choices out of jealousy. He deserved prison and got it (and then some!) but he also deserved a chance to put things right. I wasn't surprised when he used his prison time to teach people there to read and write. He's a good man. There was outright shock (and in some cases some people never spoke to me again [fuck them] ) when I spoke up for him at his sentencing hearing. The judge said to me later in Chambers she had never seen the like. I will detail all that later for those who stick with this. I mention it now so you understand why people can't get my measure.

Because of my job, a lot of my associates 'in the sack' are from the 'firm' : police, fire brigade, ambulance service, prison offices etc and yup, a couple of judges.

I have - or rather had - another job............... a high class masseuse. With extras.

I sort of fell in to that by accident. As you do

Very lucrative. I gravitated from the bog-standard fucking etc in to role play and 'specialities', hard whipping etc. Each to their own, I don't judge. So long as it is of age, legal and consensual.

My alter ego was "Nicole" with a French/Swiss accent. Wig, false contacts changing my eye colour. Sometimes I dyed my pubes. I'll detail another time how she came about. A shock encounter with my ex boyfriend.

I've had some hairy moments when my worlds collided.

Hairy moment example 1:

There was once a very bad vomiting bug going about. I seemed unaffected.

My alter ego was contacted by a semi regular for a heavy bondage session and caning. Early 50s, very rugged, hung like a donkey. He had been with me before when in town and we had built up a trust. I knew what he wanted, knew he could take it so gave him it. And then some. I was well rewarded. To date our sessions had been weekends, this was our very first week night. A Tuesday. I bound him spread X on his feet so I had full access. This time I blindfolded him tightly. He was very fit and very hairy, just my type. So in between 'sets' I played with him, licked him, teased him. Really enjoyed myself with him. AND I was being paid. He grunted in to his gag and his gorgeous cock bounced. I teased it by hand, by mouth but didn't let him cumm. Each set of the cane I increased the brutality and he howled in to the gag. I upgraded my cock teasing to a wand with a glans teaser. Thunder-wrap it was called. He screamed more during that than the caning. In the build up to his orgasms he was now shaking like a pneumatic drill. We were on something like ruined orgasm number 30 when he burst in to tears and started to whine and beg through his gag. I removed the gag.

"Please let me cumm", he sobbed.

"Not yet", I said

"PLEAAAAAAAAASE", he wailed.

"When I am ready", I said, "first you have to earn it. You will count the cane out loud. If you miss a number or say 'ouch' you start again".

He nodded

"There will be three sets of 75"

He whimpered.

Set 1 was perfect. I massaged his balls as a reward. And licked his armpit. Our narrator and I share a love of pubes and pits.

Set 2 he said "ow" on 60 and had to start again. No cock work at the end of that set.

Set 3 he said "ouch" at 20-odd, again at 15 on the restart and burped at number 30 missing it out by the time I whacked 31.

"Now I am getting annoyed", I announced, "I thought I was dealing with a man. Begin again from set 1"

"FUCK!" he declared

"Increase to 5 sets", I responded, "one blip and we stop. And no orgasm unless you do yourself after I am gone. Plus a 3 month ban on contacting me. Or we can stop now"

He shook his head vigorously. "No, please, continue"

And I did. Hard. Just how he liked it. He counted perfectly, roaring some, howling others. He was well sweating. I teased his cock in between sets.

After whacking out number 74 on set 5 I warned "you will remember this NEXT one for the rest of your life".

He grimaced and held his breath. I gave him the lightest tap possible

He tensed in confusion.

"Ahem!" I scolded.

He frowned then realised and called out loudly "75!"

I was already rolling on a condom on to the vibrator to which I added lube. I added lube to his hole. He gasped in shock. That was nothing compared to when I slipped the vibrator in to him. On my knees I took his throbbing cock in my mouth and gave it a gentle servicing as I pumped his ass with the vibrator. I wasn't sure which was causing him to grunt the most. I heard him panting as his orgasm built. I stopped. He howled in frustration and whimpered. I kissed up and down his spine until he got the message and his sobbing subsided. I was SO wet for him. His man smells and sweat were driving me wild.

"A treat", I told him, rolling a condom down his shaft. Extra large. His breathing was ragged and I could hear his heart thumping. Part of me wondered if HE wondered what I was up to but surely my intentions were obvious. I attached two heavy nipple clamps - he gasped but his cock bounced - and using a chain connected them to under his balls. I pulled the chain to make sure everything was nice and tight. Last but not least, panties off. I stood in front of him, wrapped my arms over his shoulders, nibbled his ear and whispered

"Keep my legs spread with yours and FUCK me hard"

He let out an animalistic grunt. The truth was, he wasn't in a position to move his legs wider so I sort of mounted his legs by wrapping my legs over his and growled

"You sexy man. Fuck the c*nt off me".

He didn't need to be asked a 3rd time. Except trying to get in, he missed. I did the honourable thing and slipped on to him. All 8 inches, balls deep.

"The horny bitch wants cock, GIVE her it", I cooed. He started to thrust as I nibbled his ear. Of course he was in a bit of a bind. I don't mean the bondage. I mean the chain from the nipple clamps to his balls. The harder he thrust, the more the clamps would bite. But by now he was like a crazed animal.

"HARDER", I demanded, "stretch that sodden pussy". If at all possible, my potty mouth got him harder (I knew it would). He increased the strength of his thrusts, his balls slapping off me and the chain rattling like billy-o.

"I want to hear you enjoy yourself", I demanded, "but don't fake it. And when you cumm I want them to hear you three streets down".

That wouldn't happen, we were reasonably sound-proofed. I dived in to his armpit and nibbled as he pounded. His grunts were guttural. Fantastic sex AND I was being paid.

He started to shake and eventually with his head back he let out an almighty roar as he fired in to the condom

"Oh jesus c, oh jesus" he hollered in between his manly "UUUUUUGH". I had a deep orgasm too but didn't announce it.

Eventually he just stopped, spent. His heart was banging off me. His cock went soft-iish and he plopped out of me. He tutted

"Sorry", he said.

"Silly, sexy man", I cooed.

I wasn't done yet. I wanted more. I put a huge towel on to the floor, reapplied the gag - he didn't resist of course - and uncoupled him.

"On the floor, on your back, legs spread wide, hands over head", I said as I gently manoeuvred him in to the position I wanted him.

God, he was gorgeous. I should be paying him! Cuffing his hands above his head and securing his legs wide with a 'stretcher' I soaked a facecloth and gently washed his cock and balls. Much as I love man smells, am not good with cheesy cock. Something else I have in common with our narrator. My host flinched a little. It was obviously a bit tickly. Done, I lay down, put my head on his belly - or rather the left side of my face and ear, and gently took his floppy cock in to my mouth. He grunted in pleasure. I licked and slurped as I massaged his manly thigh. Inevitably and eventually he got hard. Suck / lick / slurp etc etc. He bucked a bit. I brought him to the edge and he grunted as his orgasm built. The bar keeping his legs apart banged off the towel covered carpet as his legs shook. I dropped his cock, he snorted through his nose in desperation. Blindfolded, he didn't see me slip my panties back on. I resumed pleasuring that lovely cock. His moans were in his throat. I was only pleasuring the top 3rd and the head. Knowing my timings and my client I knew how near he was to blowing. As I slurped, I readjusted myself so my knees were gently in his sides and my sodden panties were above his face. The smell of me sent him over the edge and with a roar he bucked and fired down my throat.

Spent, he was gently snorting through his nose. I removed his gag and got back on top of him, wiped his cock again then too it back in my mouth and pressed my soaking pantie clad pussy in to his face. He gasped through his throat. I gently thrust up and down his nose. Hint hint! He sniffed deeply and then tentatively licked at the edge. Not being told off he put his tongue under the panties. Good man! As I pampered his flaccid cock, he made good use of that on offer to him. He was slurping and moaning as his tongue went deep. I tried to control myself but after about 10 minute unexpectedly exploded over his face. This got him hard again and his slurping got more powerful and demanding. I responded in kind on his cock but more gently than he was doing me. It was during my 3rd orgasm over his face that he fired again down my throat. Quite a load, I was expecting less.

I washed his cock yet again then his face, chest and shoulders.

I took the nipple clamps off. He gasped.

Taking his gag out, I wrapped my arms around his chest and asked

"You ok?"

He nodded.

"Christ, yea".

He didn't sound convinced

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Fibber", I scolded, "Did I go too far?"

He sighed

"No love, it was fucking awesome. Just you and me............... I don't want you to go"

"You want me to stay?" I couldn't believe my luck.

He nodded and swallowed. "What's your rate for an overnight?"

I nibbled a nipple. He shuddered.

"For you............a special rate"

He raised his eyebrows over the gag

"I will stay if I can lie next to you with my arms over you and you fuck me stupid first thing in morning"

He laughed in delight.

"You want fucked, is that it?"

"No", I clarified, I want FUCKED. I want to feel your strength, your masculinity. I want taken"

"Give me an hour love and I'll give you a taster", he said

"An HOUR?", I tutted, "if you are not banging one out on me in 42 minutes the deal is off"

He guffawed

"What are you LIKE?"

"Will you keep the blindfold on?" I asked

He frowned, "I'll keep the cuffs on too if you want".

"But all off in the morning", I cooed, "at 6am you pretend I am your woman who can't get enough of you and you pin me down and TAKE me"

"Oh God", he said, "what did I do to deserve this?............will you cane me before it?"

"I'll cane you AFTER it as well if the fuck you give me is satisfactory"

The reason I wanted the blindfold on was I wanted my wig off and the contacts out. The latter weren't designed for prolonged use.

"I'll need everything off to go for a pee and make us a cuppie", he said not unreasonably.

I undid him and he got up. Ten mins later he stood beside me with two steaming cuppies

"Let's decamp to the bed"

We did and slurped contentedly. He had even brought KitKats. What a man.

I'd brought the condoms. Handy because his cock started to twitch.

"Hmmm", I said, "can't let THAT go to waste. Why don't you show me how you make love. Pretend I am your wife and this is our wedding night first one"

He grinned and rolled on a condom

I had asked him to make love to me and he did. Over the next half hour I had another two orgasms. He grunted with passion as he had his.

He got up and left. I heard him flush the toilet and then water running. He returned with is cock and pubes wet - he had obviously washed - and a wet face cloth. My turn to be gently washed out.

I sniffed

"Did you wash under your arms?", I asked

"Of course"

"A pity", I tutted

He laughed

"I'll remember that for next time............ another brew?"

"Go on then..............you've persuaded me".

Another brew later and he put the blindfold on himself. I made sure it was tight then cuffed him to the bed. Changed my mind about the wig but took the contacts out. We fucked again and then dozed off, me wrapped around him with my nose in his pit. Bliss! 2am I woke as his cock was hitting off me. He was asleep. I "accidentally" woke him. As he was coming to I rolled on a condom. He did his duty, and then some. 5.45am I woke for the toilet Got back, put my contacts back in .

"Morning", he said

"Morning to you too", I responded

"What time is it?"

"Cock o'clock", was my answer

He chortled. I took the cuffs and off and blindfold. He blinked in slight disorientation.

"You ok?", I asked

"Delirious", he replied, "and horny".

"That's handy", I said rolling on a condom, "given I could do with a few lengths if you are up for it"

He grabbed me and pulled me to him. Five seconds later I was on my back, pinned down hands over head, legs spread wide by his, speared balls deep.

"Like this?", he asked

"Is this it?", I teased

He answered by putting his tongue down my mouth and banging. HARD. It was glorious. There's nowt better start to a day than a handsome masculine man giving you a good dicking. This time it was me grunting with every thrust. The bed creaked in unison with his efforts. 6.29am we orgasm'd together, my nether regions well pounded as he had promised. He stayed on top of me and continued to kiss me.

Until............ "ATISHOO !" and I covered him in snot.

I didn't know where to look. He laughed his head off, grabbing the cloth to wipe his face. He also did his cock and balls whilst he was there. I was mortified but eventually joined in the giggling.

The giggling stopped as suddenly as it began.

"You still want caned?", I asked

"Uh huh", he replied, "do you mind?"

"We may as well do SOMETHING whilst you are cooking a new batch", I winked.

I told him to go face down with his head at the end of the bed. I found the cane and pressed my "lady" in to his face

"LICK", I demanded

He didn't need telling twice. I was determined that his attentions would not put me off my stroke, so to speak.

His arse was already a mess but he wanted more. After 10 strokes he asked "Harder", then belatedly added "..........please".

It was not my intention to have him say that again and I immediately went to brutal level. He slurped, I whacked. As my orgasm built, I whacked harder. He grunt / slurped as I welted his arse cheeks with deep tramlines. Inevitably, I exploded over his face. He kept slurping and it got a bit more animalistic. I couldn't concentrate on his caning so I did the next best thing.......... gently ran my fingernails down his welts. He jerked and howled as he slurped.

"On your back", I demanded

He did. His cock was hard again. Handy that.

I leaned over and took it in my mouth. Was about to press 'my end' in to his face but he beat me to it. We both only lasted 12 minutes before we both exploded This time it was me doing "that man thing" and rolled off.

"Cuppie?", he asked

"Yea", was all I could answer.

He filled the kettle and I heard him washing at the sink. I knew he was because he did that "Blaaaaaaaaaaaggh" thing as he washed his face

He came back with two steaming cuppies and a wet cloth under his arm. He washed my face and " 'tween the legs".

We sat shoulder to shoulder at the top of the bed, pillows propped as we slurped in silence.

I noticed he was getting hard again

"What about some breakfast?", he asked

Nodding between my legs I advised "Well, SHE wouldn't say 'no' to some cock if it on offer, me I'll get something on way back once you throw me out"

"You want more cock?", he asked

"Only if you do", I said

"I've never had cock", he said, "never saw the attraction"

I tutted. "That will be a 'no' then?"

"Who said that?", he asked taking my mug off me, "but it will have to be a quick one. I have to get to work"

A quick one for him turned out to be 20 minutes of hard banging.

We lay together and nibbled. Eventually he said "I have to get my whipped arse in gear. First day, can't be late"

"OK", I said, not clocking what he had said and got off the bed to get dressed.

"You not want a shower?", he asked

"No", I replied, I want to smell you on me on drive home.

He grinned.

5 mins later I was ready for the off. He came up to me and gave me a well stuffed envelope. Believe it or not, I had nearly forgot my earnings. I did feel bad given what a good time I had had. He gave me a hug and said "Thanks love, will be in touch".

Left, shoved all my stuff in the boot of the car and was home in 20 minutes. Was longer in the shower than I intended and made it to court with one minute to spare.

So what was my hairy moment?

Haven't you guessed??????????????

I looked up as the door behind the bench opens and there is my client from the night before dressed in judge's gown and wig.

Oh for fuck sake.

Turns out he was a visiting judge helping out because of shortages due to that vomiting bug I referred.

FUCKETY-FUCK.

Then I realised he wouldn't recognise me. No wig etc.

"Good morning Ms.............", he addressed me, "Nice to meet you at last. I have heard so much about you"

"Good morning your Honour", I demurred, "and I do hope not"

Counsel for the defence rolled his eyes. Oh hell, was I flirting?

"And Good morning Mr...........", said the judge addressing defence counsel. Greetings were returned.

I barely made it through the morning. I fluffed my lines a few times. I couldn't help but notice the Judge shifting position once or twice. Only he and I knew why but he didn't know I knew he had a well striped arse.

Lunch break came, I did my bow and fled.

Was trying to decide where to go for lunch when Terry one of the court officials waved at me. I say court official, their formal term is macer because in days gone by they preceded the judge with the mace to protect said judge, body and soul. Sometimes there are still such ceremonial walking and years ago two Macers brawled very publicly on the steps of the High Court in Edinburgh as to whose turn it was to carry the damn thing. Bad fisti-cuffs, ambulance, you name it. One resigned with immediate effect. The main job of a Macer is general duties in the courtroom, calling witnesses,, preparing a courtroom before a case, accompany / guide the Sheriff or Justice to / from chambers to court room etc etc. This particular one, Terry, in his early days of "accompanying to / from" was gently advised the correct procedure was NOT "Coming through.............move your arses please" We had a Macer who in his 60s chased a 29 year old soldier who had jumped the dock just before sentencing and caught him in a rugby tackle. "I don't know what possessed me", he said later (the Macer, not the defendant). But as a general rule not much exciting happens in the job of a Macer other than court gossip. Of which there is tons.

Terry caught up with me

"His Honour wondered if you would care to join him in Chambers", he said

"Why?", I instinctively asked

"How the fuck would I know?", Terry said exasperated, "I'm just the bloody message boy"

I pursed my lips

"Sorry Jules", he said

"Debs on the rag again?". I asked

"She's permanently on the rag just now", he replied then added forlornly "I think there is someone else".

I KNEW there was. It was common knowledge. Worse, it was his married brother who wasn't getting any at home what with a four month baby in the house.

"How's the nephew?", I asked, testing the water

He brightened.

"A wee shite", he said then added "never mind that the now, better not keep Malky waiting.

I dutifully followed him to Chambers. He knocked and entered

"The She Devil, your Honour", he blurted and then blushed purple

I gave him my best "for fuck sake" glare. His blushing notwithstanding, THAT would be all round the courthouse before afternoon session.

"Come in, come in", ushered the Judge, "thank you Terry, see you at two"

Terry bowed as he left. I say bowed, it was nodding his head deferentially.

"It is very nice to meet you", said the Judge shaking hands, "I have heard SO much about you"

"And fucked me stupid", I thought at the same time as HE said "..........but have never had the pleasure".

I laughed nervously. Actually, it was worse than that, I was dribbling in to my knickers in desire.

"An absolute pleasure for me too", I said. God, how corny. I must have sounded a right ass-crawler.

"Will you join me for tea?", he asked

"If you are having one", I said. Fuck sake, what a stupid thing to say. This was going well!

"Sit down, sit down...........", he invited, "............how do you take it?"

"Hot and strong..........just how I like my men".

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Ground swallow me up!

"Are you a milk first?", he asked

"Ehm, yes your Honour, thank you"

"Malcolm", he said

I nodded in recognition. I have to say, am not a fan of first-name in chambers. Socially yes, of course. But people have forgotten themselves in court and blurted out first names when at loggerheads with the presiding judge.

I noticed he wasn't sitting. Oh dear, I must have REALLY done a job on him. Well, it was what he had paid for.

"Are you going to this 'thing' on Thursday night?", he asked.

I pulled a face without thinking.

"That will be a 'yes' then?", he laughed.

"The reason I asked you here other than to say hello............,he began, "..........was to ask you..........."

".............to come to bed with me", I wanted him to say. Very inappropriate of me.

"............if I could pick your brains. If you would look over a set of papers for me" was what he actually said.

I frowned. "That is very unusual, your Honour. Surely there are better minds"

"No and no", he replied, "you came recommended and your discretion is utmost and exemplary".

He sat down on the edge of his desk and jumped up with an "ow !"

I was genuinely startled.

"Your Honour............?"

"I had a bit of a tumble this morning", he fibbed, "landed on my 'tail'. "

"Buggers", I blurted

"Quite", he agreed.

He told me what he wanted me to look at for him.

I dribbled my tea down my blouse and stared at him open mouthed.

He laughed

"Well, there is a thing.............the She Devil stunned in to silence"

His turn to blush

"I DO beg your pardon, Ms............."

"Julie", I corrected, "and I don't have the security clearance to even look at the title page of that"

He handed me a thick envelope.

"Read and sign these and you will........... shall we convene again tomorrow lunchtime? I'll send out for sandwiches"

"You are assuming I will say 'yes'", I pointed out.

"I know you will..........", he countered. He was right.

".........but please give these papers the utmost consideration before you sign"

I nodded

I took my leave and spent the afternoon in a daze.

Of course I signed the NDA. And of course I can't tell you why I needed to.

Malcolm and I spent a lot of time together over a period of time. Some of it with Nicole

But I shall leave my times with him 'there' for the moment

And I'll let you decide next chapter if Hairy moment example 2 was worse. Probably not. But it was outrageous even by my standards.

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *M1712Man 20 weeks ago

bude

By *rgar27Man 20 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *lderWiserNowMan 20 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *hilledguy2020Man 20 weeks ago

Felling

By *hilledguy2020Man 20 weeks ago

Felling

By *oppy12Man 20 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliantly written

Looking forward to next instalment!

By *rgasm4u69Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

By *..NemoMan 20 weeks ago

Durham

By *omenameTV/TS 19 weeks ago

GALWAY

Great story, hope this continues

By *uck-Me-Hard-Scotland-M2M OP   Man 17 weeks ago

Barmhill (outside Dundee)

Part 2; Posted Sunday 28th January 9.40am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the first part above I detailed my background in law, my absolute love of sex, the eroticism to me of masculine men and introduced my alter ego Nicole who gets paid for sex which quite frankly I'd do for nothing.

I mentioned a hairy moment when my two worlds - Julie and Nicole - collided and said I would detail another and let you decide if it was hairier than the first

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(With ongoing request, people, not to quote the whole damn chapter to comment )

Hairy moment example 2:

I was once hired as my alter ego by a very hunky virile guy. We were at it all night. My nether regions were singing. As we lay in bed having tea, he gave me a £500 bonus "for a great night of sex before I go to prison". I nearly chewed my cup off. Without prompting, he announced that he was in court that morning on charges of fraud. "I'm as guilty as sin!", he revealed, "and my lawyer says it is 50-50 at best. We have obscured the facts as best we can but if the Crown cuts through the shit and zones in on............... then I'm like you............. well FUCKED".

"Oh dear", I managed, "sounds awful".

What was awful was my fake Swiss ./ French accent but people fell for it every time.

"Time for one more?", I asked.

Quite generously I thought. You will have worked out by now I was the prosecutor but God help me he was really good at sex and I was wet at the thought of facing him in court later minus the wig and false contacts, never mind minus fake accent with my nether regions gaping from his attentions.

"Doll, I'm shagged out", he said

Lightweight! He'd only fucked me 8 times and licked me out three times. I tutted and pouted.

"Why don't you shower and see yourself out", he said, "I need a snooze".

"Join me in the shower", I asked

"Deal", he grinned

So we soaped each other, he got hard, I rolled a condom on him and he fucked me for the 9th time. I soaped him again.

By the time I got dried and dressed, he was on his back snoring. Naked

Naughty Julie kicked in. Yea I know, I was Nicole.

Called his name twice. Snore snore.

Part 1............. Very gently moved his cock out the way on to his thigh, got my ruby lipstick and wrote G A Y above his pubes in big letters

Part 2......... with apologies to those reading and shouting "Oh God, NO!"........I had a brand new cock cage in my bag a client had asked me to fit and keep the key. We had all been set to meet when he had to go to Paris unexpectedly for work - as you do! - so we'd have to rearrange (with suitable cancellation fee). Now that I knew airport security was in play for him (the client who bailed), I wasn't sure a cock cage and padlock was a good idea but hey it was his money. That was a conversation for another day. This was right now.................. I put my gloves on, got said cock cage out of the packet, gently fitted it on and then opened a HUGE brand new shiny padlock whose packaging I had to open with my teeth. Added that to the cock cage with a 'click' .

I know, what a cow.

Looking about to make sure I hadn't left anything I made my exit. I was going to kiss his pubes and massage his balls one last time - he was fucking hot - but he was asleep, not my partner so consent was neither explicit nor implied. Not that he had consented to being 'caged'. And if I had anything to do with it, the Sherriff would 'cage' him later for a good few years. A great pity. Luckily - for him - this was long before electronic security was installed in the courts so he wouldn't "beep" on entry to his trial.

I was sniggering in the hotel lift at the prison officers having to cut in to the padlock. Yup he was going down. And if he got off, I wondered how long it would take for him to phone Nicole. There was a point..........phone off (Nicole's).

A few hours later, there he was in the dock looking very discombobulated. As you might expect. Me, all innocent in my court clothes completely unrecognisable to him. I got my conviction, he got time. There was no indication his legal team knew of his predicament. I made sure I joined in the frowning when - as he stood up to go down to the holding cells - there was a loud "clunk" as the padlock around his cock hit off something. He blushed suitably .BUT..........and hats off to him, albeit I am not sure he pulled it off (and I don't mean the cock cage - he fake turned around and frowned to 'see' where the noise had come from.

At that point I felt sorry for him and - if I am honest - a bit bad about his impending embarrassment so decided to go down to the holding area.

"Hi Jules", said Andy the Turnkey, "what's the occasion, gracing us with your presence?".

"Legal visit", I lied, "with............."

"He's with his solicitor............", said Andy. I hadn't thought of that. Was common practice after a sentencing. Buggers. I reality shouldn't have a 'legal' visit without solicitor present.

"I'm more doing the due diligence............"

"Aye", said Andy, "poor sod looks like shit. Obviously his first stint. Walking funny too"

"Please tell me he didn't 'fall down the stairs' ", I raised eyebrows.

"No", said Andy, "walks like he has shit himself. Maybe he did from shock but I didn't smell anything........ why don't you brew up and I'll give you the nod.........."

"Don't be filthy", I sniggered

"YOU should be so lucky", Andy countered.

Ten minutes later I was face to face with the newly convicted / my client from the night before to a few hours earlier.

He glared.

"What are YOU doing here?", he asked, "come to gloat?"

"I don't do gloating", I said, "I'm here to check up on you"

"Like hell..........", he began

"Hear me out", I said, "and then if you want to tell me to fuck off, I will. I'm obliged to. Further if you want your solicitor back for this visit, that is your right"

He half snorted

"Haven't you got a potty mouth", he observed, "Ok.............go"

"As you wish", I said and started to turn

"No, no!", he said, "I meant what do you want"

"Long story short............I've got my conviction, you got sentenced which you may or not appeal.............that, so far as I am concerned, ends our confrontation. Aside from my reputation of being a cow, I don't see you or anyone else who passes through these courts as a number or indeed a win / lose, you are people with beating hearts who took a wrong turn.................You looked awful.........I was - believe me or not, it ss your choice - CONCERNED!........."

(He rolled his eyes)

".........I think it is more than conviction & sentencing.............I'm responsible for your welfare until you arrive at your new 'home'..............I wanted to check up on you so here I am"

"I'm fine", he said, "thanks for your concern. Not that I'm convinced. I mean why would YOU be responsible for MY welfare".

"OK, I began, let's say for arguments sake that I was concerned you might off yourself at first opportunity, In these circumstances I'm obliged to do a report and contact the prison"

"I see", he said, "is that your considered opinion?"

"No", I agreed, "but what was that noise when............"

"Nothing", he barged in.

"Have you been searched?",. I asked

"No", he said - paling - "why would I be searched?"

"Because all your belongings have to be logged and bagged"

"They asked, I gave them everything................ wallet, keys, watch". He held up his wrist to show me the white marks from where his watch had been.

His movement part revealed the padlock. Fuck it was bigger than I thought. Was perfect for my client but this was something else. How was I going to do this.

"ATISHOO", he sneezed, covering us both

"Jesus, Babe, I'm sorry"

(BABE ??????????????/)

"I don't suppose you have a hanky", I asked

"No............"

"Lucky I do then", I said in fake annoyance. Truth was it gave me an excuse to go in to my bag. You see, also in my bag was a pen torch from one of my other 'jobs' which I will mention more of later as we go on. Suffice to say, said torch was not 'standard issue' although it looked perfectly innocent. In the bit where you could hook it in to shirt / blouse pocket was a very strong magnet. Actually, there is such versions now commercially available. I took torch out with the tissues and as I went to open the tissue packet, I made sure the torch was where I needed it and oh-dearie-me I dropped it.

"Oh butterfinger..........." I began then stopped in fake shock / confusion as with a loud "clunk", the torch attached itself to his inside leg below crotch.

I looked at him in 'shock'.

"What the FUCK..............", I began and then looked around

"I need to get security......."

"NO !", he said and to my genuine shock put his hand over my mouth. I struggled and pushed back. Did I mention I was a black belt in something? Irrelevant as shock number 2...........he was BETTER. Fuckity fuck.

"PLEASE", he said, "I don't mean you harm".

Even in my predicament I managed to raise "Yea, right" eyebrows

He took his hand off my mouth, raised both hands palm up and pleaded quietly

"Please don't scream. Don't shout for security. Or that lad - who either of us by the way could take out with one pinkie - I can explain.

I was going to step back but decided against it. Mutual trust was important. This could go even more tits up very quickly. Not to mention my non-standard-issue-torch was attached to his leg, courtesy of course of the padlock.

"OK then", I said, "Starting with what the fucking hell is THAT?"

He gulped

"A game gone wrong"

"A game............are you injured?"

"No", he said, "imprisoned......... before I even got here"

"I don't understand", I lied, "please spit it out. I don't have time to go around the mulberry bush. This aint prosecution versus defence upstairs"

He nodded

"A lady acquaintance put it on me for a laugh. We were supposed to meet up for her to take it off once I won the bet. I didn't expect to be standing down here"

"You REALLY thought you were going to walk?", I asked, "You bet her you'd get off?"

"Yea and no in that order", he said, "My Brief said it was my bad luck we got you. The bet with the lady was I wouldn't manage the 72 hours with it on and would phone her to get it taken off"

This of course was all hogwash but he didn't know I knew that.

"We are getting off topic", I said, "why didn't you just take off whatever the hell you are talking about?"

"I can't", he said

"Why NOT?", I asked

"Because she has the key"

"To what?"

"A padlock".

So you have a padlock on your leg"

"Sort of"

"You either do or you don't and if I'm not mistaken my torch is attached to your leg which would indicate you do"

"The padlock is against my leg, it is attached to a cage"

"Why would you have a cage around your leg?"

"I don't"

I pursed my lips.

"I'm really missing something here. Stop wasting my time. Spit it out, I don't have all fucking day and neither do you"

"It's in between my legs", he blushed

I shrugged. "Not around your leg, between them. What is the point in that?"

"Jesus FUCK lady", he said exasperated, "did you come up the Clyde on a banana boat?

"No", I fired back, "I think my brain is busy calculating what the hell I am doing standing in front of a man who had his hand over my mouth and might - for all I know - have a gun strapped to his leg, trying to divert me by saying it is a cage which - come on, GET REAL - makes no fucking sense at all"

"It's not a GUN, you stupid bitch, it's a locked cage around my privates to stop me having sex with someone else. And the padlock is resting on my leg and your torch just fucking puts the cherry on the cake"

"Oh", I said, in fake understanding

"Yea.......... OH!", he parroted, "CLANG!!!! And I don't mean your torch barging its way in to the equation"

"A cock cage. Why didn't you just SAY so? Would have saved a couple of minutes"

He looked at me open mouthed. That was nothing to when I said

"Show me".

He gasped

"Like HELL I will"., he snarled, "You've had your laugh now fuck off"

"Firstly", I began, "you watch your mouth. I'm your one and only chance of not being a laughing stock. Secondly, where did I laugh? Thirdly, and most importantly I have to see what we are dealing with so drop 'em and flop 'em"

"I need to see what WE are dealing with", he mimicked, "what you gonna do, like, get a hairpin and pick the lock?"

"Something like that", I said, "but I won't know until I see the damn thing so make your choice. You can either wait until you get 'there' to have them take it off with a bolt cutter and have it all around the prison by tea-time, shall we take bets on what your new nickname will be? - or I can have someone do it here, given I know and am obliged to so something about it - and we can write it up in your travel notes, after all *I* am responsible for your welfare or else on that third point - your welfare in case you weren't keeping up - you can take a punt and we can see if I can do anything to avoid options one and two. Make your choice and make it now"

He pursed his lips

"Now I see why you won. There is a fourth option".

"You give me the telephone number of your lady friend? We don't have time"

"No, I hadn't thought of that. You came down here to apologise. You found new evidence which you will take to the judge and we can all go home"

"Good try", I said, "but pitiful even under the circumstances. Doesn't work like that. And even if it did, what new evidence would I present.......... drop 'em. it is NOT a request"

He stood his ground for five whole seconds then did as he was told.

Oh my God. He looked gorgeous. He had no underwear on. My nether region squeaked. The padlock looked HUGE. I'd over done it.

"I couldn't fit pants on over all that", he said.

I breathed loudly through my nose.

"I'm going to have to touch and inspect it to gauge what we are talking about..........is that ok?", I asked

"I suppose it's too much to hope for that you are NOT talking about the padlock", he retorted.

I laughed

"It would probably assist the inspection if I went on my knees", I said

"It's your shout lady", he said, "thank Christ I washed"

"Pull your shirt up", I said

"NO !" he said

"I'm really losing patience with you", I said, "Why not?"

Bizarrely, he lifted his shirt anyway.

G A Y was across his midriff. Believe it or not I had forgotten about that.

"OK, let's stop this piecemeal crap now", I fumed, "is there anything else I should know about........... butt plug superglued up your ass?"

He blushed

"Is this all not ENOUGH ?", he demanded. Fair point

"She fair did a number on YOU", I said, "what a cow"

"You leave her alone", he unwittingly defended me, "I agreed to the cage" (that was bollocks)

"Whatever", I said, "so............can I go on my knees for the inspection?".

"Knock yourself out love, but so far as I can tell, it's a padlock. What's the difference?"

"You'd be surprised", I said, "and I'll explain in a moment. But the truth is I have a thing for fit masculine hairy men and one of my passions is pubes. So...... given our unique circumstances......... I can have a sneaky sniff when I'm down there. Full disclosure and all that"

His jaw dropped and his Adam's Apple bobbed.

"Actually", I said, "I can see from here............", I handled the padlock, gave it a twist........ " so no need to go on my knees this time....... dammit"

He was struck dumb.

"Is it sore?", I asked

"What do YOU think?", he asked, "A lovely lady wanting to sniff my pubes and I have THIS fucking thing pressing against my raging hardon which I cannot BELIEVE is pulsing so much worse at her assertiveness and locking horns with me. To coin a phrase "

"I DO hope you are not trying to embarrass me", I said.

"Lady........I doubt very much that the only thing I could do that might embarrass you would be blow an enormous fart"

That was grammatical rubbish but I got his drift

"OK then", I said, "I'm going to have to go back to my office for a couple of things. I'll be 25 minutes tops. In the meantime............."

I rummaged in my bag for some nail varnish which I poured in to a five-bundle of hankies

"............you deal wiith that" I nodded at the GAY. "...........under the circumstances I can't leave you with the bottle. We can deal with the remnants when I get back"

He raised eyebrows

"So what you going back for.......... your magic keys?"

"Something like that", I said, "I shouldn't really tell you this given where you are going but...........keys are not for letting you in, they are for keeping people out. I may have to call in a favour from a really hot sergeant across the way, which means I then 'owe' him if you get my drift.......... oh dear I may have to suck him off and / or let him shag me. Win win". I winked and grinned.

I could HEAR his cock strain against the cage. I decided to up the ante. What the fuck was I thinking? Other than being a a cock-teaser.

"Can I trust you", I asked

He shrugged

"Good point", I said "but needs must".

"These fuckiing new knickers keep getting tangled up in my pussy. I don't have spare with me and I don't have the time to go to the loo to do this............"

I pulled them down through my skirt and they fell to the floor. He nearly did too.

I stepped out of them.

"Oh that's MUCH better", I said, grabbing them and popping them in my handbag.

"I'd leave them with you as a final treat before..........well you know.......... but it would be difficult to explain if you were searched"

He was rooted to the spot. Didn't nod or try to speak.

"Won't be long............ don't go away", I said sweetly, then added "I suggest you pull; them up............ for the moment. And no wanking"

"Bitch!", he said

"Thank you", I said, pleased.

I went back to Andy.

"Be a doll and put the kettle on whilst I go to the loo and get rid of the last one.................I told buggerlugs I was going back to the office to get something. And I hope you have choccie Digestives".

I went to the loo and put my knickers back on. Just in case he grassed me up.

Andy and I swapped gossip. I stayed 40 mins and went back.via the loo where I soaked a facecloth I keep in my handbag (what do you mean 'a facecloth in your bag??'. Doesn't everyone?).

"That was a long 25 mins lady. I thought you had abandoned me"

"Sorry, it was 40-ish. Small matter of having to go in to a cubicle in the male loos at the station for a down payment............. I can't find my mints............... "

I exhaled in to his face

"...........I don't smell of cock do I?""

Blushing purple, he closed his eyes and groaned. That cage must have hurt

"Well......... DO I ?", I demanded

He shook his head.

"Not that I know what cock smells like, love, I[m str......."

A voice behind us in the corridor made us both jump

"Prison van leaving in 30 minutes !"

Well that focused our minds.

"I'm assuming you were about to declare your heterosexuality", I declared, "and you don't know what you are missing. Cock is FAB....."

"I'll take your word for it", he interrupted

"And men allegedly do better blow jobs. Current company excluded........ and for clarity in the 'current company' equation, I mean ME"

"I'd ask for a demonstration", he fired back, "but I doubt we will have time"

"I hate to worry you", I said, "but where you are going, being straight is irrelevant, your choices are give it or take it......."

He paled

".......and take it from me - and my gay friends would confirm - size is not the issue it cracked up to be. Good sex is like the quality of cannabis"

"I'm going to hate myself for asking......", he sighed

"Depends on the pusher", I grinned.

"Ha ha ha", he chortled

"How's the midriff?", I asked, "Still declaring for the lads?".

"All done", he said and showed me. He stank of nail varnish and had bits of tissue on his belly button. I handed him the facecloth

"Just top things off please but first........get yourself ready for me"

He did both

"Right", I said, "to business........... I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to go on my knees to..............."

"Don't tell fibs", he said, "you an officer of the court or whatever you call yourselves, you aint sorry in the slightest. And for that matter, neither am I"

"I am sorry", I insisted, "I'm many a thing but I would never want to be a cock teaser but I don't want to sound boastful, I think cock-on- cage this is gonna hurt".

"I'll live", he said, "you think you will pull this off? I will owe you big time"

"The van leaves in, what, 25 mins? I won't have time to suck you off, never mind pull you off", I said

He guffawed

"Keep watch", I said and dropped to my knees

Oh my. Was as well I put my nickers back on. I dribbled in to them.

Not going to lie to you, I took longer than I needed to. Worse, I deliberately put my hair so it gently swept across his midriff. He sorted through his nose as his cock hit off the cage.

"I really hope you are paying attention and keeping watch", I hissed

"Uh huh", he lied.

I can't speak, I was having a gentle sniff of his masculinity and scent.

"This might hurt", I said as I grab / twisted the padlock for effect.

"Darling, that ship has well sailed and I don't mean the padlock"

I jangled my house and car keys as I said "Nope.........nope............. fuck it........... nope"

"What ARE you doing?", he demanded

"Trying some police issue skeleton keys which - lest we forget - I had to as near as dammit proposition someone to 'have a borrow, no questions asked', so TRY to sound a bit more grateful for my efforts or else it might be cutters"

"I AM grateful", he snorted, "and if you are referring to the hunky sergeant you mentioned, I'm prepared to bet you enjoyed as much if not more than he did and little as I know you, I'd be further prepared to bet you managed to manoeuvre him in to thinking it was HIS idea"

"Well look where betting got you", I retorted referring to the bet he had fabricated about the cage. THAT shut him up

"Prison van leaving in 15 minutes" someone shouted

"FUCK", we both said at the same time.

"OK Jules", I said, "desperate times means desperate measures, that last one nearly did it. So CONCENTRATE"

At that point time was against us so I got the "for real key" out, grabbed the padlock in fake tension, twisted it enough to get an" ouch" for which I apologised, wrapped my hands around his lovely thigh, presses the padlock against my face, half put the key in, twisted, clicked, cursed, clicked, cursed.............

With a last sniff of his crotch and a

"come on Jules, nearly there, listen............that was three clicks, you only need four out the seven to win...........one more darling.........remember when you were captured in Iran............."

I clicked the key in.

and popped the lock

Before I continue, I must stress there was no such incident in Iran. I was really over-egging at this point.

I gently removed the cage.

Why the hell I was startled when his cock hit me in the face is beyond me. I gave it a VERY inappropriate quick press of my lips (like anything ELSE that had happened could even loosely be described as 'appropriate' !!! ) then fell on my back in fake shock.

"I'm sorry love.........", he started.

"We did it!", I grinned and got up.

"YOU did it", he corrected

"Yea, I did", I thought, "all of it".

I looked at him and smiled.

He smiled back but wryly.

"I suppose it would be inappropriate for me to say ;nice set' and if circumstances were different I wouldn't have said 'no' "

"VERY", he said, "so maybe you'd better not".

"I'd better.............", he started to pull his trousers up.

To this day I can remember his shock when in one movement I lifted him off his feet, pinned him against the wall, grabbed his lovely balls and put my hand over his mouth. He had the good sense to look scared. Quite wide eyed in shock so he was. And blew that fart he had mentioned. He blushed.

I wrinkled my nose and looked him eye-to-eye

"Please tell me you haven't shit yourself", I sighed.

My turn for grammatical rubbish. Was he supposed to shake his head, no he hadn't or nod yes he hadn't.

I looked at the floor

"Not yet. But there is time. Actually there aint so I will make this quick. Think on this Mister, where you are going I know some BAD people who owe me a favour or don't want to be on my bad side. So let me be clear to avoid any doubt or confusion............ if you ever hint so much as a comma of what transpired today, or God forbid chirrup / boast about it............to quote a very good friend of mine............" (narrator intervention: she means me ) "............I will take you out and I don't mean on a date"

He gulped, as well he might.

I massaged his balls gently. His cock bounced and he moaned in to my palm

"Would be SUCH a pity if these beauties were permanently put out of action"

I took my hand off his mouth

"Lady, I SWEAR. Not a word, not a hint. NOT because you threatened me.............but I owe you, BIG time. Full disclosure.......... I WAS terrified. though....... I honest to Christ thought I was going to blow my load over you. You are something ELSE. I wouldn't want to meet you on a dark night. You should quit your job and go on the game..........you'd rake it in, there's a market for people like you".

I let him go

"I'm assuming that was a compliment. I'd pull them back up now if I were you"

He nodded and quickly did so. And grimaced

"Please tell me you didn't zip up your manhood", I said

"Just a couple pubes............. listen............. once dust has settled.............. come see me........... I have some info for you"

"No", I said, "where you are going they don't like snitches"

"Get off your fuckiing high horse love", he retorted, "I am small fry. There is much bigger fish than me. I did it because I needed the money..............."

"Needed or wanted?", I asked

"Both", he said

"Yet, we found fuck all. Almost half a million. No flash cars, holiday homes or whatever. Only tenuous link we could find was a 9 week trip to America"

"Yea", he said, "I needed the money for that trip to USA for experimental treatment for my son. And of course getting his body home, such that it was".

My turn to be stuck for words.

"Why didn't you bring this up in mitigation?", I asked

"What difference would it make? Don't answer that........... I don't care. I did it for my son, the only folk who suffered were the banks who let's face it what I skimmed off them was a fucking rounding error for them. I'm happy to do time as a badge of honour and love for my boy. I miss him SO bad"

and he burst in to tears.

Talk about feeling a right bitch.

I let him cry for a minute

"I don't know what to say", I offered, "Sorry seems inappropriate"

"Look love", he sniffed, "You came to see if I was OK. I am, honest. My boy made me promise to have a life. I've tried. Really I have. I eat, I drink, I shag. Last night, I went out with a bang. Or five. I lost count.........., not that *I* want to sound boastful......... She was well up for it and I was regularly 'up'........ christ I've never had a woman like her who liked a good hard no nonsense fuck."

Of course my tally - including the one in the shower - was nine

"............ As I said, I will do my time for my boy. No excuses, no mamby-pamby boo-hoo mitigation".

God, I liked him more and more.

"Parting gift", he said, "the papers you have which you handed over during disclosure. Marry them up to what we gave. You referred in court to something. The password is my son's date of birth. Hardly original or secure but at least you can claim to crack it. Follow the blue trail, WHEREVER it leads. But be careful, these are BAD people who do this for fun, because they can. When I refused to do more, they cast me adrift and here we are. With the added irony that what you got a conviction for, I didn't do"

MY jaw dropped.

"Put in an appeal", I said.

"You are not listening to me are you? I did wrong I did it for my boy. I am happy to do the time for him so butt out................."

Then he added "..............you will have to take custody of THOSE", nodding to the cage and padlock, neatly closing the conversation down.

I was in shock and automatically did as I was told, shoving the pieces in to my handbag.

He held his hand out "It has been an honour and a pleasure"

Fuck, I wanted to cry.

One of the prison van drivers came along. Andy was in tow.

"Ms................ I have to insist We are leaving............."

"Isn't there a later van?" I asked

"Nope", said Andy, "whilst you have been down here jiggling your tits at our guests, they have closed upstairs due to an electrical fault. So come on Jules, stop fucking about and let these guys do their job. Not to mention you are holding up our sneaky PAID afternoon off"

I noticed "the guy" was staring at me

"What?", I frowned

"Jules............. Julie??????? And HE said ' Ms............' are YOU Julie..................."

"It was on your court papers" I said

"Which my solicitor had. What makes you think I read them or knew that. Christ if I knew it was you I was up against I'd had pleaded guilty from the off. You were a lecture all to yourself on my course and a question in one of my exams for fuck sake"

I near fell off my shoes. What fucking exam??????????///

Andy sniggered

"The She Devil strikes again"

"I will strike YOU and then some, you little shit", I threatened.

"Come on now", called a voice, "everyone out".

"The guy" was handcuffed and taken away to the van. I was unceremoniously turfed out. After all I was holding up their afternoon off.

I fumed all the way back to the office, scheming as to how I could find out what course and what exam. And came up with diddly squat.

Well, for that moment.

That night, I got a bit pissed and cried my eyes out with rage and shame. Not the sex etc, but convicting an innocent man who would block any attempt on my part to overturn it. Yes, he was guilty of other stuff which was well hidden but to my mind that was not the point.

I completely forgot about the cock cage and padlock. Any women reading this will understand a woman's handbag is like the TARDIS. Of course I inevitably had to empty my handbag somewhere under the gaze of security. . Not going in to details of the incident. Enough said. Karma, I decided.

Next time, I'll go right back and detail losing my virginity. Won't surprise you it was unexpected and unplanned. Not to mention un-protected. We were dressed one moment and the next moment we weren't. And yes, before you worry, it was entirely well of age, legal and consensual. Can't decide even after all these years which of us instigated it. Probably me but he didn't resist. Technically, I was a late starter. Sure as hell made up for it once I discovered cock. I learned SO much over the months from the guy who first slipped his cock in to me My dad would have done time for him if he had ever found out

tbc

» Add a new message to this topic