FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Journal entry 08.08.23

Journal entry 08.08.23

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittyVouyer OP   Woman 21 weeks ago

BIRMINGHAM

Me and my vibrator.

I haven't been fucked in a long time... I've had my pussy eaten, I've sucked a dick, even rubbed my pussy against another until we both cum but I haven't been fucked.

Long strokes until she (my pussy) explodes and splashes my breasts as they rhythmically bounce up and down. The squelching slaps that get juicier with every thrust. When my moans turn into one long "Mmmmmm" because it's so deliciously pleasing. A quick pull out because my pussy feels too good then push it into my mouth for respite whilst my pussy throbs from the multiple orgasms the same dick in my mouth has caused. Suck myself from the thick filling dick and then climb on top and ride until I see him crumble underneath. Grunting and deep breath, my ass cheeks in his hands as he cums inside of my pussy, I'll slow down but I'm not stopping until his body stops tensing and the squeezing of my ass turns into a love tap of contentment kind of fucking.

So I take out my vibrator and think of all of the tiny details that turn me on about fucking, I put on my silk knickers and rub the vibrator everywhere but my clit slowly getting closer until my whole body starts to tingle and I start breathing heavy. Watching my breasts in my other hand is turning me on... this is where his hands would be. I can't take it any longer, I push the vibrator to my clit and press lightly, again and again and again until my toes start to dance, I squeeze my breats as I start to move the toy around my clit, still sliding over the silk on my pussy. My pussy is now trying to seep through, instead it makes a cool puddle between my knickers and my pussy. I pull my knickers to the side, just enough to dip my toy in the juice and pull it all the way up to my clit until I start to lose control and have to encourage myself to not squirm so much and get that big O. "Just like that baby girl" my stomach is tensing as my body quivers with delight from the rubbing motion from the clit to my pussy hole. It's hard to hold it, I close my legs and push the vibrator onto my clit stay as still as I can until my toes start to wiggle, my body starts to tingle and I let go of my breath with a sigh of satisfaction. Momentarily appreciative of the release until she (my pussy) starts to pulse on her own... vibrator is okay but she wants to be fucked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyme40Man 20 weeks ago

Rugeley

Wow ... how did this get 7 days old and I be the first to notice ...back on page one so I hope you all enjoy

By *umon337Man 20 weeks ago

Offaly

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

More please

By *lueMACMan 20 weeks ago

Derby

Delicious

By *oss25Man 20 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *irtydaddyreturnsMan 20 weeks ago

corby

What a wonderful description you deserve that needed cock now

By *andaloriansCouple 20 weeks ago

Malvern

Oof!

S

By *adygardenersCouple 20 weeks ago

Bristol

Oooh… we are peeking through your window to watch….

No excuse to be looking… just peeping at you xx

By *rgar27Man 20 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *eeker of pleasureMan 20 weeks ago

manchester

Mmmmmmm

By *ust want fun 888Man 20 weeks ago

nearby

This is exactly the description I’d love to hear from a woman using a vibrator, lovely

» Add a new message to this topic