FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Recognised

Recognised

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antiedsub OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

We'd had a very busy festive season in my jewellers shop so apart from generous bonuses, I'd decided to shut early Friday and reopen Tuesday. Once we'd sorted and secured the shop I said to my 4 staff to enjoy a long weekend and off to the pub I went. It was fairly quiet, a few I recognised as I went in. Got a pint and went and sat down at a table, and started reading the paper. About ten minutes later my phone beeped, a message from fab. As I read it I went cold, hello pantied sub it began, go and get me a gin and tonic I'll join you shortly, or should I call you pantiegag like on the other site. Looking around nobody seemed to be taking any notice of me so, I went back to my paper. Beep, another message, now pantiegag not when you feel like it. I finished my pint then went and ordered another and a g and t. Back at my table I sat and waited, who was this, looking round again nobody seemed to be looking in my direction.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Z24Man 19 weeks ago

cannock

By *Z24Man 19 weeks ago

cannock

[Removed by poster at 08/01/24 18:53:02]

By *oth0712Man 19 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ocktoplaywithMan 19 weeks ago

Derby

By *ed-devilsCouple 19 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *orkshireFun25Man 19 weeks ago

Leeds

By *ilkscarf39Man 19 weeks ago

arctic

Intriguing x

I was totally in the dark as to who this person was as the profile was blocked from me. What the hell, another pint and I'm off, as I made to pay the barmaid said the lady at your table has paid for it. As I approached my table she crossed her legs, her shirt dress flipping over to show a navy blue lace slip. Put your tongue back in I thought I'd dress to your taste she said with a laugh. Who are you and what's this all about? I'm Laura and relax I'm not after your money even though your a very successfull jeweller, we have a mutual friend who's joining us shortly. I was on fab when I saw you'd replied to my friends comment, it was then that I recognised you on fab etc., you've actually served me in your shop. None the wiser I asked who her friend was, she's on her way now refresh our drinks and get another g&t. A woman wearing jacket, pencil skirt and blouse approached and kissed Laura on the lips then turned to me, it was Wendee who I'd met a few times. Last time she'd promised to crop me but we never got round to it. Hello my little sub long time no see and I haven't forgotten, still got my crop. Wendee was a tgirl and a very nice one but, Laura I don't know, is she isn't she, panic started to set in, what did they want with me?

By *ndrews642Man 19 weeks ago

exeter

interesting

By *ricky09Man 19 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *midsfabguyMan 19 weeks ago

WMids

Mmm

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Carry on please.

Steph xx

By *eterpervisMan 19 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Love to know where this is going.

By *oppy12Man 19 weeks ago

Swindon

By *rgasm4u69Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 19 weeks ago

Stortford

following x

By *J GeminiTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *-allthewayMan 19 weeks ago

Claydon

By *hil911Man 19 weeks ago

Solihull

By *eeker of pleasureMan 19 weeks ago

manchester

Crack on

By *avem30Man 19 weeks ago

barnsley

By *iSi65Man 19 weeks ago

Cornwall

Excellent start

Wendee pet get the drinks in please, sub sit next to I've something to prove, without even thinking I moved. Laura took my hand and placed it over her slip, now slide your hand up slowly and tell me what you feel. It felt gorgeous as my hand slowly moved, suspenders I said, always replied Laura. A bit further and I stopped, yes sub I'm a women now remove your hand, that's enough pleasure for you today. Wendee returned and between them explained, they were lovers and had been for some time, but they were both domme, that's where I come in. Wendee said you were naturally submissive and we agreed you'd be ideal as our sub. We aren't putting pressure on you Bob, you can say no and the subject will be closed. However, if you agree then both your profiles indicate you've some lovely submissive friends and we'd like a 2nd submissive to even things up. I instantly thought of Katie, even though we hadnt played I was sure Katie would be keen. I looked at both women, this might work for everybody I said and I think Katie would be perfect. Laura was straight at her phone, nice profile and photos, I've sent Katie a message she said. A reply came through virtually instantly, Katie will be here in no time said Laura.

By *rodigalMan 19 weeks ago

sunderland

Quick meet

By *onmacMan 19 weeks ago

glasgow

Swindon

Hitchin

Solihull

By *ritter1Man 19 weeks ago

Dundee

By *ndrea54TV/TS 19 weeks ago

cambridge

By *onred1221Man 19 weeks ago

essex

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Nowhere

Fabulous

Northumberland

Katie arrived and Laura called her over, sit down Katie while I go and get the drinks Wendee will explain a few things. If either of you have any plans for this evening or tomorrow you can cancel them or leave now, simple. I'm fine, shop not open till Tuesday I said, Katie was on her phone, I know it's short notice I'll see you soon bye, then she hung up. Good said Wendee, Bob I've plans for you but they can wait, Laura wants you tonight. Katie I've got the pleasure of your company tonight, we'll it will be pleasure for me she added. Laura came back and sat next to me while Wendee moved next to Katie. It's all sorted Laura and not a word od dissent from either of these two stubbies. By the time it was time to go Wendee had Katie moaning quietly and squirming in her seat, I had a raging hard in from Laura's fingers constantly stroking my groin area. At Laura's as soon as she'd shut the front door she had me pinned against the wall and was passionately kissing me, her hands up inside my shirt, fingernails raking down my back. Next thing I knew her hand slapped me firmly across the face. That's all the fun your having now get down on your hands and knees, collar and lead fixed, right wimp stay on your hands a knees and get upstairs now.

Northumberland

By *sprey6Man 19 weeks ago

Here!

More please!

Swindon

Carry on please.

Steph xx

By *orny guysMan 19 weeks ago

Galway

F

By *ton_maleMan 19 weeks ago

Shoreham

mmmm more please

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Nowhere

In the bedroom Laura said get your clothes off, all of them. As I did as told Laura stripped down till she stood there in just stockings sussies and French knickers. Picking up the lead she walked me like a dog into the en suite wet room. Once on my back she lowered herself onto my mouth and gently rocked back and forth, her aroma and juices filling my nose and mouth. Calmly Laura stood up pulled her gusset to one side and simply said, shower time. Her golden rain then cascaded down onto my face, chest then eventually my groin. Get showered, dried off then join me in the bedroom. I'm going to get in touch with Wendee and see how she is.

manchester

Swindon

Hitchin

barnsley

Wnen I walked in the bedroom Laura, who was on the bed wearing a long see through nightie immediately said on your knees or I'll thrash your arse. It's fine Wendee darling this wimp hasn't learnt yet. Switching her phone to speaker I could hear Wendee. Oh this one's quite fiesty and gobbie, luckily I've not done the laundry so I've plenty of panties and nylons to shut her up, what a good idea said Laura. Katie is going to be fine once she learns not to argue, shes got good taste in lingerie, I doubt your bitch will ever see any as I don't think Katie's quite happy with him. I've got her tied in position ready for the cane, before I gagged her she was calling your bitch all the names under the sun. Must go now Laura as I think I'll fuck her as well while she's in position. Laura looked at me, I believe your in more trouble than even I thought but we'll find out in due course. Now get up here so I can get my pussy on your mouth and your cock caged. Your not sticking that in me bitch.

arctic

By *mdiveMan 19 weeks ago

carrigaline

Such a hot read

By *ritter1Man 19 weeks ago

Dundee

By *uMm4FunCouple 19 weeks ago

Bath

Loving this

By *umpstyleMan 19 weeks ago

North

Swindon

Swindon

Satisfied my cage was secure Laura climbed off my face. That's better, your sharing my bed so with that on, I'm safe, here's a nightie and panties get them on. When I come back I want you in bed and your collar off. I woke up in morning and felt something lacey in my hand, Laura's tit, I immediately pulled my hand away. Put it back Bob it's fine and she ground her backside onto my straining caged cock teasing me. Half an hour later we're sat up in bed having coffee, just like any other normal couple but, this wasn't normal, just then the TV screen sprung into life. It was Wendee and Katie sat in bed just like us, Katie grinning like a Cheshire cat. Good morning Wendee how was your night, Katie looks extremely happy? Great thanks Laura, oh she's very happy aren't you? Yes Miss Wendee I am then she giggled. Laura, I've booked a table for us all for lunch and rang the shop to tell them we'd be there about 3pm. Thanks Wendee sweetie, we'd better start getting ready see you later. Laura lept out of bed went to a chest of drawers and came back with a riding crop. She pulled the quilt back told me to get on my stomach then gave me six sharp blows on my backside, just a reminder that I'm in charge. Right, we'll shower together then start getting ready, come on bitch move your arse.

More please.

Steph xx

By *im66123Man 19 weeks ago

newcastle

North

manchester

Swindon

On the way to lunch Laura said Wendee and Katie would be a bit late. Having a drink I nearly chocked, in they walked and looked frankly stunning, Wendee sort of flowing hippie style skirt, orange blouse and her hair hanging loose but with a long multi coloured scarf tied around her head, the ends hanging down but Katie. I'd only ever seen her in jeans shirt or jumper as she loves her cycling. Button fronted knee length skirt unbuttoned enough to show a blue slip, thin white blouse showing her blue bra beneath, stunning. After lunch we headed to the shop, Laura didn't mention it was a sex shop. Wait there sub till we brouse, I waited nervously till they returned. Go with Katie and do what she tells you, I followed Katie to a changing room. Sorry Bob but drop your trousers and Laura's knickers please, if you don't Wendee is going to cane me big style. Not wanting her to go through that I did as she asked. My cage was taken off only to be replaced by a devil's gate, the base strap positioned at the base of my cock, behind my balls and locked. Katie then kissed me full on, causing my limp cock to stiffen, ouch! The straps had tiny spikes on the inside, dressed we rejoined the ladies. All done said Katie then to my amazement they each hung an identical key round their necks. What the hell was going on.

Loving this

Hitchin

Swindon

By *cott60Man 19 weeks ago

Perth

arctic

Laura and Wendee both had a carrier bag when we left the shop. Why Katie had a key to my cock retraint was puzzling me, she's sub like me surely. Time for drinks and relax for a bit I reckon said Laura, Wendee tells me Bob is going to be busy later. Though the chat was about this and that, Wendee kept stroking my thigh, Laura and Katie we getting very close. At one point Laura's hand was right under Katie's skirt and slip. It was time to go, I was expecting Laura to head off with Katie and me with Wendee, wrong. We all ended up at Wendee's. Bob strip off totally, Katie you know what to do and Katie left the room. As I slipped out of Laura's panties Katie came back. Right Bob into the bathroom and get face down on the floor. Katie sat astride my thighs showing I think, more than she thought. In minutes my wrists and elbows were tied with the two long scarves that she'd got. After rolling me on my back Katie stood up as Laura and Wendee entered. Nice work Katie I'm beginning to think your not as sub as you think said Wendee, thank you Katie replied, can I go first please? Of course you can go ahead, Katie positioned herself over my head and slowly crouched down inches from my face, her skirt and slip shrouding me in darkness. Then I started to taste saltiness, she was starting to piss on my face through her panties

By *asy 1965Man 19 weeks ago

Bury St Edmonds

Love this

By *9 kisses.Man 19 weeks ago

clacton on sea

barnsley

Mmmm

North

By *cott60Man 19 weeks ago

Perth

Swindon

Katie had finished, got up removed her sodden panties threw them at me and walked out without a word. Wendee was next, stood over me, pulled the gusset to one side which allowed her man clit to piss all over me. Laura came in, squatted straight on my mouth, drink my piss bitch. Finished she took her panties off, untied me and told me to shower then wash all those panties. This was getting serious and I feared worse was to come. All done, panties drying on the radiator I went back to the bedroom. Who told you to come out shouted Laura get back in there and wait till we call you. In that second I couldn't believe what I saw, Katie was being spit roasted with Wendee using a strap on at Katie's arse and Laura fucking her mouth. I shut door but I could hear them all moaning loudly.

Swindon

Solihull

By *agerforbothMan 19 weeks ago

perth

By *cotty909Man 19 weeks ago

tranent

Called into the bedroom I re-entered my hands covering my strapped cock, move your hands said Wendee we've seen it. They sat on side of bed only wearing panties, Laura and Wendee holding long scarves. After you indiscretion of entering the bedroom uninvited we've decided your punishment said Laura. The method was decided by Katie continued Laura, in front of you is a deck of cards, you turn three over, the total is the amount of blows you receive picture cards count as ten, begin. 5 of spades, jack of clubs, 9 of clubs, oh hell 24 in total. Katie stood up, ladies get him ready wrists tied together at the top of the bed, ankles tied to the corners of the bed. As they were doing this Katie pulled a strap and cane from under the bed. Happy that I was well fastened they took their skimpy panties of and one by one stuffed them in my mouth, a scarf held them in place. As a bonus for Bob you can each give him a blow on each bum cheek with the strap, begin please ladies said Katie.

Swindon

Laura and Wendee weren't too bad but Katie, quite gentle at first but gradually got firmer. By the time she'd finished I'd had 6 on each buttock and 6 on the back of each thigh, oh she'd really laid it on. Yet, my cock was straining in it's devil's gate, the tiny spikes digging in. Well done Katie your hidden dark side is coming along nicely said Laura. Well I did enjoy it replied Katie. Before freeing me the ladies set about rubbing cooling soothing cream over my I'm sure marks, it felt wonderfull. Relax Bob we'll free you shortly then we can have a drink and discuss the road ahead for you.

By *oneysmithcdTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Glenrothes

Solihull

By *ndrea54TV/TS 18 weeks ago

cambridge

By *uMm4FunCouple 18 weeks ago

Bath

I was recognises by my boss & an other guy when hubby shared private pics on our first Fabb profile & unaware who they were.

The consequences?..ell that's another story for another time.

By *antiedsub OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Sat there all of us naked except for my devil's gate seemed so natural. The drinks and conversation flowed, some vanilla but mostly around sub/domme relationships and boundaries within. For some reason I suddenly felt uncomfortable, excused myself and picking up my drink went into the kitchen. Confused about what was happening to me I poured myself another drink, was I wanting this I just wasn't sure. Just then, Laura walked in, are you alright Bob were worried about you? Laura I'm confused, never did I imagine I was submissive she stopped me there. Bob I've lived the lifestyle since I was old enough. We all have a sub and dom side in us, it's learning to accept it and embrace it, look at Katie she's developing her domme side but will always be sub. Katie get in here, in she came and handed me a piece of rope and a strap. Without a word Katie bent over the table and put her hands behind her back. Tie them Bob then give her 6 blows on her backside, do it right you'll be rewarded, wrong and you'll be punished. Nervously I picked up the cane and struck the first blow. Bob cane her not tickle her, start again. After the 6th blow I put the cane down, much better Bob did you enjoy that, yes I replied. Now, back in living room, Wendee and I are having a small dinner party in a few days so we need to make sure yours and Katie's uniforms fit. Oh and Bob please relax there's only the 4 of us in this relationship and we are sub or dom for each other, Katie has a key as a bonus for her development, she might want sex with you one day but not without my permission.

By *hil911Man 18 weeks ago

Solihull

By *midsfabguyMan 18 weeks ago

WMids

Getting better by the update

After trying on our uniforms Laura pointed out that I was the only one with body hair, we'll have to sort that hair out. Next time your here bring your razor and spare blades, I'll shave you then after a couple of days, hair removal cream. I pointed out that my shop opens again tomorrow so I don't know when I'll be back. When your on holiday who looks after the shop asked Wendee, my staff I've 4 and trust them 100% I said. Then there's no problem continued Wendee, always take your razor to work, when you get an email you'll come straight to Laura's or mine, is that clear, yes Mistress.

By *umpstyleMan 18 weeks ago

North

Back to normality, shop open business good. Time flew by, last weekend history, they'd forgotten me then BANG a message on my phone. Making up an excuse I left the staff to close up. Hello Bob said Laura let's not hang about get stripped and into the bathroom we've things to do. Laura was very proficient, in no time I was totally hairless from the neck down. Skin cream rubbed in, Laura said get dressed they're expecting us. Who, where, what, all went through my mind then suddenly we were outside a tattooists. In we went and there were Wendee and Katie, jeans off and up on the bed please said the lady tattooist. Using her hands she manipulated my legs then when she was happy, strapped my legs in place. I still didn't know what this tattoo was but, as she was painting it on my inner thigh, it must be, well, naughty. All done, she applied a dressing and that was that. Time for drinks said Wendee, you paying Bob? Yes why not, let's make a night of it, now will someone please tell me, what's the tattoo. We've all got similar Bob, when you've got the drinks in you can check yours through the dressing. I did just that, it was scroll type and read:- Property of Laura, Wendee, Katie,i felt as though I'd been branded, I probably had been.

By *ickylouiseTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Leeds

Wow brilliant

By *ritter1Man 18 weeks ago

Dundee

To be continued later today as Recognised pt2.

By *oppy12Man 18 weeks ago

Swindon

By *umpstyleMan 18 weeks ago

North

By *ilkscarf39Man 18 weeks ago

arctic

By *ignbeardyMan 18 weeks ago

Leeds