FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ellie 5

Ellie 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesB66 OP   Man 21 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie, with eyes still closed, tried to imagine it was Alan, sliding over her body, to somewhow make it easier to deal with how turned on she was becoming.

She had never felt any sexual attraction to women at all in her life, so her rapid breathing was such an unusual feeling

Obviously she would quite easily pass comment on how beautiful a woman looked, or if they had a fabulous figure, but with no hint of sexual desire.

Just at that moment, one of Ema's pert nipples was brushed over Ellie's chest, before coming to rest in her open mouth, almost asking to be sucked, before being withdrawn again teasingly and venturing further south.

Ema's thighs were now astride Ellie, who could feel the warmth from the masseuse's pussy against her skin, as she moved over her hips and towards her waist.

"You like?" Ema said, "you want climax?"

Ellie politely declined as Ema's delicate fingers edged towards her pussy, to stop before Ema withdrew them.

As Ema helped Ellie up, Ellie caught a glance of Himari on the adjacent mattress, her body dripping with nuru gel, giving a very sensual looking body to body massage to one of Ema's friends.

"I can't wait to try on Alan" Ellie thought, before realizing it was Alan she thought of using it first on, not her husband.

"Maybe tomorrow I need to have a break from this " Ellie thought, "get back home and sort myself out with Graeme?"

But then tomorrow's always another day.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *SpiresMan 21 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ike231251Man 21 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ason7754Man 21 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ongbowmanMan 21 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ndy79randyMan 21 weeks ago

Washington

By *tan7724Man 21 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *kpiercedCouple 21 weeks ago

walsall

By *im66123Man 21 weeks ago

newcastle

By *enbobjimMan 21 weeks ago

Wallasey

So happy this is back

By *ockforplay66Man 21 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *avem30Man 21 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ocktoplaywithMan 21 weeks ago

Derby

She ought to have let her carry on.

By *eterpervisMan 21 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

By *eed AttentionMan 21 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

By *rgasm4u69Man 21 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ersey GentMan 21 weeks ago

St Peter

St Peter Port

Ellie headed into large, walk in shower, followed by Ema, who began to soap herself to remove the thick layer of gel over her body.

Ema noticed that Ellie was struggling with the rather viscous gel, so, hands laden with soap she started work on Ellie's shoulders, neck and back, whilst Ellie worked on her own breasts and abdomen.

It was a couple of minutes before Ellie realized that she had been massaging her own nipples for some time now and was beginning to feel turned on again.

Ema was now kneeling behind, working on Ellie's legs and buttocks, her fingers drifting dangerously close to her pussy lips.

Unconsciously, Ellie opened her legs a little wider, almost inviting Ema's probing fingers to enter previously forbidden territory.

Hands now leaning against the wall, Ellie gave in to her inner desires, as Ema's fingers gently worked around her engorged pussy lips, seeking the dark warmth within.

Ema stood up, still behind Ellie, but now with her hard nipples pushed into Ellie's back and her fingers deep within Ellie's pussy.

Slowly at first, then more rapidly, Ema worked her fingers in and out, not forgetting to apply just the right amount of pressure on Ellie's aroused clit.

Ellie reached one hand around her back to feel Ema's arse, as she felt the first tremors of an orgasm begin, deep within, before collapsing back onto the wall, as the full might of her climax hit.

Ema remained tightly pressed against her, arms wrapped around, until Ellie had come down from her high.

"You like, Stacey?" Ema queried, kissing Ellie's shoulders lightly.

"That was beautiful" Ellie replied honestly, "something I may try again, too"

By *he-ProfessorMan 21 weeks ago

cheltenham

Warrington

By *cubasexMan 21 weeks ago

Dudley

St Peter

barnsley

Hot story

Lichfield

St Peter Port

Afterwards Ema completed washing Ellie, then towelled her dry, almost as an act of reverence, before she disappeared to change clothes herself.

By the time Ellie started to take note of her surroundings again, she could see Himari was laying on her back, being feasted on by her masseuse, eyes closed, her face a picture of sexual heaven.

Meanwhile, Ellie was esc*rted to the ornate exit by Ema, who, bowing slowly, wished her good day and hoped that she would return one day.

The time was now 4pm, so she headed back to the hotel and made her way back up to her suite, before flicking on the TV just as the local news was coming on.

Stories included the demise of a few local restaurants, the increase in pick pockets on the Southbank and the murder in Soho, of a prominent Japanese businessman.

Ellie's ears picked up on the last story, but the photograph which flashed up, wasn't either of the men she had met with Alan the previous night. Even so, it did raise her level of awareness about her situation and being in Alan's presence.

Alan stormed in just after 5.

"A bunch of fucking idiots!" he shouted, with undisguised anger in his voice. "They are trying to shaft me and muscle into Manchester, via Carl. They don't realise who they're fucking dealing with!"

Ellie had already poured him a large single malt, over ice and now tentatively handed it to him, before stepping away. She'd seen more than one man, used to getting his own way, being thwarted and they were best left alone until safe to approach.

Ellie's phone buzzed. She checked the number, it was Himari with a short message.

"Hope you enjoyed your massage, Ema is very pretty. Take care with your master tonight, mine is very unhappy with meeting today. Take care x"

Ellie replied with a simple "will do x" and pressed send.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Heckmondwike

By *ushin boundariesCouple 21 weeks ago

halstead

Washington

Scunthorpe

Lichfield

St Peter Port

Ellie answered the door, revealing a shaken looking Carl on the other side. He pushed passed Ellie without really acknowledging her.

"Have you heard the news, Al?" he began, a worried tone in his voice.

"Mr Shimano is dead! Shot once in the head outside his restaurant in Soho, a professional job according to my police friends"

It was the first time Ellie had heard either of the men use the word 'Police' in conversation and it only dawned on her then, that it would be almost unthinkable if they didn't have police officers on their payroll. But then, especially from Ellie's point of view in Manchester, who would they be and how much, if anything, would they know about her?

"When was this?" Alan spoke, the wheels turning visibly in his mind, trying to work out the ramifications of this news.

"About 1.30 pm today. We were still at our meeting, but it still doesn't look great!" Carl responded.

Mr Shimano had been the link between Carl and the 2 men they had met last night and over lunch today and a professional hit would lead indirectly back to them and definitely wouldn't build any bridges with the Japanese.

"I need to speak with them again. We may not be doing business with them, but we don't need new enemies. Put the feelers out Carl, get some information, lean on your sources. A war with the Japanese, we can do without!"

Heckmondwike

barnsley

By *attboy107Man 21 weeks ago

Near MK

cheltenham

St Peter

Washington

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

Warrington

halstead

Lichfield

St Peter Port

"I'm sorry, Stacey. I'm going to be busy now. Ask the hotel for whatever you want, I won't be eating with you tonight. Here's my business credit card,go out if you want, enjoy yourself".

With that he showered quickly, Ellie wise enough not to follow him this time, changed his shirt and with Carl in tow, headed out, his phone pressed against his ear.

Ellie was left slightly stunned, unsure as to whether she should just go and splurge on his card, or eat in the hotel and wait patiently for his return.

She decided to pay a quick visit to the pub with the pay phone and update her handler about the death of Mr Shimano and give him Alan's credit card details to check the transactions.

That done, she headed back to the hotel, booked a table for one for an evening meal and showered in preparation for her solo date.

It was then that she remembered her Fab hotel meet all those weeks ago, arranged by Graeme.

"I wonder if I can remember the password" she thought. "Just imagine if someone is staying nearby!"

After several failures, involving her small selection of passwords, she finally stumbled on the correct one and was able to access her Fab profile.

She clicked on 'nearby' locator and was stunned to see there were dozens of men, women and couples, with a quarter of a mile. One couple even stated that they were staying in the hotel.

Ellie clicked on their profile. Early fifties, gym fit looking man and a slim, but buxom blonde lady, looking back from their photos, faces obscured, 'seeking social connections and possibly more'

She clicked on to make her location visible and waited excitedly.

Heckmondwike

newcastle

Washington

Lichfield

St Peter Port

Within minutes she had winks and messages from men, all of whom appeared to have lost the art of conversation.

Finally, the message she had hoped for appeared. It was beautifully written and full of promise, asking whether Ellie would be able to join them for a drink in the bar of the Langham.

Ellie slipped a hand between her thighs, to reveal she was wet again, as she replied to the message.

"Give me an hour" she replied, "I know the hotel, but need a shower and then some food"

"You are more than welcome to join us for dinner" the reply came back, "I'll amend our reservation from 2 to 3. Meet you at 7 in the bar?"

"That sounds perfect" wrote Ellie and pressed send.

"I'm turning into a right little slut" Ellie thought to herself, "but loving the thrill"

She showered again, re applied her make up and left her hair loose. Her arse looked great in the slim fitting trousers she chose, with a well tailored blouse and jacket completing the elegant, but casual look.

She had already phoned reception, to cancel her dinner reservation, so glided straight into the bar, her eyes scanning for the couple.

A slim blonde lady approached her from a corner booth.

"Stacey? You're even more attractive than your profile photos!"

Heckmondwike

Scunthorpe

By *enbobjimMan 21 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mmmm more girl time

halstead

By *ediraMan 21 weeks ago

Reigate

By *cubasexMan 21 weeks ago

Dudley

By *xxxdMan 21 weeks ago

Sexssex

Warrington

St Peter

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

cheltenham

Washington

By *attboy107Man 21 weeks ago

Near MK

Lichfield

St Peter Port

Leading Ellie back towards her, now standing, partner, the blonde, Cheryl, introduced him.

"James, this is Stacey".

James took a step forward to enbrace Ellie and was almost overwhelmed her with an astonishingly intoxicating aftershave, which she recognized immediately as Paco Rabanne Black XS.

"Pleased to meet you, James" she said, accepting, the kiss on both cheeks he gave her, aswell as the hand around her waist, resting on her bottom.

"I love Paco Rabanne" she went on, winking to Cheryl, "such a sexy scent. This will be a fun evening, I can tell already".

newcastle

Washington

Warrington

By *ike231251Man 20 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *kpiercedCouple 20 weeks ago

walsall

By *SpiresMan 20 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *amesB66 OP   Man 20 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie told them a little about her weekend, mentioning that her new partner had been called away for an urgent business meeting and had asked her "to have fun", but given no indication as to when he'd be coming back, so she'd decided to do as he said.

She also said that he was unaware of her Fab past, but that he knew she had a kinky side.

"So, do you still live in the North East?" asked James.

At this point, Ellie realized that she'd made a serious error by logging on. Her location on line was still Newcastle, even though she never met locally and she certainly didn't want Alan finding that out.

"No, I'm Manchester based now, I must change my location on Fab" she replied. "I'll also message Alan to say that I'm having dinner at the Langham with a lovely couple that I've just met".

Ellie was sitting next to James and across from Cheryl and could already feel a stocking foot running up her leg and a hand resting on one knee.

"They're not backward in coming forward!" she thought, "I might have to keep my wits about me!"

Apparently the couple lived in Henley Upon Thames, but made the occasional trip into central London to oversee a business concern and generally tried to have a Fab meet at the same time. It turns out that tonight, their intended meet had cried off, hence them contacting Ellie.

Cheryl was bi, but derived more pleasure watching James with another woman, occasionally just laying next to him on the bed, as he fucked someone else.

"Do you understand, Stacey?" Cheryl said, "it's such a massive thrill".

"Of course I do, Cheryl. My ex, Graeme used to enjoy the same, watching me!"

With that Ellie thought how much she'd love Graeme to be sitting with her and the 2 couples having a full swap, as she'd never seen him with anyone else.

"Time for some food, I believe" James ventured, "I'm ravenous".

"You're almost good enough to eat yourself, James. I may save some room for you later" Ellie said, flicking her finger under his chin and entwining her fingers in his.

All 3 smiled broadly as they headed into the elegant restaurant.

By *un22Woman 20 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *rgasm4u69Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

By *im66123Man 20 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ndy79randyMan 20 weeks ago

Washington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 20 weeks ago

halstead

By *ason7754Man 20 weeks ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

St Peter Port

The food was glorious, essentially classical French cuisine in the style of Le Gavroche, with the occasional twist.

Cheryl and James were fabulous company, a relaxed mix of wit and charm, beneath an exterior of undeniable style.

Cheryl seemed to be getting the most excited out of the 3 of them, leaning in to Ellie on a regular basis to tell her how beautiful she was and how she couldn't wait to see Ellie with her husband.

Whilst taking a short break in the bathroom, Ellie checked her phone to see if Alan had called.

A short text read, "I'll be out all evening. Enjoy your night. See you in the morning"

If Ellie was having second thoughts about spending the evening with her new friends, they disappeared in an instant.

As she sat down at the table, she told them the news.

"That's fabulous, Stacey. I'm suddenly not hungry" Cheryl said, a huge grin spreading over her face, "well not hungry for food, anyway" she went on.

"Shall we order some drinks for our room?" James said, "white white, champagne?"

"Champagne please James" Ellie answered, "shall we go?"

Lichfield

Heckmondwike

By *ockforplay66Man 20 weeks ago

By *evonFbsCouple 20 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *tan7724Man 20 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Warrington

By *cubasexMan 20 weeks ago

Dudley

newcastle

By *avem30Man 20 weeks ago

barnsley

This is getting better

By *ersey GentMan 20 weeks ago

St Peter

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 20 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *he-ProfessorMan 20 weeks ago

cheltenham

St Peter Port

As the 3 entered the lift to ascend to the 6th floor, Ellie smiled at Cheryl, as she placed one hand over her husband's crotch.

"My my James. Who's an excited boy! I'm not sure that I can wait" she went on, unzipping him and sliding her hand under the elastic of his pants, to begin stroking his already firm cock, slick with pre cum.

"Would you like to join me, Cheryl?" Ellie continued, "there's space for 2!"

With that she took Cheryl's trembling hand and along with her own, began wanking James within the confines of his expensive trousers.

"Our floor, ladies" James said, making no attempt to hide his manhood as the lift doors opened.

That is exactly how they excited the doors, James, a beautiful woman on either side, his cock now out, but firmly in the grasp of the 2 ladies, being guided to his room, by his dick.

Cheryl opened the door and the 3 giggled their way inside.

Washington

cheltenham

halstead

By *ongbowmanMan 20 weeks ago

Grantham

St Peter Port

"May I?" Ellie asked, kneeling in front of James, at the foot of the bed.

"Be my guest" was his reply as she tenderly kissed his the purple hue of his glans and took him into her mouth.

Cheryl held Ellie's hair back as her head bobbed up and down on his veined shaft. He was no more than average size, but of a girth that Ellie assumed would be more than adequate.

Ellie stopped for a moment and motioned for Cheryl to join her in licking, then sucking James' now ramrod straight shaft.

Looking down, James could see his beautiful wife and his new Fab friend, running their tongues up and down either side of his cock, before taking in turns to devour him whole.

Ellie was surprized that he showed no signs of getting near cumming, so she suggested they strip off and carry on, on the bed, after all, there's only so much kneeling a girl can do.

Now laying naked, flat on his back, his wife taking his cock again in her mouth, he looked like the cat that got the cream, as Ellie squatted over his face and offered her pussy to be eaten.

"God that's hot" Cheryl said as she noted her husband's tongue probe deeply into Ellie's obviously wet pussy, "fuck, I'm wet too!"

By *attboy107Man 20 weeks ago

Near MK

Heckmondwike

SIDMOUTH

Scunthorpe

walsall

Lichfield

Washington

newcastle

cheltenham

Dudley

St Peter Port

It turned out that James was very talented with his tongue and had Ellie squirming over his face in no time, leaving him smothered in her juice.

Cheryl couldn't resist impaling herself on her husband's cock, cowgirl style and reached forward to gently caress Ellie's already erect nipples.

By now Ellie was beyond caring about who was first stroking, then pinching and finally sucking on her, she was too far gone, as James applied that perfect, sustained pressure on her clit, that always sent her over the edge.

"Oh God, fuck yes!" she screamed as her huge climax flooded James' face, her thighs clamped around him.

As she came to again, her face flushed and hair a mess, she noticed that Cheryl was still grinding away, seeking her own orgasm, which James helped her to achieve shortly after.

The 2 spent women, then lay either side of James, their heads on either side of his chest, still aware that he was sporting a huge hard on.

"That's fucking impressive" Ellie exclaimed in amazement.

"No, Stacey, that's Viagra" he replied with a huge grin, before flipping her onto her back and sliding straight inside.

cheltenham

barnsley

halstead

Lichfield

Washington

By *ockforplay66Man 20 weeks ago

Near MK

Heckmondwike

walsall

By *ediraMan 20 weeks ago

Reigate

St Peter Port

James seemed to know instinctively which buttons to press. Subtle variations of rhythm, pace and angle, as well as a gorgeous kiss and just the right about of filthy chat, had Ellie quickly on the brink of another orgasm.

"Mmm, Cheryl" she glanced across at her friend laying next to them, a wand caressing her pussy, "your husband is fucking good at this!"

Cheryl smiled, moved closer and started sucking one of Ellie's nipples again, as James neared his own climax

He came with a violent intensity, eyes closed, his face slightly distorted with pleasure, as he pumped his cum inside Ellie's pussy.

Finished, he made sure Ellie climaxed too, with some deft finger work and the use of Cheryl's wand.

This time, as the 2 women lay, rested, on either side of him, his cock at least had the decency to look semi erect, rather than fully hard.

Ellie gave it a little pat, then fell asleep on his chest.

By *irework CoupleCouple 20 weeks ago

Carlingford belfast

Wahoo! I hope this is a book

Washington

Heckmondwike

St Peter Port

"Wahoo! I hope this is a book "

I'm not sure Ladybird would publish it.

newcastle

halstead

St Peter

cheltenham

Lichfield

St Peter Port

Ellie may have been asleep for 5 minutes, or 50, but woke up refreshed and satisfied, taking a few moments to realise where she was and who she was with.

Looking round, however, she couldn't see either James or Cheryl, but could hear feint moans above the sound of running water.

She slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom, to see Cheryl, breasts squashed against the glass of the shower cubicle, being fucked from behind by her husband.

Neither noticed Ellie as she sat on the edge of the roll top bath, pleasuring herself whilst watching.

It was only after all 3 of them had climaxed, that first James, then Cheryl, noticed Ellie sitting there, pussy wet again from her fingering.

"I must be going" Ellie said, "just in case my partner comes back early. Thank you both for such a wonderful evening".

James helped his wife into her robe, before embracing Ellie, his flaccid, cum covered cock pushing against her belly and then kissed her briefly.

"The pleasure was all ours" he replied, "I haven't seen Cheryl so turned on in years. Do keep in contact".

With that he kissed her again and made way for Cheryl to kiss her too, something, before the weekend, that Ellie would have found uncomfortable, but was now beginning to enjoy.

After dressing, exchanging numbers and finally leaving, Ellie sneaked back into her room at about midnight, with no sign of Alan within.

Showering and getting into bed, she switching on the evening news, before drifting off to sleep.

She woke with a hand around her mouth and a knife at her throat.

barnsley

Scunthorpe

SIDMOUTH

cheltenham

By *enbobjimMan 20 weeks ago

Wallasey

Brilliantly written

St Peter Port

Her head hooded, her lizard brain working overtime, but her breathing still rapid, Ellie tried to assess the situation.

Her hands were now tied, but her feet were free, she no longer had a knife to her throat, but a deep voice beside her said that if she made a move, or screamed that they would slit her throat.

"Where's Alan, then?" a second voice asked. "When will he be back?"

Ellie answered honestly, "I don't know. He messaged before to say that he'd be out all night. I think he had some trouble at work".

"Who are you then? You're not his wife!" the first man questioned.

Ellie could only hear the 2 voices and couldn't hear any other movement within the room, so gambled that there were only the 2 intruders.

"I work for him as an es*ort. He needed a companion for his meetings, but his wife didn't want to travel and I need the money. He still hasn't paid me yet, though"

Ellie was trying to make the intruders think that she was just another employee that Alan was using, rather than the lover she was turning into.

"We need some money from him too!" the gruffer voice said, with a London accent. "He's been a naughty boy and over stepped the mark".

"I need the toilet please" Ellie said, "I'm going to piss myself"

The gruffer voice told her to fuck off, so she sat where she was on the bed, brain still in overdrive.

"Tell him the Kings Cross boys want a word" the gruff voice said, "you're a lucky bitch that I don't stick you. I am going to fuck you though. Lay on your front"

Elie fought as he pushed her onto her front, ripping her knickers off and forcing her legs apart, before he entered her roughly.

He smelt of cheap cigarettes and even cheaper deodorant, but fortunately didn't last long before groaning as he came inside her.

Ellie heard his zipper slide as he pulled his trousers up and left her on the bed.

"Tell your boss he needs to pay!" the man said, then 2 sets of footsteps left the room, abandonning Ellie, still prone on the bed, cum dribbling from her used pussy.

Dudley

cheltenham

St Peter

Lichfield

barnsley

halstead

SIDMOUTH

Near MK

By *eterpervisMan 20 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

Amazing story, so gripping

Warrington

Washington

newcastle

By *ediraMan 20 weeks ago

Reigate

walsall

St Peter Port

Ellie lay there for a few minutes gathering her composure, part of her still shit scared by her ordeal, but another part furious for getting this deep into a situation she had no control over.

With some difficulty she slid her tied wrists underneath her feet, so her arms were now in front of her and then removed her hood, momentarily dazzled by the bright bedroom lights.

The zip tie was a little trickier and involved careful positioning of some scissors in between her knees, before she was able to cut through the restraint.

She showered again,keen to remove all traces of her assailant from her. She was aware that she was destroying any DNA evidence, so harvested some cum still stuck on her leg in an empty container, to see if it could be processed when she returned to Manchester. She knew that she couldn't go to the Police in London and that Alan wouldn't expect her to.

Only then did she think about how the intruders had got in, as there were no signs of a forced entry and she was always careful about ensuring the door was locked. She wondered if someone in the hotel had tipped the Kings Cross gang off about Alan's presence there that weekend.

She tried to disengage her logical, police brain and think like a frightened esc*rt. What would a real Stacey do?

She phoned Alan. He failed to pick up. She messaged him. He failed to reply.

It was 6 am in the morning by now, still dark outside and for the first time since she'd gone undercover Ellie felt alone. She missed Graeme's love, warmth and friendship more than ever and realised how much stability he brought into her often highly stressed, life.

She wanted to go home, so was sitting, with her bags packed next to her on the bed, tears streaming down her face, when Alan walked in at just after 6.30 am.

SIDMOUTH

Washington

St Peter Port

Alan was obviously still mad when he came through the door, his eyes tired and his normally unruffled appearance, absent.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Stacey?" he snapped, on seeing her bag next to her on the bed.

"The Kings Cross boys paid a visit last night and wanted me to relay a message, that you owe them some money" she said, the tears fresh once again on her cheeks.

"What, they came here? Is that all they said?" he went on, shaking Ellie's shoulders. "Why the fuck did you let them in?"

"I didn't, Alan. I woke with a knife at my throat and a hood over my head. I thought they were going to kill me!"

"The fucking toss pots. They need teaching a lesson!"

With that Alan went out of the bedroom and Ellie could hear him shouting on his phone.

The realization had already dawned on her that the only thing Alan cared about was business and not allowing anyone to get one over on him. He didn't care about her, beyond her ability to serve a purpose for him, whether by making money, or entertaining his clients, or himself. She was a commodity, owned by him, to be used as he wished.

Wiping the tears from her face, she texted him a quick message saying that she'd gone back to Manchester, booked train tickets using his card and then a taxi, before leaving his card on the bedside cabinet.

She wanted to go home.

barnsley

In deep now

Lichfield

halstead

Heckmondwike

newcastle

By *enbobjimMan 20 weeks ago

Wallasey

Plot thickens

SIDMOUTH

Near MK

Warrington

She's in to deep now

St Peter Port

The train journey from Victoria station passed quickly, Ellie's mind barely aware of the scenery as it flashed by through the window.

Once in Manchester, she returned to her apartment, texted Linda to say that she was taking a few days off and retrieved her carefully hidden burner phone, messaging first Graeme and then Harry, her police handler, to say that she was on her way home for a few days, but omitting exactly why.

She switched her new phone off, unsure as to the sophistication of modern tracking technology and unwilling to take any chances until she'd had things professionally checked.

Ellie also made an appointment under an assumed name, with the central Newcastle STD clinic, to check if all the bare cocks that had cum inside her, had been germ free.

As the train glided into Newcastle Central Station, the warmth of returning home, permeated her soul, made even more special by Graeme's smile visible amongst the throng.

Washington

By *SpiresMan 19 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ike231251Man 19 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ediraMan 19 weeks ago

Reigate

By *evonFbsCouple 19 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *kpiercedCouple 19 weeks ago

walsall

By *amesB66 OP   Man 19 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie 6 will begin shortly.

Thanks for reading this far.