FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TRF - Bucket List / 1st DP

TRF - Bucket List / 1st DP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustTom31 OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Close By

So it became apparent that a move to East Sussex for 3-6 months was on the cards for me. I told Rachel. We were more than FWB but never morphed into a proper couple.

I had 2 months left at home and so Rachel said right then, let’s get some stuff out of our systems then maybe she could look forward to moving on and finding a more conventional relationship. I agreed so we looked at what was left or if we had missed something.

She wanted to see me get fucked (that was a no from me at that point£

DP with me and another guy.

Group fun where she was only girl.

Watching me in her underwear at a dogging site sucking guys

Pegging me (that wasn’t unusual) but with me sucking a cock at the same time.

I said apart from the fucking I would consider any of them.

So we started to plan…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Close By

The first thing and the easiest was the pegging / sucking thing.

She had numerous friends of friends who would be game but I didn’t want anything getting back to my mates.

We were due in Manchester that weekend for a gig and said we would see so pack the toys!!

We went out on the Saturday and when we were there Rachel decided we would ditch the gig and just go out.

We arrived in a decent boutique hotel on Piccadilly and unpacked. Showered together then fucked. There was a building opposite so we left the curtains wide open so anyone who wanted to watch could. Lying sideways on the bed she was sat on my face grinding her arse and pussy onto my mouth so anyone who could see would see her lovely body in all its glory as she rode my face. She would bend down and suck my cock. After cumming a couple of times she climbed off my face and onto my cock. Sliding up and down it as she rubbed her responsive clit. She came again and climbed off me. Lying down on her front she spread her arse and I wanked my cock, slick with her cum, before shooting my load in her spread arse. I let a bit dribble onto her used cunt then bending down licked up from her pussy to her arsehole cleaning up my own mess.

We jumped back into the shower washing each other before having a little rest, laying naked on the bed with the curtains still wide open.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Mmmmm sounds great fun

By *orthampton jamesMan 19 weeks ago

Northampton

By *angtidy42Couple 19 weeks ago

Redditch

Close By

We went out and started drinking quite early. We wandered around town bar hopping until it started to get late.

R - shall we head to the village?

Me - if you like but I’m not getting fucked

R - OK I get that, but you’ve said it so many times I reckon you are protesting too much.

Me - whatever, listen just don’t promise anything to anyone until I’m happy

R - OK let’s go even if we don’t see anyone we can have a laugh

We went into a bar / club on Canal St the bouncer was a bit funny with me but eventually let me in. Rachel was straight onto the dance floor dancing to 80’s pop / cheese and I stood with the drinks. Every now and then she would come over and give me a kiss and have a drink. There was a guy who started dancing with her and he was getting really close and flirty. I saw him speak in her ear and then Rachel responded and pointed me out. He was about 40, very well dressed and stylish and looked a bit like Andy Garcia but more rugged I guess. Rachel came across and he followed we went to a quieter area and he introduced himself and went to get us a drink.

R - how about him?

Me - yeah he looks OK

R - cool, he’s well up for it

Me - you’ve asked him already??

R - yeah, what do you think we’ve been talking about?

Lee, our new friend, came back with drinks and said

L - I was just about to go home until I bumped into your stunning wife

R - we aren’t married but it’s OK. Tom I said Lee could come to ours for a night cap.

L - you also promised me that this handsome chap would make it worth my while..

Me - I only give head though Lee, I hope she hasn’t promised you more.

L - not at all. I’m actually not gay. I’m a straight guy that just likes fun. And a threesome is never dull no matter how it goes is it?

Me - I don’t suppose it is.

L - listen, I don’t want to waste your time here so what are you expecting? I don’t kiss guys and I don’t fuck. So if you do just want to suck me that’s cool but nothing else. I quite like the idea of just watching you too as well.

R - perfect, shall we just go before Tom starts making rules?

We headed off back to our hotel with Rachel chatting away.

Somehow Lee had managed to negotiate a lap dance off Rachel and a blow job off both of us together to get things going. I was taking notes as he was a smooth operator and I got the impression he could talk anyone into anything so I best be on my guard!

Close By

We got back to our room and I poured drinks

Rachel put a top over a lamp so there was a dim light and a radio station on. It was playing middle of the road music.

L - right where is my lap dance then?

R - OK Mr Eager. Sit down in that chair.

Lee sat in the chair and a song was just finishing so Rachel started to move gracefully. Late night radio is never the best and Rosanna from Toto started playing so Rachel had to work with what she had. Standing in front of Lee she eased out of her leather skirt and took off her sheer blouse. She stood in front of him in just a black thong and matching bra and black knee length boots. She had never looked sexier. Dancing in front of him she backed up, spread his legs and started gently and rhythmically rubbing her bum on his crotch. He reached up for her tits but she pushed his hand away. She turned and repeated the action but with her gorgeous tits. She straddled his legs and reached behind unclipping her bra but holding it in place as she moved to the albeit dodgy music. She dropped her bra and Lee was almost drooling at the sight of her stunning nipples. She least forward brushing them against his lips.

She opened his shirt one button at a time slowly before taking her nails gently down his chest and stomach. She undid his belt and trousers leaving them on but open.

She leant back a bit and ran a hand up her own thigh and over the skimpy knickers. She slipped a hand inside and just running two fingers between her lips gasped as she did so. She stroked Lees lips with her damp fingers and he let out a gentle moan of appreciation.

She climbed off him and pulled off his trousers in one motion.

He was wearing black Calvin Kleins and I could see an impressive bulge as she cupped his package before reaching for the waistband and gently easing them off.

Close By

Lee was totally shaved and if this was to make his cock look bigger he needn’t have bothered

It was HUGE. Biggest I’d seen.

Rachel looked at me and told him that it was the biggest she had seen too

L - I get that a lot. It’s not great as some women can’t take it but some love it.

R - I don’t think Tom will be able to get any of it in his mouth.

L - you’ll have a go though won’t you Tom?

I just nodded. Not sure what to say. Rachel gripped it with one hand above the other and there was still about 2 good inches poking out. Her hands barely got halfway round the shaft. She licked up from the balls, up his long fat shaft to the head, it didn’t seem to match as it was almost pointy rather than bulb like.

She moved him to the bed and laying him on his back I came over and joined. I was sucking his helmet and working his shaft and Rachel was sucking and licking his smooth balls and perineum.

R - you enjoy that cock Tom I’m going to get ready.

Rachel took her little tote bag into the bathroom and came out wearing her boots still and strap on cock. It was different to the last one. It was about 6.5” but perfectly detailed with a defined helmet and a veiny shaft. My arse was in the air and Rachel wasted no time. Pulling my cheeks apart she stuck her tongue in my arse making me moan onto Lees cock.

I had managed to get about 5” of it into my mouth and that was still not halfway. I was working the bottom half with my hand and Lee was making all the right noises. I was still a relative novice at this after all.

Rachel took her tongue out of me and squeezed some cold lube on my arsehole before pushing two fingers into me. She used her fingers to open me up and relax me. Working them in and out in a twisting motion. I was trying to keep up some kind of rhythm but it wasn’t easy

Rachel moved back a tiny bit and the fingering became more vigorous. Soon after she stopped/ more lube was placed on my hole and I felt her rub the rubber dick between my arse cheeks. The tip of it lined up to my hole and I breathed in as Rachel eased the first couple of inches into me before slamming the rest home with me crying out in both pain and pleasure. She quickly built up a steady pace, holding my hips as she pulled me onto it. Lees cock was working away in my hands and mouth.

We kept this up for a while. My pleasure intensifying as I got used to the toy. I never got past a semi but my cock was leaking pre cum all the while.

Lee had started to moan more and told me me was going to cum soon. Rachel told me to lie on my back and when I did she entered me again in one stroke.

Lee straddled my face, his balls in my mouth, tea bagging me as he wanked and reached over to caress Rachel’s tits with his free hand.

Lee said he was cumming and shot a ribbon of spunk over my chest and belly. Climbing off me he presented his helmet to me and I happily cleaned him up. Rachel was holding my thighs and fucking me hard.

L - I want to watch you fuck

Rachel took the cock from me and leant over taking my dick in her mouth. I was hard in no time. She climbed on top of me easing me into her wet pussy the cock still in place. She reached down and twisted my nipples hard as I told her I was coming. The pain intensified the orgasm as I climaxed at the same time as she did. My load deep inside her. She stayed on me as she liked to do and as I squeezed the last bits of cum out she would have what she called mini orgasms.

Rachel climbed off and she was getting the toy off as Lee simply stood up, got dressed in about 20 seconds and said “bye guys, that was great, take care” and walked out the hotel room.

By *luttyguy132Man 19 weeks ago

Uddingston

By *acksmith22Man 17 weeks ago

cannock

» Add a new message to this topic