FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first 3some

My first 3some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and sexy k OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

waterlooville

It was a Friday night. and me my boyfriend and his best mate. were all drinking and smoking and just chilling at his flat. We were laughing and joking. listening to music , in the front room there was a big beanbag thing I was layed on that with just my bed shorts and vest top. On and under that I had an England bra and pant set on. We all just getting high and stuff, and I can see that the men were chatting to themselves and looking at me. So I smiled . About 5 mins later my boyfriend comes over and starts kissing me and then I feel hot breath behind me and it’s his mate and he started kissing my neck . I stopped and looked at my boyfriend and he smiled. I knew then that’s what they had been talking about so we carry on kissing which was good because it took away the nerves. Then I have hands rubbing my boobs and hands rubbing my now wet pussy it was really nice but I was so scared. My boyfriend starts taking my clothes of but leaves the underwear on while his mate starts stripping I lad down on the beanbag.and my boyfriend started finger fucking me and his mate is at the side of my face with a throbbing hard cock so I put my hot mouth around it and start licking and sucking adding pressure with every down motion. Then the men swapped so now I’m sucking my boyfriend cock and his friend is licking my wet pussy. He was doing so good that it was hard to concentrate on what I was doing. My boyfriend then said to me ride me, so he layed down and I and I slid his cock in my wet pussy. And started riding it he was heavy breathing and the eye contact was amazing. I was enjoying it that much that I didn’t even feel his mate stick his cock in my arse. oh my God The feeling was amazing nothing I have ever felt before. I’m riding and being fucked at the same time. we were doing this for a good 20 mins then they switched so I’m now riding my boyfriend’s best mate and he is sucking my nipples while my boyfriend is fucking my arse the pace and the whole situation had me so turned on that I was dripping wet and knew I was going to cum soon. I could feel the boyfriend getting hard and new he was going to cum so I did as well. Still riding his best friends hard cock my boyfriend pulls out and sits on the sofa drinking and having a fag watching while his best mate puts me into doggie style and continues the fuck me harder and harder I came again and could feel it running down my leg. Before he came he pulled his hard very wet cock out off my dripping wet pussy and fucked my arse again. While my boyfriend sat watching with his dick in hand. Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rish_stud94Man 19 weeks ago

Dublin

Very hot

By *oee25Man 19 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *ike231251Man 19 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *iscoman7771000Man 19 weeks ago