FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Perv at the gym

Perv at the gym

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enbobjim OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Wallasey

Perv at the gym

New year new me, Suzy announces to me via text. We have kept in touch despite the distance there’s still that smouldering spark of attraction and the promise of unfinished business. Despite my protests that she is hot as she is. Suzy has decided to get fitter and more toned for 24. I have stated my case that it would be a crime against humanity to change her curves or to loose anything from her big juicy voluptuous tits. But she has decided,despite my tears.

I offer my moral support as I’m certainly no Adonis either. I’m up your way for the weekend let’s do a detox and gym weekend.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cott60Man 19 weeks ago

Perth

By *ocktoplaywithMan 19 weeks ago

Derby

Wallasey

We decide to meet at the Gym both knowing full well if we met at her house clothes would be ripped off and we wouldn’t get out of bed. She has joined a private gym so it’s pretty quiet with great facilities including a huge hot tub, steam room and sauna. All of which I’m definitely looking forward to more than the instruments of torture in the weights room.

Suzy enters the room and my cock swells in appreciation. Dressed in tight Lycra I can see the curve of her magnificent tits and a hint of her hard nipples. Her firm arse is just begging to be spanked and she gives me a wiggle to let me know. I want to pull them down straight away and slip inside but she’s standing firm, No here to work she says but “accidentally” brushes my cock with her arse.

We spend 10 min warming up stretching and loosening up. Suzy makes for the treadmill I pick a scary looking machine nearest to her so I can see her in action. The rhythmic way that she is moving the gentle bounce of her tits has me rock hard. Just as I think I’m going to explode another couple walk in.

I hate him immediately he’s mid 50s tall dark and handsome. His black skin has a sheen of sweat to it already. Shaved head and built but not chiselled body is just perfect. I can hear Suzy’s pussy dripping from here. His partner is equally as impressive. She’s black as well a gorgeous cross between Rhianna and Beyoncé. She is much fuller figured her round ass and big tits struggling to stay covered. We both take a gasp of air and involuntarily breathe in as these magnificent specimens enter our already sexually charged room.

She takes the treadmill next to Suzy and he is on a machine directly in their view. They smile at each other and match a pace their tits in unison. Our new friend can’t help noticing that Suzy can’t take her eyes off her man. I’m expecting her to go over and mark her territory but she turns to Suzy and says his cock is magnificent as well you know………

By *jspunkyMan 19 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *oth0712Man 19 weeks ago

cambridge

By *otonfoxMan 19 weeks ago

Southampton

Great start please continue

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 19 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Can't wait for the next

By *rgasm4u69Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

By *atesey68Man 19 weeks ago

audley

Wallasey

Suzy is taken aback errr she starts to stammer. I swear I can feel the heat from her cheeks rivalling the heat from her pussy across the room. She laughs at her obvious embarrassment but in a kind playful way. Don’t worry I know he’s hot as fuck isn’t he keeps me wet all the time. They slow down to a soft jog so they can chat more, blissfully unaware of my gaping mouth and throbbing balls. We are Maya and Calvin, Suzy introduces herself and points to me. I wave and continue to observe discreetly and throb.

You 2 an item Maya asks the inevitable “it’s complicated” from Suzy and they both have a chuckle. I can see that Calvin has noticed the conversation as well we nod to each other and I see a naughty look as he undresses Suzy with his eyes.

We just started here today Suzy starts to confess completely obvious by our red faces.

Ooo newbies love it, let us show you around and Maya grabs Suzy by the hand. We just nod and follow the 2 curvy lycra clad arses in front of us, Ben, Calvin shake. Bonding complete

By *ussD1Man 19 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *jspunkyMan 18 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ark_sentinelCouple 18 weeks ago

Andover

By *hynot3Man 18 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *avidking73Man 18 weeks ago

Barnet

By *enbobjim OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Wallasey

We have the boring room you have seen with all the metal and electrical stuff in. But this is all the fun stuff, the only reason I come to be honest admits Maya. She shows us the hot tub, steam room, sauna and this is my favourite room. We open the door and there are 2 massage tables dominating the room. They have masseurs that come in but they are free to use for members when they available. Best bit they lock from the inside as well she lets us know mischievously.

By *en4funoxonMan 18 weeks ago

Banbury

Sounds like lots of fun on the way x

By *nlyme40Man 18 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *entleman Blue EyesMan 18 weeks ago

Saffron Walden

I'm enjoying the picture and just wish my gym was as appealing

By *aughtywifeyWoman 18 weeks ago

close

By *ussD1Man 18 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *lugoneMan 18 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *rdiscreet327Man 18 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

I wish my gym was that fancy!

Great writing op. Looking forward to hearing more.

By *aitingstillMan 18 weeks ago

East of Cork

nr rowde

By *portbilly1976Man 18 weeks ago

manchester

By *evonFbsCouple 18 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ememberTheNameMan 18 weeks ago

barnsley

"Suzy is taken aback errr she starts to stammer. I swear I can feel the heat from her cheeks rivalling the heat from her pussy across the room. She laughs at her obvious embarrassment but in a kind playful way. Don’t worry I know he’s hot as fuck isn’t he keeps me wet all the time. They slow down to a soft jog so they can chat more, blissfully unaware of my gaping mouth and throbbing balls. We are Maya and Calvin, Suzy introduces herself and points to me. I wave and continue to observe discreetly and throb.

You 2 an item Maya asks the inevitable “it’s complicated” from Suzy and they both have a chuckle. I can see that Calvin has noticed the conversation as well we nod to each other and I see a naughty look as he undresses Suzy with his eyes.

We just started here today Suzy starts to confess completely obvious by our red faces.

Ooo newbies love it, let us show you around and Maya grabs Suzy by the hand. We just nod and follow the 2 curvy lycra clad arses in front of us, Ben, Calvin shake. Bonding complete

"

By *ed-devilsCouple 18 weeks ago

Hitchin

Middlesbrough

By *otonfoxMan 18 weeks ago

Southampton

Can’t wait for the group massage session

By *ilbert4450Man 18 weeks ago

paisley

By *oth0712Man 18 weeks ago

cambridge

By *hrisukbishareCouple 18 weeks ago

Edinburgh

yum

Wallasey

She is definitely testing us and I can see that she is liking the response. Let’s get to know each other and have a chat in the sauna Maya suggests. I haven’t got my costume on yet Suzy says I’ll just go and change.

No need Maya points to a small sign obviously put there by god

“Clothing optional”

Without hesitation Maya peels off her crop top and reveals her amazing tits. All natural probably a 36E or G full swell topped with rock hard dark nipples. She bends over right in front of me her tits swaying and pulls off her leggings, no knickers on of course. I always find the rub she says reading our minds. She has a gorgeous pussy from what I can see, full lips open and protruding labia just begging to be licked and sucked, topped with a crown of dark pubes. She grabs what can only be described as a tea towel and says come on anyone joining me?

Me and Calvin need no further invitation and are stripped in seconds. She was definitely right he has a magnificent cock. Still only semi it’s as big as me at full mast, thick and circumcised his bell end is huge. Suzy mesmerised looses all inhibitions and slowly undresses. She takes her top and sports bra off. There’s a gasp from Calvin as she massages her tits without noticing all the time her eyes glued to the growing black monster in front of her. The leggings come off as well and she’s commando as well, good girl I think.

Calvin ushers her into the sauna, traces his big hand down her back and across her gorgeous full arse. Damn that’s good girl he gives it a playful smack. Suzy moans wantonly

By *ucksguy2000Man 18 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ogan WillowCouple 18 weeks ago

Leeds

Nottinghamshire

Can’t wait to hear what happens next.

By *agnar1980Man 18 weeks ago

Poole

By *innymac34Man 18 weeks ago

Clare

By *innymac34Man 18 weeks ago

Clare

Hitchin

nr rowde

By *lderWiserNowMan 18 weeks ago

Kettrin

Middlesbrough

By *avem30Man 18 weeks ago

barnsley

paisley

Gloucester

By *ii12vwMan 18 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *pforfun1899Man 18 weeks ago

harlow

By *hilledguy2020Man 18 weeks ago

Felling

By *ricky09Man 18 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

SIDMOUTH

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 18 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Loving this

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

I need to join this gym

Wallasey

We sit and chat politely for a while just finding out general vanilla stuff about each others lives. He’s 52 (hate him again) she’s 38 together for 12 years, 2 kids. As the girls are chatting and relaxing the more their towels start to slip and ours start to tent. Before long the talk turns more salty. So tell me what you into Maya asks? Even in the dim lighting I can see Suzy blush.

Go on tell them I Interject knowing full well what her answer will be. For the second time Suzy is lost for words, I let her squirm for a moment then put her out of her misery.

She has 2 fantasies I tell them, she never been with a girl before and she’s always wanted a big black cock.

Oooo well it’s your lucky day then isn’t it Maya says they are my 2 favourites as well. She throws me a sympathetic “ I’m sorry”look and I know my role will be as voyeur. Come on show her what she’s been missing Calvin.

Hitchin

cambridge

manchester

SIDMOUTH

By *hivalrousKnightMan 18 weeks ago

Doire

Following this one!!

Haverhill

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Always perving at the younger fems joys of a lesuire centre lots of younger girls go

Nottinghamshire

Great work.

I’d love to be in your shoes and watch what is about to unfold.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 18 weeks ago

close

By *eter4383Man 18 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *erri AnneTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

nr rowde

Middlesbrough

Gloucester

Wallasey

Dutifully he stands and lets his towel slip. Holy shit Suzy says thinking out loud. Come sit next to our new plaything Calvin don’t keep a lady waiting. Now fully hard it’s even more impressive a good 9 inches and thick just how I know she likes it. Don’t be shy Suzy and with this she takes one hand and places it on her husbands cock and the other between her legs. Maya is firmly in control, come on she calls me over I can see a pussy that needs to be licked as she removes Suzy’s towel and opens her legs. Absolutely no encouragement needed from me to join in. I dive between her legs and taste her sweet cunt. Her folds are slick and she is practically dripping into my mouth. I look to my left and she has 2 fingers inside Maya slowly massaging her pussy from within occasionally rubbing her juices over her clit. To the right she has her first BBC in her hand rubbing his cock from base to the top and tasting the pre cum from her fingers. Suzy is taking turns kissing our new friends. Like clockwork they switch from one kissing then the other sucking and caressing her ample tits. I can feel her orgasm building, she’s practically panting. Suzy starts to grind my face rubbing her clit against my willing mouth both hands are furiously pumping a pussy and a cock at the same time as her nipples are being sucked and pulled. The final straw is when I slip 2 fingers up her arse just as she releases a guttural scream like a wounded animal. Her orgasm crashes over her and I’m genuinely concerned she is going to pass out. The heat and the come down has her shaking. Oh my god that was so intense she tells the 3 of us.

Let’s move this to the hot tub I suggest we all agree, towels are dispensed with and we get in to the vigorously bubbling water.

By *ocalboy123Man 18 weeks ago

brentwood

By *lugoneMan 18 weeks ago

rathmicheal

nr rowde

SIDMOUTH

By *eterpervisMan 18 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Wish I went to this gym..

By *onnyrottenMan 18 weeks ago

cotswolds

fantastic story

Haverhill

By *erri AnneTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wallasey

The jets are amazing said Maya with a wink, so after a bit of shuffling Suzy finds a perfect position. Me and Calvin flank her and immediately put her hands to work. Maya sits opposite her, opens her legs then takes Suzy’s foot in her hand and starts to grind her pussy. No words are said we just relax in the hot water gently pleasuring each other. Maya is getting close her breathing changes and she stands up and moves over to Suzy’s willing and open mouth. The view before me is the horniest thing I’ve ever seen. Maya standing proud her big tits glistening with the water from the hot tub. One hand squeezing her nipples the other hand pressing Suzy’s head into her wide open pussy while she laps away at her clit. The thought that this is a public gym nearly tips me over, luckily enough Suzy stops wanking us both and concentrates on making her first girl cum using her mouth. She’s a fucking natural, Maya exclaims as Suzy opens her arse wide open. Calvin needs no invitation he starts to lick his wife’s arse as the complete stranger licks her cunt. Seconds later it’s Mayas time to cum, she’s a screamer and of course a squirter.

Suzy is taken aback as she receives a jet directly from Mayas pussy. She regains her composure and laps up every drop then rubs Mayas clit as hard as she can until she gushes again. This time she’s prepared and opens her mouth and swallows all her juices.

Maya sits back down with a gentle splash 1 all now she says to Suzy think we should let the boys join in now?

nr rowde

By *ucksguy2000Man 18 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ijoe689Man 18 weeks ago

pontefract

By *ince163Man 18 weeks ago

Birmingham

Loving this one

By *agnar1980Man 18 weeks ago

Poole

great story

cambridge

By *rodigalMan 18 weeks ago

sunderland

Wow

manchester

Wallasey

Story finished now 3 more parts to go I’ll send them over tomorrow. Glad some of you like it and thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

By *mthbigcockMan 18 weeks ago

Poole

Hitchin

By *ediraMan 18 weeks ago

Reigate

Haverhill

paisley

Wallasey

After all this hard work in the gym I fancy a massage do you? Replies Suzy mischievously. The 4 of us get out of the tub and dry each other off special attention is given to certain parts just to make sure they are completely dry obviously. We then make our way to the massage room. Lie on your backs Suzy instructed us I want to see them cocks pointing at the sky. We dutifully do as we are told a towel is placed over our eyes and we are instructed to keep our hands by our sides until informed otherwise.

Click goes the lock and the sound of oil being squeezed and hands rubbed fill the air. My cock feels like it is going to burst, the anticipation is killing me. Like an electric shock I jump when I’m touched my other senses working overtime. My legs are getting massaged in my mind I can see Suzy’s big round tits swaying as she rubs the oil all over my lower legs tantalising my thighs with her fingers. Her hard nipples rub up and down my shins. Higher and higher my groin is receiving all the attention now I spread my legs willing the oil and the soft flesh of her magnificent tits engulf my rock hard cock. Teasingly her hands move to my chest a little wiggle and I feel that they are just above me I arch my back. Slap, a shock runs through me as my cock receives a reminder to not move until told. The throb subsides slightly and I decide to just enjoy the moment. Oil is squirted directly on me now and I feel movement on the bed. Fuck yes she’s getting on top. What seems like hours later I feel the rhythmic sway of her tits rubbing across my oily chest. Her nipples are rock hard and I can feel them tracing down my torso, lower and lower. Just before contact with my cock she comes up again and repeats the process teasing me over and over. I can hear similar noises by my side but then the unmistakable sounds of sucking, lucky bastard I think to myself. Suzy must be massively turned on watching Calvin as I feel her sit up and then start to rub her wet pussy all over my body. I can feel the heat from it and swear I feel her clit as hard as it’s ever been. Finally I get my reward to oily hands grab my hard dick and start to move up and down. My foreskin is pulled right back as far as it goes and then I feel a tongue glance over the tip. I’m moan in absolute bliss and this time I feel full lips engulf me. The sensation is incredible not being able to use all my senses properly just heightens the pleasure. Just as I feel I’m going to cum the towel is taken off. Fuck……..

SIDMOUTH

By *avem30Man 18 weeks ago

barnsley

Hitchin

By *eterpervisMan 18 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Wallasey

Maya is lying on me her pussy and arse inches away from me her hands around my cock and her lips wet from my pre cum. I said I wasn’t going to fuck you I didn’t say I wasn’t going to tease you she said before taking all my cock to the back of her throat.

I look across and see Suzy bobbing up and down on Calvin’s BBC she is massaging his huge balls and he has 3 fingers inside her soaking wet pussy.

Let’s join them Maya says reading my mind.

I need that cock in me Suzy begs. Maya nods and Calvin climbs off the bed bends Suzy over and slides all 9 inches of black meat inside her gaping cunt with ease. He’s fucking her relentlessly again I’m convinced she will pass out but she’s begging for more.

SIDMOUTH

Middlesbrough

cambridge

Wallasey

Fuck me harder she pants completely oblivious to her surroundings. They change positions he’s on his back again Suzy on top slamming every inch into herself her tits bouncing away. Maya clamps her pussy on Calvin’s mouth and starts to kiss Suzy passionately. Their tits rub together as she grinds his cock deep inside herself. I am content to just watch this incredible scene for now as I know any touch will just set me off. Another change Suzy lies on her back and Calvin starts to fuck her standing up the man’s stamina is incredible. Suzy is in complete rapture her tits are mesmerising Maya alternating from sucking them to kissing her and rubbing her cunt all over Suzy’s willing mouth. This is certainly a dream come true. I loose count of the orgasms Suzy has but Calvin won’t let her stop until he fills her. We all sense he is close everyone wills him on to fill her pussy with his thick cum.

Maya calls me over, fuck her mouth as she’s being filled she tells me. I need no hesitation and offer Suzy my rock hard dick. A grunt and then a spasm from Calvin and he starts to pump into her. Wave after wave enters her cunt. He pulls out still pumping and joins me in her mouth. Maya spreads Suzy’s legs to admire her husbands handywork, she then laps up all her husbands cum and Suzy’s juices.

Suzy’s is tasting the last of his cum mixed with her own juice as well as my pre cum. I can’t take it any longer and cum more than I ever have before. Thick ropes all over Suzy’s mouth over her tits and over Calvin’s BBC. Suzy cleans us both up using her fingers to mop up every last drop. Maya has found Suzy’s clit again and as she is still holding onto both our cocks cums again.

We all collapse in a heap exhausted but sated basking in our post orgasmic state. Eventually we leave our little sex den and slink back to the changing rooms desperately not making eye contact with the wide eyed people exercising.

The end

By *irChefMan 18 weeks ago

Great dunmow

Love it.

Great story

Haverhill

By *ark_sentinelCouple 17 weeks ago

Andover