FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting men in public toilets

Meeting men in public toilets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

I started going to public toilets when I was about 19 and was always horny. I think it was the thought of older men taking advantage of me in a toilet , it just turned me on . The first time I got any action was by accident really . I was busy that day and wasn’t thinking about cock but I rushed into the toilet and done a long overdue pee and just when I was going out I heard groans coming from the cubicle, Ithere was three so I went into the middle one . The noise was coming to the left cubicle. There was a hole in the wall and I started getting horny. I slowly looked in the hole and saw a big cock fucking someone’s mouth . I dropped my jeans and pants and started wanking . I watched the guy’s mouth getting fucked faster and suddenly cum shot from his cock all over his face . I heard the guy zip up and go . I was horny as fuck as I continued wanking . Next thing this other guys cock gets pushed through the hole and I was excited and scared at the same time. I just started licking the head and started swallowing him as much as I could. I was gagging on it . He was big . Next thing his cock starts throbbing and I get a full mouth of cum . I heard him groan and he thanks me and I hear him leave . That was me hooked .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hippy57Man 23 weeks ago

Chelmsford

I remember those fun times,liked you hooked after first time

By *69meMan 23 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I never see any holes between cubicles

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

The second time I was well up for it . I even remember shaving my balls and when I went in there was no one there for ages . Next thing I heard someone getting in to the next cubicle. I took my cock out and made sure if he was wanting anything my cock was right in front of the hole . He whispered for me to come in with him. I wasn’t sure but my cock was telling me to go . I went in slowly and was worried someone would come in and see me but I just rushed in not even lookin at the man that had told me to come in .i had my back to him and he hugged me from behind , I could feel his hard cock sticking into my arsecheeks . He was big and he started to finger my arse. It was soaking wet and I couldn’t really move much but wasn’t bothered. I wanted him to fuck me there and then . He was heavy breathing and he took his fingers out of my bum and I could feel the tip of his cock rubbing against my hole . I told him to fuck me . I begged him. He then shoved his hard cock up my wet hole and bent me over the toilet and fucked me hard . I was so horny. I still hadn’t seen what he looked like but that made it even more dirty. Next thing I could feel his cock throbbing and he sounded right up me . He quickly got his shorts back up and rushed out . I wonder what he looked like

By *uv2wankuMan 22 weeks ago

Ipswich

"I never see any holes between cubicles "

Believe me, there were! I had many a horny time wanking and sucking a cock pushed through a glory hole - or having my cock pleasured through one. Wonderful.

Another way of getting brought off was to kneel on the floor facing the adjoining wall (if there was a gap, of course!). A hand would appear from under the wall and start wanking me off. I loved it when the hand fondled my balls as I tossed myself off until I shot all over his wrist. Needless to say, I usually reciprocated. Happy days!

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

Great times x

By *rNightMan 22 weeks ago

Coventry

Got a handjob off my manager at the urinals Tuesday, not our first time

By *aughtywifeyWoman 22 weeks ago

close

By *dward_TeagueMan 22 weeks ago

wolverhampton

There’s still an active cottage on Cannock Chase

By *ogger DaveMan 22 weeks ago

Darlington

I think lots of us started in cottages i know i did x

By *lderWiserNowMan 22 weeks ago

Kettrin

Never done anything in public toilets but does sound exciting

By *hrisukbishareCouple 22 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *oth0712Man 22 weeks ago

cambridge

By *hrisukbishareCouple 22 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Used to enjoy Cambridge Station. Open urinal troughs with reflective splash back. Brilliant views even by looking ahead.

By *yrshirekinksterMan 22 weeks ago

ardrossan

[Removed by poster at 14/01/24 15:28:13]

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 14/01/24 15:54:03]

"There’s still an active cottage on Cannock Chase"

Where? I’m interested in going

By *ampire69Man 22 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Had my first experience in the toilets at the local park what en eye opener, all I can say was happy days, ?? I was well out of my depth but I knew it was where I wanted to be, dirty stories on the walls, grubby toilets seedy but just so perfect sad they have all gone

By *ilbo99Man 22 weeks ago

Newcastle

I got wanked by an old guy years ago was not expecting it but loved it

By *nly1meMan 22 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

Had similar in sandbach market .. need know other areas 4 fun

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 22 weeks ago

Warwickshire

Love to know if there are any toilets with holes around the midlands x

By *onny g 56Man 22 weeks ago

accrington

Yes back in 60s it was seedy toilets and plenty of art on the walls

Yes loved meeting men and other t gurls in local toilets but since public toilets have shut down all over the place it's more difficult, ??

» Add a new message to this topic