FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slut wife's second mfm meet

Slut wife's second mfm meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrslooking OP   Couple 17 weeks ago

london

The last story I wrote seemed to go down well so I thought i would share the second part of our adventures with meeting single guys from fab amd seeing my wife turn into a hotwife. This is a true story and all events actually took place. This was our second mfm meet.

After our first meet we were both very keen to try it again; and although our first meet was great I liked it when Sophie would start the process of seeking out her next partner, texting and messaging other men and often sending pictures and vidoes of herself in various outfits and states of undress turned me on massively. She will spend the evening privately chatting to them, and then she would bring me her soaking wet pussy once they had finished turning her on. The thrill of her selecting her next partner made me so horny, she tell me which ones she fancied the most, who's cock she liked the look of and who was the most handsome.

The thought of my wife being a complete slut with complete strangers makes my dick so hard and I love the thought of her fantasising over their rock hard cocks while we fuck.

As per usual I let Sophie choose who to message and she spent several weeks messaging several men. Regularly bringing me her pussy to fuck after they had turned her on with some sexy chat. She would often walk over to me on the sofa and get me to feel her dripping wet pussy after she had been chatting to them online, or when she had been sent a cum tribute by one of them.

This carried on for a few weeks and I would occasionally check in to see if there was any updates with any of her 'boyfriends' most of time it was a not much happening or the guys were just not doing it for her and were not making her horny, or not putting in the effort to message back.

However this didn't last too long and one evening whilst sitting on the sofa Sophia came over to me, took my arm by the wrist and shoved my hand inside her knickers. I was instantly hard and this got a lot harder when I felt her dripping wet pussy. It was soaking! I plunged two fingers deep into her pussy and fingered her soaking wet hole until she's came on my fingers. I then turned my attention to her clit and without moving positions continued to rub her clit until she came hard for a second time.

I asked who had made her so wet and she said she had been chatting to a guy called Jay, who she liked the look of.

As I've mentioned before I like hearing my wife talk about other men so I questioned her on what she liked about him. Her reply was swift and simple..'he's verybl handsome and i like the look of his cock"

"Oh yeah" I said. "Yeah it looks nice and thick" she said.

"You want to suck it? I asked...

"Absolutely!" Was her reply

It wasn't long until we were fucking; with her riding my dick telling me how she would like to have his thick cock in her mouth at the same time, she told me how she wanted to taste his cum in her mouth and how she wanted to be used as a complete slut for both of us.

This was too much and I was soon filling her pussy with jet after jet of cum.

This carried on for a few weeks and every few days she could continue to be bring me her soaking wet pussy to sort out after Jay had turned her on.

I asked her if she wanted to meet with him and I wasn't overly surprised to find out that she had already arranged a meet with him just after Christmas! The dirty slut had gone and arranged it without even discussing it with me! I knew she would have because I knew how much she wanted to experience his hard thick cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob4fun4Man 17 weeks ago

dublin

By *overOral0Man 17 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *xyBs2022Couple 17 weeks ago

Lancs

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 17 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm yummy

By *cott60Man 17 weeks ago

Perth

By *ess n BenCouple 17 weeks ago

Didcot

By *lderWiserNowMan 17 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ushin boundariesCouple 17 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 17 weeks ago

Warrington

Mmm nice

By *ormladMan 17 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *angtidy42Couple 17 weeks ago

Redditch

By *reenworld55Man 17 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

london

"More please "
plenty more parts coming soon

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 17 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for more

By *ussyeater692Man 17 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant so far, I can't wait for more

By *evonFbsCouple 17 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *asseur_9Man 17 weeks ago

Ballymoney

london

This meet was still a few weeks away but the excitement and anticipation was growing each day. The days leading up to the meet we would fuck 2 or 3 times at day at least, discussing and fantasising about what might happen and discussing scenarios and fantasies wanted to play out.

Finally after much licking, sucking and fucking the day had finally arrived. The kids were packed off the the grandparents house for the evening, lingerie had been chosen and plans for the meet had been prepared.

Jay had booked a hotel close to both of us and there was a pub across the road were we had planned to have a few drinks first and then see how things progressed.

When we arrived at the hotel Jay had also just arrived and we met him in the car park after some quick introductions we made our way to the pub for a few drinks.

We sat in a corner table with Jay sitting opposite Sophie. As we chatted for a while and i could she he was checking her out. She looked beautiful and I could see him checking out her beautiful figure and large tits through her dress. Having this complete stranger checking out my wife turned me on no end and my cock was rock hard and leaking precum through my jeans. I could see Sophie's nerves were starting to settle and we all happily sat making small talk, sophie becoming more and more at ease

I could see the tip of Sophies stockings as she sat next to me with her legs crossed. Her dress had rode up exposing her stocking tops. From the right position these would have been very visible to the rest of the pub. I took the opportunity to rub the top of her thighs, running my hands over the top of her stockings and down the inside of her thigh. Jay could see what I was doing and although he could not see the top of her stockings it was obvious what I was doing.

The pub was much busier than I had hoped it would be, as there were a few things on my list i wanted sophie to donwhilst in the pub, but it needed to be a little less busy for these to happen. As I sat next to sophie regularly glancing down to look at at her gorgeous legs, I soon noticed Jay's arm rymitically moving backwards and forward under the table. I quickly glanced under the table to see him stroking her leg, running his hand over her calf and moving his hand as high up her leg as he could, tenderly rubbing her leg in a very seductive manner.

There were several groups of people in our section of the pub, they were sitting no more than 6ft away and here was my slut wife with a man on either side of her, one running his hand up and down her calf, while the other stroked her thigh.

Neither of use were trying to be particularly discreet and the thought of someone noticing made my dick even harder if that was even possible!

The first round of drinks were gone, the little corner of the pub emptied and we found ourselves alone, apart from an old guy in the corner who would have had a fantastic view of Sophies stocking tops if he'd of looked up from his paper.

I went to the toilet and suggested we swap positions for my return. I knew Sophie would be keen, and Jay wasted no time jumping in next to her.

After a quick piss (which was incredibly difficult with such a massive hard on!) I came back to the table and noticed the old guy had gone from the corner of our section of the pub, as I turned the corner I saw them just moving apart from each other, and I knew that I had just missed them kissing!

"Oh did i miss the first kiss!" I said "yeah unfortunately" Sophie said with a cheeky smile. I kind of knew that she would take the opportunity to kiss him whilst I was gone..its what she does...its kind of her /our thing, she knows I like coming back to she her kissing and playing with other guys is part of the original reason why I wanted to see her with other guys.

On one of our visits to OP4F I went to the loo and came back to see her bent over on all fours, her pussy on show to the club and a nice thick cock in her mouth. It turned me on so much I loved watcher with other men every sincr.It was the thought of her playing on her own that turns me on so much.

When I realised I had missed the kiss I was a little disappointed, I was hoping to come back to the table and seeing them in the middle of a kiss, but I was delighted when I looked down to see Sophie with her hand on his cock giving his bulge a rub through his jeans, and her skirt up above the top of her stocking showing her suspend belt straps

There was a big bulge in his jeans and Sophie just sat there resting her hand on his cock in the middle of the pub. I sat down opposite watching Jay rub Sophie's thighs, occasionally sliding his hand to her inner thigh; teasingly close to her soaking wet pussy while she gently rubbed his bulging cock. To watch her do this in cock in the middle of a busy pub was so hot.

It was a bit risky and the thought of someone noticing the dynamic of was another turn on.

As sophie went in for another kiss, with her hand still stroking his cock, I noticed the barman on his way over to the table, i quickly gave her the heads up that he was in his way over and she managed to just about to take her hand off his cock as he turned the corner and reached the table. He asked if we wanted any more drinks, so we ordered another round and he left, seemingly none the wiser that I my wife had just been rubbing this strangers cock.

I don't know why I stopped her, in hindsight I should have just let them carry on! So what if he knew she wasn't his wife, so what if he worked out that she was about to be taken to the hotel across the road to be used as a slut for both of us...maybe he could have joined us!

halstead

By *asseur_9Man 17 weeks ago

Ballymoney

excellent

Redditch

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

By *evonFbsCouple 17 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *portbilly1976Man 17 weeks ago

manchester

By *hynot3Man 17 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

london

We had another quick drink and headed back to the hotel, all three of us very keen to get started! Sophie and myself headed back to the car to grab some 'stuff' we had packed while Jay went to check in. Sophie was very horny and quickly stuck her tongue down my throat kissing me passionately while furiously rubbing my dick through my jeans. She kissed me deeply while she rubbed my cock. I grabbed her by the throat, holding the back of her head with my other pushing my tongue deeper into her mouth.

Precum had now soaked through to the outside of my jeans, and I was desperate to take my cock out and shove it deep into her mouth there and then.

Sophie briefly stopped kissing me to tell me how much she wanted his cock, I knew what was about to happen and I couldn't wait! a few seconds later Jay appeared at the car window with a key card so we could let ourselves in. He headed back to then hotel while we composed ourselves and made our way to the room a minute or two later.

We waited for the lift for ages and in the end gave up waiting so took the stairs to the second floor, I walked behind Sophie admiring her arse and sexy legs in her stockings and high heels.

"Show me your arse" I said as we reached the corridor.

Sophie lifted her dress and continued on down the corridor with her stockings and suspenders on show to anyone who came by.

As we entered the room Jay was standing there waiting for us. Standard hotel layout..double bed, desk, chair in the corner....I knew where I would be for the next few minutes at least.

Taking my phone from my pocket and flicking it to video, I sat I the chair in the corner, phone recording... "I'll leave the next part up to you babe" I said as I sat down.

From our very first swinging experience I have always loved watching my wife. I love to get involved as well obviously but there is something very sexy about just watching your wife playing with another guy. It's never been a 'cuck' scenario, but I do just love to watch my wife enjoy herself with another man. Giving her the opportunity to play on her own turns me on massively, and watching her being shared again had my cock twitching and my balls aching!.

Jay took Sophie by the hand, pulled her in close and started to kiss her deeply, hisnhands running all over her body, but paying special attention to her arse. They were now both exploring each others bodies and their hands running all over each over.

I now had my phone in one hand and my cock in the other, gently wanking my rock hard cock as I watch my wife kiss the guy who had been making her pussy wet for weeks.

The kissing didn't last long. I knew what she wanted and she knew what I wanted to see (we had spend enough time discussing it while fucking!!) She wanted his thick cock in her mouth andnto taste his cum, and I wanted to watch her drop to her knees and take his cock in her mouth like a dirty little slut.

Sophie stopped kissing and was quickly working at his jeans button undoing his jeans and pulling them down to Jay's ankles.

Jay's thick cock was rock hard and Sophie wasted no time sucking it deep into to her mouth working his thick shaft with her hand, eagerly sucking and wanking his hard cock into her mouth like a slut. I watched as sophie put her hands onto Jay's arse cheeks and pulled him deeper into mouth. Seeing how keen she was to take his full lenght Jay took hold of the back of head and pushed her head down onto his cock making her gag as thick cock filled her mouth.

As I said previously I like to watch but I am always filled involved and at this stage I couldn't watch anymore. I got up from my seat in the corner leaving the phone in the side to record the action and when to kneel beside my slut wife. I kissed her neck and whispered into her ear telling her what a dirty slut she was while she sucked a dick inches from my face.

Redditch

By *rgar27Man 17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

manchester

london

One of my hands went round the front and found its way to her soaking wet pussy playing with her juicy wet clit, while the other went to the back of her head pushing her head down onto Jay's cock making her gag again, and again pushing it deeper and deeper into her throat.

We had discussed how much Sophie wanted to be used as our slut for the evening and now was a perfect opportunity to show her how the rest of the evening was going to go. She was to be used as our slut and do as we asked, taking our cocks repeatedly, where and as and we wanted.

I stood up and Sophie turned to me took my rock hard cock into her mouth, I moved back to sit in the chair with her knelt down infront of me, she paused from sucking my cock to take a second to lick up the precum oozing from my cock. By this time Jay had taken up position behind her, he was also on all fours in the floor, he placed both hands of his hands on he arse cheeks, pulled them apart slightly and proceed to lick her tight arsehole with gusto.

Sophie was clearly loving Jay licking and teasing her arse with his tongue, so much so that she paused from sucking my cock and just knelt in front of my holding my cock while she moaned with pleasure, as she knelt there holding my dick I knew something had changed as she was now moaning, louder and faster and her hips where beginning to buck, i looked at Jay to see that he was not only tonguing her tight arse hole but he had as slipped a few fingers into her pussy and was fingering her hard. Sophie was now clearly pushing back on his fingers no doubt trying to get them deeper into her soaking wet pussy.

Jay stopped licking her arse and stood up behind us, sophie stood up with him, Jay putting a hand and the back of her head pulling her in for another kiss, I watched as he slid his hands down the front of her knickers and proceeded to continue to finger her pussy.

From my position on the chair I couldn't see if he was just playing with her clit or if he had sunk his fingers deep into her pussy but what I could tell was that Sophie was fucking loving it! The pair were now passionately kissing while Jay played with her pussy, he had one hand down the front of her knickers and the other hand grabbing and spanking her arse cheek. It didn't take long until I could tell that she was about to cum.

Bognor Regis

halstead

By *otwife.lexiCouple 17 weeks ago

Scotland

By *eepfill999Man 17 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *cubasexMan 17 weeks ago

Dudley

london

Jay's fingering of her pussy had increased with pace, as did my wife's groans of pleasure, and she was soon writhing and Bucking her hips as she came hard on his fingers. Jay pulled his hand from her knickers and swiftly put his fingers in his mouth to taste the juices from her wonderfully, soaking wet pussy. His cock was rock hard and Sophie continued to wank his thick cock, as she looked over at me. I happily sat watching them wanking my cock as she stroked Jay's.

As I mentioned I love watching my wife enjoy herself so I had been quite happy watching and wanking my hard cock, precum was dripping down my shaft, i watched for a bit longet but as much as I love watching my dirty slut wife have her fun, I was desperate to get my cock into my wifes hot wet pussy.

Sophie looked over having stood for a moment kissing and wanking Jay, she looked at my cock, dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, she took it deepinto her mouth, making sure to lick and suck all the pre cum off the tip before she did.

Eager to make sure everyone was happy (like the good little slut she had been instructed to be) Sophie turned to see where Jay was. He had come up next to her and was wanking his thick cock inchs from her face, she clearly couldn't resist his dick and stopped sucking me, she took his balls in one hand, cupping and squeezing them, while she took his cock back into her mouth. I was hot watching her suck his cock whist giving his balls a little squeeze at the same time, this caused moans of pleasure from Jay, and he clearly wanted to step this up a notch.

Sophie was still on her knees at this point, but Jay took her hand and pulled her to her feet, the two of them now stood infront of each other infront of the bed.

Sophie but her hand on his chest and pushed him back on the bed. Jay's face lit up with delight, his cock twitching from the excitement.

Now before I carry on I should point out that we are a 'soft swap' couple..almost everything goes but any guys we meet do not get to fuck her pussy. Jay knew this and was happy with the deal, however here was my sexy hotwife pushing him back on the bed.

She had quickly climbed on top of him and was now straddling him, her wet pussy just inchs from his bare cock. I knew Sophie would want to fuck him, I knew she liked his cock and she had told me how she had fantasised about sliding it into her pussy, I'm sure in this moment it must have taken a lot of restraint on her part not to just slip his rock hard cock into her tight, wet pussy.

Instead she lowed herself onto his bare cock and began to use the lenght of his cock to rub up her clit.

Sophie was now writhing up and down his thick cock rubbing his bulbous cock onto her clit, i took up position behind to watch her slid up and down his cock. It was amazing to watch his cock so close to the entrance to her pussy.

Part of me wanted to take hold of his cock and just slid it into her waiting pussy, at least then i would finally know what its like to watch another guy fuck my wife, however i knew I also had to stick to the rules so i settled for watching her rub her pussy juices all over his hard cock, seeing his cock glistening with the wetness of her pussy.

Seeing this sight in front of me was too much to just watch so I slipped two fingers deep into her pussy. She was unbelievably wet, my fingers instantly slid deep into her all the up to my knuckles.

I continued to finger fuck her pussy for a few minutes, while Sophie used Jay's cock to rub her clit, at this point I had also slipped a finger up her tight arse.The whole time this was going on Jay had taken Sophies large tits out of her lingerie and was now sucking hard on her tits, taking it in turns to suck and tease each nipple.

By *ussyeater692Man 17 weeks ago

Wrexham

Absolutely amazing

london

"Absolutely amazing "

Thanks I'm glad your enjoying it

By *ememberTheNameMan 17 weeks ago

barnsley

"We had another quick drink and headed back to the hotel, all three of us very keen to get started! Sophie and myself headed back to the car to grab some 'stuff' we had packed while Jay went to check in. Sophie was very horny and quickly stuck her tongue down my throat kissing me passionately while furiously rubbing my dick through my jeans. She kissed me deeply while she rubbed my cock. I grabbed her by the throat, holding the back of her head with my other pushing my tongue deeper into her mouth.

Precum had now soaked through to the outside of my jeans, and I was desperate to take my cock out and shove it deep into her mouth there and then.

Sophie briefly stopped kissing me to tell me how much she wanted his cock, I knew what was about to happen and I couldn't wait! a few seconds later Jay appeared at the car window with a key card so we could let ourselves in. He headed back to then hotel while we composed ourselves and made our way to the room a minute or two later.

We waited for the lift for ages and in the end gave up waiting so took the stairs to the second floor, I walked behind Sophie admiring her arse and sexy legs in her stockings and high heels.

"Show me your arse" I said as we reached the corridor.

Sophie lifted her dress and continued on down the corridor with her stockings and suspenders on show to anyone who came by.

As we entered the room Jay was standing there waiting for us. Standard hotel layout..double bed, desk, chair in the corner....I knew where I would be for the next few minutes at least.

Taking my phone from my pocket and flicking it to video, I sat I the chair in the corner, phone recording... "I'll leave the next part up to you babe" I said as I sat down.

From our very first swinging experience I have always loved watching my wife. I love to get involved as well obviously but there is something very sexy about just watching your wife playing with another guy. It's never been a 'cuck' scenario, but I do just love to watch my wife enjoy herself with another man. Giving her the opportunity to play on her own turns me on massively, and watching her being shared again had my cock twitching and my balls aching!.

Jay took Sophie by the hand, pulled her in close and started to kiss her deeply, hisnhands running all over her body, but paying special attention to her arse. They were now both exploring each others bodies and their hands running all over each over.

I now had my phone in one hand and my cock in the other, gently wanking my rock hard cock as I watch my wife kiss the guy who had been making her pussy wet for weeks.

The kissing didn't last long. I knew what she wanted and she knew what I wanted to see (we had spend enough time discussing it while fucking!!) She wanted his thick cock in her mouth andnto taste his cum, and I wanted to watch her drop to her knees and take his cock in her mouth like a dirty little slut.

Sophie stopped kissing and was quickly working at his jeans button undoing his jeans and pulling them down to Jay's ankles.

Jay's thick cock was rock hard and Sophie wasted no time sucking it deep into to her mouth working his thick shaft with her hand, eagerly sucking and wanking his hard cock into her mouth like a slut. I watched as sophie put her hands onto Jay's arse cheeks and pulled him deeper into mouth. Seeing how keen she was to take his full lenght Jay took hold of the back of head and pushed her head down onto his cock making her gag as thick cock filled her mouth.

As I said previously I like to watch but I am always filled involved and at this stage I couldn't watch anymore. I got up from my seat in the corner leaving the phone in the side to record the action and when to kneel beside my slut wife. I kissed her neck and whispered into her ear telling her what a dirty slut she was while she sucked a dick inches from my face."

Bognor Regis

manchester

By *rodigalMan 17 weeks ago

sunderland

Lordy

halstead

By *lymouth nice guyMan 17 weeks ago

Plymouth

Great

By *rgasm4u69Man 17 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

By *cubasexMan 17 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ne2oneCouple 17 weeks ago

winchester

We also had a single man it such a turn on watching your wife having another man cock

By *randmrslooking OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

london

The scene infront of my was so hot and horny... a complete strangers cock rubbing her clit, my fingers deep in her arse and pussy, with Jay squeezing and sucking her tits.

It's a good job both of my hands were busy fingering her arse and pussy because if I had a spare hand to be wanking my cock I think I would have blown my load there and then.

Jay then started to stir underneath Sophie, and I could see he was ready to change positions. Sophie slid off his dick and Jay was already turning around on the bed, getting into the 69 position.

When I saw this I knew what was about to happen...this had be discussed prior to the meet and was one of the reasons we met with Jay specifically.

Sophie got on top and didn't waste anytime getting Jay's cock back into her mouth, licking the shaft and head of his cock, cleaning her own pussy juices off Jay's cock.

Jay also didn't waste anytime Lapping at her clit with his tongue, tasting her delicious pussy.

It was now my turn to take up my position. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself over Jay's head, instantly slipping my cock deep into her tight wet pussy.

I started fucking her pussy, sliding my cock deep into her pussy, I could hear Sophie's stiffled moans as I fucked her pussy while she had Jay's cock in her mouth. I fucked her pussy slowly at first, pulling all the way out and only leaving the tip of my cock inside before sliding my whole lenght back in, all the way in so my balls where pressed up against her swollen pussy lips.

As I fucked her I could feel my balls rubbing on Jay's face, this was the closest my cock and balls had ever been to another guys mouth and face by a long way! Now I'm a straight guy and this was a very new and kind of strange experience for me but there was something very sexy about watching my cock slide in and out of her wet cunt, while she had her pussy licked by another guy that got me very hard indeed. If this meant my balls would have to rub over his face then so be it!

I picked up the pace and fucked her harder and faster than before, holding on to her hips I fucked her hard and deep pulling her deep onto my cock with each thrust. She was moaning hard now..with me deep in her cunt and with Jay running his tongue all over her clit I knew she would be cumming soon.

Prior to this meet we agreed not to fuck so I could save my full load for this occasion. Having spent time watching them play and wanking I was now desperate to cum!

I fucked her like this for a while but I knew it wouldn't be too long before everyone in the room would have fulfilled a fantasy. All too soon I was cumming deep into her pussy while Jay continued to lap away at her clit. A few more hard deep thrusts had me shooting spurt after spurt of warm, salty cum deep into her cunt.

I looked down to see that Jay had stopped licking and was now open mouthed waiting to fulfil his clean up duties, I slowly pulled my cock from her pussy and told Jay that it looked like she needed a good cleaning up.

Jay didn't need to be asked twice and eagerly licked up all the cum i had just deposited in Sophies pussy, I watched from behind as my huge load of cum dripped from her pussy, ran down her pussy lips to be met by Jay's eagerly awaiting tongue. He happily carrying out his clean up duties lick and sucking up every drop of cum from her cunt.

Having been down on my wife after I have cum in her many times before I knew how delicious her pussy would be tasting right now.

I looked up to see Sophie head furiously bobbing up and down on Jay's cock, working his shaft with her hand. I thought that it wouldn't be long until she had clean up duties of her own.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 16 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 16 weeks ago

Warrington

So hot

london

However Jay had done an amazing job of cleaning my cum from her pussy and had made Sophie cum while doing so.

Sophies clit now too sensitive for Jay to continue licking moved to the side of him while continuing to suck his dick. Although Jay couldn't lick her pussy he clearly wasn't done with it yet. While Sophie was on all fours on the bed next to him Jay reached round amd sunk two fingers deep into her pussy.

It seems like Jay was close to cumming and I was desperate to see him empty his load into her mouth. At the same time i wanted to see what was happening on the other side as he finger fucked her pussy...hard. I could hear Jay's fingers slamming into her pussy, I could hear the sound the sounds of her wet pussy squelching as he fucked her, Jay's hand was now furiously fucking her pussy, his fingers rymitically slamming deep into her pussy. A few moments ago I was waiting to see Jay unload into her mouth, but now it looked like Sophie was the one who was going to cum next.

Her moans had increased, and she was getting louder and louder, I knew she was about to come, I made my round the side of the bed to watch from behind.

As I did Sophie let out a huge groan and began to shudder, she was cumming hard once again from Jay's fingering of her pussy. She had stopped sucking his cock and was now furiously wanking his cock while he finger fucked her pussy.

I knelt down behind her with the intention of licking her cum from her pussy, instead I was greeted with the sight of Sophies cum trickling down Jay's hand onto the duvet covers, I knelt down behind her woth her pussy a few inches from my face, Jay still had two fingers buried deep in her pussy, his knuckles barely visible he was that deep inside her.

As I knelt down behind her I put my hands on the bed, as i did i found the bed covers were absolutely soaked in her cum. The dirty little slut had squirted all over his hand and was now still cumming hard on his fingers as she wanked cock.

I knelt behind her, eagerly waiting to take her pussy in my mouth and for me to Bury my tongue deep into her pussy.

However before I could Sophie started to reposition herself and started to climb off the bed the other side, she walked to the end of the bed and dropped to her knees, myself and Jay both new what was about to happen, this had also be discussed as something Sophie wanted to do.

By *orkiebar51Man 16 weeks ago

Keighley

Warrington

london

We both took up our position in front of her and simultaneously pushed our rock hard cocks into her mouth at the same time. Sophie opened her mouth as wide as she could, like a good little slut.

Both Jay and myself put a hand on the back of her head, pushing our cocks deeper into her mouth, Sophie took it like a champ and greedily continued to suck, her mouth completely full of cock. We both continued to use her slutty mouth for a while longer before Jay pulled out and started wanking his cock hard and fast.

Again I knew what was about to happen. I knew that Sophie was desperate to for Jay to fill her mouth with cum, she had told me many times how she wanted to taste his cum and how she was planning on swollening every last drop of it.

Jay was now stood infront of Sophie wanking his cock hard and fast, we knew it wouldn't be long before she was receiving the load of cum she was so desperate for. Sophia leant forward and started sucking and licking Jay's balls, from the intensity of Jay's wanking I could tell he was going to cum. I pulled Sophie's head back a bit to make sure every drop of Jay's hot cum made I into her mouth.

Sophie was new knelt infront of Jay with he mouth open wide, tongue out dutifully wait for him to fill her mouth with cum. She looked like a complete slut, kneeling there in her sexy lingerie, tits out, mouth open wide waiting for a stranger to fill her mouth with cum.

I could tell that Jay was now seconds from cumming, Sophie put her hands on Jay's thighs and put her tongue right infront of Jay's cock, he moaned as he shot stream, after stream of thick cum directly into her mouth, as soon as the first shot of cum hit her mouth Sophies face lit up and a huge smile appeared on her face, she knelt there smiling as Jay continued to cum. Each jet of covering another part of my wife in cum.

There was too much cum just for her mouth, as it was now dribbling down her chin and dripping onto her tits. Some of Jay's spurts had missed her mouth and pretty much her whole face was covered in his cum. Sophie took a big gulp and swallowed all the cum that was still I'm her mouth. She was still smiling.

By *ormladMan 16 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ukkake coupleCouple 16 weeks ago

herts

Warrington

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 16 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

london

Happy and satisfied Sophie stayed kneeling in front of us and composed herself, as she went to get up, I put my hand on her head and pushed her back on her knees.

'Clean his cock' I said. She didn't need asking twice and took Jay back in her mouth licking and sucking the rest of his cum from his cock. I could tell Jay was in heaven having my beautiful wife clean his cock. I made her stay on her knees until I was satisfied that she had cleaned all of the cum from his cock, Sophie used her finger to clean the last bits of cum from her face, pushing the cum into her mouth and licking the rest from her fingers.

With her face glistening from the remains of Jay's cum I pull Sophie up, and pull her on top of me on the bed. She quickly slide my cock into her used, swollen pussy and starts to ride and grind on my cock. I could feel the tip of my cock deep inside her pussy.

She continued to ride my cock hard, getting harder and faster, making her large tits bounce up and down. As I lay there watching her gorgeous tits bounc up and down I noticed they still had Jay's cum on them from a few minutes earlier where it had dribbled off sophies chin onto her tits.

It was incredibly horny to see my hotwife riding me dick with evidence of another man's cum on her face and tits.

Just then Jay appeared behind her on the bed. He came up close behind her and nuzzled into her neck kissing neck and playfully nibbiling on her ears, he had also reached around and had cupped both of her tits in his hands squeezing them hard and tweaking and pulling on her nipples. Jay then released one of her tits from his hand and placed his hand around her throat, gently squeezing and choking her as he pulled her head backwards.This sent Sophie into overdrive and she increased the pace she was riding my cock, she was now grinding back and forth on my cock hard and it wasnt long before she was once again cumming hard, sophie let out a "oh baby... oh yes,...yes, yes, ohhhh fuckkk...yes!" As wave after wave of orgasim took over her body, she was now writhing and shuddering on my cock which almsost made me fill her pussy for a second time. Luckily she stopped cumming beforeni empited my load into her, but she continued to fuck my cock after she had cum and i could tell how wet she was, not just from how wet she felt on my cock but from the noises now cumming from her pussy. Everytime she moved I could hear a very satisfying squelching noise coming from her soaking wet pussy.

Jay had now made his way to the side of her and stood on the bed next to her as she now slowly rode my cock. Although Jay had only just cum a few minute's earlier he was soon offering his cock up to her mouth where she happily obliged but opening her mouth and eagley took his semi into her mouth gently sucking and teasing it back to a full hard on.

As we had all cum at this point the pace slowed down as we all took some time to compose ourselves, myself and Jay were now taking it turns to have our cocks sucked while Sophie would gently wank the other cock, or play with our balls, giving them a squeeze. We both took it in turns to play with her amazing large tits, sucking on her large hard nipples.

Sophie was loving the attention she was receiving from having two guys kissing her and running their hands all over her body. I knew she wanted to used like a complete slut and now seemed like a great opportunity to add to this. As she took Jay's cock in her mouth the next time, I raised my hand and bought it down on her arse cheek hard, Sophie let out a stifled moan, I lent forward and whispered in her ear "thats it, good girl, suck his cock you dirty little slut" as I once again slapped her arse cheek leaving a red hand mark behind.

I leant in again "take it deeper slut" as I pushed her head down deeper onto Jay's dick.

Jay had picked up on the vibe and also joined in making sure she knew what a good little slut she was. "Oh yeah, you like sucking cocks that are not your husbands don't you, you little slut" Sophie nodded her head in agreement as she continued to work Jay's thick cock deeper into her throat. "Oh yeah that's it you dirty bitch, take all my cock in your mouth" Jay said.

By *ormladMan 16 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 16 weeks ago

Manchester

Warrington

By *uz1978Man 16 weeks ago

Bideford

By *lderWiserNowMan 16 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ussyeater692Man 16 weeks ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story

By *lymouth nice guyMan 16 weeks ago

Plymouth

Hot

By *rowsing86Man 16 weeks ago

North west

london

He then got off the bed and almost instinctively sophie positioned herself on all four's on the bed. Jay then slapped her arse cheek as he got off the bed to reposition himself in front of her. Jay knelt infront of her, and with one hand on the back of her and the other holding her under the chin Jay begins to face fuck my wife. Holding her head in position so she couldn't move Jay forcefully fucked her mouth, pushing his cock deep into her throat. Jay had picked up the pace and I could hear Sophie occasionally gagging on his cock as he did his best to make sure she took every inch of his cock into her throat.

Sophie has incredibly cock sucking skills but the speed at which Jay was using her slutty little mouth was too much for her, she reached up and took his cock in her and and began to suck and wank his cock into her mouth, Jay put his hand under her chin and pulled and up and into him for a kiss, Sophie took hid cock in her hand and continued to wank his cock has they kissed with Jay running his hands all over her body.

At this point I had been watching and filming the action for a little while and was keen to rejoin the fun. I lay down and told Sophie go get back on my cock, we resumed the position we had been in a few minutes earlier with Sophie onto riding my cock and Jay standing to the side having his cock sucked.

However this time Sophie took his cock out of her mouth and leant in close to me, pushing her tits into my chest she leaned in to me and whispered in my ear "I want to feel him inside me, I want him to fuck my arse" this was music to me ears and I said "sure babe, no problem"... with this she began to climb of my cock and get off the bed.

Jay looked confused and unsure what was happening. Now the thing is prior to this meet we had discussed with Jay that we're are 'soft swap' and that he would not get to fuck her pussy, but everything else was on the table, he was happy with this and came to the meet hoping for a blow job or two and was happy with the thought ofnjust being able to play with my wife. At no point prior to the meet had he asked about fucking her in the arse. Through the chats he had with my wife he knew she licked anal and had asked if he could lick her arse, but he had never asked about the possibility of fucking it. And Sophie had not volunteered the information that she might let him....Jay was in for a shock.

As we both got off the bed leaving Jay on his own looked a little bewildered about why we had both just dashed off, I headed over to the corner to the bag of toys we had bought with use. As I unzipped the rucksack Sophie was now back on the bed on all fours and I was rummaging around in the bag to find a condom. Jay didn't seem to quite understand at this point what was going on but as I got back to the bed and handed him the condom I said to him "she wants you to fuck her in the arse"

Well....to say his face lit up would be an understatement! It looked like all his Christmases and birthdays had come at once!

"Really?" He said. "Yep, she wants to feel your cock in her arse!" I said

From the first time Sophie had seen Jay's dick from one of thr pictures he had sent her she had told me how much she wanted to feel it in her arse.

By *cubasexMan 16 weeks ago

Dudley

Warrington

By *ussyeater692Man 16 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow, time for a dp me thinks

By *ee And MikeCouple 16 weeks ago

Cannock

Great story, as a cuck there’s nothing better for me than my wife enjoy two cocks !

By *aughtybutnicepeteMan 16 weeks ago

Fernndown

Very good tale

london

Jay wasted no time in getting the condom slipped onto his now rock hard cock. I knelt next to Sophie and placed my hands on her arse cheeks. As Jay came round the back of her I spead her arse cheeks apart giving Jay full access to her tight arse hole. Jay eased the tip of this thick cock into her hole, holding it there for a second or two before gently pushing until his full lenght was inside her, stretching her tight arse hole with his thick cock.

One of the things we had discussed from this meet was that in wanted a video of her being fucked in the arse. This is a video I really wanted for the 'wank bank' so I was over the moon that Sophie had decided to let him fuck her up the arse.

This was something I wanted to watch properly. So I retreated to the chair in corner. I held my phone in one had and my cock in the other, gently wanking my cock, as I watched my slut wife getting fucked in the arse.

Sophie was bent over on all fours with Jay behind her thrusting his thick, meaty cock into her arse. Jay had hold of Sophies arse cheeks and was giving them a good squeeze, sophie was moaning loudly with each thrust of his cock.

Sitting there watching my wife being fucked in the arse was super fucking horny. I didn't want to cum again yet as I had specific plans for my next load of cum, so I sat there edging myself watching my slut wife taking this cock deep in her arse, grabbing hold of he bed sheets in pure ecstasy, moaning with pleasure as he buried the full lenght of his shaft in her arse.

Jay lifted his hand in the air bringing in down hard on her arse cheek, i knew she wanted to be spanked by both of us so Jay spanking her while fucking her arse would have been sending her wild! Jay reached around and started playing with he clit, instantly her hips where bucking, her moaning got loader and within a few seconds she was cumming hard once more.

Jay too was picking up the pace and continued to give Sophie's arse a good spanking, giving her arse cheeks a few good blows leaving red hand marks on her arse.

It's was such an incredible sight watching my wife being spanked and used by another guy, it was hard not to blow my load there and then, as I watched my slut wife enjoy herself by taking another man's dick up her arse while he plays with her clit.

By now Jay was close to cumming, he was giving her arse such a good fucking it was unreal! With every thrust he buried his cock up the hilt with his balls slapping against her swollen pussy lips, and he soon emptied his balls into her arse, sophie let out several groans of satisfaction as she felt his hot cum fill her arse, she was grabbing hold of the bed sheets in a state of pure lust, breathing heavily into the bed sheets, clearly enjoying the arse fucking she had just been given.

Jay pulled out of her arse and Sophie lay down on the bed utterly exhausted. Jay lay down next to her and the pair lay on the bed, kissing and cuddling while Sophie stroked his ball sack, gently caressing and squeezing his balls while he stroked her large, soft tits, occasionally giving her nipples a little tweak making her gasp with pleasure. Sophie had now thrown one leg over him, giving me a great view of her arse and swollen pussy lips.

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 16 weeks ago

Essex

By *igerman23Man 16 weeks ago

hayes

Great story.love it more please

halstead

Warrington

By *anteddeadoraliveMan 16 weeks ago

st helens

By *uz1978Man 16 weeks ago

Bideford

london

I joined the two of them on the bed keeling next to Sophie wankig my cock and teasing her pussy with my other hand. Sophie didnt move in and stayed next to Jay cuddling him on the bed, laying on her side with her leg thrown over him. As soon as I started playing with her stillnsoaking wet pussy Sophie turned and moved into Jay for a kiss. The pair lay there kissing while I stroked her pussy.

I then lay down next to Sophie on the other side. I was half expecting her to turn and kiss me but she stayed in her embrace with Jay with him stroking her tits and her slowly wanking his cock and playing with his balls. The way they were cuddling on the bed you would have thought they were the married couple and not a guy that she had met for the first time a few hours earlier.

As I had been watching and wanking while she was being fucked in the arse I was raring To go once again. I left Sophie in her cuddling position with Jay and slid in behind her spooning her. Precum was oozing from my cock once more, i used my finger to scoop up the cum, and offered it up to her mouth.

She instantly licked the cum from my finger with her tongue and then turned back to Jay for another kiss, sharing my pre-cum with him.

As I lay behind her I eased my rock hard cock between her swollen pussy lips. Sophie let as a gasp and moan as I once again began to fuck her well used pussy. Her pussy lips were puffy and swollen but she was still keen to take my cock inside her again. As Jay had only just cum I knew he wouldn't be ready to spit roast her again just yet, so I lay there gently fucking her used pussy, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, making sure push the full lenght in, so she could feel my balls pushing against her pussy lips. I lay there watching my cock sliding into her pussy, my cock glistening with the witness.

Seeing Sophie laying there taking my cock deep in her pussy while she cuddled Jay was turning me so much. She was Still wanking his cock and they were both exploring each others body. Sophie was running her hands over his chest and stomach, wanking his cock and playing with his balls, Jay was alternating between rubbing her thighs and stroking her large tits. He was paying particular attention to her stocking tops, they were regularly kissing and I could see all the attention Sophie was giving to Jays cock and balls was paying off as he cock was starting to twitch, and he was getting hard again after filling her arse with cum.

I lay down on the bend and ordered Sophie to get between us on the bed. She did last she was told like a good little slut and bent over taking my cock in her mouth and Jay's cock in her other hand wanking him while she sucked, after a few moments she swapped and took Jay back innher mouth, she continued to suck his dick which was now fully hard again and was doing a great job of filling her mouth, Sophie spent longer sucking his cock than she did mine, she was clearly desperate to get as much of this new cock as possible. She knew she can have my cock whenever she wants but I got the sense that she wanted Jay's in her mouth more. This little slut wanted her new fuck toy as much possible

Eventually she decided to pay my cock some attention again and took my dick back in her mouth whilst wanking Jay, I let her suck my cock for a bit longer, but I had been watching the two of them playnfor a while now and I was ready to cum again.

Warrington

halstead

By *ipaddyzebCouple 16 weeks ago

camarthen

I love this sceneario with wife too, great fantasy so far

london

"I love this sceneario with wife too, great fantasy so far "

The great thing is this is ??% ture. Every bit happened just as it is written.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 16 weeks ago

Midlothian

Love this story!! I can completely agree with all the emotions etc. well done.

By *angtidy42Couple 16 weeks ago

Redditch

Great story

By *randmrslooking OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

london

As I had already cum in her pussy and made Jay clean her up, it was now time for him to do his second clean up duty of the afternoon.

I lifted Sophies head up of my cock, and holding her under her chin said "go to the end of the bed and get on your knees"

She didn't say anything but just looked at me and bit her bottom lip, she knew what was about to happen. Only a few minutes before she was exactly in the same position at the end of the bed with Jay stroking his cock to climax while she knelt there with her mouth open keen taken his cum I'm her mouth.

Now she was on her knees again this time I was fucking her mouth, pushing he head deep onto my cock, I fucked her mouth hard and fast until I was almost ready to cum, Jay had joined us at the end of the bed but unlike earlier he was not joining in with fucking her mouth, this time he stood waiting patently

I fucked Sophies mouth hard until was almost about to cum, then wanked my cock until I finished off into her open waiting mouth. Sophie was in her knees, mouth open wife waiting for me to fill he mouth with my cum.

It was another big load, with enough cum that Sophie couldn't hold it all I'm her mouth and some was now once again dribbling down her chin onto her tits.

As soon as Jay saw the first shot of cum fly from my cock and begin emptying into her mouth, Jay dropped to his knees in front of sophie and kissed her, swapping my cum betweens her mouth and his. The whole time they kissed Jay had his hand down the front of her knickers playing with her clit.

From where I was standing I could hear the slurping noises of them sharing my cum between them, after a minute or so they both stopped kissing, having shared and swallowed every drop of my cum.

This was too much for Jay who stood up and started wanking into Sophies mouth, she let Jay continue to wank his cock while she sucked and teased his balls, occasionally flicking her tongue around the base of his thick cock.

Sophie could tell Jay was going to cum and pulled her head back just as he released jet after jet of cum into her mouth and onto her face, this was the third load of cum she had received in her mouth alone and the second load in just a few minutes.

She knelt in front of him smiling again as she cleaned the last few drops of cum from his cock.

I went back and sat in the chair in corner as sophie came and sat on the bed edge of the bed. She hadn't touched her face and had cum on her nose, lips, cheeks, neck and tits.

Jay came and sat next to her, kissed and her stroked her tits. Sophie leaned into him resting her head on his shoulder while he contined to slowly stroke her tits and nipples

As she sat there she looked like a total cum slut! She looked so sexy covered in both our cum.

As she sat on the edge of the bed with Jay she looked over at me and smiled. A very satisfied smile.

By *sxboy69Man 15 weeks ago

Rayleigh

a glorious story thank you.

By *rgasm4u69Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

By *ushin boundariesCouple 15 weeks ago

halstead