FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sex dilemma

sex dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been having casual sex for just over 2 weeks with a woman who met on a night out. Nothing serious, no matter what I say or do in bed shocks her. She's so dirty....but do I let her know I'm on here, I don't want the sex to stop. I said during sex about going dogging and she said what to let other blokes use me, I said no just to get watched, she's agreed to (just) get watched. Anyone think she might go further

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask her if she's been or is on any kind of Internet dating site, that mite give you some idea, coz not all of them are for "dating"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Already asked her, no she said. I don't want to ruin things as its just casual and we like it like this. Just I think there is more of a chance she would agree to maybe join me on here but then there's always the alternative and she may tell me to swivel

Can't really see what the problem is. After all, you stated that its just casual sex with her, therefore no commitment to either party. Whatever else you get up to should not be a factor,nor you being damned for being on here....

"Been having casual sex for just over 2 weeks with a woman who met on a night out. Nothing serious, no matter what I say or do in bed shocks her. She's so dirty....but do I let her know I'm on here, I don't want the sex to stop. I said during sex about going dogging and she said what to let other blokes use me, I said no just to get watched, she's agreed to (just) get watched. Anyone think she might go further"

If its good enough for you it's good enough for her and women get more luck here than single guys

» Add a new message to this topic