FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nawty indian girl

Nawty indian girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was chatting to Nav (we met on here, he lives nearby and he is a great guy and laugh and we have met a couple of times we are great mates as we can chat to each other about all these sort of things because we can't talk to our partners about it can we!! During the day we had been chatting during work n he had got me horny. Later in the evening he was saying he had to pick his folks from the airport and i told him i had to go pick my brother from work i could meet him after he wanted a quick blow job which he didnt say no to! Who would with my mouth lol he will tell you i give "tremendous blow jobs" they are his words!

I couldn't leave from my brothers work fast enough it felt like i was speeding down the motorway lol but i wasn't otherwise my brother would get suspicious. I dropped him off home and told mum i was poppong to the shops as she wanted some things, i then drove to the B&Q which is just round the corner Nav was waiting patiently poor thing his Mrs would be wondering where he got too lol.

We jumped into the back of his car he undid his jeans to let his cock free and then he started undoing my blouse and released my tits and started sucking and biting them making me moan with pleasure! I love my tits been sucked i just wish i could see him do it but it was dark! Then he put his hand up my skirt to my wet panties and put his fingers under them probing for wet pussy and started rubbing my clit fast and sliding a finger in me i was SO wet you could hear my cunt squelching as he finger fucked me fast while i was playing with his cock and he was sucking my tits. He then took his fingers out of me and i told him to put them in my mouth i wanted to taste my juices on his fingers was soo horny as i had been playing at my new house waiting for my hubby but just did it without him!

Then i crouched on my knees and licked his throbbing hard cock, taking it into my mouth sucking it nice and good, it felt bigger than the last time i fuked and sucked him he was really horny! He was pushing my head down onto his cock making me choke and gag while sucking him deep then he told me to suck it like a slut and that he teased me saying he knew i loved cock and saying "i know you want it all take it all suck it deep". Then i sucked it deeper and hungrily him still pushing my head down mmmmmmm. He told me to lick his balls his cock was throbbing SO much it was lovely it was such a nice hard clean cock i could eat it all night long! He told me to wank it while i sucked it i wanted to wank him with my big tits so i wrapped them really tight round his hard cock and bouncing up and down his cock he said he wanted to spunk in my mouth and to get ready for it but i told him to spunk all over my tits so he began wanking his cock over my tits as held them together he moaned as he came and i put my nipple on his peehole where his spunk was oozing out and he rubbed his head on my tits everywhere. He told me to lick his cock which i obviously obliged and sucked it clean tasting his spunk mmmmm. We got dressed and then msde our way home but i still had to go to the shops so popped into Asda with spunked tits, i could really smell the spunk it was strong i love the smell of spunk on my tits i don't know its really nice but thats me a slut lol.

I hope you had i good time as i had a really great time being a naughty horny indian Girl I am just terrible aren't i???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you are a total delight - well you knew that anyway '=__

By *ahoosexCouple  over a year ago

leeds

vah vah Rani .... Aaja

By *ornybritasianMan  over a year ago

ealing

What a hot and horny story! Need a Rani in my life! x

By *rEfoxMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I think I'd hang around B&Q all day for an experience like that! Thank you

Naughty girl

By *angzMan  over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

Horny story.

Is it my comp or are parts of the words missing on the sides?

Mmmm.... Sounds so realistic made me soo horny, how about I come round a d inspect that new house Rani

X

Im not much of a reader of stories. I like to be more hands on .. but Rani is one of the most beautifulest ladies on fab

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Mmm, would love a tit wank off you myself!

By *shley992Man  over a year ago

North west

Mmmm now that just got me very hard x x x x

[Removed by poster at 12/03/13 18:38:25]

True event u nawty people x

can we,join in the next true life story please

"vah vah Rani .... Aaja "

main bhi aaya

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

We need more Asians on here, especially ones like Rani !

Thank you you made me feel like it was me there with you, sadly not so.

Vah vah rani

Want to chusa some more mmmm xxxxx

Cut and paste job doesn't fit the dialogue box or text frame?

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Cut and paste job doesn't fit the dialogue box or text frame? "

?????????

Can't see any problems with layout on my screen, maybe it's your settings.

» Add a new message to this topic