FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating wife

Cheating wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny Dave OP   Man 18 weeks ago

notts

I’m almost certain that my wife of 14 yrs is playing around. She’s a gregarious type,will always strike up a conversation with people she doesn’t know. You know the type! I’ve noticed that she’s always getting changed in the bedroom with the lights on and the curtains open,and during last summer,she was wearing flimsy shorts with no underwear. On numerous occasions I’ve seen her hairy pussy whilst she sits/bends in them. Bearing in mind that during the summer she wears them for the gym. I’ve had so many wanks picturing her inadvertently flashing without knowing!

She’s working for the nhs in an office and she’s currently training up an Asian guy to job share. She’s been late home 2 times over the last 2 weeks and she told me she had given her trainee a lift to the garage as he had problems with his car. She sent me a message yesterday saying she will be staying on for 2hours for a teams meeting. She was cagey when she got home and didn’t give much away. I also noticed that none of her clothes from the day weren’t in the wash basket.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave9753Man 18 weeks ago

hazel grove

Is she fit?

By *icklowhornMan 18 weeks ago

Dublin &

Where were her clothes? Or did she wash the evidence?

notts

Lovely curvaceous body and a nice hairy pussy

notts

They weren’t in the wash basket when I left for work.

By *ilva69Man 18 weeks ago

stockport

Possible affair

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

"I’m almost certain that my wife of 14 yrs is playing around. She’s a gregarious type,will always strike up a conversation with people she doesn’t know. You know the type! I’ve noticed that she’s always getting changed in the bedroom with the lights on and the curtains open,and during last summer,she was wearing flimsy shorts with no underwear. On numerous occasions I’ve seen her hairy pussy whilst she sits/bends in them. Bearing in mind that during the summer she wears them for the gym. I’ve had so many wanks picturing her inadvertently flashing without knowing!

She’s working for the nhs in an office and she’s currently training up an Asian guy to job share. She’s been late home 2 times over the last 2 weeks and she told me she had given her trainee a lift to the garage as he had problems with his car. She sent me a message yesterday saying she will be staying on for 2hours for a teams meeting. She was cagey when she got home and didn’t give much away. I also noticed that none of her clothes from the day weren’t in the wash basket. "

Possible however would that turn u on ..

By *enfella4uMan 18 weeks ago

staffs

Would u like me to test her and see for u all I will need is her mobile number and I cud text pretending to be chatting to someone else then say oh sorry must be wrong number and then see if I can get her talking and if she does I could slowly go in for seducement and see if I can get her to play and get her open up and have naughty chats etc all the while keeping u informed with proof of texts etc

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Are you still getting plenty of fun or even more fun

That can be a good sign she's playing away

» Add a new message to this topic