FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My one night stand cheating

My one night stand cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *endalshaggers OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

Kendal

My hubby posted the story the other day about his tryst with our ex neighbour, so now it's my time to post mine.

Thank you by the way for all of the fabs and positive comments on our pictures and videos, glad you all enjoyed them and there's plenty of you horny men who wank off over me but will never get to fuck me hehe

This story predates my hubby's neighbour story. I have told the parts that I cam fully remember clearly, some bits are a bit hazy.

I had come home to visit family for a weekend, alone, and wasn't feeling particularly great. My solution was to go out out that Saturday night and get absolutely hammered. There isn't many places to go in our town. I lost count of my drinks by 11 and got chucked out of a pub, carried by bouncers. A friend of my stepbrother happened to be passing and he bundled me into a taxi to take me home, back to my parents house. I can remember him helping me up the stairs. I remember dropping the dress I had on leaving me standing there completely naked bar a pair of very skimpy knickers. The friend was stood on the top of the landing and let out a low whistle and said something like "your husband is a lucky man". I remember blushing. He advanced into the room, locked his hands around my waist, and kissed my neck.

"Maybe I can take care of you tonight, make sure you're not sick?"

Now, I will point out at this stage I was very d*unk and feeling very low on self esteem. I would never normally do this and I won't cheat on my husband despite all the messages we get from guys wanting me to play alone!

I made a snap second decision of fuck it and spun round, pulled him in and stuck my tounge down his throat. He immediately started caressing a boob while his other hand went straight into my knickers. After a minute or so, I said "not here" and led him back across the landing and up another flight of stairs to my stepbrother room (the room I was staying in was directly next to my parents and had very thin walls. The stepbrother room was up stairs on the other side of the house, with enough room in between).

Now the juicy bits i know you are all wanting are somewhat scarce, this is due to me in my d*unken state not remembering everything.

I can tell you I got bent over and fingered in both holes. I can tell you he fucked me so hard I nearly screamed the house down. I can tell you I begged him to cum inside me which he did at least once - I woke up with another load across my tits and stomach. I can also tell you he had the biggest cock I have ever seen and ever had - it was roughly about 8 inches and incredibly girthy. My attempt at blowing hin failed spectacularly, I struggled to get much more than 3 or so inches in.

So, the morning after. My stepmother heard everything and is sworn to secrecy. My husband knows which is why I don't mind his indiscretion with the neighbour. I haven't seen the guy since, socially or otherwise. Yes, just because I cheated once doesn't mean I'll do it again. I love my hubby, he's a great guy and an excellent fuck. So guys, don't message asking for just me to play. It won't happen. It's either of us or neither of us.

Hope you enjoyed it

C xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oppy12Man 18 weeks ago

Swindon

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

"My hubby posted the story the other day about his tryst with our ex neighbour, so now it's my time to post mine.

Thank you by the way for all of the fabs and positive comments on our pictures and videos, glad you all enjoyed them and there's plenty of you horny men who wank off over me but will never get to fuck me hehe

This story predates my hubby's neighbour story. I have told the parts that I cam fully remember clearly, some bits are a bit hazy.

I had come home to visit family for a weekend, alone, and wasn't feeling particularly great. My solution was to go out out that Saturday night and get absolutely hammered. There isn't many places to go in our town. I lost count of my drinks by 11 and got chucked out of a pub, carried by bouncers. A friend of my stepbrother happened to be passing and he bundled me into a taxi to take me home, back to my parents house. I can remember him helping me up the stairs. I remember dropping the dress I had on leaving me standing there completely naked bar a pair of very skimpy knickers. The friend was stood on the top of the landing and let out a low whistle and said something like "your husband is a lucky man". I remember blushing. He advanced into the room, locked his hands around my waist, and kissed my neck.

"Maybe I can take care of you tonight, make sure you're not sick?"

Now, I will point out at this stage I was very d*unk and feeling very low on self esteem. I would never normally do this and I won't cheat on my husband despite all the messages we get from guys wanting me to play alone!

I made a snap second decision of fuck it and spun round, pulled him in and stuck my tounge down his throat. He immediately started caressing a boob while his other hand went straight into my knickers. After a minute or so, I said "not here" and led him back across the landing and up another flight of stairs to my stepbrother room (the room I was staying in was directly next to my parents and had very thin walls. The stepbrother room was up stairs on the other side of the house, with enough room in between).

Now the juicy bits i know you are all wanting are somewhat scarce, this is due to me in my d*unken state not remembering everything.

I can tell you I got bent over and fingered in both holes. I can tell you he fucked me so hard I nearly screamed the house down. I can tell you I begged him to cum inside me which he did at least once - I woke up with another load across my tits and stomach. I can also tell you he had the biggest cock I have ever seen and ever had - it was roughly about 8 inches and incredibly girthy. My attempt at blowing hin failed spectacularly, I struggled to get much more than 3 or so inches in.

So, the morning after. My stepmother heard everything and is sworn to secrecy. My husband knows which is why I don't mind his indiscretion with the neighbour. I haven't seen the guy since, socially or otherwise. Yes, just because I cheated once doesn't mean I'll do it again. I love my hubby, he's a great guy and an excellent fuck. So guys, don't message asking for just me to play. It won't happen. It's either of us or neither of us.

Hope you enjoyed it

C xx

"

YOUR A KEEPER

FOR. SURE WISH YOU BOTH ALL THE BEST

» Add a new message to this topic