FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ellie 6

Ellie 6

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesB66 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie nearly bowled Graeme over as she launched herself at him on the platform, her arms around his neck, legs wrapped around his waist, like the teenager she no longer was.

She clung on to him, head buried into his neck, her tears dampening his coat, for what seemed like minutes, so much so, that some young girls even began to film them on their phones, to show their boyfriends what love was really like.

The drive home was almost silent though, Graeme biding his time to ask about what had happened and why she'd come home at such short notice. He'd known her long enough to realise he just had to be there and wait for her to open up.

When she'd had a bad shift, or been to visit the scene of a fatal car accident or unexplained death, she would return home word less, only opening up much later, usually with her head laying on his chest as she settled in bed.

"I need to speak to Harry today too and go into the Station for a while, if you don't mind" she finally said, quietly, her head bowed, not looking into Graeme's eyes. "I have so much to go through with him", she paused, then, turning her head to look at him with reddened eyes, "and with you".

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *attboy107Man 15 weeks ago

Near MK

Those girls will be her undoing

By *kpiercedCouple 15 weeks ago

walsall

By *avem30Man 15 weeks ago

barnsley

Pleased this story keeps going

By *SpiresMan 15 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *im66123Man 15 weeks ago

newcastle

Brilliantly written

By *evonFbsCouple 15 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ocktoplaywithMan 15 weeks ago

Derby

Yep, those photos might end up on social media

By *enbobjimMan 15 weeks ago

Wallasey

Made up this is starting a new chapter

By *ike231251Man 15 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

St Peter Port

"Yep, those photos might end up on social media "
You guys are too sharp!

By *rgasm4u69Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ndy79randyMan 15 weeks ago

Washington

By *eterpervisMan 15 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Great story thanks

By *ockforplay66Man 15 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *ushin boundariesCouple 15 weeks ago

halstead

St Peter Port

Ellie showered again at home, changed into old familiar clothes, sat down for a while on the sofa, but found she couldn't settle, so called Harry again and arranged to meet him at the Station.

Graeme drove her the 20 minutes it took to get there and dropped her at the door, having agreed that she would call for a lift if needed.

Harry, another CID officer and the Police Doctor were waiting for her inside.

It was deemed sensible for the doctor to see Ellie first, checking her chest and heart,then taking a blood test and vaginal swab, to check for any STDs.

Ellie also handed her the semen she had collected, which was rebottled and labelled for examination later.

Happy with Ellie's general physical health, she then guided Ellie back into the foyer, with advice that she should take some time off, to help process her ordeal mentally.

Harry and Luke, the CID Sergeant, then, armed with coffees, sat Ellie in one of the interview rooms and debriefed her, at length.

Having listened to her story, Harry spoke first, "There's some interesting pieces to the puzzle that we were unaware of, especially his links down in London, but nothing that we can pin him down with. His credit card was clean too, just food and drink!"

"I'm also concerned" Luke joined in, "from what you say, that if we take Alan down, there'll be no shortage of unknowns looking to fill the vacuum".

"If we move, it will have to be in coordination with London and possibly even Japan! This is far bigger than we'd imagined", Luke continued.

Harry looked Ellie in the eye, "Would you be prepared to go back? I know it's been tough".

"I need to discuss things with Graeme first. I'm not sure at the moment" she replied honestly.

"I will phone Alan tomorrow, as soon as you're sure it can't be tracked". With that she handed over her 'Manchester' phone, still switched off, for Luke to take up to the Forensics Department.

Harry then offered Ellie a lift home, but stopped the car at the end of her road, before asking her directly, "What are you not telling us, Ellie?"

She looked up into his brilliant blue eyes as she spoke, "I was getting in too deep, Harry and what frightened me most was that I was enjoying the ride!"

Warrington

Lichfield

Heckmondwike

SIDMOUTH

Washington

By *he-ProfessorMan 15 weeks ago

cheltenham

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

halstead

By *ersey GentMan 15 weeks ago

St Peter

By *obrightMan 15 weeks ago

exeter

Fantastic

St Peter Port

Graeme was busy preparing Ellie's favourite meal as she walked in the door. The steak was already out of the fridge and the hand cut chips had received the first stage of their Heston Blumenthal, triple cooking.

Ellie walked in to this scene of domesticity and wrapped her arms around Graeme's waist, her head nuzzled into his broad back, kissing him tenderly through his T shirt.

"It's good to have you back, Ellie. There's been a hole since you've been gone".

She hugged him even tighter as she realized the one thing that had been absent during all of her sexual adventures, good and bad, over the past few weeks and that was love, Graeme's unquestioning, ever present love.

"If I went back,G" she spoke into his back, as though not wanting to see his face as she said the words, "would you be OK with it? I think we're getting somewhere, but it will take a while longer".

He turned around, now facing her bowed head, before lifting her chin up with his fingers, to kiss her properly for the first time since her return.

"I'd be untruthful if I didn't say that I want you to stay, but I do know that you have to go, to complete your work, before you come back home for good".

Ellie smiled and mouthed "thanks" before helping him with the rest of the food.

Her phone started to ring with an unrecognized number, so she left it, as this wasn't an uncommon occurence.

It then bleeped to say a text had been received, so she opened it.

"Social media is a powerful tool. You should be careful".

Ellie's heart froze. Somebody knew.

Lichfield

Warrington

Heckmondwike

halstead

Washington

St Peter Port

The blood drained from her face and her legs visibly buckled. She showed the text to Graeme, who had stopped his food prep.

"Phone Harry now. We need to find out what's happening. It does seem as though you've been compromised, but why the reference to social media and how did the caller get your private number?"

Still in a panic as the implications of the text, she dialled Harry's number and relayed the message.

In the space of 15 minutes he was standing inside their front room.

"I've brought a team back in to try and find out what's going on Ellie and Forensics are on the way to bring your 'Manchester' phone back, as it's clean and look at your private one. We'll put you both up in a hotel until we get to the bottom of this".

"I should never have started this" Ellie said, "I've ruined fucking everything and now Graeme's in danger too!"

Her phone pinged again. The message read, "I know you'll be speaking with your handlers now. How much do they want Alan?"

She showed the message to Harry, who spoke slowly after giving some thought.

"Perhaps someone within Alan's organization has found out about you and wants us to work against him? This could be fabulous!" he went on.

"Or a trap!" Graeme said quietly, sitting at the other side of the lounge.

Heckmondwike

barnsley

newcastle

By *ediraMan 15 weeks ago

Reigate

Such a great story.

You need to sell this to some TV writers haha

SIDMOUTH

Wallasey

Wow

By *tan7724Man 15 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Wow , fantastic

halstead

Washington

By *ood at oralMan 15 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Think Alan's wife is setting him up for a major fall

Warrington

cheltenham

Lichfield

St Peter

St Peter Port

A pair of Forensics officers arrived with Ellie's 'Manchester' phone. They also set to work trying to glean any clues as to the identity of the mystery caller.

Debbie, one of the the 2 officers, took one look at Ellie and Graeme and immediately said, "The Kissing Couple! That's the social media reference!"

Everyone else turned to her with puzzled expressions.

"I've got 2 teenage girls. Your video is going viral! I'll show you".

With that she logged on to her WhatsApp and found the video her daughters had sent her. She showed the group.

Thousands of comments were written after the 20 second clip of Ellie, her face clearly on view, embracing Graeme at the railway station earlier that day.

"At least we now know how" Graeme said, "but her phone number?"

"Not as difficult as you think" Debbie began, "facial recognition may give a name and a friend in the mobile phone industry, that's happy for some extra cash and bingo, there's your number!"

"But then who? And how can we get rid of those images?" Ellie interjected.

"If Alan doesn't have girls, you might be OK" Debbie went on, "boys wouldn't be interested unless you showed some flesh".

Harry then spoke up. "This may not be as bad as it seems. Lets switch on the other phone and see if there are any messages or missed calls there".

Nervously, Ellie switched the phone on and entered the password.

5 messages and 2 missed calls, all from Alan.

Washington

cheltenham

St Peter Port

The first was a missed call shortly after she'd left for the station, then a second missed call 10 minutes later.

The initial text was aggressive, "What the fuck are you doing? You can't walk out on me!", which by the 5th had tempered down to, "Take a few days off and then come back. You're too valuable to lose".

The last had been sent 30 minites ago. None gave any hint of Alan knowing anything about Ellie's true identity, but as Graeme pointed out, they wouldn't would they.

Harry still thought it prudent for them to stay at a central Newcastle hotel for the night, so with bags packed, curtains closed and a couple of local coppers house sitting, Ellie and Graeme were driven by Harry to their new location, with Ellie now in possession of both phones.

With Harry sitting by her side in the bar, she messaged Alan first, with a simple, "Thanks, I need some space" and her mystery caller second, with the message, "Interested, but how?"

Lichfield

SIDMOUTH

Scunthorpe

????? Wow

halstead

By *heekyGent44Man 15 weeks ago

Northwich

This is so good. Let's hope the story has a better ending than the last Line of Duty

Maybe it's "H" after all!!!

barnsley

Can’t wait for Nxt installment

St Peter Port

"This is so good. Let's hope the story has a better ending than the last Line of Duty

Maybe it's "H" after all!!!"

Rumbled!!

Warrington

walsall

Wallasey

Dying to know what happening

St Peter Port

Harry soon left for the night, as Ellie and Graeme both ordered food and drink from the bar menu and then sat back in the comfy leather armchairs, discussing quietly the events of the day.

The food was passable pub grub, but served its purpose and with their half d*unk glasses of wine in their hands, the 2 headed up to their 2nd floor room.

Making sure the door was locked and inserting the specialized door wedges to prevent it opening even with a key, they retired to bed.

Just as Ellie had lain her head of Graeme's chest, her phone buzzed.

Jolting awake immediately, she checked which one had messaged.

"Hey Ellie, you're back. Where've you been? Catch up soon? Xx".

Graeme was watching her closely. "Sara" Ellie said, smiling, "want's a catch up!"

"Maybe it's a good idea to catch up with, she knows you better than anyone. What are big sisters for?"

Graeme added.

Sara was, at 36, 3 years older than Ellie, always the sensible one and now a partner in a law firm in Newcastle, married with 2 small children. She was apparently, living the ideal life that Ellie partly craved, but knew would never satisfy her. But Sara secretly loved Ellie even more, because she was a risk taker and danger was an ever present companion in her life.

The phone went again. "Now what?" Ellie thought.

"Be back in Manchester by Wednesday. I'll be in touch" the mystery caller's message read.

By *ongbowmanMan 15 weeks ago

Grantham

Heckmondwike

Washington

St Peter Port

After the day she'd had, Ellie didn't bother messaging Harry straight away, but head on Graeme's chest, his arms enveloping her, she fell asleep quite quickly, her sleep punctuated with dreams of the last weeks' events.

Her final, more vivid dream, woke her up with a start, a frightened sweaty mess. The final image was still fresh in her mind, of Graeme's cold body washed up on the banks of the Tyne, hands and feet still bound securely.

Lichfield

Reigate

St Peter Port

Waking up properly, she felt a void next to her, where Graeme should have been, but the reassuring noise of water running in the bathroom, put her mind to rest. Graeme entered the bedroom, tussling his thick hair, a towel wrapped tightly around his waist, confirming his presence.

"Tea?" he asked, holding the small kettle in his hand.

"Please. Then breakfast downstairs maybe?" Ellie replied, heading into the shower herself.

Graeme noticed for the first time the old, but extensive bruising over her butt, drifting into the top of her hamstrings, but didn't say anything.

He also glanced at her private phone, which, once again showed that there were unread messages, not prying as to their content.

Ellie had always taken a long time in the shower, but her tea was luke warm and Graeme was fully dressed, by the time she finally emerged.

"Mmm, that's a fabulous shower" she said, her skin glowing from the heat and the scrubbing.

"Evidently!" Graeme said sarcastically, noticing Ellie's more relaxed demeanour.

"Messages, too!" he pointed to the phone.

Ellie checked both phones. Nothing from Alan, but a short message from Linda asking her to take care. Also 2 messages from Harry, both just checking in.

She relayed the overnight message about returning to Manchester by Wednesday, before arranging to meet him in the bar downstairs in an hour.

Her phone pinged again, a short message from the Police Doctor, "STD tests all clear".

Smiling, she dropped the towel from her chest, pushed Graeme on to the bed, tugged his trousers down around his ankles, before straddling his quickly hardening cock.

"I've missed you, G" she whispered, reaching between her legs to guide him inside, "I've missed you so much".

By *lairekittenTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Dublin

Great story keep IT coming please

Lichfield

newcastle

Warrington

SIDMOUTH

barnsley

Brilliant story

Keep it coming

Washington

cheltenham

St Peter

St Peter Port

Ellie ground hard against Graeme's cock, her clit pushing up against him, driving herself to a quick, self gratifying climax.

"I'm sorry G" she said, "I just needed you back inside me".

Graeme held her tight, his cock still hard inside her, but knowing this fuck was just for Ellie, he was happy to just be there for her.

After some time Ellie lifted her head off his chest and said, "We'd better get ready, Harry will be here soon!"

"Some of us were ready!" Graeme countered, his trousers still around his ankles, his cock and groin slick with Ellie's cum.

"You first, Ellie and please be quick this time!"

By the time Harry arrived at the hotel, Ellie and Graeme were just tucking into their full English.

They discussed the possiblity of going with the mystery caller's offer of helping to bring Alan down, but Harry admitted that his superiors were very unhappy about the lack of information and having so many loose ends.

Ellie said that she was happy to go back and see how things played out, but with an option that she could bail out at any stage.

It was agreed that Harry would meet with his superiors and then arrange a meeting with Ellie the following day.

Ellie messaged Alan to say that she was sorry for running away and that she'd be back on Wednesday, if he still wanted her.

She also messaged the mystery caller to say she'd return on Wednesday and await instructions.

Almost immediately a reply came back from the caller, "I do have conditions though. I'll tell you more on Wednesday. Tell Alan nothing, or something nasty may happen to Graeme".

By *ood at oralMan 15 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Mmmm great story but I still think the mystery person is his wife

Lichfield

cheltenham

newcastle

Warrington

SIDMOUTH

St Peter Port

"Mmmm great story but I still think the mystery person is his wife "

All will be revealed in due course!

By *ick007Man 15 weeks ago

Sandy

Brilliant

walsall

Heckmondwike

Washington

Reigate

newcastle

cheltenham

halstead

Wallasey

Nervous for her

St Peter Port

With the immediate threat of repercussions for Ellie and Graeme seemingly waning, their stay at the hotel was a brief one.

The 2 of them tried to spend a normal day together, going for a food shop, then Ellie heading off for a run in the countryside, something she enjoyed, but had got out of the habit of doing whilst in Manchester.

She always had a massive endorphin spike during and after a hard run and although far less fit than she used to be, she was pleased at how she'd fared.

High from the exercise, she'd showered, cleaned the bathroom to her specification, rather than Graeme's and arranged to meet her sister for an afternoon coffee and cake.

Graeme was trying to resurrect yesterday's once cooked chips, that had avoided the second and third of Heston's processes, by the time Ellie returned at around 5 pm.

"Sister OK?" he enquired, separating the chips into a single layer.

"Just as incredible as ever" Ellie replied Ellie, "I don't know how she juggles her family and career with such apparent ease. I'm not sure I'll manage!"

Graeme's ears pricked, "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"God no!" she replied, "but maybe sometime, eh? You'd be a fabulous dad!"

She hugged him from behind again and squeezed his cock through his jeans.

"Is it steak for tea?" she said with a wicked grin.

Warrington

St Peter Port

Graeme found it difficult to concentrate on cooking dinner with Ellie kneeling in front of him, her mouth enveloping his manhood.

It became clear quite quickly that Ellie was purely interested in pleasuring Graeme and not in him making her cum, as she grasped his arse and literally begged him to face fuck her.

She'd always been able to deep throat to a degree, but nothing more than a few strokes before beginning to gag. Graeme did wonder how anyone managed to do it at all, as he gagged just going to the dentist.

Ellie's warm ministrations were having the desired effect on him though and he could feel himself reaching that point of no return, when cumming was inevitable.

Hands now running through Ellie's hair, he came violently, legs buckling and body quivering with the aftershocks.

Ellie swallowed his cum in its entirely, keeping his rapidly deflating cock in her mouth as she licked and sucked every last drip of cum off it, before finally releasing it.

"There's you blow job" she said, "now where's my steak?"

Scunthorpe

walsall

Heckmondwike

Washington

barnsley

St Peter

Warrington

cheltenham

halstead

SIDMOUTH

Lichfield

St Peter Port

The steak was rare and delicious, the thrice cooked chips something Heston could have served at The Fat Duck and, thought Eliie to herself, what am I thinking of, walking away from this.

She knew the answer, just as Graeme did, when he saw her looking with a distant gaze through their bay window and out into the street.

Domestic bliss wasn't what drove Ellie to go to work, to exist. She needed excitement and challenge and in the last few weeks, she'd also realized that she needed an element of danger.

Wednesday came quickly, Harry having made the necessary arrangements with his superiors and one new Serious Crime officer in Manchester, whom he could trust totally.

Graeme dropped Ellie off at Newcastle Central and she quickly found her reserved seat, on the busy 8.02, to Manchester Picadilly, changing at York.

She'd booked a forward facing seat on both stages of her journey and watched her home turf glide into the distance, the train rattling through the countryside with a soporific rhythm.

The whole journey took just shy of 3 hours, the train arriving into the bustling station just before 11 am, giving Ellie plenty of time to walk back to her apartment, nip out to buy some food and drink and then settle herself back in, ready for what might be about to happen.

Linda was first to text her, asking if she was back and then that she'd be coming around later.

Ellie had also messaged Alan, who'd simply replied, "Good" to her text saying that she was in the flat.

The Caller hadn't messaged, which did make Ellie nervous as she didn't like having her private phone switched on in her flat, but felt forced to.

It was nearly 4 pm before it finally vibrated, it's message short and simple, "You're back, it begins now".

Ellie replied, "What? What do I do?" but there was no response.

Just as Ellie was pondering on this, Linda appeared, looking concerned.

"What the fuck are you doing, Stacey?" she began, "no one does a runner and then comes back expecting no repercussions! Alan was livid!"

Ellie explained her weekend, including the intruders and the r*pe.

"Did you call the police?" Linda asked, a slightly worried look on her face.

"No, of course not" Ellie replied, "but I did need to get away".

"And work, Stacey? Are you ready for that?"

"Yes" Ellie replied, "the sooner the better".

"OK" Linda said, "I've a double dinner date with Kim and 2 businessmen, who I already know at 8 tonight? Too soon?"

"Perfect" Ellie said, just give me the details and could you let Alan know please.

"Of course" Linda said. "I'll send a taxi around at 7.30 with Kim in it. Dress sexily, these guys don't want demure".

Heckmondwike

Lichfield

cheltenham

walsall

SIDMOUTH

halstead

Washington

newcastle

By *ongbowmanMan 15 weeks ago

Grantham

Warrington

Wallasey

Hot as always

Wallasey

Hot as always

By *SpiresMan 14 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *amesB66 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Pleased that she had something to occupy her mind, Ellie headed into the shower, shaving first her legs, then her pussy, to ensure both were as smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom.

Large towel towel wrapped around her torso, a smaller one, turban style around her head, she walked into the lounge to make a coffee.

Sitting on the sofa, dressed as casually as she'd ever seen him, in jeans and a jumper, his Barbour over the back of a chair, was Alan.

Lichfield

By *ike231251Man 14 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *avem30Man 14 weeks ago

barnsley

By *rgasm4u69Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

By *im66123Man 14 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ndy79randyMan 14 weeks ago

Washington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 14 weeks ago

halstead

St Peter Port

"Jesus, Alan. You scared the life out of me!"

He smiled and stood in front of her, looking taller and more threatening than she had ever seen before.

"Look, I'm sorry" Ellie began, "I was fucking scared and didn't know what was happening".

Alan reached a hand towards her face and placed a finger on her lips gently.

"Sshh, Stacey, it's fine. I forget sometimes that not everyone is used to the things I accept as normal. I won't put you in that position again"

He pulled her in close, wrapping his powerful arms around her, enveloping her in his strength and protection, or so she hoped.

"I've arranged Clare to do your shift tonight and of course I'll reemburse you for lost income, but tonight, we're eating out together, hopefully without incident too!".

"I'd like that" Ellie said, "should I wear jeans too?"

Alan nodded, slapped Ellie on the arse and nudged her towards the bedroom, "hurry up, I'm starving" he said, as she scuttled off to get dressed.

Heckmondwike

By *ersey GentMan 14 weeks ago

St Peter

By *evonFbsCouple 14 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Washington

By *ockforplay66Man 14 weeks ago

newcastle

Lichfield

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan 14 weeks ago

cheltenham

St Peter Port

Ellie emerged from her room looking radiant, in denim jeans and white trainers,combined with a figure hugging cashmere jumper. A short jacket completed the look.

"Italian good for you?" Alan enquired, as they stepped out into the cold, dry, air and began to walk, arm in arm towards the Vincenzo Trattoria, on Anne Street.

Ellie glanced around, but couldn't see any of Alan's usual security anywhere.

"Are we alone, Alan?" Ellie asked, "Where are your men?"

"I gave them the night off. It's nice to be free of the constant scutiny, even if I am the boss"

"What wouldn't you want them to see?" Ellie said, stopping him, by walking directly in front of him, entwining her arms around his neck and brushing her lips against his.

"I suppose this wouldn't be the best?" she continued cheekily, before kissing him deeply whilst running her hands through his hair.

Alan responded by slipping his hands under her backside, lifting her off the floor and carrying on walking down the street, Ellie now clinging on to him, her legs wrapped around his torso.

For all intents and purposes they looked like new lovers, heading out for the evening and unable to resist the physical contact their new love craved.

The meal was beautiful. Classic Italian food served in wonderful surroundings by attentive, knowledgable staff.

They ate, chatting and drank, until the clatter of glasses and the dimming of the lights, subtly announced that the now deserted restaurant, was closing.

"Good night, Mr Latham. Senorita"

the portly old waiter said, as they left the building and began the walk back to Ellie's place.

"You coming in for a drink, Alan?" Ellie said, seductively, running her finger under his chin.

"Unfortunately not, Stacey. I still have some work to do and a few phone calls. I hope you enjoyed your evening, I certainly did"

With that, he turned away and walked off into the night.

Ellie was left feeling confused as she closed the door behind her and walked the steps up to her apartment, rather than taking the lift.

She was sure that Alan would have wanted to stay with her and was quite upset that he didn't, because despite everything, she really wanted to fuck him again.

Her work phoned buzzed, it was Linda.

"Can we talk?"

By *ediraMan 14 weeks ago

Reigate

By *kpiercedCouple 14 weeks ago

walsall

Heckmondwike

St Peter Port

"Hi Stacey, are you free to talk?" Linda began.

"By that, do you mean, has Alan gone. Yes. What's up?" Ellie replied.

"Remember you were due on a double date with Kim this evening? I ended up calling Natasha in and she's just had a bad reaction to the food where they are all eating and, well, are you able to fill in?"

"What, now?" Ellie said. "I'll need to change, so won't be ready for at least an hour!"

"The guys paid for the night and Kim needs the company. You're a star, Stacey. I'll message Kim and tell her to text when the taxi will be outside your door. I owe you".

Ellie, changed out of her casual gear and picked out a short, clingy dress, barely covering her arse and also cut to reveal a large part of her beautiful back.

She then showered, far more quickly than she would have liked, sorted her hair, applied a little more make up than was her normal style, slipped her dress on and admired her long legs, the dress and killer heels, doing their job perfectly.

A long coat to keep out the chill and she was ready, clutch bag in hand, when Kim's text came through.

"Be there in 5. Thanks so much, Stacey. We're off clubbing, of sorts. You've been to Adam and Eves before?"

"Isn't that a swingers' club?" Ellie texted back.

"That's the one!. Almost with you!"

Washington

By *avem30Man 14 weeks ago

barnsley

By *enbobjimMan 14 weeks ago

Wallasey

??

halstead

St Peter

By *ockforplay66Man 14 weeks ago

By *eterpervisMan 14 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Ohh, swinging clubs

By *rgasm4u69Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

newcastle

cheltenham

By *tan7724Man 14 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *evonFbsCouple 14 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

St Peter Port

Ellie was just pulling the front door shut as the taxi drew up by the kerb.

A rather good looking man, around Ellie's age and dressed smartly, but casually, stepped out of the taxi and held the door for Ellie to get inside.

Once inside, Ellie realized that she was the filling in an all male sandwich, with Kim sitting next to the driver in the front passenger seat.

"Hi Stacey. Thanks for joining us. It's Steve on your right and Mike on your left. We've had a hoot, so far and the best is yet to come" Kim chirped, whilst straining her neck to look into the rear seat.

"Yes, thanks for stepping in Stacey. We thought Natasha was going to be sick at one stage, she looked awful" Steve, the man who'd held the taxi door for her began.

"I have to say though, Stacey, you're a fabulous looking substitute" he went on, stroking her thigh with his hand.

"And you, Mike? What do you think?" Ellie asked cheekily, glancing to her left, laying her hand on his thigh.

"I'm immune to your charms" he countered, "however" he said with a big grin, guiding Ellie's hand towards his groin, "my cock loves you".

By *enbobjimMan 14 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mmmm

Heckmondwike

By *ediraMan 14 weeks ago

Reigate

St Peter Port

Judging by the impressively firm bulge Ellie could feel through the fabric of Mike's trousers, he was proably correct too.

The club was just out of the city centre in Eccles, a journey of 20 minutes or so depending on the traffic, which was actually quite light tonight.

Both Mike and Steve ran a family owned series of car dealerships in the North of England. They knew Manchester and the surrounding area very well and were regulars at the club, both having couples membership, although rarely did the same woman form the other half of their couples.

They were greeted jovially by the reception staff and signed Kim and Stacey in as their guests, before depositing their valuables in a safe area secured by the staff, as for the sake of discretion, no cameras or phones were allowed in the premises.

The owner, Kerry, a petite lady, her dark hair highlighted with red, tattoos adorning her body, her face wearing a beautiful smile, greeted the men with a huge hug and a kiss.

"Hello boys!" she began, "and who do we have here? Love the dresses ladies!"

The introductions were made and Kerry lead them all through into the large social area, dotted with couples, some still fully clothed, some with towels and robes and others chatting fully naked.

Steve had brought some champagne which was marked and placed behind the bar, as the premises were unlicenced.

The first bottle was opened and the 2 couples propped themselves up on the bar stools and took in the surroundings.

Ellie wasn't quite sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised at the chilled vibe of the social area, with no hint of seediness at all.

Kim leaned in to talk to speak. "First time, Stacey? I've been a few times, it's a great mix of the social side, where you can choose how you dress and the 'club' side, where you can be more revealing, or fully naked. I'll show you where to change in a moment".

Mike was, glass of champagne in his hand, already chatting with a good looking couple in their 40s, both gym fit and foreign holiday tanned. The woman's dress was even shorter than Stacey's, her rather beautiful arse almost entirely on view, as was her lack of thong. Her breasts looked expensive and recent, standing impossibly proudly in front of her, her face bearing the hallmarks of frequent Botox.

Stacey walked across to join in their conversation.

"Ah, Stacey" Mike said, "allow me to introduce David and Emma. It's Stacey's first visit here" he went on.

David smiled and greeted her with a hug and a kiss on both cheeks, Emma, however, kissed her lightly on the lips, her breasts pushing against Ellie's, her hand running down Elie's naked back before resting on the upper part of her bottom.

"Love the dress! You look stunning" she whispered in Ellie's ear, with a twinkle in her eye. "You'll be out of it soon, I hope".

The 4 made small talk for a while before, Kim and Steve joined in and suggested they get changed and go into the play side.

Emma took Ellie's hand and esc*rted her through towards the changing rooms, with a seductive sway of her hips.

"I think she might eat me alive!" thought Ellie to herself, as they entered the changing rooms.

Heckmondwike

Washington

St Peter Port

The changing rooms were open plan, with lockers large for all their clothes, but with no hanging space. Keys fobs with wrist bands enabled you to keep your key with you at all times, even when naked.

Towels were provided and both Ellie and Kim wrapped their torsos with theirs, but Emma just wrapped hers around her hips, her breasts firm in front of her.

"I had them re done last year" she said matter-of-factly. "They feel fabulous" she went on, taking Ellie's hands and placing them on both her breasts.

"You see! The nipples are still super sensitive too!"

Ellie thought that they were a little firm for her liking, but didn't say as much, but wandered through to the less well lit interior of the club, keeping Kim and Emma close by and feeling more nervous than she'd expected.

Couples were still just chatting and drinking, but more people were naked and she noticed large bowls of condoms, strategically placed around the room. The occasional groan coming from the adjoined rooms, suggested some more intense activity behind closed doors.

Emma explained that you could have fun anywhere, but the rooms gave more privacy if you wished, with doors and locks that you could leave open if you didn't mind being watched, or people joining in.

"There's a sauna through here" Emma beamed, "will you all join me if it's free?"

With that the 3 couples made their way past some floor space with wipe clean soft coverings, where a small group appeared somehow tangled almost as one, before they stepped into the large sauna.

Although empty, with 6 people now inside it was a snug fit, even more so with Emma occupying most of one bench, laying on her side.

The towels had been discarded and their naked bodies began to glisten with the moisture in the room, as well as the sweat that they were beginning to produce.

Mike was sitting next to Ellie will a rapidly developing hardness, caused in part by his hand creeping up Ellie's leg, but also by his view of Emma's long elegant fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

Ellie dropped to knees in front of him and kissed his glans tenderly, before licking his shaft and balls and then giving him the blow job of his dreams.

cheltenham

halstead

St Peter

Washington

newcastle