FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just a picnic

Just a picnic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sagent OP   Man 17 weeks ago

In the ether

When we were tigether and had just had both kids leave home our sex life had started the upturn that comes with no teenagers.

We have relatives in Callander near Stirling and had gone to visit and have a summer break in a lovely part of the country. Lets have a picnic and take a stroll up the Keltie and get a little sunshine Jo said.

Shorts on and a tee shirt bag in hand I waited for Jo to come down as usual.

Its been a long time since I had seen her in a skirt and a silky vest top, but I was surprised that she had tights on, thought you wanted to catch some sun I said, my arms will do and it may get chilly in a bit. So off we go hand in hand into the wood on the far side of the river.

We came to a bit of a clearing and opened up the blanket and sat down. What do you fancy I asked and unzipped the bag with the snacks in, nothing just yet but I will have a glass of prosecco. Its so quiet and peaceful lets just drink in the scene with a little fizz.

A bottle and a half later, I had one glass, and the giggles start and Jo started to reminisce about previous exploits from our youth. Visiting a swingers club in Eccles after a meal, where she had allowed a couple of guys to watch through the door of a private room downstairs, and the time we had a stroll and she dragged me into a bush and just rode me, as people walked past with no idea we were fucking yards from the path.

I think I will take my tights off she said with a smile and lifted her skirt to reveal stay up stockings, and the tiniest g string that had slipped inside her labia, covering nothing at all.

You like? she asked which I replied of course, her legs were stunning and shapely, how about this then as she stood and her skirt, she had opened her clasp fell to the floor as she lifted the silky top over her head, allowing her tits to be free and her nipples had two pasties on. Her nipples are dark so she said she needed the pasties to stop them showing through her top.

She leant forwards and deeply kissed me, pushing me back so she was on her side next to me. Her hand reached inside the waist of my shorts and she grabbed my cock which was growing by the second, her touch and a little stroking ensured I was rock hard immediately. Her hand lifted up and grabbed my tee shirt and lifted it up over my head, I finished taking it off and her hands were pulling my shorts down and I lifted my hops off the floor to assist them coming down. In one movement her mouth found the head of my cock and it enveloped the glans immediately, she started to take me deeper in to her mouth, something she had always been able to do, and she began to move her mouth up and down with devilish flicks of the tongue on the inside.

Her fingers then started to caress my balls and stroking the insides of my groin in time to the slow mouth fuck she was giving me. I was in heaven, and drinking in the pleasure. Her fingers then began stroking my ring causing my cock to twitch in her mouth and she moaned at the pleasure she could tell I was getting. Unexpectedly a finger started pushing into my arse and before I could remonstrate it was inside me, the shock stopped as she sucked deep and long on my hard cock. I was beginning to get in the zone and balls started to tighten and she sloppily released my cock and removed her fingers and told me to lie back and prepare to eat. The pointless knickers came down, and her swollen vulva was just above my mouth, as she knelt down and buried it on my face....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oppy12Man 17 weeks ago

Swindon

Great start!!!

By *ormladMan 17 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lderWiserNowMan 17 weeks ago

Kettrin

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

By *iscoman7771000Man 17 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *ussyeater692Man 17 weeks ago

Wrexham

Great start, please carry on

By *ocky 1Man 17 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading the next installment. Please continue

By *oth0712Man 17 weeks ago

cambridge

By *cott60Man 17 weeks ago

Perth

By *kpiercedCouple 17 weeks ago

walsall

In the ether

My tongue quickly found her sweetness and I kissed and pulled at her labia with my teeth, feeling and seeing her wetness fill her pussy.

She sat more erect, me thinking the change of angle was for her pleasure and it allowed me to stroke her arsehole with my thumb.

Her moaning muted by her thighs round my ears was a low moaning up and down in loudness. She leant forward and took hold of my cock, and with a firmer hand than normal started to wank me.

I warned her to be careful, as it was getting close to jettison from me but she just carried on moaning and did I notice a slurp? She had me in a tight grip and my trying to stop the wanking just heightened the pleasure sensation. I had to reach down to control the orgasm from shooting everywhere and as I reached my cock it was not her hand, it was a male hand!

She sat down on my mouth heavier to stop me from moving, don't stop I am nearly there and this is so erotic, she pants and the muffle to her moans came back. She almost immediately flooded juices over my face, not a squirt but a healthy gush, which I drank down. After her grinding had eased she lift straight upwards just after my cock was released, I saw two male hands under her shoulders actually picking her up, her knees raised and moved forwards, apart and round the waist of the man picking her up, and I saw his swollen cock disappear into her glistening pussy. Oh yes she groaned as the hands moved under her bum and started to rhytmically move her back and forwards and an unknown, now sopping wet cock ploughed her deeply.

Sharp nails then lightly stroked my thighs, teasing my legs apart, and a pair of lips slid over my dome. I was transfixed at the site of her being fucked and the juices dripping onto my chest from the fucking she was receiving. The mouth sucking my twitching cock suddenly went deep and sucked it down her throat, I was done, and I released a large stream of cum down the mystery throat....

By *eandher4and9Couple 17 weeks ago

leeds

Pasties on nipples ???

In the ether

"

Pasties on nipples ??? "

Stopped them showing through the sheer top

By *otttcpl69Couple 17 weeks ago