FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Sauna - Reposted

The Sauna - Reposted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    17 weeks ago

I had to repost this as I fucked up on the names......sorry

I got to the gym late on Thursday evening, I planned on getting there earlier but work had run over, when I got to the gym there were only four other people there. Two guys who trained regularly and two women who I recognised from somewhere but not the gym. I warned up and then hit the weights, 45 minutes later I was changing and into the pool, I swam a couple of lengths and then went to the sauna. The sauna was a communal one used by both men and women, usually people wore the towelling dressing gown or a towel.

I threw on a towel and walked into the sauna, I sat on the top level as I love the heat, I must of dozed of a but because I never heard anyone enter the sauna, when I woke I realised that the two women were in the sauna with me, One was sitting on the bench opposite and the other was sitting on the bench just down from mine. I suddenly noticed she was looking up my towel, I apologised and went to sit up, "no it's fine I was just admiring the view."

I smiled nervously and slowly pulled my knees back up and opened my legs. She grinned at her friend and turned her gaze between my legs, she moved her hand in between my legs and took my cock in her hand and slowly started wanking me, I moaned as she tightened her grip and began working my cock, she reached up with her other hand and opened my towel exposing me to her friend, her friend moaned "Ooh Alice, you're such a fucking slut."

"Shussh Carol, it's only a bit of fun."

Alice turned back to me and sat forward, "That's a nice cock." She leaned forward and lick the tip of my cock, "Ooh fuck Alice, that's dirty" said Carol. Carol now had her dressing gown open and was rubbing her clit, Alice spoke "fuck sake Carol you're supposed to be watching out." "Fuck that" said Carol "this is so fucking horny."

Alice smiled and turned her head back to my cock and began sucking me again, Carol moved over and placed her hand between Alice's legs and began rubbing her pussy, "Fuck Alice you are so wet."

Alice was now on her knees sucking my cock while Carol was sitting on the bench rubbing with her pussy and Alices, she was three fingers deep inside her own pussy and was rubbing frantically as Alice was sucking hard and deep on my rock hard cock. I told Alice I was going to cum and she quickly took my cock out and began wanking me "give us that fucking load."

I groaned loudly as I started to cum, both Alice and Carol placed their face close to my cock, as soon as I started to cum they greedily lapped up my cum and swallowed what they could, it coated their faces and they began licking the remaining cum from each other faces and kissed swapping the cum. Then they stood up, fixed their dressing gowns and left without saying a word. I sat there, spent and feeling satisfied.

Once I recovered I left and went back to the men's changing room, I stood under the shower just savouring what had happened. I suddenly remembered where I'd seen them before, they were two friends who had married two brothers, the brothers were very rich and also well known to be absolute assholes.

I dressed and headed out to my car loving the fact that these two women were going home to their asshole husbands with my cum in their mouth. Just as I got to my car, this big Audi pulled up beside me and the passenger window went down, it was the Alice, the one who sucked me off, she handed me a card, it was her name and number, "we need to do that again" she said, "let me know when you're up for it" then they drove away.

The following day, I sent her a text asking when she was free, that I'd love to return the favour by having her cum in my mouth. About 30mins later Louise replied, "I'll be free from 8 tonight, where can we meet?"

I replied "the gym will be busy tonight" so I suggested a car park near a woods I knew of.

"Yeah I know it, we'll see you there."

We.......I replied "WE?"

"Yes, Mel is sorry she didn't get to suck your cock the other night so she wants to tonight, so hope you're ready for us."

Wow, wasn't expecting that, I got home that evening had a bite to eat and showered, I headed out and pulled into the carpark just before 8, a few minutes later a car pulled in once the light went off I saw it was the Audi, I jumped out and Alice and Carol got and walked toward me, Carol leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips, grabbing my cock "can't wait to have this fucking cock."

Alice laughed "can't wait to see you gag on it you dirty bitch."

"Let go in here" I said as I walked toward the wood, I knew there was a bench we could sit at.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornysouthwalesMan 17 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

By *oveoraltoungeMan 17 weeks ago

brancaster ,norfolk

By *ormladMan 17 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *he-ProfessorMan 17 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *eandher4and9Couple 17 weeks ago

leeds

By *aconteur69111Man 17 weeks ago

eastbourne

By *umon337Man 17 weeks ago

Offaly

By *overt711CoolMan 17 weeks ago

Leicestershire

By (user no longer on site) OP    17 weeks ago

We walked in a little bit and Alice sat upon the table, pulled her skirt up and spread her legs, her bald pussy exposed and glistening "come on big boy start licking."

I straddled the bench and slowly started licking her pussy lips, she tasted sweet and warm. Alice moaned lightly "mmmmm that's it baby lick it deep."

Meanwhile Carol had opened my jeans, pulled my cock out and started suking me, she was eagerly sucking me deep, the noise of her sucking and slurping on my hard cock was making me hornier, I grabbed Alice by the hips and buring my face into her pussy and started sucking and licking hard on her pussy lips and clit "oh fuck yes, that's it sucking my dirty pussy" Carol was gagging and deep throat inground my cock, she was playing with my balls as she swallowed my cock deep. As I suck on Alice's pussy she grabbed my head and pushed it deeper in between her legs, "Oh fuck yes, yes, yes, yes, that's it I'm fucking cumming" and soon she squirted her pussy juice all over my face and mouth. I now had a hold of Carol's hair and was shoving my cock deeper down her throat, she coughed and gagged as I fucked her face. I let go of her hair and she came up gasping for air "fuck me that cock is fucking big" she looked at Alice "fuck this and pulled up her skirt and climbed onto my lap, before I knew what was happening Carol had grabbed my cock and slid my hard cock inside her pussy. "Oh fuck Alice his cock feels so fucking good in my pussy" she began to grind her pussy up and down my shaft, Carol opened her top and pulled her bra down, "suck on my hard fucking nipples you dirty fucker."

"Oh you fucking slut, ride his cock" said Alice grabbing me by the head pushing my face in to her pussy "eat my pussy again." So while Carol was riding my cock Alice was grinding her pussy into my face. Alice came twice while I ate her soaking wet pussy, Carol was bouncing up and down on my cock "oh fuck Alice, I haven't had a cock this big in years."

Alice jumped up "fucking hell Carol don't be a cock hog and let me try it." Carol jumped off and pushed me flat on the seat, Alice straddled me and slid herself down my shaft, while Carol sat on my face "time to eat my pussy you horny fucker." Her pussy had a patch of hair just over the clit but was just as tasty, she was soaking and full as she rubbed her juicy pussy all over my mouth, holding me by the hair as I sucked hard on her clit and licked her pussy lips. Alice was fucking me so hard, I knew wasn't going g to last much longer. Soon Carol is cumming hard, she was a gusher and was spraying her juices all over my face while rubbing her clit vigorously "oh Carol you fucking whore that nasty" said Alice. And soon Alice came all over my cock, Carol had got off my face and was just rubbing her clit as she recovered from her orgasam. I moaned loudly "oh fuck Alice I'm gonna to cum."

Alice just started riding me faster and harder, "cum inside me you dirty fucker, come on fill my dirty pussy with your hot sticky spunk."

I couldn't take anymore, exploded inside her filling her up with my cum, "Oh fuck yes, that's it fill my juicy cunt."

Carol walked over and reached down and began rubbing Alice's clit. I emptied my load inside her and then Alice got up and sat on the bench and spread her legs, Carol then proceeded to lick and suck my cum from her soaking wet throbbing pussy. My cock nearly got hard again as she lapped and slurped on her cum filled pussy.

By *oth0712Man 17 weeks ago

cambridge

By *eter4383Man 17 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *ediraMan 17 weeks ago

Reigate

By *eandher4and9Couple 17 weeks ago

leeds