Caught By The Cleaner - Pt 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustTom31 OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Close By

[Removed by poster at 22/01/24 19:37:06]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Close By

So after our MFF shenanigans (see part 3) Bo had been visiting us regularly for fun. We had to separate the cleaning from the fun to keep it all a bit safer. Every now and then if Kath was in she would play with Bo but generally every couple of weeks Bo would come to ours to blow off some steam. Kath and Bo were seeing a lot of each other. Bo joined Kaths gym and they would do yoga / 6am spin / boxercise together 3/4 times a week if not more. Bo still had a very curvy build but she had lost a few pounds and toned up nicely and kept her shape. Her smaller waist and flatter tummy really added to her curvy bum and big chest. And her stamina in the bedroom was unreal. The only time I saw either of them drink or eat unhealthy was “cheat day”. Cheat day was basically every other Wednesday or Thursday when Bo would come to ours and we would share a takeaway, have a few bottles of wine and some fun. Usually it was wine - fun - wine - fun - wine & food. We would eat the food in bed not worried about mess as generally the sheets would have to go in the wash anyway.

We had a rule that nothing was off the table as far as suggestions for fun went. Bo had led a very conservative life and at 50+ was embracing new experiences whenever she could.

She wanted to try anal but wasn’t sure. I was desperate to fuck her arse too. Kath made a deal one Thursday night. Whatever Bo wanted she could have if she let me fuck her in the arse. If she didn’t like it obviously, and this goes without saying, I would stop immediately.

Bo said that she would try it if I would. I had been fucked with toys but never a cock. Kath was desperate to see that too but I had never let her. I agreed reluctantly but said I get to choose who, I wasn’t just getting fucked by anyone. And no one big. I didn’t want to get ruined.

This worked well. Kath was on her period, almost finished but to be safe she said it was mouth only for her. She was wearing big knickers and PJ shorts. Bo and I were naked.

Weirdly everyone was a little flat, maybe just a bit tired but Kath soon livened things up a bit when she starting kissing Bo. She worked her way down getting her nice and horny. Soon she was at Bo’s tits sucking and nibbling on her nipples before reaching down to feel her damp pussy. She took her time. Licking slowly and moving a finger in and out. I was kissing Bo on the mouth and neck and then kneeling next to her head I directed my cock towards her mouth. She took me in her mouth slowly sucking me to full hardness. Kath reached for some lube and put some on her hand. She lubed up a finger and put a blob on Bo’s ring. Without stopping licking her cunt she ever so gently eased a finger into Bo’s virgin arse. She twisted her finger as she gently fingered Bo’s tight bum hole. Opening her up a bit before she slid in a second finger. Bo was groaning onto my length, most of which was in her mouth. I looked down at Bo she held my gaze as she sucked my tool. She groaned louder and her eyes rolled back as she shuddered and came on Kaths tongue and fingers…

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

By *ushin boundariesCouple 19 weeks ago

halstead

By *oth0712Man 19 weeks ago

cambridge

By *lderWiserNowMan 19 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ndecidedjMan 19 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *onmacMan 19 weeks ago

glasgow

By *kpiercedCouple 19 weeks ago

walsall

By *ii12vwMan 19 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *rdiscreet327Man 19 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

So glad I found this. Just caught up on all the previous chapters.

Amazing work op.

By *rgar27Man 19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ijoe689Man 19 weeks ago

UK

By *lan1chunkyMan 19 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *d funMan 19 weeks ago

Telford

By *hil911Man 19 weeks ago

Solihull

By *elly61TV/TS 19 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *lugoneMan 19 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *i015Man 19 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Close By

I was rock solid in Bo’s mouth so asked one more time if she was sure she wanted to try this. She nodded and just asked me to be gentle. I laid her down face first on the bed and put two cushions under her hips to raise them up.

I lubed my cock and Bo’s bum and positioned myself under her. I found her bud with my finger and moved my helmet to her ring. I could feel it at the tip of my cock. Bo was holding her breath

- relax and take a deep breath in Bo

Bo breathed in and as she did I pushed gently

My cock nudged into her, opening up her ring and Bo gasped. She breathed in deeply and I pushed in a bit more. Slowly. Another couple of inches. I was about 3” deep so just under halfway for me. My cock felt a bit of resistance where she was tensing up a little.

-that feels so good Bo how about you?

-mmm it feels nice is it in yet?

-nearly, one more deep breath and I will be in

Bo breathed in, her arse relaxed and seemed to almost suck me into her. I groaned as she did. My cock bottoming out in her tight arsehole.

I withdrew about half way and slid back into her slowly. She was relaxing at every push and soon I was moving, with the assistance of a lot of lube, quite freely inside her.

Bo was loving it

-mmm I feel so full. This feels so good Tom.

I told her to turn over and took my cock from her. Again using the pillows to raise her hips I held her legs up exposing her arsehole. I looked at Kath and then at Bo’s pussy. Kath leant down and have it a lick.

I applied some more lube to Bo’s exposed arsehole and positioned my cock back at her ring.

By *evonFbsCouple 19 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *oppy12Man 19 weeks ago

Swindon

Prestwich

Close By

As I slid back in, slightly easier this time Bo gasped as I gently slid into her in one deliberate motion.

It was slightly awkward for Bo to carry on licking her. She picked up the wand and put it on a gentle pulse. She squirted some lube onto Bo’s cunt and began to move it up between her pussy lips and onto her clit.

I was now steadily into a slow and easy rhythm bringing my cock out almost all of its full length and sliding back in balls deep. I was holding Bo’s legs apart and Kath slowly turned up the pulse of the wand. She told Bo to hold it and moved off the bed. As I entered Bo again Kath held me there and inserted my p spot butt plug switching it on. The pressure on my prostate was amazing and instant pleasure. Kath took the wand from Bo and turned it up again focussing on her clit. She squirted more lube on Bo’s pussy and with her spare hand found her vagina with a smaller dildo she owned. It went in quite easily. Luckily it had a flared base as with the lube Kath lost grip of it and the 5.5” were inside her. She got it the right way and within seconds Bo had began to almost wail. I was deep inside her arse, there was the stimulation on her clit and also the vibrator was massaging her g spot. She started shaking and was building up to a climactic finish. I upped my tempo and force and soon I was almost pounding her arse. Bo was loving it

-harder Tom harder, fuck my ass

With the tightness of her arsehole and the plug in me I was starting to worry that she was going to outlast me. I wanted her to cum with both holes full.

I needn’t have worried. About 20 seconds later her back arched and her whole body juddered and she screamed OHH FFFUUUCCCKKK

As she slumped onto the bed I said I’m cumming

-fill her arse Tom Kath encouraged

I I shouted the same as Bo and felt my orgasm build behind my balls, enhanced by the prostate massager, I could feel how powerful my cum was as it left my cock and fired into Bo’s accepting arse hole. I also slumped forwards but the prostate massager was still in me it kept making me pulse and twitch my cock inside Bo. Kath had moved the wand and taken out the dildo but my cock was still in Bo and twitching almost involuntarily. Kath took the plug from me and I fell forward. Kath got her phone and took pictures and a video of Bo’s arsehole. My cum had started to leak from it. I scooted forward and held Bo’s head in mine kissing her gently. Kath joined us and the three of us shared some kisses.

-that was amazing said Bo

-it looked so hot from where I was Kath agreed

I still couldn’t speak properly so just nodded and kissed them both

Kath didn’t miss a beat though and said

-so when is your turn Tom…?

By *ilbert4450Man 19 weeks ago

paisley

Close By

I won’t post on here about my side of the bargain that followed a few months after, it’s probably a bit TOO bi for some reading this, but I will tell you about the meet the fortnight after instead where I semi kept up my side of the bargain.

rathmicheal

do tell Tom

By *pforfun1899Man 19 weeks ago

harlow

By *avem30Man 19 weeks ago

barnsley

Great story

halstead

Swindon

Great story !!

SIDMOUTH

Prestwich

By *ii12vwMan 19 weeks ago

Haverhill

Close By

So a couple of weeks passed since Bo’s first anal fun. She said that the next two days she was a bit tender but definitely wanted to do it again.

I was due to be working away and had contacted someone about attending a private bi party in a club local to where I was. Kath and Bo would have a girly night.

In the week before Bo suggested that we travel together. They would go shopping / have a lazy day when I was at work and then we could go to the party together. I checked with the host and he couldn’t have been happier that I was bringing two women to boost the female numbers. This meant he could let 4 more guys paying full into the event as he had promised a ratio of 2:1 maximum. Another £200 for them.

Anyway I went to work then got our apartment for the night. The girls went for lunch, got their nails done and went shopping. Bo was particularly excited as she had to have stuff delivered to ours as she was staying with a family in the town next to ours so they went to a couple of the naughty chain stores and a couple of independent ones. She spent about £150 on toys and an outfit for the night. £40 for about £2 worth of material as it turned out!! I was lucky enough to watch them try the outfits on and parade them in front of me.

The club was about 15 minutes from our apartment and we walked there me carting their stuff like boots to put on when they got there and a selection of toys.

Bo had a long thin coat on which looked out of place on a warm May evening but I knew what was under it and it wasn’t much. She even flashed a group of lairy blokes walking up the road!!

Swindon

By *j89100Man 19 weeks ago

limerick

By *eandher4and9Couple 19 weeks ago

leeds

Close By

We got into the club and it was dress down on arrival.

Most guys were just in boxers or a towel

Kath had bought me some leather feel shorts that were pretty snug but not too tight so I put them on.

Kath was wearing a light blue set, small bra that just about covered her nipples, thong and matching hold ups. She had some high heels to compliment the outfit. She looked sexier than ever.

Bo was wearing a red barely there one piece that covered less than Kaths due in part to all of the pieces that weren’t there. Her tits were spilling out and her arse was almost cut in half by the thong. She was wearing black pvc boots she had borrowed from Kath that came to her mid thigh.

We sat down and it was already quite busy. There were about 25 women and 50 or so guys, the women were mainly coupled up with their other halves and it was clear that the remaining guys were not all that bi. Most of the suggestions we encountered were me watching them fuck Bo or Kath. Fucking chancers really I guess.

We weren’t looking for that. Then we decided that we would find a room and play together and see what happened. We finished our drinks and as we stood up a nervous couple approached. They were 30 tops. He was wearing a pair of smart white briefs. He had the makings of a six pack and Kath looked at me and down to his undies. I looked and he was stacked down there. A clearly visible big, girthy cock and you could make out the shape of his defined helmet. His Mrs was equally as toned with quite small tits but big nipples. She was only wearing a pair of lacy shorts. She caught me looking at her tits on show in the communal area

-yeah er sorry, my bra was dead uncomfortable so I just took it off

-yeah cool, sorry for gawping, I’m not a creep or anything

They introduced themselves Jon and Becs we did likewise

Jon spoke next and sat down so we all followed

-I hope you don’t mind us coming over, we were just wondering what the dynamic was here?

I looked at the girls then filled him in briefly

- so how did you meet?

-funny story that I said before Bo interrupted

-I’m their cleaner and I walked in on Tom then we had fun together and do so since

-wow, sounds like something you read about and call bullshit on but it does happen then? What are you guys doing here then? Are you meeting anyone

-no Tom fuck me in arse last week and deal was he also gets fucked. So here looking

-you bi then Tom?

-I’ve dabbled. Never been fucked. What about you guys?

-becs is fully bi and I’m orally bi. Not having much luck here just full of guys that want to cuckold me and that’s not our bag.

Kath spoke next

-why don’t the 5 of us find a room and see what happens? That is if you fancy it or us?

- I fancy you all said Becs

- worst comes to the worst we can watch you girls have fun I said

So the 5 of us found a room that looked empty

It was a big room with a round bed and a couple of sofas

When we got in there it wasn’t empty

On the couch behind the door was a guy sitting back legs apart as a sexy looking TV, not gorgeous but definitely passable, knelt between his legs. She was licking his balls and working his shaft slowly.

Prestwich

By *he-ProfessorMan 19 weeks ago

cheltenham

Close By

Jon asked if we could use the bed

Be our guest said the guy getting pleasured.

We all sat on the big bed together. It was the usual club type bed. Ply base with an easily wipeable leather feel mattress type thing. Not the most comfortable but then they aren’t for sleeping on.

Bo stroked Becs hair and asked what she liked.

- I like everything but I love watching Jon have fun first. Gets me so horny.

- what do you have in mind babe? Jon asked I think he thought all his Christmases had come at once with Kath and Bo there to please him.

- well me and the girls can get acquainted and Tom could show you just how orally bi he really is.

It sounded like a test to root me out from the other chancers but I just nodded.

Jon stood on the firm bed. There were two straps that came down like stirrups or something so he held onto these. I knelt in front of him and kissed around the front of him just above his waistband. I hooked my fingers under the band pulled them over his dick and down to his feet. He stepped out of them and I handed them to Becs. I rubbed his thighs upwards and felt his balls. He was shaven to a long stubble on his pubes but his balls were totally shaven. I looked at his cock. It was about the size and girth of a can of deodorant but with a shiny head. He was circumcised and I lifted it feeling it’s weight. It was still flaccid but that soon changed. I lifted the shaft and licking from his balls to the tip took him into my mouth.

Swindon

cheltenham

By *ersey GentMan 19 weeks ago

St Peter

Bognor Regis

By *anky677Man 19 weeks ago

Sandwich

Close By

I could feel his cock fill up and swell. Thankfully erect it didn’t seem to actually grow much just get hard and point straight out.

The girls were making appreciative noises as to what they were watching.

I was working Jons shaft with my hand and taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. Slobbering on his length to keep it nice and slippy in my grip. My other hand was fondling his big balls.

I knew that Kath would enjoy him. She loves getting pounded from behind by a meaty cock and big balls as she likes to hold herself open so they slap on her clit.

This is the right word to describe this cock too, meaty.

Jon said - I cum quite quickly first time but can repeat I promise. He was more so looking at the ladies when he said this. He began to move his hips more. Not quite fucking my face but getting there. His pace started to quicken and I gagged on his length a few times.

- I’m not far off Tom.

- cum on his face and chest Jon said Becs before looking at the girls and saying - he cums buckets wait until you see it

The TV and the guy had come over and were watching. The TV held my head gently as Jon started to fuck my mouth.

He took his big tool out of my mouth and started to wank it, I leant back a bit and the girls had moved round to watch.

Within seconds he stopped but gripping his cock pointed it towards me. The first jet was a perfect shot, a stream of salty cum covering my top lip and going mainly in my mouth. There was more to cum, a second ribbon of spunk coated my face just under my eye and the third one followed directed at my chest and running from my neck to my nipple. I swallowed what was in my mouth first and then He presented his still leaking helmet and I took it in my mouth. There was still a little bit more to come and what was possibly a normal load for some pulsed into my mouth to swallow. I licked his helmet clean. The TV (who we found out was called Sasha) licked the cum from my chest and used her finger to clean the spunk from my face, directing it into my mouth.

Bo said - oh my God Tom that was so hot. I want to watch you get cum on every day!!

-that was great mate, nearly as good a Becs Jon said winking at his partner.

- I’m jumping in the shower, was all I could say and wandered off wondering what I would come back to in that room…

Swindon

cheltenham

By *ilkey69Man 19 weeks ago

Barnsley

Thats so horny

By *ibi_curiousCouple 19 weeks ago

Shepperton

Close By

I came back in to the room after about 10 minutes

What greeted me was a sight to behold.

Bo had unclipped the gusset of her outfit and the front of the top bit and her big tits were swinging freely as she rode Kaths face. Kath was on her back on the bed. She was totally naked with Bo sat on her face and between her legs was Becs. She had two fingers in Kath and was licking her clit. The TV (Sasha) was sat on the sofa watching and the two guys were stood either side of the bed wanking their semi erect cocks. I obviously knew how bigs Jon’s was but I clocked the other guys. It was fucking massive. I have seen guys on here with 9” on their profiles and it was about that size. It also had a really wide base and tapered a bit at the end. He was holding the base with his left hand and wanking what remained with his right.

Bo was really grinding on Kaths face and Becs was now fingering Kath with real vigour.

Jon nodded at me to get on the bed. I was already hard and Becs pulled me in with her spare hand for a kiss to taste my wife on her. Then she got back to licking Kaths cunt. I thought that this has escalated quickly as I had only been out of the room 10/15 minutes. Becs, like Kath was totally naked her knickers discarded with Kaths on the floor. Her bum was up in the air but I got underneath her and pulled her pussy down onto my face. I started to lick her pussy lips parting them with my tongue and seeking out her clit.

I could hear Kath and Bo moaning with Bo almost giving a running commentary in slightly broken English.

Bo announced that she was going to cum first and clamping her legs round Cath’s head came hard in her mouth. Kath licked up all of Bo’s juice from her soaking pussy.

Kath wasn’t far behind and came onto Becs fingers and tongue. She scooted away and the two of them cuddled as they watched Becs sit up and really start to ride my face. Becs tasted amazing. She had a perfectly neat and tight cunt that matched her body perfectly. I couldn’t imagine how Jon could fit that cock inside her. She must feel so tight on him. She turned round so she was facing my feet and leant forward taking my cock from tip to hilt in her throat. She sucked hard as she moved off it repeating. She had started to grind her pussy on my tongue more so than me licking her and soon announced that she was going to cum. Lifting up a bit so that just the tip of my tongue touched her clit she held herself up on my thighs as she moaned loudly and started to dribble ejaculate from her cunt into my mouth. I thought that she had finished when she climbed off and my raging hard on would be frustrated but instead she squatted above me, put the tip of my cock at her opening and slid down on to me. She was tight but was soon all the way down on me. She started to ride me reverse cowgirl playing with her clit as she did so. Bo told her to lean back and stay still. With me inside her Bo started to lick her clit and also my balls. I started to move as much as the bed would allow me to making shallow thrusts in and out of this athletic woman.

Big cock was wanking furiously now at my side and I saw Kath climb up, she lay her head next to mine and lifted her knees up. Big Cock didn’t need asking twice. He entered her soaking cunt in one push. He could reach the bottom but he went as deep as he could. He must’ve already been pretty close as he fucked Kath for a few minutes at most before pulling out and shooting his load all over her tanned tummy. Kath leaned over and kissed me as I began to get close myself. I could also feel Becs getting close again and she started making a really loud groaning noise and she pulled off my cock very quickly and squirted 3 or 4 big jets, it was almost like a horse pissing all over the bed. Jon had known what was coming as he had put a towel down between my legs. Bo wasn’t so lucky though and got coated.

-I’m cumming too I said

-cum inside me said Becs and pushed down onto me. She had turned so she was now cowgirl. She was almost too tight to fit into but after I bottomed out in her she raised herself up almost right off me before slamming herself down on me. She looked me straight in the eye as my orgasm built and I moaned loudly exploding inside her.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 19 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loving this. So consensual hot bi horny. Yum

SIDMOUTH

halstead

Close By

Becs lay down on the bed. My cum was starting to dribble out of her. She scooped the little bit up and rubbed it on her pussy lips. I had scooted back and was sat between Kath and Bo. Jon climbed onto the bed still wanking his dick and took his place between her legs.

Becs looked at Kath and said - this is my favourite part watching him do this, do you do it with Tom?

As she asked the question Jon’s tongue parted his wife’s lips and he started to lick at her pussy his tongue seeking out the load that I had just left inside his wife’s tight cunt. He was fully hard now and wanking his fat cock as he licked my spunk from his wife.

Bo moved from behind us. Jon’s arse was in the air, his muscular arse spread wide just from the position he was in. She took a place between his feet and leaning over his arse let a bit trail of spit dribble from her mouth onto his exposed ring piece. As he wanked himself Bo took her index finger and started to massage his anus. He gasped and this was encouragement enough for Bo to lean forward and start flicking her long pointy tongue over his tight hole. She reached under and moving his hand away started to milk his cock in the classic trombone way. He moaned more and was pushing his arse back into Bos face.

Becs was clean and her pussy was too sensitive for more so she joined Kath and I sitting between my legs and tipping her head back to share kisses with us both.

Jon moved away from Bo and laid her back. He undid the stirrups that were tied up and placed her feet in them. Bo was spread wide and he presented his cock to her mouth. She took what she could in her mouth and Becs moved from between my legs and in between Bos. She did to her what she did to Kath. Two fingers straight into Bos cunt that was well beyond just moist. She fucked her cunt hard with two fingers licking her clit furiously. Bo literally took about three minutes before her moans were stifled by Jon’s fat dick. She came onto Becs fingers and Jon pulled his cock from her. He got between her spread legs and entered her in one thrust.

-oh my God, it’s so big, it feels so good said Bo.

Jon didn’t hang around. Bos pussy was soaking and was making loud noises as Jon fucked her hard. Every now and then he would slow down a bit before speeding up again his big balls slapping on to Bo.

This went on for ages. Bo must have cum 3 or 4 times from this bull fucking her wet cunt hard and fast. She would reach a point and then have to help herself finish by rubbing her clit. Each orgasm seemed to grow in intensity and on the third or fourth she screamed so loud and needed to stop.

Jon asked if she wanted to stop. No replied Bo I just need little rest and feet down.

I was hard again and Kath and Becs were sucking my cock and balls slowly. No intention to make me cum, just to make me feel good.

Bo said - I want you both.

barton le clay/Harrow

Kettrin

cambridge

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Grays

By *akbearMan 19 weeks ago

Newbury

By *hil911Man 19 weeks ago

Solihull

Edinburgh

Close By

Jon bent Bo over onto all fours. I moved away from Kath and Becs who continued to kiss and stroke each other gently.

I positioned myself at the front of Bo and she looked up at me

-not like this Tom

As she spoke her eyes rolled back as Jon pushed into her from behind. She sucked me anyway for a bit as Jon slowly fucked her.

-are you sure Bo? I asked

-mmm hmmm she responded my cock still in her mouth.

-Jon you need to go underneath her I said

He did as instructed

I reached into out bag of tricks and pulled out the lube.

I wasn’t shy with it and put it all over Bo’s arse and my cock. I made sure some dribbled down to help Jons action in her pussy too. Jon said fuck that’s cold as it dribbled down Bo’s arse and onto his balls.

I positioned my hard cock at Bos arsehole and told Jon to stay still.

I pushed in gently.

The tip of my cock pushed through her tight opening and stretched her. She let out a moan

-you OK?

-yes, keep going

Swindon

Close By

Jon withdrew so he was about 2” inside Bo

I gently pushed forwards into her

I was about 3” in and could feel the pressure of Jon’s cock

Bo let out a loud moan as I pushed and met some resistance

-deep breath Bo

She breathed in and my cock was once again almost sucked into this tightest of holes.

It was slippery with lube but still a squeeze. I stayed still now fully inside her tight arsehole

Jon pushed gently the lube clearly helping as within a few seconds he was balls deep.

Bo let out a gasp

-fucking hell I feel so full tell me I’m slut Tom

- do you like these dicks Bo? Do you like being full of cock in both holes you fucking filthy slut? You fucking dirty cock whore?

- yes I love cock I love big cock in me

-do you like that fat cock in your wet cunt? And this one in your tight arsehole?

- mmmm

Jon stayed still and I withdrew before pushing slowly back in, I did this a few times

- how does it feel with me fucking your arse? You love it don’t you? Jon, fuck her wet cunt for her.

I stayed still this time and I could feel Jon’s tool moving inside her. It was a strange but horny sensation

-that’s it Jon, fuck that sweet pussy

Bo was now moaning almost uncontrollably

-fuck her harder Jon. Make her beg for your dick, Bo ask him to fuck you

-please Jon

- please Jon what I asked, ask him to fuck your slut cunt with his fat cock

-please Jon, fuck my wet cunt with hard cock

-ask him to make you cum on it

-please make me cum on fat cock

Jon was now building up quite a pace he was lifting her hips up and barrelling in and out of her pussy

By *asseur_9Man 19 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Love a good dp session

SIDMOUTH

By *ussD1Man 19 weeks ago

Gloucester

Close By

I was trying to keep a steady slow pace whilst Jon fucked Bo hard.

It wasn’t long before her said - oh fuck I’m cumming

- come inside me Bo said

Jon started to moan and Bo did too. He shouted and exploded inside her his spunk filling her cunt. This tipped Bo over the edge and she came too. Squeezing my cock hard involuntarily.

I started to build up a rhythm

Jon went to move but Bo said - stay inside me

-are you ready for my cum Bo

-yes cum in my asshole Tom

I started to pump my hips harder and faster smashing into Bo

I looked at Kath she was watching sat in front of Becs between her legs

Becs had a hand around her front and was pinching her nipple and the other was working her clit. As I thrust in and out of Bo I saw Kath tilt her head back and let out a moan and shudder as she came at Bec’s touch.

That tipped me over and holding Bos hips I said oh fuck yes

I shot my load deep inside Bo

I withdrew my still hard cock and then Jon did likewise his cock now soft but still impressive.

Bo slumped forwards and her cunt and arse looked well used. Spunk was dribbling out of her arse down towards her pussy and leaking from her pussy was Jon’s second big load.

cheltenham

Close By

We were all done or so we thought

Bo, Kath and I showered off together and got in the big hot tub.

There is a massive sign saying no sex in the hot tub and I commented that I couldn’t now even if I wanted to, me too said Kath and me said Bo.

Anyway we walked back to our seats that after all of our play were still there, Bo’s coat seemingly sat guard over our table.

Becs and Jon were on the other side of the room.

Two guys that we had been chatting to earlier came over. One was muscly and a little hairy and the other was very skinny but without a single hair on him apart from his cropped hair and eyebrows.

-hiya remember us? Said muscly

-oh hi - said Bo, how are you?

- good, it’s been a slow night for us so we are getting off in a bit, I just wondered if we were still on for the fun you suggested

Kath answered for Bo

-sorry we are worn out I think

-er I don’t think you understand….

Bo interrupted him looking at Kath

-they are not interested in us Kath, I say to them early that Tom was looking for more er experience

Kath stifled a giggle. I spoke up..

-what do you have in mind because to be honest I’m not sure I’ve got much in me and I don’t want to be fucked

Skinny pointed over to two older gents probably in their 60’s. Not what you’d call silver fox types but not ugly

-we’ve been playing with these guys and their friend, the big Scouse girl who has been with almost everyone, and we haven’t cum yet because she (pointing at Bo) said she wanted to watch you get a bukkake.

-did she now? Tell you what if you four head off to the group room I’ll come in soon. And I will honour someone else’s promise!

-cool don’t be long we’ve been edging for about 2 hours!

Kath was smirking and Bo said sorry Tom I forgot about that in all the fun

Edinburgh

cheltenham

By *ilkey69Man 19 weeks ago

Barnsley

Swindon

Close By

-fuck it they’ll be fine I said

- no way Tom, Bo made a promise and you need to stick to it Kath argued

-so what? I didn’t agree to get spunked on by 4 randoms

- well you haven’t been fucked yet either and you promised Bo you would

- fuck sake, can we go then after I’ve showered obviously

They both fell into each other laughing

-come on let’s go, I’m not missing this said Bo

They followed me into the group room. On a big rectangular bed was skinny, old guy 1 was fellating him whilst he wanked a pretty small cock. Skinny looked totally out of proportion

His cock wasn’t long but looked as fat as his forearm, old guy 2 was on the floor on his knees at the feet of muscles who was holding his head and pushing a fairly average looking cock into old guy 2’s mouth, OG2 wasn’t wanking but my God he was hard and long. His cock was about 8/9” long but pretty thin with an upward curve. I thought no way is that naturally hard, he must’ve had some viagra or similar.

-here he is said muscles

OG1 stopped sucking

-just in time he said, come on then son, kneel down

I knelt near OG2 with my back to the bed.

The four of them stood in front of me.

OG1 was still wanking a small semi and I thought no way would he be able to cum. Wrong. He was first. He moved close to me and was wanking so hard his fist kept hitting my chin. With nothing more that a grunt he shot a small load that landed on my cheek and dripped quickly down onto my chest. It was quite watery and not much volume there. He sat on the edge of the bed reaching round to grip skinny’s arse on the end of the small line.

OG2 took a step forward

-open up was all he said

I opened my mouth and he furiously wanked his long cock putting the tip in my mouth. I reached up cradling his full and droopy balls, I felt them tighten and he shook a little as he delivered a massive load into my mouth. It tasted pretty grim to me. I’ve since discovered that smokers and people who drink a lot of caffeine have bitter tasting spunk. I let it dribble from my mouth and down my chin onto my chest. No way was I swallowing it.

Skinny and muscles closed in. Muscles had a great looking cock. About 6”, average girth but with a shiny exposed helmet, although not circumsised, the kind of cock that bi curious guys picture when they think of cocks they want to suck. He was wanking so I reached out to stop him. I put my lips round his tool and slid my mouth down it taking it all to the back of my throat. I held his arse cheeks and he ploughed my mouth making me gag every so often.

Skinny moved close and I gave his can cock some attention, I could only just get my mouth round it. I was now wanking them both and sucking each in turn. Skinny was first to tell me he was coming. I leant back a bit and shot a decent load all over my face. I turned my attention back to muscles sucking his pretty much perfect cock and gripping his tight shaved balls.

-bend over, muscles said, don’t worry I’m not going to put it in

I bent over with my hands on the bed I was right by Kath and Bo who were watching intently muscles held one cheek open and OG2 reached down and pulled the other cheek apart.

I could feel the head of muscles cock right on my arsehole judging it before he said “oh yes, here it comes” he jerked and delivered a good load right onto my arsehole I felt it dribble down onto my balls, I would never tell Bo or Kath but it felt fucking great.

-fucking hell son you look like a plasterers radio said OG1 chuckling as he stood up.

rathmicheal

Close By

I got showered and came back in dressed to leave

Bo and Kath were chatting to muscles and he said bye to them and leant over and gave me a hug.

-see you soon he said and I could’ve swore he winked at me.

-That was weird I said to Kath and Bo as we got walking back to the apartment

They giggled and I said

-what? Come on what is funny?

-well we got chatting and he is gay, his mate is bisexual but there is nothing Callum likes more than, and these are his words “defiling and breaking in straight guys”, so we may have invited him round, he travels to Chester a lot with work and they have a crash pad there as it’s cheaper than a hotel long term, we suggested a couple of drinks and your virginity might be a fun night

-fuck me

-yeah, that’s not far wrong

- very funny you dickheads, his cock was nice though

-well you did promise Bo and I really want to see it and the way I see it it’s better with an experienced guy with a decent cock and attitude than with some novice or impatient guy, he will be good he said he’s patient and understanding

cheltenham

cambridge

SIDMOUTH

By *j89100Man 19 weeks ago

limerick

By *ritter1Man 19 weeks ago

Dundee

barton le clay/Harrow

By *rent100Man 19 weeks ago

Warwick

If he takes his time you’ll love it And it’ll be even better as you’ll have your own audience there urging you on to take it

By *kpiercedCouple 19 weeks ago

walsall

By *rdiscreet327Man 19 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant work as usual op.

Loving every chapter of this.

Kettrin

Fantastic

By *ijoe689Man 19 weeks ago

UK

Wow sounds like they all had fun. With all more to come

By *sprey6Man 19 weeks ago

Here!

I have to catch up with this fantastic thread!

rathmicheal

By *elly61TV/TS 19 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Look forward to hearing more

Prestwich

Bognor Regis

Edinburgh

Swindon

By *avem30Man 19 weeks ago

barnsley

halstead

Close By

Thanks for all the nice comments folks. Makes thumb cramp worthwhile!!

I will do a pt 5 that will be VERY bi focussed then a pt6 that is probably going to be the end of this run of stories. Got an idea but putting it into words could be a challenge.

By *imshardMan 19 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Keep it coming

By *rgasm4u69Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

By *umon337Man 19 weeks ago

Offaly

Great story. Keep it going OP

By *ony 529Man 19 weeks ago

coventry

I’m struggling to get the end of this story. In fact, I’ve tried many times.

By *acksmith22Man 18 weeks ago

cannock

Stunning

By *rent100Man 15 weeks ago

Warwick

Will look forward to hearing about you/r ‘Full Filling’ the deal you made with Kath and Bo soon then

» Add a new message to this topic