FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting Sir for the first time

Meeting Sir for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ature_Dom_NE OP   Man 19 weeks ago

out of town

I sat there on the sofa, trembling with nervous anticipation. I had prepared myself exactly as instructed. There was nothing more I could do but wait for Him to arrive.

All my senses were in a state of heightened alert. The smell of newly applied perfume, the taste of toothpaste, the cool feel of my silk blouse against my skin, golden rays of sunlight through the blinds and soft music. my heart was pounding, my mind racing with questions. Would i be able to go through with it? Would He be pleased with me? Would He be gentle with me as He had promised, if so how gentle?

Earlier that morning, i had been chatting to Him as normal. Feeling more and more under His spell. Longing for the mental torment He put me through every Monday to at last become physical. Desperate to feel His delicious words come to life. I allowed him once more to take me to that glorious place W/we had visited together so many times before. i could almost feel Him, but, agonisingly, not quite. To my amazement He read my mind, he must have sensed that I was ready to give myself to Him. He told me that i was to give him my mobile number and my address and that he would be coming to see me later that morning to continue my training in person. i knew i shouldn’t. i knew it was so risky. But it was Him – i couldn’t refuse.

So there i sat. my stocking clad legs crossed under my skirt, feebly protecting my, oh so vulnerable, naked loins. For the hundredth time i checked my make-up and fiddled with my plunge bra. Suddenly, i jumped, startled, as the phone rang. i took a deep breath and pressed the button, “Hello”, “You know what to do, slut!”, “Yes Sir”. My words shivered from my mouth as my pulse raced.

i walked to the front door and unlocked it, pulling it slightly ajar. i walked into the bedroom, where i had drawn the curtains minutes earlier, and stood facing away from the door. i blindfolded myself with my silk scalf, bent forward, resting my hands on the bed, and lifted my skirt. A feeling of extreme vulnerability consumed me, i was breathless, it felt like all the oxygen had been sucked from the room.

i heard the front door close, He was actually in my house!

i felt His presence enter the room and slowly approach me. i was shaking

uncontrollably.

“Good morning My pet”.

“Good morning Sir”.

“you are an obedient little slut aren’t you?”, He adjusted my stockings and softly caressed the back of my thigh. I tingled all over, the heat rising even higher in my groin.

“thankYou Sir”.

“but a slut all the same”, He cracked the flat of His huge hand onto my exposed buttocks, three times on each cheek. i gasped loudly, gripping the duvet tightly.

“Yes Sir”, i whimpered “thankYou”, my bottom red hot and stinging.

He gently caressed the pink glowing globes, the excruciating blend of pain and pleasure further feeding my throbbing heat.

“I am very pleased with you My slut, I am going to reward you”.

“oh thankYou Sir”, i smiled.

“turn around”, i obeyed. He placed His hands on my cheeks and kissed me softly, full on the lips, touching them briefly with the tip of his tongue. Then his hands fell to my shoulders and pushed down, urging me to kneel.

“you know what to do, My darling slut”, He whispered.

i slowly knelt, pressing my hands to his muscular chest to steady myself as i slid down his torso. Subconsciously licking my lips in anticipation as i savoured my first touch, taking in his expensive cologne. Nervously, i fumbled with His belt, feeling the taut bulge beneath. i carefully released the clasp and slowly drew down the zip. i slid my arms beside Him and pulled down His trousers, feeling his soft leg hairs tickle my forearms as i did. i caressed His calves and thighs as i moved back up for His crisp cotton boxer shorts.

The slight musky scent of His manhood drifted to my nose as i exposed Him. i could feel His heat on my face as i desperately tried to see through my blindfold. i felt His hand slide around the back of my head, His fingers slipping into my hair. “put your hands behind your back My pet”, He said softly. i obeyed immediately, relaxing under His control. There was nothing else in the world, but me and Him. And, right now, i was His. i was just there for His pleasure and i was enjoying it. i let out a contented sigh as i felt His wet bulb slide across my lips, from one side to the other. i parted my lips and slid out my tongue for the first salty taste. He pulled me to Him, stretching my willing mouth wide, filling me. He held still, throbbing, caressing my cheeks. His hands moved around my head and He released the scarf. As my eyes adjusted to the light, His warm smiling face appeared through the fog, His powerful eyes piercing my soul. i reflected His smile, giving myself to Him.

His grip tightened on my head, drawing Himself from me before, slowly but firmly, thrusting back into my mouth. Instinctively, i raised my hands to caress Him. His hand crashed into my cheek and He threw me to the floor.

“ I told you to put you hands behind your back!”, He roared.

“ i’m sorry Sir, i ……”,

“shut it!”

He dragged me up by the arm and pushed me violently onto the bed. Adrenalin filled my veins, fearful of what He would do. i lay face down on the bed, too afraid to move, as He fetched a briefcase which He had left by the door. Quietly and calmly, he open the briefcase and took out four thick leather belts.

“ you have to learn, My pet, that you do not choose your actions in My presence. If I tell you to put your hands behind your back, they stay there until I tell you otherwise. you must be punished for your mistakes, to ensure that you learn. Now, strip, slut”.

When i had, He took the belts and put them around my wrists and ankles. He pressed me to the bed, on my back and fastened the belts on my wrist to the bed posts. Then, he lifted my legs, bending me double, and fastened those belts to the bedstead too, leaving me completely exposed. He leaned forwards and sniffed, a disdainful look on His face.

“ at least you can follow instructions to thoroughly clean yourself ”,

As uncomfortable and nervous as i was, i was surprised at how arousing and erotic i found the situation i found myself in.

He smacked the back of my thighs, twice, so hard that i let out a squeal. My skin burned, I could see two full hand prints, one on each thigh.

“after each smack, you will say ‘thankYou Sir, i will try harder to do as i’m told in future’, understand?”,

“yes Sir”,

“good girl”

Six times on each cheek, His hand cracked into my stinging flesh. Twelve times i repeated my penance. Each time weaker than the last, tears running down my cheeks.He bent forward and gently kissed my glowing, throbbing pain. “you have taken your punishment well My sweet”, He whispered my eyes followed his every move as he fetched 4 clothes pegs from the briefcase. He came to me, leant forward and gently kissed and sucked my right nipple, teasing it until it was pulsating and fully erect, before clamping a peg on it. Shockwaves crashed over my body. He moved around the bed and did the same on my other breast. My head was spinning with conflicting feelings and sensations, pain, pleasure, revulsion, desire, fear and lust.

He moved back round to my right and released the peg, stabbing pains followed as the blood rushed back in. He leant down and suckled. Wanting and desire replaced the discomfort. Then he put the peg back on, pain multiplied. Again, he repeated the treatment on my left.

He climbed onto the bed, kneeling in front of me. He, playfully this time, spanked my thighs again for good measure. Then leaned forward and I felt the very tip of His tongue, barely touching as he traced my contours. A massive wave came over Me.

Then he attached the other two pegs.

He returned to the briefcase and took out …………………………….

i slowly knelt, pressing my hands to his muscular chest to steady myself as i slid

down his torso. Subconsciously licking my lips in anticipation as i savoured my first

touch, taking in his expensive cologne. Nervously, i fumbled with His belt, feeling

the taut bulge beneath. i carefully released the clasp and slowly drew down the zip. i

slid my arms beside Him and pulled down His trousers, feeling his soft leg hairs tickle

my forearms as i did. i caressed His calves and thighs as i moved back up for His

crisp cotton boxer shorts.

The slight musky scent of His manhood drifted to my nose as i exposed Him. i could

feel His heat on my face as i desperately tried to see through my blindfold. i felt His

hand slide around the back of my head, His fingers slipping into my hair. “put your

hands behind your back My pet”, He said softly. i obeyed immediately, relaxing

under His control. There was nothing else in the world, but me and Him. And, right

now, i was His. i was just there for His pleasure and i was enjoying it. i let out a

contented sigh as i felt His wet bulb slide across my lips, from one side to the other. i

parted my lips and slid out my tongue for the first salty taste. He pulled me to Him,

stretching my willing mouth wide, filling me. He held still, throbbing, caressing my

cheeks. His hands moved around my head and He released the scarf. As my eyes

adjusted to the light, His warm smiling face appeared through the fog, His powerful

eyes piercing my soul. i reflected His smile, giving myself to Him.

His grip tightened on my head, drawing Himself from me before, slowly but firmly,

thrusting back into my mouth. Instinctively, i raised my hands to caress Him. His

hand crashed into my cheek and He threw me to the floor.

“ I told you to put you hands behind your back!”, He roared.

“ i’m sorry Sir, i ……”,

“shut it!”

He dragged me up by the arm and pushed me violently onto the bed. Adrenalin filled

my veins, fearful of what He would do. i lay face down on the bed, too afraid to

move, as He fetched a briefcase which He had left by the door. Quietly and calmly,

he open the briefcase and took out four thick leather belts.

“ you have to learn, My pet, that you do not choose your actions in My presence. If I

tell you to put your hands behind your back, they stay there until I tell you otherwise.

you must be punished for your mistakes, to ensure that you learn. Now, strip, slut”.

When i had, He took the belts and put them around my wrists and ankles. He pressed

me to the bed, on my back and fastened the belts on my wrist to the bed posts. Then,

he lifted my legs, bending me double, and fastened those belts to the bedstead too,

leaving me completely exposed. He leaned forwards and sniffed, a disdainful look on

His face.

“ at least you can follow instructions to thoroughly clean yourself ”,

As uncomfortable and nervous as i was, i was surprised at how arousing and erotic i

found the situation i found myself in.

He smacked the back of my thighs, twice, so hard that i let out a squeal. My skin

burned, I could see two full hand prints, one on each thigh.

“after each smack, you will say ‘thankYou Sir, i will try harder to do as i’m told in

future’, understand?”,

“yes Sir”,

“good girl”

Six times on each cheek, His hand cracked into my stinging flesh. Twelve times i

repeated my penance. Each time weaker than the last, tears running down my cheeks.

He bent forward and gently kissed my glowing, throbbing pain. “you have taken your

punishment well My sweet”, He whispered my eyes followed his every move as he fetched 4 clothes pegs from the briefcase. He

came to me, leant forward and gently kissed and sucked my right nipple, teasing it

until it was pulsating and fully erect, before clamping a peg on it. Shockwaves

crashed over my body. He moved around the bed and did the same on my other

breast. My head was spinning with conflicting feelings and sensations, pain, pleasure,

revulsion, desire, fear and lust.

He moved back round to my right and released the peg, stabbing pains followed as the

blood rushed back in. He leant down and suckled. Wanting and desire replaced the

discomfort. Then he put the peg back on, pain multiplied. Again, he repeated the

treatment on my left.

He climbed onto the bed, kneeling in front of me. He, playfully this time, spanked my

thighs again for good measure. Then leaned forward and I felt the very tip of His

tongue, barely touching as he traced my contours. A massive wave came over Me.

Then he attached the other two pegs.

He returned to the briefcase and took out …………………………….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan 19 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *igerman23Man 19 weeks ago

hayes

Wow.hope he spanks her hard.love the story.more i hope.

By *iM4kinkMan 19 weeks ago

San Antonio

i want to be feminized and trained as my Daddy's pet fuck toy.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 19 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *ature_Dom_NE OP   Man 19 weeks ago

out of town

Thanks

By *ton_maleMan 19 weeks ago

Shoreham

Keep going please