Have u ever been caught pissing or caught someone pissing in ur garden

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooking pussy to lick OP   Man 17 weeks ago

ballymena

Any one I've few stories

By *stoppMan 17 weeks ago

Durham

I used have job involving lots of travel, quite a few times I’d find the need to pee at the most inconvenient times. So plenty of peeing at lay-bys or country roads..

got caught only a few times but one time was different, their I’m full flow when a guy pops out of nowhere, I nipped the flow as you do.. he said carry on I’m here for the same reason, whipped out his cock and started pissing like a horse what a flow he had.. I let my cock piss again.. reminded me of childhood see who could piss highest up a wall..

once finished put away our cocks and went on our different ways

By *mogyMan 17 weeks ago

middlesbrough

Not so long ago I had a delivery, the delivery man kindly asked if he could pop to loo for a wee,,I said yes but would need to be in toilet with him for security reasons,,this was said in jest,,he got half way up stairs,turned and asked why I wasn't following him,,I followed,,he got his cock out and I pulled his trousers and shorts down to his feet, he had his big wee,washed his cock in sink,,the we got down to business,,twenty minutes later he was back in his van,,

By *mfao88Man 17 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Do tell more

By *mfao88Man 17 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Ive got caughy watching guys before in public place toilets, trying to see how big people are hehe

By *stoppMan 17 weeks ago

Durham

"Ive got caughy watching guys before in public place toilets, trying to see how big people are hehe"

Killington services near Carlisle has the urinals lined up without partitions so as you walk in you get an eyeful of the guys taking a piss, when I'd go there I liked letting my cock hang out so whoever walked in got a good view.

» Add a new message to this topic