FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 4 lads and the wife

4 lads and the wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilf hunter hull OP   Man 15 weeks ago

scunny

Chapter 1

Me and Emma go out for a drink. It’s Friday night. Town is busy. We end up in a bar. Late and both tipsy. We sat at the bar. A group of lads walk in and order drinks. We get talking to them. There down for the rugby tomorrow. We laugh and joke for a while. I go for a wee. On my return Emma is surrounded by the lads. Flirting and one had his hand on her thighs too. She looks at me. I smile and knod at her. She knows I’m happy for her to go further with this. I order myself a drink and sit at a table to watch this develop. Emma is in full flirt mode. Her hands all over the four of them. They know I’m watching and a little unsure. I just smile and raise my glass to them one of the lads moves his hand to Emma’s inner thigh. To his surprise soon discover’s she not wearing knickers. I see Emma open her legs slightly. I know by the look on Emma’s face the lad has his fingers on her clit. One of the other lads has a hand on Emma’s thigh now. She’s surrounded by the four of them. Two hands on her pussy now. Or fingers in by the look of it. The lad on the right pulls his hand away. His fingers glistening with her juices. He sucks them. I’ve finished my drink. Picking up my phone I text Emma. “See you 5 at home. Don’t fuck till I’m there to watch”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cott60Man 15 weeks ago

Perth

By *amesy666Man 15 weeks ago

port talbot

By *ayarMan 15 weeks ago

Wirral

Lovely stuff

scunny

Chapter 2

I head back to our apartment. I know Emma won’t be long. And I know she will not be alone. I need to push the sofa’s back in the lounge. Pushing them back to the sides of the room I move the big leather foot stool to the centre. We have a glass bowl full of condom’s in the top drawer for these occasions. I take it out and place on the sofa arm. I hear the door open. Laughter and Emma’s giggles. I stand at the far end of the lounge my cock hard in my trousers knowing what’s about to happen. The 5 of them walk in. The lads look at me standing there. Right you four. The rules are. Safe sex. No visible mark on my Emma. If I say no I mean no. When I say out you all fuck off. Understand apart from that Anything goes. Emma come here I tell her. She walks over. And stands in front of me. I kiss here passionately. Turn her around. Unzip here dress leaving her stood in just stockings suspenders and heels. She been knicker and bra less all night. Lads undress cocks out now. I tell them. I walk Emma to the foot stool and sit here down. The first lad is naked. I tell him to come across his cock is hard. Emma takes it straight to her mouth and sucks hard. I step back and sit on the sofa. The other 3 lads surround her

By *orny hot10Man 15 weeks ago

Guildford

More please

By *pagedMan 15 weeks ago

Doncaster

great start

By *erry bull1Man 15 weeks ago

doncaster

Hot start

By *irralnick78Man 15 weeks ago

wirral

By *ake the snakeMan 15 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

By *ichard7Man 15 weeks ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Nice start

By *rgasm4u69Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ritymindMan 15 weeks ago

weston

scunny

Chapter 3

Emma loves sucking cock. She’s a greedy girl swapping one to the other. She had two in her mouth at one point. One of the lads was big. She spat on his cock. And took it deep gagging on it. The lad put his hand on the back of her head and held himself hard against him. She coughed and gagged. I did stop him. I know she loves it. She was still wanking two of the other lads at the same time. The lad told her that she’s a cum slut and to drain his balls now. Emma let go of the other two cock and started to work on his cock wanking and sucking. The lad stroked her hair telling Emma she’s a slut and suck him hard. He slapped her face and kept face fucking her. Swallow slut he told has his balls twiched. Hold his cock in her mouth he fire his first load straight down her throat. Pulling out. He held his cock while she swallowed. Opening her mouth he wanked the last bit from himself. Emma sucked him again greedily wanting it all.

By *exymarvelMan 15 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ormladMan 15 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 15 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Mmmm lucky Emma

By *erriman69Couple 15 weeks ago

highworth

Lucky Emma!!

scunny

Chapter 4

Emma says who’s next. I step in. Right lads let turn her over on this stool. I toke Emma’s hand. Helped her stand. I made her bend over the stool. I directed one lad to move in front of her. Emma took him in her mouth. I told another to put a condom on and take her from behind. I went to the bedroom to fetch the lube. On my return Emma was spit roasted. Deep throating the lad stood in font of her. And the lad from behind was fucking her hard doggy from behind. I handed the lube to the lad that was kneeling next to her. He was playing with her clit and breasts. Keep working on her clit and don’t stop I told him and finger this lube into her ass ready for you to take it. Emma was close to her first orgasm. I told the lad that had cum in her mouth to kneel and hold her hand. And to slap her ass if he thought she wasn’t sucking his makes cock hard enough. Emma was drooling on the cock in her mouth as the young lad face fucked her. Gasping for breath the first orgasm ripped through her arching her back she pushed back on the cock from behind

By *olflordMan 15 weeks ago

Exeter

By *hocko87Man 15 weeks ago

dublin

Omg that's a very horny read . Luv to have been there

By *ohn_1983Man 15 weeks ago

Poringland

By *uddle4uMan 15 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *oneyandbearCouple 15 weeks ago

Dundee

By *SpiresMan 15 weeks ago

Lichfield

scunny

Chapter 5

Right lads I don’t want you to cum till I tell you. If one of you cum before I say you all go home disappointed. How’s that lube going into her ass. I told the lad that’s fingering her ass to put a condom on. All change. You lay on your back on the floor. Emma sit on his cock. And slowly ride him. Emma did as she was told. Like a good girl. Sitting cow girl and lowering herself down on the cock. She leans forward and takes the cock balls deep. As she leans forward her lubed ass is easily accessible from behind. Cock where you just had your fingers for the last 10 minutes boy. And go easy for a start. Your big lad. He positions himself behind knelt on one knee and the other higher so he’s lined up perfectly for entery. Emma’s cunt is naturally tight but when she takes to cock one there one in her ass she’s super tight. She rocks forward and back on the cock in her cunt. The lad on top eases his hard cock into her willing ass. And slowly fucks it. The feeling of been so full and the little pain of your ass been filled. Instantly makes her cum again. A big leg shaking orgasm shakes through her.

By *lirts.R.usCouple 15 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Shes having fun lucky guys

By *igtattodeanMan 15 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

This is hot

scunny

I think she’s a luck girl !!

Lichfield

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 15 weeks ago

Manchester

By *aconteur69111Man 15 weeks ago

eastbourne

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

scunny

Chapter 6

Emma was loving the fucking she was taking. Rolling orgasms rolled through her body. The lad with his cock in her mouth wants to get his share. Telling the lad in her ass it’s his turn. Unwrapped a condom and took her in the ass. Deep and fast he fucked her. The lad underneath her still hard and enjoying the feeling of her tight cunt and the feeling of a cock fucking her hard in the ass. I told the lad who had just pulled out her ass to remove his condom and come here. I got to my knees and took him in my mouth felling his balls and with one hand. The lad that first cum in Emma’s mouth was wanking himself hard and moved to the front of Emma so she could suck him again. Four young lads four hard cocks all in one hole or a mouth.

highworth

Brilliant.. bet those lads are having the time of their lives!!

scunny

Right it’s out for the vote. Where do the lads finish?? Best suggestion get wrote into the next chapter!!

By *enny12370Man 15 weeks ago

fareham

Got to be a good facial and running down her tits.

highworth

"Got to be a good facial and running down her tits. "

Agree!

By *om Bert2020Man 15 weeks ago

Swansea / Jersey

By *untooMan 15 weeks ago

manchester

Good story

By *ornysouthwalesMan 15 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Mouths pussy and ass all condoms off

By *cott60Man 15 weeks ago

Perth

Great story

scunny

Chapter 7

Emma was well and truly fucked the young fit lads had fucked her hard and fast. The lad in her ass pulled out. Saying she so tight I’m struggling to control myself. All the lads were ready to empty there balls. I told them all to stop. I help Emma get off the lad below her they where a stick sweaty mess. Emma’s legs had gone and she was wobbly. I sat her on the stool and sat next to her to keep her from falling off. She was dizzy from countless rolling orgasms. Cum lads cover my wife one by one. Face !! Emma opened her mouth. Her face was already a mess from all the face fucking and gagging. Her makeup and mascara had run down her face. The lads removed there condoms and stood around us. Emma played with the first lad’s balls as he wanked himself. The lad nearest me offerd me his cock. I sucked him and wank another. Emma was wanking the four. The first lad was close. Emma could feel his balls twitch. She moved her mouth nearer him. Wanting all his load. He shot it start down her throat. A big load. More than a mouthful. And before she could swallow it was running down her chin. She swallowed quickly and licked her lips. Quite a lot had run down her chin and on too her breasts. He moved away. Been replaced with the lad Emma was wanking.

By *akbearMan 15 weeks ago

Newbury

Great.

Lichfield

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 15 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *rowsing86Man 15 weeks ago

North west

By *ndrea54TV/TS 15 weeks ago

cambridge

God this is so hot

By *-allthewayMan 15 weeks ago

Claydon

scunny

Chapter 8

She stated wanking harder and faster on the second lad. He started to grunt. She opens her mouth taking just his bell end in her mouth. He too cums hard after been in her pussy for the last 40 minutes. Emma greedly gulps the lot down and suck the last drop out of him. He kisses her on the forehead and thanks her. Before moving away. I stop sucking and wanking the last two lads and they move next to Emma. Cover her face lads. Emma hands behind your back. She did as she was told. I reached round and held her hands tight. Close your mouth babe. I want you to take a facial. Cum lads make a mess of her pretty face. They both started wanking fast. Don’t miss lads. The move closer. Within seconds there. Both grunting. Two perfect cum shots. One in each eye. Pump after pump both again big loads. Her face was covered in runny spunk. Her eyes were especially they were stuck together. Blinking and struggling to see

By *aughtywifeyWoman 15 weeks ago

close

close

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 15 weeks ago

Essex

scunny

Chapter 9

I stood up. Right lads you have had your fun. Now leave us to clean up. They all thanked Em. One lad toke her hand and kissed it. They dressed I showed them the door and they left respectful. I returned to the lounge. Emma was now sat on the floor. She was a mess. Face caked in spunk. Pussy red and swollen. Ass streached and sore. I took her hand. Pulled her to her feet. Pushed her hair back from her face. And kissed her. I could taste salty spunk as I did. I licked her right cheek. Removing some cum. And swollowed it. Kissing her passionately again. Wrapping my arm around her. I hugged her. Spunk was still covering her breast and running south. I picked her up in my arms. Carrying her to the bedroom still kissing and licking her lips.

Essex

"Chapter 9

I stood up. Right lads you have had your fun. Now leave us to clean up. They all thanked Em. One lad toke her hand and kissed it. They dressed I showed them the door and they left respectful. I returned to the lounge. Emma was now sat on the floor. She was a mess. Face caked in spunk. Pussy red and swollen. Ass streached and sore. I took her hand. Pulled her to her feet. Pushed her hair back from her face. And kissed her. I could taste salty spunk as I did. I licked her right cheek. Removing some cum. And swollowed it. Kissing her passionately again. Wrapping my arm around her. I hugged her. Spunk was still covering her breast and running south. I picked her up in my arms. Carrying her to the bedroom still kissing and licking her lips. "

scunny

"Chapter 9

I stood up. Right lads you have had your fun. Now leave us to clean up. They all thanked Em. One lad toke her hand and kissed it. They dressed I showed them the door and they left respectful. I returned to the lounge. Emma was now sat on the floor. She was a mess. Face caked in spunk. Pussy red and swollen. Ass streached and sore. I took her hand. Pulled her to her feet. Pushed her hair back from her face. And kissed her. I could taste salty spunk as I did. I licked her right cheek. Removing some cum. And swollowed it. Kissing her passionately again. Wrapping my arm around her. I hugged her. Spunk was still covering her breast and running south. I picked her up in my arms. Carrying her to the bedroom still kissing and licking her lips. "

You like

Essex

"Chapter 9

I stood up. Right lads you have had your fun. Now leave us to clean up. They all thanked Em. One lad toke her hand and kissed it. They dressed I showed them the door and they left respectful. I returned to the lounge. Emma was now sat on the floor. She was a mess. Face caked in spunk. Pussy red and swollen. Ass streached and sore. I took her hand. Pulled her to her feet. Pushed her hair back from her face. And kissed her. I could taste salty spunk as I did. I licked her right cheek. Removing some cum. And swollowed it. Kissing her passionately again. Wrapping my arm around her. I hugged her. Spunk was still covering her breast and running south. I picked her up in my arms. Carrying her to the bedroom still kissing and licking her lips.

You like "

Love this

scunny

"Chapter 9

You like

Love this "

It’s not finished yet !!

Essex

Good

scunny

"Good "

Would you two live this out ?? And film ??

Essex

"Good

Would you two live this out ?? And film ?? "

Of course, Mr has done similar already with an ex

By *erri AnneTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow what was the lads reaction to you suckling too

scunny

Chapter 10

I laid Em down on the bed. Removed my clothes. What I saw in front of me was amazing. My wife truly satisfied. She was literally fucked. And a mess. The lads had cum in her mouth and on her face. But it had run down her breasts belly and on to here pussy. I kneeled on the end of the bed. I lifted her stockinged foot and kissed her toes. She loves me kissing and sucking her toes. But I had better things to do right now. I kissed my way up her leg. Spreading her wide. Lowering my head. Kissing both inner thigh. The smell was just fantastic. A mix of sweat and sex. I put both my hand behind her knees and pushed them up. I could now see her gapping ass. Lowering my head I kiss the redness around her anus. Softly running my tongue I could tastes the lube. EM moaned softly. In moved back to kissing and licking her inner thigh. This was a sweaty sweet taste. A mix of her cunt juice and sweat. I ran my tongue up the fold of skin between thigh and pussy. Up over her mound. Spunk. The lads spunk had reached the little strip of her pubic hair. I licked it up and swallowed. My head drops back down the other side fold. To the other thigh. Em put her hand on the back of my head. And pulled me to her pussy. Tongue out. I run it up between her lips. She gasps when it touches her sensitive clit

scunny

"Wow what was the lads reaction to you suckling too "

Unsure to start. I think Em had told them about me on the way back

scunny

"Good

Would you two live this out ?? And film ??

Of course, Mr has done similar already with an ex"

And now your a cum hungry girl

close

highworth

Amazing. Good girl Emma!!

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 15 weeks ago

south coast IOW

I have had several people comment to me privately about this post. I am not the op so any comments on the story should be directed at the OP. Also comments should be kept to the forum please.

By *lderWiserNowMan 15 weeks ago

Kettering

scunny

Chapter 11

Em bucks and tries to close her legs on me. Her clit is tender and to sensitive to touch. I push her knees apart. telling her to behave or her soar ass with get my belt. She look at me and smiles. Later I tell her. I drop back down licking her lower belly. Clean up as I work up her body. Removing and eating cum as I do. Her belly button is full. My tongue goes in and around making sure I get every bit. Up to her breasts. I suck up from here breast held it in my mouth. Moved up and kissed her open mouths and transferred the contents of my mouth into hers. She swallowed and kissed me passionately licking my lips and face. Dropping back down I to her breasts and paying special attention to her nipples. Softly bit each one making her moan. Moving up level I lay next to her and pull her close. Whispering in her ear how proud a husband I am for having such a hot wife

By *evonFbsCouple 15 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Lichfield

By *D123Man 15 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *aughty older 50Man 15 weeks ago

Ballymena

By *ememberTheNameMan 15 weeks ago

barnsley

"Chapter 4

Emma says who’s next. I step in. Right lads let turn her over on this stool. I toke Emma’s hand. Helped her stand. I made her bend over the stool. I directed one lad to move in front of her. Emma took him in her mouth. I told another to put a condom on and take her from behind. I went to the bedroom to fetch the lube. On my return Emma was spit roasted. Deep throating the lad stood in font of her. And the lad from behind was fucking her hard doggy from behind. I handed the lube to the lad that was kneeling next to her. He was playing with her clit and breasts. Keep working on her clit and don’t stop I told him and finger this lube into her ass ready for you to take it. Emma was close to her first orgasm. I told the lad that had cum in her mouth to kneel and hold her hand. And to slap her ass if he thought she wasn’t sucking his makes cock hard enough. Emma was drooling on the cock in her mouth as the young lad face fucked her. Gasping for breath the first orgasm ripped through her arching her back she pushed back on the cock from behind "

By *erri AnneTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wonderful story

By *ike231251Man 15 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 15 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Chapter 1

Me and Emma go out for a drink. It’s Friday night. Town is busy. We end up in a bar. Late and both tipsy. We sat at the bar. A group of lads walk in and order drinks. We get talking to them. There down for the rugby tomorrow. We laugh and joke for a while. I go for a wee. On my return Emma is surrounded by the lads. Flirting and one had his hand on her thighs too. She looks at me. I smile and knod at her. She knows I’m happy for her to go further with this. I order myself a drink and sit at a table to watch this develop. Emma is in full flirt mode. Her hands all over the four of them. They know I’m watching and a little unsure. I just smile and raise my glass to them one of the lads moves his hand to Emma’s inner thigh. To his surprise soon discover’s she not wearing knickers. I see Emma open her legs slightly. I know by the look on Emma’s face the lad has his fingers on her clit. One of the other lads has a hand on Emma’s thigh now. She’s surrounded by the four of them. Two hands on her pussy now. Or fingers in by the look of it. The lad on the right pulls his hand away. His fingers glistening with her juices. He sucks them. I’ve finished my drink. Picking up my phone I text Emma. “See you 5 at home. Don’t fuck till I’m there to watch”"

Sounds like my kind of fun

If Giuseppe me in a skirt I’m more then likely not wearing knickers

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 15 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *j and c 2Couple 15 weeks ago

mullingar

scunny

New story starts Monday. Birthday girl !!

By *aughtywifeyWoman 14 weeks ago

close

By *an4Fun121Man 14 weeks ago

Leicester

By *rgasmdonorMan 14 weeks ago

millstreet

By *ilf hunter hull OP   Man 14 weeks ago

scunny