FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > North Wales hotel

North Wales hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bession OP   Man 17 weeks ago

MANCHESTER

Hello a good relaxing weekend was. Needed so just finished a week of 12hour nights finished at 7am a female friend booked a hotel for us bag packed she picked me up of we went to Llandudno a fun weekend drinks food go up the mountain beach enjoying some relaxing fun we stopped for some food then got too the hotel 11 am met the hotel hotel owners nice couple only a small hotel I guess 10 rooms we was shown our room well we kissed and then touching each other she smiled and started to strip to her sexy underwear she sat on the bed as her legs started open wider I removed my clothes I pressed my naked body against her opened legs she could feel my hard penis against her panties kissing her lips neck I removed her bra and rubbing her breast and kissing them down to her panties

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 17 weeks ago

Warrington

MANCHESTER

Next part as I am very close my hands slide inside the panties slowly pulling them down and rubbing my tongue against her she was getting excited and enjoying what was happening earlier as we arrived at the room door I did notice the floor near the door did creek so is someone listening this makes me horny and wants me to enjoy making jan cum she wants to make love she gets in bed together we touch each other both when I hear the noise again I creep to the door and hear someone breathing very heavy jan was now asleep lol I left a note going for a run went down stairs the hotel owner she there I asked could I have a drink tea or something else lager please we started chatting but quiet today she the other guests are out my husband gone fishing for afternoon so just you and the staff no staff after 2 back at 6pm ok we’re is jan she asked in bed asleep lol she asked if needed any thing before she got on with her work I said you’re the boss why don’t you have a break with me she said okay got a drink took her shoes off sat closer to me I could see 2 of the buttons on her shirt was open and her legs are now on a coffee table which made her skirt go a bit above the knees i was getting a little excited about now can I ask she said I passed your room door and couldn’t help but hear some noises okay I was giving jan a massage head shoulders back would you like to know any more Yes tell me what you did well she removed her top skirt and just had bra panties on I took her to the bed and massage her remove the bra kissing neck back spine down to her panties she tuned into her back and slowly doing the same neck breast hips thighs and as she opened her legs my mouth ?? kissing her vigorously touching her with my tongue ?? I looked at her and smiled I new you was listening at the door did she cum yes I said did you cum no I replied that’s not good have you ever played with your self in front of a woman yes I have one minute she locked the hotel door and walk back to me with a towel sit on the towel naked and play with yourself okay you need to see some big boobs and took her bra off I was rubbing my penis and getting wet sticky come here and cum on my tits I did and rubbing penis and balls in my cum started licking them off we dressed and she kissed me and smiled your lips will be kissing my pussy tomorrow right

By *lderWiserNowMan 17 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *os1Man 17 weeks ago

mogan

Waw mmm

By *iscoman7771000Man 17 weeks ago

birmingham

MANCHESTER

Hi well next part I got dressed went back to my room jan Was awake she asked are you ok yes I said just going for shower I will join you okay I said then we go get some food and drinks after as we was leaving we passed the owners of the hotel have a good evening thanks I asked him any good nice pasta restaurant yes she said I think it has the best cream sauce in town on the pasta so off we went much later after drinks back at the hotel we went to the bar the she was serving drinks she asked jan if she had the pasta yes it was it was exciting watching them chatting knowing what happened and what going to happen sometime soon I was horny we left as I looked back she put a finger a little down here breast and licking as if she was licking my cum off her self I put my hand to my ear as if I was listening

By *iscoman7771000Man 17 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

» Add a new message to this topic