FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > describe the ideal woman you would like to fuck

describe the ideal woman you would like to fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oward777 OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Truro

The woman I like is petite 5 foot to 5‘2“ in height size 8 to 10 dress size i love, blonde hair, but don’t mind any colour, small firm tits, nice nipples, good pair of legs and a smooth, shaved pussy, : and dresses very smartly, but sexy, always like to see a woman with stockings or hold-ups on very high heel shoes

If there’s anyone that fits that description, any age weather she is married with a partner, single, or any other status in the Cornwall or Truro area would love to see her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

My sister

By *onningtonplumberMan 19 weeks ago

Donnington

That's a hard one, to choose just one? If weird science we're true then

4'11"

Ginger long flowing thick hair

Size 8

22 inch waist

32E bust

Girl next door looks

Intelligent

Trimmed not shaved

Tight knee length shirt

White blouse

All white lingerie bra, thong and suspenders, black sheer stockings.

Red 3" heels

Yep that'd tick a few off the bucket list

By *ames WhyteMan 19 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

That description reminds me of an ex. We had 30 months together, easily the best fuck of my life in every way.

By *asyGent75Man 19 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 25/01/24 16:03:53]

By *ichtea284Man 19 weeks ago

Beccles

Tall, slim, long legs, large breasts, firm ass, long light brown hair, athletic, mid twenties...oh hang on I've just described wife's neice. That would definately tick one off the bucket list

By *ilcan5328Man 19 weeks ago

swansea

Omfg iv had her and lost her she was an affair for 6 months 5:11 to 6ft in heels always smelling beautiful dark hair sexy red slutty lips and always in suspenders and thongs and what a dirty bitch broke my heart

By *asyGent75Man 19 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

I like them little pocket rocket sort of females, perky titties with an awesome ass

By *unfree2015Man 19 weeks ago

omagh

As much as your concentrating on size etc - I at this stage of life believe being open minded - spontaneous- and able and willing to supprise are more than important than looks - I was married to a lady who didn’t do any of the above - hard work - saying that Serinda Swan (Reacher series) wldnt say no !!

By *unfree2015Man 19 weeks ago

omagh

As much as your concentrating on size etc - I at this stage of life believe being open minded - spontaneous- and able and willing to supprise are more than important than looks - I was married to a lady who didn’t do any of the above - hard work - saying that Serinda Swan (Reacher series) wldnt say no !!

» Add a new message to this topic