FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold Holiday

Cuckold Holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

Weston

Lola and I are a returning cuckold couple, after a break of around 8 years. This true story contains an update on what I thought was happening back then vs what actually did take place; its a kind of a warning for those wannabe cucks that don't consider the whole picture and only seeing their own fantasy being played out.

So.

Its a bit long but its a lot to cover! Joe writing btw.

Very shocked to be hearing after all these years about the sex between Nick and Lola that they had behind my back. Shocked and very turned on!

So Nick and I hadn’t spoken in a good few years but we find ourselves back in another band, the way that jobbing musicians do!

We get chatting. It’s all pretty good natured at first of course, but I’m always aware he’s got the upper hand. Then, to my nervous trepidation, he seemingly innocently asks after Lola and I say she’s really good and to this he says he really misses her and the time they had. Sorry, what? The time they had. No filter, in front of everyone there.

I’m a bit taken aback by how direct this comment is as he’s said it in front of the band we now are in. He laughs when he sees my face. Mike is the first to chime in and just says ‘I wish I’d been in a band like that, sounds very friendly!’, to which Nick quickly responds ‘Mate, by the time I’d been seeing Lola for about a month, everyone connected with the band knew I was fucking her.’

They used to ask if it was just him she was fucking and one in particular always kept on to her to see if he could get to fuck her. But she stayed loyal to him. It was kind of an in joke behind my back in the band. We didn’t want to hurt your feelings, but, we were fairly open, eh Joe?!’ and just shrugged his shoulders.

The new band guys just looked on, shocked at what Nick had just said. We were all fairly pissed at this point and with booze comes revelation. And fuck did I get it that night!

Nick humiliated me with what really happened while he was banging my beautiful wife, quite extensively over a few months - and he boasted to me that most nights, even after having a long sex session with my knowledge - even if I wasn’t present always - they were deliberately having secret sessions whilst I slept or at work or away on business. This was so that they could have their own intimate time away from me interfering at all. Just like any cheating couple really. In his words: in front of me they had sex, but when it was just them, they were making love.

I should be angry but it honestly turns me on so much. The times they spent just together in the bed at the caravan when I was laying next door were a prime example.

He’d come away with us at our invitation, though I do remember Lola being against a total swap, or so she said. We had arrived in the early hours, driving down after a gig. Lola had gone ahead and prepared the caravan for us. So around 3am we arrived. As soon as we were through the door, she was up and buzzing around Nick. Not paying really any attention to me and instead sat with Nick on the sofa with her legs across his lap, while I fixed some drinks. She was wearing a short nightie and looked sleepy sexy.

Now. The deal was that they would be sharing the only double bed room as a couple, with me next door in a single. They’d said that sex sessions would be shared but that the bed time routine would be purely for sleep. But in this first night I was to spend my only night - or what remained - with her.

I was so excited to be with her in bed, thinking I might get a little attention or at the least a cuddle, especially as I stared at her legs in that nightie. But my excitement was cruelly cut short. How wrong I was to believe them.

They said that actually they’d always planned to bin me off, just to see the look on my face and that it would be a waste of a night for them as they couldn’t wait to be together and that the arrangement would start now.

‘Lola, you should’ve heard him on the way down in the van, saying how much he wanted to fuck you when he got here! I didn’t say a word…pathetic really!’ Nick said and laughed in my face.

‘What the fuck? Him fuck me? I’d like to see him attempt to get into my knickers. He knows my pussy belongs to you now baby,’ and with that gave Nick the most massive snog in front of me.

‘Yea, well mine is twice the size of his. He should stay in here while we go to bed. Do the dishes and be humiliated like the cuck he is!’ Nick said and they both grinned.

I didn’t say anything, but instead looked down at the floor. She took a little pity on me at this point. ‘Hey, don’t be sad, this was all your idea, remember? She smiled wickedly. I weakly smiled back. But just as quickly I was given a peck on the cheek and they scarpered off to bed. So nothing for me then except maybe the prospect of something the next day perhaps.

We had what was to the outside world a pretty normal day on our first day. We all got up late and spent the day just like tourists, of course they were together and holding hands and kissing openly, which was their right of course. They even wheeled the pushchair together, leaving me just to straggle behind, watching and knowing they were falling deeper.

Around 5pm, as we sat on the balcony of the caravan, I suggested to them that if they wanted to go into the village for drinks, I’d happily look after our daughter if they wanted more time to themselves – just to be on a date like ordinary couples. They both beamed and said they’d love to, but that they promised not to be too long. So, around 6, after a shower and change they prepared to leave. My mind was racing but kept calm in front of them. Just as they were leaving, Lola said ‘not sure how long we’ll be, but no wanking while we’re gone ok!’ and laughed as she kissed me goodbye. He got in my car and drove them off for their date. My tiny cock was so hard!

So when they left, they went to the village pub and had a few drinks and were all over each other, deliberately making sure not to update me. It was there they planned and fantasised about a weekend away just them and being able to fuck just when they wanted. After a few hours, they made their way back to me, stopping off in a layby by all accounts, where Nick had Lola suck his cock for ages, before eventually getting back to me.

They breezed in around 10:30, Lola quite tipsy and very flirty. ‘Hey, you had a nice time while we were out?’ she said and gave my cock a squeeze! ‘Just imagining what you’ve been doing and hoping you’ve had fun together’ I said. ‘Good cucky, did you get drinks ready?’ Nick said and smirked at me. ‘Yes all set out for you’ and I Pointed to the chilled prosecco ready on the table. ‘Shall I pour you a glass each?’ I asked and they both nodded. As they did, they both sunk onto the sofa. They snogged each other’s faces for ages and during this time his jeans were ripped off and she was in just a t shirt.

She swung herself on to his lap, straddling him. His rigid dick was soon pushing at her pussy and the second lot of unprotected sex that day began! I asked if she was enjoying herself, and she just looked over shoulder at me and said ‘why, are you watching, you dirty perv?’ but before I could answer, she leant forward to Nick and as he bit her boobs all over she just said to him loudly ‘your cock does my head in, reaches so deep’ and began to really ride him hard! She was then spun round by her lover so that she was sat on his dick but facing me, a position I could only dream of attempting.

‘Joe, come here and help to hold your wife on my dick while she rides me.’ I did as I was told knelt before them both and Lola put her arms on my shoulders, lost in her third orgasm in about half an hour! She slowed and eased herself off him and gazed at him. ‘That was amazing’ she cooed and she bagen to stroke his sopping wet cock. As she kissed him, she knelt alongside him on the sofa. When I asked her to move her arm so that I could see I was snapped at! ‘You’re just the sub, remember, you don’t get to decide!’

After a few minutes of this however, he pushed her down to the floor and she was now bent before him, wantonly sucking and slurping his dick, occasionally coming up to kiss him and then kissing lovingly over his body. She spent ages delicately licking his balls and stroking him all over, sending him wild. As he approached orgasm, he said to her ‘you love taking all of my cock don’t you?’ and with her giving appreciative moans, he erupted into her mouth. I said at that moment that she’d never taken my cock like that in twelve years. She looked at me wickedly and swallowed all his cum, kissing his cock and moving up to him to cuddle in as he recovered. I was truly humiliated at that point as I held off cumming in my hand.

He then changed places with her and began to wank her and eat her pussy, she was in entranced by his tongue and came within minutes of this frantic finger fucking, his big hands in her pussy and over er breasts. But he then shocked her by suddenly sitting up – his cock rigid once more and slammed into her. She begged him to cum inside her so she feel his hot semen inside her. She stared into his eyes, fingered her clit, with her wedding ring still on, then pulled him into her and gripped his tight young bum, kissing him as he exploded into her yet again. As he did, she cradled his face, kissing franticly and whispering to each other.

As they recovered, I was told I wasn’t needed any longer that night and to go to bed. They said they wanted time to themselves. ‘See you in the morning, hope you get some sleep, we’ll keep the noise down, promise!’ she laughed.

So I slunk of to my tiny single bunk and tried hard not to miss any noises!But nothing. And so it went on like this: I would be lying awake for ages each night, waiting for noises and wanking as slowly as I could thinking about what might be happening. But I’d always fall asleep before anything did!

So every night, they’d be waiting til I was sound asleep before making love for an hour at a time and with my wife cuddling into him after. Her cunt was full of his cum this meant, as condoms were never used between them, and as much as I would’ve loved to be invited to clean her if allowed, they chose to simply wipe it away and deny me that.

Only on one morning, did they choose to make sufficient noises to make it blatant of their actions. And in fairness afterwards, she did come into my room. She lifted up the shirt she was wearing of his and backed onto my face and allowed me to lick his cum out of her. He was stood in the doorway and they just chatted while I cleaned her as if nothing was happening. Like a further degradation.

I attempted to reach up and feel her tits. I was shot down straight away! ‘Oh hurry up cuck and wank off. You’ve only got a couple of minutes and then I’m getting off you!’ And so of course I wanked and came quickly. Directly I was finished she lifted herself off and went back to bed with him. They both stood for a second and kissed each other. ‘Disgusting little perv, that’s the last time this week!’ He said.

That’s more than just role play. That is a loving relationship conducted just for themselves. I wondered if she had ever swallowed or took his cum in her mouth - something she said she always hated doing. Again, I’ve learnt that she had done so many times. This level of commitment to him leads me to think she must have been eager to please and that she actually loved it with him.

The times I would discuss the previous night and thought we were talking about the same thing when all the time they’d be giggling behind my back.

I can see how it would’ve first happened as they always slept alongside each other with her in the middle of us both when we were back at our home in our super king size bed.

So it would be natural I guess. Cuddling each other at first, her leant into him. Then I’d be asleep and with zeds from me, I bet she would turn over and her hand would then wander over his chest, down over his tight little stomach and they would kiss. I’m sure his hard cock would then be stroked and it would go from there.

They probably got away with it once like this and then liked it so much they more or less always did it. As he had this skill of fucking her while laying on their sides that’s exactly how they got away with it for so long. Don’t know how she didn’t get pregnant by him as he’s extremely virile. Maybe she did but then had a morning after pill lol! If she had carried his baby I would’ve been expected to bring the child up, but always in the knowledge that they’d made the baby together.

When I mentioned the pregnancy thing to Nick he was excited by this and said he would’ve taken great delight in knocking her up as he called it. ‘Yeah, I would’ve called in most Saturdays to make sure you were being the kid up, then send you out the house with it while I fucked your wife again and again. I know she loved to do it more than once in a fuck session. And you’d be down the park clearing up baby sick!’ I was appalled but again - stiff as I was indeed a dirty perv when it came to their relationship.

It also explains why I never got to make love to my wife during their time together and tbh ever since. But then she was always too tired or whatever but always made 5 mins before bed to help me get off if I to were ask nicely.

It would start with me led on my back and she’d kneel besides me, so that I could feel her ass and play a little with her pussy for a few seconds. She would tell me about how Nick fucked her so well and how she longed for his young cock all the time. She would have her hand on my balls and together with me stroking myself I would cum so fast and hard, to which she would at the end say she still loved me.

As an update to this humiliation, my erectile disfunction means that I am permanently soft these days, no matter how turned on I might be. So when I am lucky enough to have her even wank or even stroke me a bit, she literally calls it a flap of skin. She also says she’s bored by it and that she feels sorry for my cock. When I pretend like it’s a big one she laughs and slaps my balls hard. She will then remind me that she has big dick whenever she pleases.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ast_jjMan 15 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Great insight Joe.

I'm always interested in getting an insight to the cuck view and perspective.

As someone who has met cuckold couples of varying degrees on the scale, I always try understand how the cuck enjoys it and what their needs are.

By *rowsing86Man 15 weeks ago

North west

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

Weston

Thanks for your understanding with the cuckold scenario.

This time around it’s much simpler for us. There are no tick lists this time as we’ve done so many taboos it’s now much more about getting the fucks we want, rather than fitting into some low intelligence paradigm, which is how it started back then.

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

Weston

Hope this true account helped a few of you out there xx

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 14 weeks ago

Herne Bay

"Hope this true account helped a few of you out there xx"

Love the insights. But seeing pics, fully understand why Lola had to stray

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

By *iquor247Man 14 weeks ago

wirral

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Weston

just to say this was not the first chapter - I kinda posted it the wrong way round! if you look for Our Story From The Start, it gives the perspective of us in a better way

By *igharryMan 13 weeks ago

Manchester

Bookmark

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Weston

"Bookmark "

Glad you like. Written about a dozen true accounts of various things that have happened. A couple of fantasies. I always separate the fact and fiction.

By *wguy100Man 13 weeks ago

Exeter

By *lippy02Man 12 weeks ago

edinburgh

By *eterinpantiesukMan 12 weeks ago

southam

excellent

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Weston

"Great insight Joe.

I'm always interested in getting an insight to the cuck view and perspective.

As someone who has met cuckold couples of varying degrees on the scale, I always try understand how the cuck enjoys it and what their needs are. "

i would describe it as headfuckingly erotic, taking in all the aspects from all concerned

By *j and c 2Couple 11 weeks ago

mullingar

By *estonfuncoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

weston super mare

Would love a cuckold relationship

By *axixxxMan 10 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *wguy100Man 10 weeks ago

Exeter

By *akedsparkyMan 10 weeks ago

near bi

By *he normsterMan 10 weeks ago

belfast

Wish you all the best matey

By *ustSteve89Man 10 weeks ago

Chipping Campden

"Lola and I are a returning cuckold couple, after a break of around 8 years. This true story contains an update on what I thought was happening back then vs what actually did take place; its a kind of a warning for those wannabe cucks that don't consider the whole picture and only seeing their own fantasy being played out.

So.

Very shocked to be hearing after all these years about the sex between Nick and Lola that they had behind my back. Shocked and very turned on!

So Nick and I hadn’t spoken in a good few years but we find ourselves back in another band, the way that jobbing musicians do!

We get chatting. It’s all pretty good natured at first of course, but I’m always aware he’s got the upper hand. Then, to my nervous trepidation, he seemingly innocently asks after Lola and I say she’s really good and to this he says he really misses her and the time they had. Sorry, what? The time they had. No filter, in front of everyone there.

I’m a bit taken aback by how direct this comment is as he’s said it in front of the band we now are in. He laughs when he sees my face. Mike is the first to chime in and just says ‘I wish I’d been in a band like that, sounds very friendly!’, to which Nick quickly responds ‘Mate, by the time I’d been seeing Lola for about a month, everyone connected with the band knew I was fucking her.’

They used to ask if it was just him she was fucking and one in particular always kept on to her to see if he could get to fuck her. But she stayed loyal to him. It was kind of an in joke behind my back in the band. We didn’t want to hurt your feelings, but, we were fairly open, eh Joe?!’ and just shrugged his shoulders.

The new band guys just looked on, shocked at what Nick had just said. We were all fairly pissed at this point and with booze comes revelation. And fuck did I get it that night!

Nick humiliated me with what really happened while he was banging my beautiful wife, quite extensively over a few months - and he boasted to me that most nights, even after having a long sex session with my knowledge - even if I wasn’t present always - they were deliberately having secret sessions whilst I slept or at work or away on business. This was so that they could have their own intimate time away from me interfering at all. Just like any cheating couple really. In his words: in front of me they had sex, but when it was just them, they were making love.

I should be angry but it honestly turns me on so much. The times they spent just together in the bed at the caravan when I was laying next door were a prime example.

He’d come away with us at our invitation, though I do remember Lola being against a total swap, or so she said. We had arrived in the early hours, driving down after a gig. Lola had gone ahead and prepared the caravan for us. So around 3am we arrived. As soon as we were through the door, she was up and buzzing around Nick. Not paying really any attention to me and instead sat with Nick on the sofa with her legs across his lap, while I fixed some drinks. She was wearing a short nightie and looked sleepy sexy.

Now. The deal was that they would be sharing the only double bed room as a couple, with me next door in a single. They’d said that sex sessions would be shared but that the bed time routine would be purely for sleep. But in this first night I was to spend my only night - or what remained - with her.

I was so excited to be with her in bed, thinking I might get a little attention or at the least a cuddle, especially as I stared at her legs in that nightie. But my excitement was cruelly cut short. How wrong I was to believe them.

They said that actually they’d always planned to bin me off, just to see the look on my face and that it would be a waste of a night for them as they couldn’t wait to be together and that the arrangement would start now.

‘Lola, you should’ve heard him on the way down in the van, saying how much he wanted to fuck you when he got here! I didn’t say a word…pathetic really!’ Nick said and laughed in my face.

‘What the fuck? Him fuck me? I’d like to see him attempt to get into my knickers. He knows my pussy belongs to you now baby,’ and with that gave Nick the most massive snog in front of me.

‘Yea, well mine is twice the size of his. He should stay in here while we go to bed. Do the dishes and be humiliated like the cuck he is!’ Nick said and they both grinned.

I didn’t say anything, but instead looked down at the floor. She took a little pity on me at this point. ‘Hey, don’t be sad, this was all your idea, remember? She smiled wickedly. I weakly smiled back. But just as quickly I was given a peck on the cheek and they scarpered off to bed. So nothing for me then except maybe the prospect of something the next day perhaps.

We had what was to the outside world a pretty normal day on our first day. We all got up late and spent the day just like tourists, of course they were together and holding hands and kissing openly, which was their right of course. They even wheeled the pushchair together, leaving me just to straggle behind, watching and knowing they were falling deeper.

Around 5pm, as we sat on the balcony of the caravan, I suggested to them that if they wanted to go into the village for drinks, I’d happily look after our daughter if they wanted more time to themselves – just to be on a date like ordinary couples. They both beamed and said they’d love to, but that they promised not to be too long. So, around 6, after a shower and change they prepared to leave. My mind was racing but kept calm in front of them. Just as they were leaving, Lola said ‘not sure how long we’ll be, but no wanking while we’re gone ok!’ and laughed as she kissed me goodbye. He got in my car and drove them off for their date. My tiny cock was so hard!

So when they left, they went to the village pub and had a few drinks and were all over each other, deliberately making sure not to update me. It was there they planned and fantasised about a weekend away just them and being able to fuck just when they wanted. After a few hours, they made their way back to me, stopping off in a layby by all accounts, where Nick had Lola suck his cock for ages, before eventually getting back to me.

They breezed in around 10:30, Lola quite tipsy and very flirty. ‘Hey, you had a nice time while we were out?’ she said and gave my cock a squeeze! ‘Just imagining what you’ve been doing and hoping you’ve had fun together’ I said. ‘Good cucky, did you get drinks ready?’ Nick said and smirked at me. ‘Yes all set out for you’ and I Pointed to the chilled prosecco ready on the table. ‘Shall I pour you a glass each?’ I asked and they both nodded. As they did, they both sunk onto the sofa. They snogged each other’s faces for ages and during this time his jeans were ripped off and she was in just a t shirt.

She swung herself on to his lap, straddling him. His rigid dick was soon pushing at her pussy and the second lot of unprotected sex that day began! I asked if she was enjoying herself, and she just looked over shoulder at me and said ‘why, are you watching, you dirty perv?’ but before I could answer, she leant forward to Nick and as he bit her boobs all over she just said to him loudly ‘your cock does my head in, reaches so deep’ and began to really ride him hard! She was then spun round by her lover so that she was sat on his dick but facing me, a position I could only dream of attempting.

‘Joe, come here and help to hold your wife on my dick while she rides me.’ I did as I was told knelt before them both and Lola put her arms on my shoulders, lost in her third orgasm in about half an hour! She slowed and eased herself off him and gazed at him. ‘That was amazing’ she cooed and she bagen to stroke his sopping wet cock. As she kissed him, she knelt alongside him on the sofa. When I asked her to move her arm so that I could see I was snapped at! ‘You’re just the sub, remember, you don’t get to decide!’

After a few minutes of this however, he pushed her down to the floor and she was now bent before him, wantonly sucking and slurping his dick, occasionally coming up to kiss him and then kissing lovingly over his body. She spent ages delicately licking his balls and stroking him all over, sending him wild. As he approached orgasm, he said to her ‘you love taking all of my cock don’t you?’ and with her giving appreciative moans, he erupted into her mouth. I said at that moment that she’d never taken my cock like that in twelve years. She looked at me wickedly and swallowed all his cum, kissing his cock and moving up to him to cuddle in as he recovered. I was truly humiliated at that point as I held off cumming in my hand.

He then changed places with her and began to wank her and eat her pussy, she was in entranced by his tongue and came within minutes of this frantic finger fucking, his big hands in her pussy and over er breasts. But he then shocked her by suddenly sitting up – his cock rigid once more and slammed into her. She begged him to cum inside her so she feel his hot semen inside her. She stared into his eyes, fingered her clit, with her wedding ring still on, then pulled him into her and gripped his tight young bum, kissing him as he exploded into her yet again. As he did, she cradled his face, kissing franticly and whispering to each other.

As they recovered, I was told I wasn’t needed any longer that night and to go to bed. They said they wanted time to themselves. ‘See you in the morning, hope you get some sleep, we’ll keep the noise down, promise!’ she laughed.

So I slunk of to my tiny single bunk and tried hard not to miss any noises!But nothing. And so it went on like this: I would be lying awake for ages each night, waiting for noises and wanking as slowly as I could thinking about what might be happening. But I’d always fall asleep before anything did!

So every night, they’d be waiting til I was sound asleep before making love for an hour at a time and with my wife cuddling into him after. Her cunt was full of his cum this meant, as condoms were never used between them, and as much as I would’ve loved to be invited to clean her if allowed, they chose to simply wipe it away and deny me that.

Only on one morning, did they choose to make sufficient noises to make it blatant of their actions. And in fairness afterwards, she did come into my room. She lifted up the shirt she was wearing of his and backed onto my face and allowed me to lick his cum out of her. He was stood in the doorway and they just chatted while I cleaned her as if nothing was happening. Like a further degradation.

I attempted to reach up and feel her tits. I was shot down straight away! ‘Oh hurry up cuck and wank off. You’ve only got a couple of minutes and then I’m getting off you!’ And so of course I wanked and came quickly. Directly I was finished she lifted herself off and went back to bed with him. They both stood for a second and kissed each other. ‘Disgusting little perv, that’s the last time this week!’ He said.

That’s more than just role play. That is a loving relationship conducted just for themselves. I wondered if she had ever swallowed or took his cum in her mouth - something she said she always hated doing. Again, I’ve learnt that she had done so many times. This level of commitment to him leads me to think she must have been eager to please and that she actually loved it with him.

The times I would discuss the previous night and thought we were talking about the same thing when all the time they’d be giggling behind my back.

I can see how it would’ve first happened as they always slept alongside each other with her in the middle of us both when we were back at our home in our super king size bed.

So it would be natural I guess. Cuddling each other at first, her leant into him. Then I’d be asleep and with zeds from me, I bet she would turn over and her hand would then wander over his chest, down over his tight little stomach and they would kiss. I’m sure his hard cock would then be stroked and it would go from there.

They probably got away with it once like this and then liked it so much they more or less always did it. As he had this skill of fucking her while laying on their sides that’s exactly how they got away with it for so long. Don’t know how she didn’t get pregnant by him as he’s extremely virile. Maybe she did but then had a morning after pill lol! If she had carried his baby I would’ve been expected to bring the child up, but always in the knowledge that they’d made the baby together.

When I mentioned the pregnancy thing to Nick he was excited by this and said he would’ve taken great delight in knocking her up as he called it. ‘Yeah, I would’ve called in most Saturdays to make sure you were being the kid up, then send you out the house with it while I fucked your wife again and again. I know she loved to do it more than once in a fuck session. And you’d be down the park clearing up baby sick!’ I was appalled but again - stiff as I was indeed a dirty perv when it came to their relationship.

It also explains why I never got to make love to my wife during their time together and tbh ever since. But then she was always too tired or whatever but always made 5 mins before bed to help me get off if I to were ask nicely.

It would start with me led on my back and she’d kneel besides me, so that I could feel her ass and play a little with her pussy for a few seconds. She would tell me about how Nick fucked her so well and how she longed for his young cock all the time. She would have her hand on my balls and together with me stroking myself I would cum so fast and hard, to which she would at the end say she still loved me.

As an update to this humiliation, my erectile disfunction means that I am permanently soft these days, no matter how turned on I might be. So when I am lucky enough to have her even wank or even stroke me a bit, she literally calls it a flap of skin. She also says she’s bored by it and that she feels sorry for my cock. When I pretend like it’s a big one she laughs and slaps my balls hard. She will then remind me that she has big dick whenever she pleases.

"

This is so hot. Had my mind racing the whole time

By *iquor247Man 10 weeks ago

wirral

By *1nkseekersCouple 10 weeks ago

Bridgwater

Amazing story, thank you for sharing your experiences.

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Weston

thanks Steve. If your mind was racing, imagine how I felt, with Lola getting anything she wanted, but still took more, lucky thing x

Chipping Campden

"thanks Steve. If your mind was racing, imagine how I felt, with Lola getting anything she wanted, but still took more, lucky thing x"

I've had an evening or 2 of cuck experience but never a weeks holiday or lifestyle.

The part where she backed onto your face in the morning was intense!!

You should write another. It was a great read

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Weston

I’ve got several more, factual accounts and I’ve written a couple of fantasy stories. I always say which is which

Chipping Campden

Are they on here?? I'll try to find them

Fact or fiction, a good read is a good read

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Weston

Thanks for your positivity. Much appreciated. You can search by author in the forum I believe.

I do need to upload some more. It’s all written but just with the wrong/right names and places!

Information changed to protect the innocent - and marriages lol

By *ustSteve89Man 9 weeks ago

Chipping Campden

"Thanks for your positivity. Much appreciated. You can search by author in the forum I believe.

I do need to upload some more. It’s all written but just with the wrong/right names and places!

Information changed to protect the innocent - and marriages lol "

Fully respect the need to protect privacy!!

I will try and figure out how to search the forums. Up until now I have just scrolled them and clicked on what seems interesting

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Weston

"Thanks for your positivity. Much appreciated. You can search by author in the forum I believe.

Information changed to protect the innocent - and marriages lol

Fully respect the need to protect privacy!!

I will try and figure out how to search the forums. Up until now I have just scrolled them and clicked on what seems interesting "

You can search via author. So just our profile name xx

Hope that helps

By *ess n BenCouple 9 weeks ago

Didcot

"Lola and I are a returning cuckold couple, after a break of around 8 years. This true story contains an update on what I thought was happening back then vs what actually did take place; its a kind of a warning for those wannabe cucks that don't consider the whole picture and only seeing their own fantasy being played out.

So.

"

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Weston

As the sub in this relationship, its such a massive thrill to know so many guys want to give my wife what I can't. And a few of you really have turned her on. So hoping she finally goes to a club with a boyfriend.

By *outhwestMan 4 weeks ago

Southwest

What a pleasure to read your account of mine and Lola’s relationship.

Of course there are boys missing because you don’t know about them. But then hey, that’s the general idea I suppose!

Lola and I shared a deep and close love around this time, as Joe suggests, we had played historically in front of Joe or indeed in the same bed. But mine and Lola’s time together when the doors were shut was very special.

I remember the times we would casually share a shower together before he returned home, quiet, sensual lovemaking whilst he slept inches away from us…

And of course the holiday in Cornwall. Where Joe was consistently the ‘3rd wheel’ during his own family holiday… I took him fishing, cared for his wife and child, took his wife out on a date and he tagged along in the hope of joining in!

My best memories are of the intense passion and closeness. I was far bigger than Joe (which really isn’t an accolade… everyone is bigger than Joe!) and so Lola craved the depth I could give her. This led to very close and emotionally (and physically!) deep fucking. Lola liked it especially when she lay on her side and I would slide between her thighs to reach even deeper.

And then of course there was the multiple orgasms and the taste of her… and so it was not difficult to spend an entire night making out with Lola… and, indeed that’s just what we did!

Nick xx

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Weston

"What a pleasure to read your account of mine and Lola’s relationship.

Of course there are boys missing because you don’t know about them. But then hey, that’s the general idea I suppose!

Lola and I shared a deep and close love around this time, as Joe suggests, we had played historically in front of Joe or indeed in the same bed. But mine and Lola’s time together when the doors were shut was very special.

I remember the times we would casually share a shower together before he returned home, quiet, sensual lovemaking whilst he slept inches away from us…

And of course the holiday in Cornwall. Where Joe was consistently the ‘3rd wheel’ during his own family holiday… I took him fishing, cared for his wife and child, took his wife out on a date and he tagged along in the hope of joining in!

My best memories are of the intense passion and closeness. I was far bigger than Joe (which really isn’t an accolade… everyone is bigger than Joe!) and so Lola craved the depth I could give her. This led to very close and emotionally (and physically!) deep fucking. Lola liked it especially when she lay on her side and I would slide between her thighs to reach even deeper.

And then of course there was the multiple orgasms and the taste of her… and so it was not difficult to spend an entire night making out with Lola… and, indeed that’s just what we did!

Nick xx

"

Thank you for comments sir. I always had a feeling there was love there xx

By *ebbie69Couple 3 weeks ago

milton keynes

"What a pleasure to read your account of mine and Lola’s relationship.

Nick xx

Thank you for comments sir. I always had a feeling there was love there xx"

Really enjoyed reading your account. It reminded me a bit of how I used to treat a cuck (not hubby) and realizing that the teasing mind games were as powerful as the actual physical fun in front of him. Xx

By *ast_jjMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"As the sub in this relationship, its such a massive thrill to know so many guys want to give my wife what I can't. And a few of you really have turned her on. So hoping she finally goes to a club with a boyfriend. "

By *outhwestMan 3 weeks ago

Southwest

@_ebbie69 oh absolutely. I would say as I’m sure most would say that enjoy this dynamic, it is the mental aspects that often outweigh the physical.

I am a considerate guy in the real world but once Lou and I were together, the control over this cuck was intense especially during the holiday mentioned here x

» Add a new message to this topic