FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Client didn’t have money ;)

Client didn’t have money ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *it_spartan OP   Man 19 weeks ago

brum

This was back a year ago and due to the economy and buying a house I had to take up a 2nd jobs and luckly I use to be a sport massage therapist when I was younger so I picked that trade up for abit. Now usually I only massage males due to my partner not too happy with the idea of me touching another woman but the opportunity presented itself . I went to the office in my main job and most of my colleagues knew I did sports massages and always tried to get a free shoulder rub down (cheeky). Depending on my mood I would either give them a quick 5 minute massage or just straight decline. Now a new starter came in to the firm and she was an older lady, blonde, short hair, blue eyes, 5ft9, thick in the right places and had nice nails and glasses on. I’d say she was in her early 40s.

The manager wanted me to show her the systems and listen to her calls. So basically she was shadowing me and I was helping her out. Whilst ending a call to a solicitor one of the lads came over asking me to sort out the deltoid muscle as they think they over did it at the gym. So I was in a good mood and gave him a freebie, whilst doing so the MILF is what I’ll call her was looking and smiling away, I didn’t think too much of it at the time.

Once I finished up she started asking me “why did he ask you for a massage”. I advised her I was trained to do sports massages and she started telling me about her lower back pains and her should blade issues. In my head I was thinking “fuck not you too” but I just gave her some advice and carried on with the work. Over the next 2 weeks she was sat with me just training and we got a lot very well. We spoke about her life and how her family life is and same with mine including love life when we could.

Near the ending of the 2nd week call volumes died down so we had a lot of time to talk. She eventually asked me if I could massage her granted she would pay of course. I said I would love to but don’t think my girl would appreciate it. Her reply which gave me a hard on at the time was “well if you don’t tell her there’s nothing she would get upset over” with a cheeky smile. Out of my normal thought process I agreed and told her fine but to keep it to herself. Last thing I needed was the whole office to know.

So we set a date and I just advised her I need her to be ready when I come down her house as I did it remotely. When I got there she was in a very thick and fluffy robe, I didn’t think too much of it at the time and she welcomed me in. Took me through her front room and kitchen into the conservatory. I opened up my table and she was offering me a beverage which I declined. Once I got everything set up I told her to hop on the table and boy was I fucking shocked. She took off her robe and she was completely naked, I thought “ FUCKING HELL” she had the biggest set of tits I’ve seen, they weren’t too saggy but expected for someone of her age and her skin was glowing from a bronze tan. Almost as brown as me lol.

I was surprised she was that comfortable to get that naked with me I thought she would have kept some jeans or something on under the waist but no, she was completely naked. At this point the blood started to rush through my cock and I wanted to plough straight through her. I had to keep it professional and told her to jump on the table, she did so with a smile on her face. She put her head through the hole and I told her relaxed her body.

In this time I put oil on her back and shoulders and massaged through her body. It was soo smooth you could tell her looked after herself and the right moans were coming out once I smoothed up the muscles around the joints. She moaned a lot louder when I was taking away the inflammation from her lower back. Spent an hour sorting out her back, shoulders, legs and head. I was tempted to massage her ass too but I don’t want to step over any unwanted boundaries so kept it professional.

She was very satisfied with the massage and kept complimenting me whilst I was putting my oils in m bad and wiping down my hands. She was still facing down on the table at this point. She asked how much I would charge for this type of treat much and my prices were £55 for the full hour. She lifted her self up from the table and faced towards me, her breast were exposed again and I saw the blood rushing through her face due to the massage and said “I don’t have that much on me at the moment but I can think of another way to pay you”. At this point all professionalism went out the window as I was looking at her big juicy breasts and thought fuck it. I asked her “ What do you have in mind” she smiled and laughed abit and said “your a good looking and fit lad what do you think I mean”. At which point I pulled down my trousers and pulled out my fully erected cock.

She stood up and says “Good boy, now you’re catching on”, she came over and started kissing me whilst holding on to my cock. Stroking it up and down whilst she’s got her tongue in my mouth. I couldn’t help but grip her big peachy ass. After abit she went to her knees and a started sucking my cock. I gripped the back of her head and started putting a little force and pushed my cock in her throat bit by bit. I looked across the room and saw a picture on the shelf of her and her husband with their son. Which made me think where are they? Last thing I wanted was to get into a fight with my cock out.

I asked her whilst she had my cock her slutty mouth “where’s your family right now” she looked up slowly took my cock out of her mouth and said “I sent them away for the day so I can relax, don’t worry they left 2 hours ago to go to West Yorkshire to visit my mother in law so we got the house to ourself”. She put my cock back I her mouth and put me at ease. I took my top of and got more comfortable. I put her back on the table and started eating her pussy out, man she tasted sweet and I loved her moans. Each time she was hitting climax she would squeeze my head with her thighs and grip on to my hair and force it down. I knew you loved it because she would take a deep breath and scream “FUCK” and start panting.

Then got her on the sofa as I wanted to fuck the life out of her in doggy. She was prepared and pulled out condoms from the draw near the TV. She bent over for me nicely, arched her back, legs wide open whilst her knees were on the sofa and ass sticking out. Fuck me she was a dirty slut just knowing I was fucking another man’s Mrs put my hard on into over drive mode. I was fucking the life out of her from behind and went wild. Her moans amplified and she loved it when I would slap that juicy peachy white ass of her and made it red. I pulled her short hair and told her I wanna hear her talk dirty whilst she’s getting fucked. She surprisly said “I love your brown cock, fuck me like a whore” which immediately made me wanna cum. Then I gave her a pass and said “tell me you love my paki cock” and without hesitation she said it and kept on saying it. I had to slow down my stroke because I didn’t want it to end. I pulled my cock out and ate her pussy from behind, she tasted so good. At this point she tells me “your making my legs shake, fuck your so good with your tongue”.

My cock calmed down abit and I put it back it for round 2. I ploughed my way through her for while she was talking dirty and finally after another 15 minutes I needed to cum. I pulled her around and got her on her knees whilst I was standing up. She sucked and sucked my cock with so much passion and determination man she was fucking beautiful the was she would lick my balls and shaft with the saliva dripping from the side of her mouth. Finally I shit my heavy load into the mouth and she took it like a poem star. Her husband is a very lucky man. At this point I sat on the sofa with my cock out and once she sorted her self out she sat next to me and we were just talking and having a laugh. After abit we kissed each other up and I said we would keep it a secret as we both needed the discretion. We remain good friends always flirted and got touchy in the elevators at the office and eventually I moved firms due to progress and we lost touch. But it was great whilst it lasted. If I ever find her on here I would give her a free massage any day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

By *lderWiserNowMan 19 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ogan WillowCouple 19 weeks ago

Leeds

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 27/01/24 13:39:49]