FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Swinging virgins

Swinging virgins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orzag OP   Man 17 weeks ago

Colchester

I spotted her the minute she walked in. She was wearing a sarong-type arrangement and nothing underneath it. The sheer fabric came up under her arms, and was **** at the back of her neck; **** tightly enough that her swaying breasts and haunches were clearly discernible as she walked towards the bar, hand-in-hand with a man. I knew they were newbies, partly because I’d never seen them here before and I know all the regulars, but mainly because of the way she looked around, curious and apprehensive at the same time.

‘Hmm,’ I thought to myself, ‘One to watch for the evening!’

Her partner ordered a drink and they sat down at the bar Next to me.

“Hello,” I ventured.

Being a single man at a swingers club requires certain skills and attributes: either a 10-inch cock or (in the absence of any such appendage) an easy charm mixed with respect and restraint. There’s a saying among women and couples about a lot of single males at these clubs: they call them ‘the wanking dead’ and it is the kiss of death to be counted amongst them in a club. These guys usually whip out their cocks at the merest glimpse of a woman and follow couples around the club, not giving them space or time to settle before appearing beside them, cock in hand, regardless of whether they’re welcome or not.

Desperation is not a good look, so I’ve developed the art of behaving as though sex is the last thing on my mind until there is a clear signal that it’s a possibility. These signals can come in various forms, ranging from purely verbal to impurely physical (I’m thinking of the woman I once met who, as I chatted to her and her partner, slipped a hand under my towel and started running her fingers over my cock.)

Being a single man at these places is also a numbers game in terms of whether or not you get involved in any sexual activity, though I’m lucky in that a significant part of my sexuality lies in voyeurism: I like the sights and sounds of sex and am as happy watching it while pleasuring myself as I am in taking part. It’s also the safest form of safe sex there is.

“Hi,” they replied, and we chatted for a while, me and her hubby discovering a mutual love of motorsport. I noticed her eyes flicking around the room as she started to relax into the atmosphere and take in the various characters coming in and out of the bar area.

In a break in our chat she said “Are you a regular visitor here?”

I laughed. “Do I come here often? Yes.”

“In all senses of the word?” She asked.

“That depends,” I replied.

“On what?”

“On whatever happens on any particular occasion. And on the people here.”

“It’s our first time. I’m Sally and this is Rob.” she said. Then, blushing slightly: “I badgered him into bringing me.”

“Ok. Well, I hope you enjoy it. There are some nice people here.”

He laughed. “I don’t think ‘nice’ is what we had in mind, though I understand what you mean.”

“May I ask what you had in mind?” I asked.

“I’ve always wanted to be on a large bed surrounded by people having sex,” she said. “With him, of course.”

“Then I think the big playroom is for you,” I told them.

She smiled, stood up and took his hand.

“Thanks, we’ll go and have a look.”

“Have fun,” I said. “I’ll probably be there later.”

She glanced at hubby, a question in her eyes, and he nodded “Come and say hi,” he said.

“Or say hi and come” she giggled.

They headed off. Rule 2 (after Rule 1, which is ‘“No means No” and is non-negotiable and non-breakable) is “don’t be a limpet mine.” In other words, don’t latch on to a couple and trail them around, never letting them out of your sight. They need to feel that they control the situation and can call the shots as they want, and that you are not desperate, so I ordered another drink and waited 10 minutes before following them to the large playroom, stopping at the shower room on the way. (Rules 3,4,5,6,&7: hygiene! If like me you are uncircumcised, don’t have half an ounce of ripe gorgonzola under the foreskin. Ladies; similar rules apply! If your pussy smells and tastes like an abandoned sourdough starter, don’t expect any enthusiasm from me when I’m expected to put any part of it in or near my mouth! Go and make some sourdough bread instead: it’ll be pretty tasty.). As my eyes adjusted to the light in the room, I saw her, astride her hubby in the middle of the large bed. She was grinding her hips slowly and I assumed he was buried deep inside her. The sarong was still on and I could see her erect nipples as her breasts heaved. She was facing the door, and catching my eye, beckoned me to the space beside her, patting the mattress. I grinned, shrugged off my towel and clambered onto the bed where she’d indicated.

“ I see you’ve made yourself at home,” I said with a smile.

“Yes, but I need a cock in my mouth and you’re the only person in here who I’ve been introduced to!” she said.

I laughed and manoeuvred myself to stand astride hubby’s legs with my rapidly stiffening cock in her face. She applied herself to it enthusiastically and I moaned with pleasure as her warm mouth closed around the head.

I looked around the bed, enjoying the sight of so many naked bodies writhing, probing, thrusting, sliding and performing various other acts on each other. A woman’s sexuality is for me not a function of her size and/or shape: it’s more to do with how comfortable she is in her own body. Next to us, a slender woman in her 30s was on her back with her legs wrapped around the man on top of her as they fucked slowly and sensuously. Beyond this couple was a larger woman wanking two cocks while a man buried his head between her thighs. The guys who she was sucking and stroking were playing with her ample tits and I hoped to see those tits glazed with come before too long. On the other side of us, a woman was kneeling sucking a man’s cock while another pounded into her from behind, making her tits sway. Beyond them, a woman was lying on her back fingering her own pussy, opening the lips and sliding a finger in and out before flicking it over her swollen clit and then plunging it back into her wetness. She licked her fingers between strokes and looked up at the two guys who were standing over her, stroking their hard cocks as they watched. She said something to them and their hands reached out to each other’s cock. This clearly excited her, as her own movements sped up and a flush spread across her upper chest before she bucked and writhed, her own orgasm triggered by the sight of these two men pleasuring each other and the feeling of the torrents of hot spunk as they came simultaneously, showering her tits with come. To my delight and arousal, she squirted as she came, and one of the guys did what I wished I could have done: he bent down and drank her juice as she pumped it out.

I returned my gaze to Sally as she cupped my balls and drew me deep into her mouth.

“Is this what you had in mind?” I asked her.

She grunted and nodded her head, which produced an amazing feeling on my cock as her head moved. Rob reached up and undid the **** holding her sarong up. As it fell away his hands found her round tits. She moaned again and thrust herself down onto his cock.

I felt hands on my waist from behind and 2 soft mounds press into my back. A voice I knew well said “Hi folks, mind if I lend a hand?” The voice and the hands and the mounds belonged to June, a regular here and at whose hands (and tits and mouth and pussy) I’d enjoyed many a fine orgasm.

Sally took my cock out her mouth long enough to say “OK” and I felt June’s hand close around the shaft of my cock and start wanking me into Sally’s mouth. Rob looked round from behind Sally’s body and smiled.

“You OK, babe?” He asked Sally.

“Mmmmmm, Mmmmmmm,” she grunted which I think we all knew meant “Oh, yes; very much.”

Rob gripped her hips and started pounding upwards into her, which made her tits jiggle most attractively, so I reached down and tweaked her nipples before cupping both breasts in my hands. All four of us moved in time now, Rob’s thrusts acting as out metronome.

I reached one hand behind me to find June’s pussy, only to discover that a stiff cock was already in it. I tickled her clit as the cock went in and out, and her hand tightened around my shaft, feeding it into Sally’s mouth.

I experienced a few moments of extraordinary pleasure, surrounded by the sights and sounds of sex, with my own body being pleasured skilfully while I did my best to return that pleasure, and I felt myself floating, adrift on a sea of sexual energy.

We all knew it was coming: the only question was ‘when?’

Rob called out loud, a wordless cry whose meaning was nonetheless clear to us all. His body thrust upwards, shuddering as he emptied his come into Sally’s pussy. I could feel the shuddering thorough her mouth and the one tit I had a grip on. A deep red flush spread across her chest as she came, and I reached down to stroke her clit, feeling the warmth of her juice on my hand. She sucked hard on my cock, flicking her tongue over the frenulum and as June’s hand increased its pace, my own spunk rose from my balls and pumped into Sally’s welcoming mouth. June bucked and pressed her tits into my back as she orgasmed, and I felt the cock inside her pulse as he shot into her pussy, triggering her own orgasm. We collapsed in a heap….

As the glow subsided I became aware of the sound of people clapping around me. I looked around and realised that the other people in the room had paused their own activities and were clapping, looking at us with smiles and nods.

I looked at Sally and Rob and said: “Thanks for letting me be a part of your initiation into the joys of swinging! It was a privilege and absolutely amazing. How was it for you, or need I ask?”

“You’re welcome,” she said, “and yes; amazing for us too.”

Again, she looked at him with a question in her eyes.

“Yes,” he said, “and don’t worry; we’ll be back.”

We said our goodbyes and I headed off to the Jacuzzi. I knew June was usually in there by this time of night and I still felt mildly horny…

Edit Delete

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evonFbsCouple 17 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *orzag OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Colchester

thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

By *ot manMan 16 weeks ago