FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex wife’s best friend (part3)

Ex wife’s best friend (part3)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ung guy 77 OP   Man 17 weeks ago

Aylesbury

“Sub , you really shouldn’t have cum “ my wife said to me as she stood up, her cunt glistening from a mixture of her and my cum.

She ordered Mandy’s husband to clean her up , she stood her legs apart watching her best friends husband feast on her cunt , licking my cum from it.

“Oh you dirty boy “ she said to me “you’re getting hard again watching him clean me up”

With that she squatted down and took his cock into her mouth , sucking it slowly , staring at me as she sucked it.

I took my hardening cock in my hand and began wanking.

“Let me help you with that “ Mandy said

She began kissing me and wanking my cock , squeezing it hard.

“Enough ! “ my wife said.” You will be punished for cuming in your mistress without permission “

She stood up and Mandy’s hubby helped her put her strap on

She stood her , big strap on quivering in front of her , her big tits jutting out and her nipples rock hard

“Get on all fours you dirty fuck” she said to me

Mandy whispered in my ear “mmm I’m going to enjoy watching her fuck you” and then winked at me.

I got on all fours as instructed , Mandy squirted oil on my arse and began massaging it in. Running her fingers down my arse crack and slowly pushing her finger up inside me.

Fuck it felt good , I moaned and pushed against her.

“You dirty fuck you’ll love this “ my wife said to me as Mandy withdrew her finger from my arse and began guiding my wife’s cock into my arse….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

Love this story and great to read more of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic