FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting a cougar

Meeting a cougar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odernViking OP   Man 18 weeks ago

hartlepool

In my early 20s I used to have a business that took me all over the uk. Being a horny 20 something and staying in hotels most weekends I would find myself on sites like this looking for fun as going to bars and clubs alone seemed a bit creepy in the hooes of getting lucky.

One day I came across a site for older mature ladies looking for quick hook ups with younger guys. Id always been into older women so I gave it a go and before long I was talking to a lady called D.

D was a lot older than what I normaly went for me being in my early 20s and D being in her late 50s. But she had great verifications and knew exactly what she wanted.

We spoke for a while but she lived very far from me so it never went far until I found work close by, bingo! I messaged her and arranged to meet. She told me that she is married but due to her husbands health he cant satisfy her anymore but she still loves him so she meets people for sex only without him knowing and thats what she wants from me.

On the day D messages with her address and tells me her husband is at work so I must arrive on time and park around the corner so her neigbors dont see. I do as I am instructed and knock on her door. The door opens and there stands a normal looking lady in her 50s slightly plump and she welcoms me in.

No talk of naugtiness just general chit chat over a cup of tea. It was like visiting a relative, it was very weird so i convinced myself that this is a lonely woman wanting some company as she was treating me like I was a nephew or something.

D's phone rang and it was her husband and they chatted a while about mundane things like what to have for tea etc as if I wasnt there. Just as im about to make my excuses to leave she puts her hand on my thigh and tells her husband that she has to go. She hangs up and says "right now that is out the way we can get down to business" D leans in and kisses me, the kiss was great passionate and plenty of tongue. In my head it still feels weird but as a horny young guy I decide what the hell im hear now so lets go for it.

She takes me by the hand and leads me to the bedroom. She tells me to get naked and lay on the bed as she dissapears to another room. I do as I am told and she appears again in a silk robe which was open and I could see her full naked figure under it and shaved pussy. This lady turned from sweet aunty type person to horny cougar in seconds.

She climbed on the bed and took me in her mouth immediately working on my hard cock like her life depended on it. This was one of the best blow jobs of my life and I nearly exploded straight away. She must have felt me throbbing and told me to control myself. She laid down on the bed and told me to pleasure her first.

I did as I was told and burried my face between her legs she tasted so sweet and as I slid a finger inside I could tell she was very tight. She soon started to grind on my face and hold my head inplace as she reached an intense orgasm. "Right mr your turn" she said laying me on my back she climbed on top of me kissing me as she slid my cock into her very tight pussy. She rocked back and forth gaining momentum the tightness of her wet pussy was incredible as she reached a second orgasm I felt her pussy contract and pulse on my hard cock. "Im going to cum" I said expecting her to get off me but instead she rode harder and told me to fill her with cum. I exploded deep inside her and she thanked me. "Now im going to have a shower, you can see yourself out" she demanded.

One of the weirdest encounters of my life but one to remember. For a few weeks she would send me pictures and videos of herself but it ultimately fizzled out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

By *..NemoMan 18 weeks ago

Durham

Can you message me the web site. I’d love to fuck an older woman mmmm

By *ig daddy 1969Man 18 weeks ago

manchester

By *akbearMan 18 weeks ago