FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbour with Benefits

Neighbour with Benefits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unLoving Guy6210 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

corsham

This happened last year. I had moved into an area of town and nothing out of the ordinary happened, just your normal suburban estate. A few weeks afterwards I saw a removals ven, two guys unloading it. What really made me look twice was that I recognised the lady who was giving the guys directions with the boxes etc. It was Tina (name change) SHe was a friend of my ex wifes family. I han't seen her in ages. She is a few years older than me and when at the outlaws house for a party always looked at her thinking mmm nice looking. We nodded to each other. I walked over and she smiled saying what a small world it was. It turned out that she had just split up from a LTR, and moved back to town. I thought I was being discreet looking her up and down, but Tina just smiled and said it's been a while since you've looked at me hasn't it? Red faced I apologised. Tina said it was ok and that even when I was married she had looked at me too. I made my excuses and returned home. This will continue if you'd like to know more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames683Man 14 weeks ago

east devon

Yes love to hear more

By *yrman57Man 14 weeks ago

Ayr

Absolutely, please elaborate !!!

By *reenworld55Man 14 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

By *knick45Man 14 weeks ago

Bristol

More please

corsham

The rest of the day went by as planned, a few beers watching the rugy. Early evening the door knocked. I opened the door and Tina stood there wit a cup in her hand, as a newbie to the close, I was wondering if you had any sugar. We both laughed. I invited her in and put the kettle on. we made small talk as you do, and found myself looking at her again, her wavey dirty blonde hair still in the same style, jeans and shirt. nice I thought... We went into the lounge and sat opposite each other on the sofas. We chatted some more and I asked if the move back was what she wanted. She said that the breakup from her partner was a bit painful, but happy that it was over. Apparently all he ever wanted was to wank over her while she was wearing stockings etc, prostituting herself for his pleasure. Ok that was a bit more than I expected I said. Tina replied, I've changed a bit, more honest and up front, if people don't like me they can just do one. Thats the best way to be I said, along with pleasure has to be two way in a relationship. we talked for a while. more open than I ever expected... To be continued....

By *kpiercedCouple 14 weeks ago

walsall

By *rgasm4u69Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ig daddy 1969Man 14 weeks ago

manchester

By *oss25Man 14 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *J GeminiTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *oth0712Man 14 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ndy197440Man 14 weeks ago

southport

corsham

I got up to take the cups to the kitchen, forgetting that I was semi hard. Tina said without even blinking, oh dear hope you're not uncomfortable in what we've been talking about. I replied, no not at all, then it dawned on me what she meant as she was looking straight at my crotch... Oh right, no it's not uncomfortable yet and left the room. On my return Tina had moved onto my sofa.

By *irexMan 14 weeks ago

Hertford

Looking forward to hearing some more about Tina

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 14 weeks ago

hertfordshire

corsham

I jokingly went to sit on the opposite sofa to which Tina frowned. I sat at one end and we bagan chatting like we'd seen each other last week. Tina brought up the subject of my situation, as you know I'm divorced from the ex, I'd had a few relationships but only flings really. She asked if I thought it should be a two way thing when it came to pleasure. I said yes of course, not always a quick knee trembler, but not always a loving and tender love making session. I also said that steve was a bit of a muppet if he only wanted her to dress up for him with nothing being given back. Don't get me wrong a woman in sexy underwear really floats my boat but I'm more than happy being naked flesh to flesh as well. Being a gent, it's a good thing to help a lady cum first...

By *teve1867Man 14 weeks ago

wirral

I can't get enough quick enough

corsham

Tina smiled and said "that's good to know". I couldn't help but notice her cheeks a little redder, and the outline of her nipples through her shirt. I wondered to myself, what would they look like, feel like in my mouth or between my teeth. I went to get up but just in time realised I was more than showing a semi hard-on. I crossed my legs to cover this, to which Tina said Oh come on, are you a bit excited? An older lady talking to you about such intimate things? No I don't mind talking about what ever, but yes a little more so than I was earlier. Tina looked me straight in the eye, stand up and let me decide... I wasn't sure of what was happening but stood, facing her, well in arms reach.

By *lderWiserNowMan 14 weeks ago

Kettering

corsham

As I looked down at Tina, looking up at me and to the bulge in my jeans I could see down her shirt, making out a black lace bra, very nice I thought. I went to sit down and Tina quickly said she hadn't finished looking. With that she traced to outline of my shaft with a manicured nail. I took a step back, thats a bit forward isn't it Tina? To which she replied, and the problem is??? I took a step forward saying no problem at all... Tina put her full hand on me, pressing against me, feeling the force of her hand I met it with equal force pushing forward.

corsham

Tina was now pulling her hand away, I thought I'd over done it but she stood and said that she needed to go home but that this "would continue". Slightly dejected I walked her to the door where she turned, and leant in for a tender kiss.

By *annSummersMan 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *orkiebar51Man 14 weeks ago

Keighley

manchester

wirral

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

corsham

Off for a cold shower I went. But also smiling at the thought of what my happen in the future.. A few days passed and nothing, I though ok, just a one time thing, which wasn't the end of the world. On the Thursday I got home tired from a long week at college. Bath and early night I thought. After the bath I was just making a cuppa when the doorbell rang. Who is that bothering me I thought. Opening the door, it was Tina. I invited her in and apologised for being in my dressing gown. We went into the lounge and Tina stood, looking nice but nervous. I said that I understood if se had changed her mind from before, to which she replied, no not at all, I was desperate to undo your jeans before but family were popping over, then work got in the way. I said that I'd just pop upstairs and get dressed, before I moved Tina said no don't, You look fine to me. She stepped forward placing her hands on my face pulling me close then our lips met, I felt her tongue pushing through into my mouth, hmmm this is nice and the reaction was met with a slight moan from Tina. I placed my hands on her hips pulling her close to me. I felt her hand moved down my back and pulling me closer to her. you couldn't get a sheet of paper between us now. We stood enjoying the moment for some time, our tongues intertwined. I stood back and broke off the kiss saying that If she was sure I'd like to take her upstairs. Tina said no I want you here in your lounge. I smiled as she pulled the robe cord, undoing it. I watched as she opened my robe and saw she was smiling at what she saw. I said this wasn't fair, I'm literally naked and you're still fully clothed. I undid the belt and top button of her jeans, pulling her tshirt up over her head. revealing a very nice patterned bra, cleavage semi erect nipples. I let her keep the bra on and eased down her jeans. Tina was holing onto my shoulders as I knelt down to remove them. I stood and admired her mature form, mmm so very nice. I placed a hand on her hips and pulled her close, kissing her more passionately this time. she pushed off my robe and I let it fall to the floor. I slipped a hand around her back and unclipped her bra, looking her in the eye as I removed it from her, mmm escaped from my mouth. I placed each hand on her nipples gently needing them, taking a nipple between each thumb and forefinger slightly tweaking and pulling on them. Tina offered me one of her nipples to suck on when pulling my head closer to her. It felt so good on my mouth, so very responsive, getting very stiff as I alternated, sucking and nibbling on them. I fel her fingers wrap around my shaft, smooth from the shave I just had. Stroking me gently until fully erect...

corsham

I pulled her hand away saying she was going to be pleasured before me. I pushed her down onto the sofa, easing her legs apart and running my tongue ad lips up her inner thighs... I reached her thong, placing a thumb inside the side band. pulling it down slowly revealing her sweet shaved honeypot. I looked up at Tia saying I'm going to enjoy this. and gently putting my lips on hers, finding her clit with my tongue, circling it, kissing it, nibbling it, running my fingers over her lips feeling her wetness. pushing one then two inside her, going quicker on her clit. I looked up and saw Tina playing with her nipples. I lifted her legs over my shoulders, giving me full access to her most intimate place. so lovely, tasting her. I watched Tina playing with her nipples, her stomach quivering quicker and quicker as her orgasm built. the extra pressure on her clit sent her over the top, clenching her legs tight either side of my head. mmm I really enjoy making a woman cum like this.

wirral

Yes I am hard

corsham

deal with it then steve, don't talk about it hahaha

By *atthew78Man 14 weeks ago

Winsford

By *lderWiserNowMan 14 weeks ago

Kettering

Terrific

wirral

By *akbearMan 14 weeks ago

Newbury

Like it

corsham

As tina came down from her orgasm, I licked gently over her lips and clit, which was very sensitive. I moved up her body kissing her stomach, her nipples and neck before looking at her, she still had her eyes shut when I asked if she was ok. mmm yes, it's been a while since I've orgasmed like that. I let her be just looking at her body. taking it all in from imagining it when I was married to now enjoying it in the flesh. Tina opened her eyes and stared at my shaft, semi hard and a bit of precum on the tip. I best take care of you now. Only if you want to I replied. before another word was said her hand wrapped around me, not tightly but firmly. Tina bent down taking me in her mouth. she took me out say that even semi hard I was bigger and thicker than her ex. I pushed her head back down and said she is welcome to make me fully hard and enjoy whatever she wants.... I felt her tongue on my shaft and balls, all the while stroking me. Now fully erect she sat back saying yes I want to feel you inside me. I sat back as Tina placed one hand on my shoulder the other guiding me into her sweetness. slowly she held me there, now with both hands on my shoulders Tina lowered herself onto me. slowly taking me inside. It felt so good. Now fully inside I could feel her nipples, tweaking them and sucking on them as she rode me. You feel so good riding me Tina. I'm going to empty your balls tonight. what fun we are going to have. I told her to turn around, without getting off of me which she did, pushing her forwards I saw her arse and placed one finger on the entrance, she looked over her shoulder smiling. I wet my finger and then as she lowered down held my finger so Tina impaled herself on me. My shaft fully deep inside her pussy, my finger knuckle deep in her arse. Tina began to ride harder and quicker telling me to cum deep inside her. I pulled my finger from her arse and told her to get up and bend over, forcing her feet further apart I positioned myself behind her and with one push balls deep back in her pussy. Tina let out a moan, oh yes, don't stop. I gripped her hips pulling her back as I thrust forward, harder, faster, deeper. I felt my balls tighten and said I was going to cum, do it now cum inside me, fill me up. with that I exploded deep inside her, stream after tream of hot cum, Tina orgasmed on my shaft nearly buckling at the knee asshe did. When I had stopped cumming, I pulled out and Tina quickly turned round to see my still hrd shaft glistening with a mixture of my cum and her own juices. putting me in her mouth she licked me clean. I felt her lips puffy and wide....

We had a very passionate affair for want of a better word over the summer and Autumn. I'll come back to that at a later date

By *igtattodeanMan 14 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

Awesome great writing skills so hot

manchester

By *atthew78Man 14 weeks ago

Winsford

By *aitingstillMan 14 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

Please keep this story Going loving IT ????????????

By *overt711CoolMan 14 weeks ago

Leicestershire

By *ornynhappy23Man 14 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *ean6047Man 14 weeks ago

manchester

By *exySenorita695Woman 14 weeks ago

Whoville

By *att damonMan 14 weeks ago

Southampton

By *j47Man 14 weeks ago

limerick

By *ragsterMan 14 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *aughtywifeyWoman 14 weeks ago

close

By *aythan68Man 14 weeks ago

Birmingham, london

By *lkNhungMan 14 weeks ago

Luton

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *hrisukbishareCouple 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yum

By *onsi69Man 14 weeks ago

llanfairpg

Loved that, hope you have time to share some more

By *uddle4uMan 14 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *evonFbsCouple 14 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *oppy12Man 14 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant

By *onnyrottenMan 14 weeks ago

cotswolds

nice.

By *exbot 1Man 14 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very horny

By *kpiercedCouple 14 weeks ago

walsall

By *eter4383Man 14 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *iscoman7771000Man 14 weeks ago

birmingham

Brilliant Sexy story

More please

manchester

By *r P1957Man 14 weeks ago

Shoeburyness

Wish I had a sexy neighbour like this

By *exymarvelMan 14 weeks ago

cardiff

By *en4funoxonMan 14 weeks ago

Banbury

Lucky you xxxx Envious .x

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

By *ormladMan 14 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ince163Man 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Enjoyed that, hope there's more to come.

By *ritter1Man 14 weeks ago

Dundee

Very nice

By *ussD1Man 14 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *im69000Man 14 weeks ago

louth

» Add a new message to this topic