FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching the Wife

Watching the Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Even though we've talked this through many times I'm still nervous. As I should be, really, because it's those good nerves that are tingling, the excitement building as I carry out my work. I'm setting up cameras in our bedroom, our marital bed in full view, and they'll let me watch as my wife gets fucked by a stranger.

I ordered the kit off Amazon, amazing watch you can get these days. I set up and test three separate cameras. These, along with her phone and his will hopefully let us have an incredible all-round view of her exploits on this bed. I sit down and try to imagine the best angles. One camera on the chest of drawers pointing from the foot of the bed to the headboard. That'll be great for doggy, for her on top too. Good as well when she drops to her knees for a blowjob. Just thinking of this is getting me hard.

A camera on the ceiling, attached to the lampshade. Missionary and any oral she receives is covered by that one. Third and final camera on the radiator under the windowsill. Side angel, her tits always look fantastic in profile. Closeups will be him or her. I made it clear I want to see it all. We talked it over during breakfast.

"What do you mean?" she asked playfully

"You know" I replied "Everything"

"No. Tell me" as she touched my forearm

"I want to see you hold yourself open for him"

"Mmmm"

"Your wet pink pussy wide open to take him"

"Ooohhhh"

"The tip of his cock teasing you, making you beg, til he finally, slowly, achingly slowly slides it inside you for the first time"

"Fuck"

"Hot, eh?" I say, misunderstanding completely.

She bends over the breakfast table dressing gown falls to the floor and commands me "Fuck me now!" and who am I to deny her?

Back to the set up. Yes, that'll do nicely. I go out to the shed to test the signal. It works on all three, crystal clear, good sound too. Now to try to park that excitement til the evening.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *an4Fun121Man 20 weeks ago

Leicester

By *tirlingshire matureMan 20 weeks ago

falkirk

Go on

By *akbearMan 20 weeks ago

Newbury

By *lderWiserNowMan 20 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *race_cpl6665Couple 20 weeks ago

Solihull

great start

By *enfella4uMan 20 weeks ago

staffs

Very good I’d love hear more of this I would love to be the guy coming round to fuck her for you to watch so intensely

By *randmrslookingCouple 20 weeks ago

london

That afternoon we treat ourselves to a shopping trip, her for some new lingerie (naturally) and me to take my mind off things (unsuccessfully). I feel like my head's in a haze with this, my thoughts clouded by competing feelings of lust, love, jealousy, fear, and a multitude of others. She looks happy, giggly like a teenager, racing through the mall to her favourite underwear shop. She leaves me at the door and I go off to browse, picking up a couple of shirts.

I meet her an hour later in a coffee shop. She's already there, a drink awaiting me. I love how she takes care of me. She's smiling and tells me she's chosen something stunning. We're in a quiet booth so she's no qualms about taking out her phone and showing me pictures from the dressing room.

She looks hot. The lingerie accentuating her curves delightfully. That baby weight she never quite lost is so attractive to me, even though she's self conscious of her 'wobbly bits', I adore her mum tum, her thicker thighs and her breasts that expanded from handfuls to the 36E beauties that she carries around proudly now.

"The photos. From the changing room. You took them for him?"

She bites her lip and nods.

"That ok?" she asks. I nod in reply and force a smile. As the hour approaches I'm getting more unsure, but at the same time all the more certain that I want another man's hands to be taking this underwear off of her body.

"I want you to want this too. I mean, I'm going to do it anyway, haha, but really if you're not in board, say now. We can talk"

I realise how important this is to her, how low she's been feeling and how much she's enjoyed the flirting, the build up to this. I don't want to deny her this, of course I don't and actually, I realise, I've always wanted to see how she looks being fucked. See how she moves when it's not me touching her. I've always enjoyed hearing about her many sexual escapades with exes, this is just like that. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

"You're going to do this and I'm going to love it and then we're going to fuck each other like we've just found each other again. It'll be brilliant." I assure her. "Now show me what you sent him.

A dozen photos of her in the changing room. Mostly clad in her underwear, except the last two. In one she's leaning over the camera, deep cleavage in centre frame with one hand cupping a heavy breast. It's spilling out over her fingers and her other nipple is rock hard. The second shows her bum from behind, her thighs slightly apart and her inner labia peeking through, pink and pert. The pictures take my breath away, though I'm intimately familiar with the views, the fact she's taken them so recently and sent them to her soon-to-be lover has me horny in a whole new way.

"You like?" she asks.

"Hell yeah" I reply.

"You know, we came here when we met, on the coffee date? Sat right here and chatted about, well I told you, but to be sitting back here and it actually happening.... I'm so glad and I love you that you're letting me, letting us do this."

I take both her hands and kiss her on the lips. "I need to have you now" I tell her. She nods in understanding and we get up. Hearts pounding, out of the coffee shop, I'm leading us to the toilet corridor. It's quiet, but I'd have not cared if I jumped a queue as long as the Queen's funeral queue, this was an urgent need. Into the disabled, lock the door, our lips meet and hands are all over each other. Buttons are opened, zips down, she's against the wall with her leg lifted and I'm in her slamming with force as she pulls me by the hips into her body. Kissing and breathing hard she's close, I can feel it and as she shudders I explode into her filling her with warm wetness as we sink back onto the wall and enjoy each other for an age.

I think that sets us both up nicely for the evening.

By *igerman23Man 20 weeks ago

hayes

More i hope

By *lippy02Man 20 weeks ago

edinburgh

Hope so too. Very horny development

By *loscouplegl3Couple 20 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *j and c 2Couple 20 weeks ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

By *rgasm4u69Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

By *andy IanMan 20 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *groot20Couple 20 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *4funXXXMan 20 weeks ago

cheshire

By *teve261970Man 20 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *ragsterMan 20 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *mall_worldMan 20 weeks ago

North West UK

By *_new_memberMan 20 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *iquor247Man 20 weeks ago

wirral

By *sian SpiceMan 20 weeks ago

South West England/ West London

Great start

By *bthreeCouple 20 weeks ago

Yeovil

By *ormladMan 20 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *onnyrottenMan 20 weeks ago

cotswolds

By *evonFbsCouple 20 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

On the drive home she shares some more feelings with me. She tells me that when they met for the first time in the coffee shop it was one of the most erotic moments of her life. It shouldn't have been, really, she says. After all we've chatted, you've seen the photos I've sent and the messages too. We've all been so horny together on fab and on text, he's seen me naked and everything, and sitting in a coffee shop and chatting really shouldn't have been anything to top that but still...

"My god, when I was sat there acrtoos from him the atmosphere was electric. So much tension, good tension, sexual tension between us it was incredible" she says with her head tilted back, a dreamy sound to her voice. "I wanted him, I knew he wanted me, I knew he'd seen exactly what was under my clothes and I couldn't stop thinking about his cock just out of reach under the table. God I was so wet!"

"I remember you jumping me right after you got home" I say

"Oh that was my reward" she laughs "at restraining myself for so long. He's lucky I didn't jump him, but that drive home, my knickers were soaked. I had a hand down there at every opportunity. Lucky I didn't get stopped!"

"You could have definitely flashed your way out of that one, I'm sure" I tell her.

"What, like this?" she says and pulls down the left hand side of her top. Her big pink areola on full view, and I struggle to keep my eyes on the road. She starts to lightly rub her nipple, arousing it and hardening it precisely as the same thing happens to my cock.

"Oh Officer, I'm sorry. I didn't realise I was driving like that. I'm going to be a good girl now" she breathes to me in a good impression of Marilyn Monroe "What's that? Join you in the back of your van? Well ok, if you insist..."

I turn off the main road. I can't make it home, I need to have her again. She knows it and doesn't stop playing with her gorgeous full tit as I search the back streets for somewhere quiet. If sharing your wife results in passion like this, why the hell didn't we do this sooner, I think.

By *D123Man 20 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ragsterMan 20 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *its The Spot AlotMan 20 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *ony 529Man 20 weeks ago

coventry

I’m liking this one

By *ussyeater692Man 20 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story

By *andy IanMan 20 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

SIDMOUTH

By *enfella4uMan 20 weeks ago

staffs

Great story

By *j and c 2Couple 20 weeks ago

mullingar

I turn down a couple of quiet streets. An industrial area at the weekend, it's secluded and perfect for our needs. We park up in a cul-de-sac, her with one tit still out and I lean across and kiss her. The passion with which she returns my snog is unreal, tongues dancing and wrapping around each other. My cock is straining at my jeans, full of life though it's barely half an hour since I emptied my balls inside her.

She breaks the embrace first and breathing hard, tells me "Photos. Take pictures, I've never felt so slutty. I want him to see"

Slightly aggrieved that in this moment she's thinking of her new lover rather than me, I push that though to one side. This I what I want after all. A sex-fuelled passionate slut of a wife, a willing cock-obsessed woman. I take her phone as it's offered and begin to snap and direct her.

She loves this, being told what to do, we've enjoyed it many times in the past but our here in public on a Saturday afternoon the stakes are raised again. Her smiling face with first one, then both tits exposed, I tell her to pinch her nipples, cup them and hold them up, my god they're magnificent.

We move to the rear of the car and I open the boot, she climbs in and kneels arse facing outwards and her sticky, cum-filled pussy is on show without delay. She wants to clean up but I tell her no, she's a dirty cum-filled whore and that's how she's going to stay and that elicits a moan from her. I love that she loves it.

I turn her onto her back and instruct her it play with herself, fingers running up and down her sticky slit, dipping in now and again and then spreading herself wide. It's at this moment of maximum exposure, of complete vulnerability that I hear a cough from behind me. A man in overalls is standing in a darkened door way, watching us.

By *its The Spot AlotMan 20 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *ushin boundariesCouple 20 weeks ago

halstead

By *iquor247Man 20 weeks ago

wirral

By *ussyeater692Man 20 weeks ago

Wrexham

Caught

By *assionatepoetsCouple 20 weeks ago

Somerset

Bookmark

SIDMOUTH

By *bthreeCouple 20 weeks ago

Yeovil

By *ocky 1Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *annSummersMan 20 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *j47Man 20 weeks ago

limerick

By *cott60Man 20 weeks ago

Perth

By *nowman40040123Man 20 weeks ago

dovers

Love this

By *ADSPARKY200Man 20 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue with your great story

Thanks for all the great feedback, should have time to get a couple of new chapters up later today. Glad you're all enjoying it!

He's tall, mid thirties if I had to guess and full of confidence. He has a big grin on his face as he watches my wife, frozen in the moment, her hand covering her private parts in a futile attempt at modesty. He reaches down to draw attention to the bulge in his overalls. I've no idea how long he's been watching our impromptu sex show but he must have been there a while. He takes a drag on a roll-up and flicks the tba end into the gutter.

"If you feel like it, I'll be inside. It's a little more private than here and maybe we can enjoy ourselves?" he offers with a knowing smile.

"God..." is all I can manange to stammer "I didn't think, I'm.. I mean I thought this place was deserted, I'm so s..."

"What do you think?" she says quickly, cutting me off "I'm up for it if you are"

"What you mean, go in there, fuck him as well?! Fucking hell you're insatiable!" I exclaim, looking at her with new found lust in my eyes. Where the hell was this energy coming from? I hope she doesn't burn it all out before tonight's fun.

"Yeah, well, I'm riding the wave, aren't I? Haven't felt this horny in years, I want to make the most of it. One rule though, you got any condoms? I'm not barebacking him, no chance. Other than that, anything goes. You ready to watch?"

I nod, kiss her hard on the lips and take her hand. I lock the car up, she tugs her dress down and puts her tits away, trying for a semblance of respectability because who knows what's on the other side of that door?

Up the steps and we enter dimly lit corridor. Our voyeur is waiting and his grin gets wider as we come through the door.

"Knew you would" he laughs "I knew you fucking would!" and leads the way throguh to a mechanic's workshop. Oil and petrol smells fill the air, there are a couple of cars up on lifts and a young lad working over in the corner.

"Oi!" says our host "I'm talking business with these customers, be about half an hour. Finish that oil change, yeah?"

He leads us into a large office. Car posters on the wall, a calendar of topless women on the wall (I didn't know you could even still get them!), a wide computer desk and office chair and, taking up one side of the room a comfortable looking sofa. He spreads his arms wide. "Welcome to my kingdom!"

By *annSummersMan 20 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *D123Man 19 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ervent X KissMan 19 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"I turn down a couple of quiet streets. An industrial area at the weekend, it's secluded and perfect for our needs. We park up in a cul-de-sac, her with one tit still out and I lean across and kiss her. The passion with which she returns my snog is unreal, tongues dancing and wrapping around each other. My cock is straining at my jeans, full of life though it's barely half an hour since I emptied my balls inside her.

She breaks the embrace first and breathing hard, tells me "Photos. Take pictures, I've never felt so slutty. I want him to see"

Slightly aggrieved that in this moment she's thinking of her new lover rather than me, I push that though to one side. This I what I want after all. A sex-fuelled passionate slut of a wife, a willing cock-obsessed woman. I take her phone as it's offered and begin to snap and direct her.

She loves this, being told what to do, we've enjoyed it many times in the past but our here in public on a Saturday afternoon the stakes are raised again. Her smiling face with first one, then both tits exposed, I tell her to pinch her nipples, cup them and hold them up, my god they're magnificent.

We move to the rear of the car and I open the boot, she climbs in and kneels arse facing outwards and her sticky, cum-filled pussy is on show without delay. She wants to clean up but I tell her no, she's a dirty cum-filled whore and that's how she's going to stay and that elicits a moan from her. I love that she loves it.

I turn her onto her back and instruct her it play with herself, fingers running up and down her sticky slit, dipping in now and again and then spreading herself wide. It's at this moment of maximum exposure, of complete vulnerability that I hear a cough from behind me. A man in overalls is standing in a darkened door way, watching us."

Love to see the pics

By *urreySunSeekersCouple 19 weeks ago

Camberley

By *ummunMan 19 weeks ago

not far away

By *hurrock couple for funCouple 19 weeks ago

Thurrock

Nothing better than watching her enjoy other guys

By *hivalrousKnightMan 19 weeks ago

Doire

Hmmmmm

By *ll the gear.....Couple 19 weeks ago

Town north of Notts

By *andy IanMan 19 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Sofa? Desk? Or both ?

By *j47Man 19 weeks ago

limerick

By *ogan WillowCouple 19 weeks ago

Leeds

By *tirlingshire matureMan 19 weeks ago

falkirk

Huge turn on

By *leopatra 64Couple 19 weeks ago

Poole

By *_new_memberMan 19 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *wakers14Man 19 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *ndecidedjMan 19 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ocky 1Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading what happened next

By *ushin boundariesCouple 19 weeks ago

halstead

By *uzzer32Couple 19 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *iquor247Man 19 weeks ago

wirral

By *rgasm4u69Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

Can't wait to hear what happens next

By *ussyeater692Man 19 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, eagerly awaiting the next chapter

By *its The Spot AlotMan 19 weeks ago

Plymouth

Interesting hoping for more

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 19 weeks ago

"I haven't seen you round here before" he says whilst casually, almost lazily, unbuttoning his overalls. The smell of grease and petrol is here in the office but I can also detect another scent on the air, familiar and exciting, that of my wife's arousal. She's watching him as he rolls them down to his waist and takes of his t-shirt. His toned and muscular body is revealed and she squeezes my hand as she takes him in.

"I get a fair few regular customers, regular ladies, who come back here. Give them a nice discount off MOTs, services in exchange for... well, you know" he winks and approaches her. She reaches out and touches his torso, palms flat over his six pack, she looks up into his eyes. He leans in to kiss her.

It's odd. I'm strangely captived by this moment. I'd prepared myself to watch her get fucked, watch her suck his cock but this is intimate in a way I'd not expected. I admit I didn't think about the build up, just the destination. Her screaming orgasm, shaking with pleasure and me watching and wanking. Now it's happening for real and I'm fascinated to watch them be so tender. My cock is hard, naturally, as he reaches down and under her dress, her arms pull him closer to her as their embrace tightens. He has one hand between her legs now, exploring her, feeling the folds and the contours of what he'll soon be conquering.

She sighs and breaks the kiss first, leading him over to the sofa. She sits and mentions me to do so, indicating for me to record this. She's shaking, nervous or excited? But if both I imagine. I sit beside her and she looks up at him, I've never seen her look so pretty. He raises his arms above his head, let's her do the work. She rolls down his overalls that bit further and reached into his boxers.

A thick, dark cock springs out, freed from it's fabric prison by her nimble fingers. The head is purple and pointed menacingly towards her, and she wraps her hand around, judging the girth and the length. It's huge, twice the size of mine maybe, which is not small but not a monster. She can't even wrap her fingers around it's girth and I know straight where her mind is going. She's sizing it up, how will her body accommodate such a cock? Only one way to find out.

She kisses the tip, works her way hungrily along the length. His smooth balls get plenty of attention and he smiles over at me as she takes more of him into her mouth. She's drooling now over his fully hard and glistening shaft, enjoying her treat, his meat. I snap away, enjoying her enjoying him, photos well enjoy together later, or I will, alone as shes away with another conquest.

By *j and c 2Couple 19 weeks ago

mullingar

Plymouth

By *ockforplay66Man 19 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *reenworld55Man 19 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

By *ADSPARKY200Man 19 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

halstead

Warrington

Brilliant story keep it coming please

wirral

By *ack and MiriCouple 19 weeks ago

Portsmouth

He's fully hard now, he puts his arms about his head and flexes, enhancing the solidness of his whole body. She looks up at him her hands on his six pack as she keeps sucking him. I know that looks, have seen it hundreds of times, those beautiful blue eyes wide open and almost innocent if it weren't for her mouth filled with cock. I silently urge her to ask her, say those words I long to hear, ask this stranger to do what we both want so badly. When it comes it's not what I expect. I anticipate filth, absolute gutter language of fucks and cunts and cocks. Instead I hear a little giggle and she says "Want to put it in me for a bit?" and bites her lip.

So cute, she melts my heart with that. Playing coquette and shy instead of slutty, makes me yearn for her in a whole different way. Sluttiness can wait, that can come later, now she'll submit to her new lover. She nods to me, mouths to get a condom and I retrieve one from my pocket.

His laugh rings out loud and he firmly but politely assures us that he knows that regular sized rubber won't be sufficient. He goes to his desk draw, opens a box marked Magnum XXL and hands her the packet. She rips it open and begins to sheath his big brown shaft in rubber. It's not the length he tells us, but the girth. Regular ones just split. Once too many times I've been taking my payment in kind over this desk, giving a regular lady customer her special servicing and I've felt that sudden change in sensation. Pulled out and the johnny's in tatters, he laughs. Most of the women don't want their husbands knowing they've got a deal like this, let alone a little brown baby later on, so I make sure I upgrade to these bad boys.

He stands there, suited up, let's his overalls fall to the floor and kicks off his shoes. She slowly, tentatively, does the same, her clothes falling into a heap around her ankles. There's a beat, a moment as these two strangers stand there naked, with me in the corner of the room, cock pressing hard against my trousers. He's waiting, watching her, sizing up her curvy body and penetrating her with his gaze. Then she takes the lead and moves to the sofa, lays down on her back. He moves into the space between her thighs and she guides him inside her effortlessly. It's not like I've fantasized about, it's not a hard, pounding fuck. Not yet anyway. She welcomes him into her, already wet and slick from the day's fun and I can hear him talking softly into her ear as the rhythm of their bodies starts to synchronize. She's making love to him, and it's so fucking hot, I'm mesmerised.

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Wow more more

Warrington

halstead

By *atesey68Man 19 weeks ago

audley

Plymouth

cheshire/Preston

Loving this.

barton le clay/Harrow

wirral

mullingar

I sit and watch them for what could be hours, could be seconds. She has her face towards me but her eyes are closed. Her mouth opens and closes slightly as she breathes a silent "oh" in time with his thrusts. There's an occasional lip bite. I picture this face in it's everyday guise, as a wife, a mum, in her work uniform. To see it now enjoying the pleasure in this way is enlightening. Makes me appreciate her as a seductive, sexual person all the more.

The thing about watching her like this is that I can enjoy her in a new way. Always before this I've been there, up close and part of it when she's being plastered like this because I've been the one doing it. Concentrating on my own journey to orgasm, make sure she's reaching hers, my face between her big, bountiful breasts or her thick, soft thighs. I've heard her, felt her respond, experienced her through touch and taste but I've never observed her like this, appreciated her voluptuous curves as they move and bounce to the rhythm of a gentle fucking. She's beautiful like this.

He raises onto his knees but doesn't stop the motion of his hips and her body is exposed. Her boobs and belly jiggle as their lovemaking continues. He smiles at me and return it watching as her reaches to enclose one of her breasts in a large one-handed grip. She opens her eyes when she feels him start to twist her nipple, and a soft "fuck me" emits from her lips.

She moves her hand to give her other nipple the same attention, and I know from experience this will tip her over the edge into an orgasm. Sure enough her sensitive nipples bring her into a moaning, trembling climax but even as she's subsiding from this she tells him not to stop, carry on, fuck me, oh god yeah, fuck me.

He stays inside her but guides her skilfully to move around, change positions and with only a little break in their rhythm he's soon going at her from behind with her bracing herself against the sofa arm. Big tits hanging down, bouncing and slapping together, the pace is now picking up and she's commanding him to fuck her, fuck her harder.

I take some more pictures of them both like this and then he motions me over and leans back for a close up shot. His big thick girth is stretch her out, pink labia hugging his cock on the out stroke before he slaps wetly into her vagina again. I take some shots from behind and underneath, the sight of her body giving way to accommodate this large member is everything I have dreamed about. So much bigger and thicker than mine. I feel like a complete voyeur, involved but apart from this, my pleasure different to theirs.

By *J GeminiTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Northumberland

She's close again, he can feel it and hear it from her. He tells her he's going to cum too and she goes into an absolute state of quivering pleasure. Her head in the cushions muffles her screams but I'm sure the lad outside must be able to hear them. He grabs her hips and for the first time fucks her hard, slamming his full length inside her and grunting as he releases his orgasm too. I'm stroking my cock through my trousers, the bulge feeling hot and hard, but I'm careful not to cum as well. Denying myself that has been a promise to myself that I intend to keep all day today. I'll release it for her, when she tells me too, later tonight, when her body is almost fucked to completion, I'll give her the final little bit.

They're breathing heavily, sweat glistens on their naked bodies and thet eventually disengage from each other. He pulls his still half-hard cock from inside her, carefully retaining the cum-filled condom from spilling. She looks at it ponderously. It's large bulbous tip is swollen with his cum, about the size of a Cadburys creme egg. That's a big load. I know what she's going to say a second before she actually does.

"Can I have that? I want to play with it" she asks him. He laughs, and says yeah, sure, take it.

She carefully unsheaths his cock and gives it a long, lingering suck, cleaning off the cum and licking her lips.

"Tasty!" she giggles. Tying a knot in the condom, she stands up and gives home a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Don't be shy now you know where I am" he says, smiling. They're both getting back into their clothes, but I'm wondering what she'll be doing with that condom full of cum. Part of the fun, I guess I'll find out soon enough.

We exit through the back door and he gives her another squeeze, another last kiss before we climb back into the car.

"Oh my fucking god. I can't believe I just did that" she says "What, I mean, how, you just... you just let me fuck that bloke!"

"Well yeah!" I say "This is your day, I mean it when I say I want this. I want to watch you, loved watching you in there. It's so... I don't know, different to when we do it. You looked so beautiful when he was fucking you"

She kisses me deeply. I'm momentarily startled by the unfamiliar taste on her tongue but then realise what it is. And I really love it.

By *cubasexMan 19 weeks ago

Dudley

cheshire/Preston

More please

Warrington

By *uzySuzyCouple 19 weeks ago

Lytham St Annes

wirral

halstead

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Fucking hot stuff

Plymouth

Loving it shared it with M very much sparked our interest as we've been trying to decide on a road trip to try a Club and have been discussing our feelings watching eachother giving or receiving pleasure.

By *_new_memberMan 19 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *D123Man 19 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

barton le clay/Harrow

I pull the car away, licking my lips and enjoying the faint taste of my wife's lover. My mind is already racing forward to future adventures. How far will I dare myself to go? Can I imagine myself licking cum out of her freshly fucked pussy? Will I suck her lover's cock in front of her? The answers to these questions are not a definite no, something which surprises and arouses me. I file them away for the future though and notice she's playing with something. It's the big, cum-filled condom which she retrieved from the garage man's cock.

She's dangling it, batting it, squeezing the bulb of opaque liquid as if it's a stress toy.

"What are you plans for that!" I ask with a smile.

"Really not sure, I just like the feeling. It's still kinda warm. It's my souvenir of a new adventure. Did you like that?" she quickly asks the last bit as it it's been bothering her.

"God yeah!" I assure her "You looked so sexy, I loved how I could watch you from a new angle. It's like, when we fuck, I'm right in there, concentrating on the moment but with that I can really appreciate you, how beautiful you look, how you move and respond to what you're feeling. You're so sexy"

"Thank you" she says tenderly and squeezes my thigh "I really, really love it. Not just the sex, that was good of course, he was big but gentle and he didn't go overboard. Really knew what he was doing with that thing. I loved you watching me. Even when my eyes were closed I knew you were so I felt... I don't know, safe but dirty at the same time."

"I couldn't look away"

"I'd really like to fuck him again. Is that ok?" she asks

"Well yeah, sure" I tell her "but we've got tonight as well. That's just an appetiser really. You still up for it?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm so horny still I don't think you could stop me if you tried!" she laughs "Hang on, pull over, I need a drink"

I stop the car at a petrol station, pull into one of the parking spots.

"I've got a naughty idea" she says and puts a leg up on the dashboard. Her damp knickers are pulled aside, she hands me her souvenir and spreads her labia open

"Put it up inside me" she says, biting her lower lip. I carefully slide the filled rubber between her pink lips, manoeuvring it easily into her wet and willing hole. Her lover's cum inside her, she pulls her knickers across, adjusts her dress and gives me a kiss on the lips. We get out of the car and I follow her into the shop, marvelling at the woman I've married.

mullingar

By *j47Man 19 weeks ago

limerick

By *ony 529Man 19 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmmmmm What a gorgeous lady

By *aughty but nice...Man 19 weeks ago

Staffs

By *cott60Man 19 weeks ago

Perth

Great

By *ricky09Man 19 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ccasional75Man 19 weeks ago

dudley

By *ccasional75Man 19 weeks ago

dudley

By *cubasexMan 19 weeks ago

Dudley

Warrington

So hot

By *ot_J-Dirty_JCouple 19 weeks ago

Weston Super Mare

Hot!

By *ogan WillowCouple 19 weeks ago

Leeds

wirral

By *ipaddyzebCouple 19 weeks ago

camarthen

Cant wait for the next episode x

By *asseur_9Man 19 weeks ago

Ballymoney

excellent story

halstead

barton le clay/Harrow

By *he fab twoCouple 19 weeks ago

brentwood

So need to see my wife fucked

By *annSummersMan 19 weeks ago

Glasgow

Sensational

We enter the shop, it's empty except for a bored looking bloke behind the counter flicking though a magazine who nods at us in acknowledgement. She's walking sort of funny as we make our way down the first aisle towards the drinks. Her hips are rolling a lot more than normal making her arse move very noticeably. She stops in front of the cabinet, looking for a drink and I ask her what she's doing.

"Choosing a drink, what's it look like?"

"No, with the walk. That hip thing. What's that about?"

"Oh that! Is it really that visible? Oh... hahaha" she chuckles "Well I can feel that big load of cum in just the right spot, it's feeling really nice, the pressure and all. Just giving myself a bit of a play, that's all"

"The wiggling and jiggling. Looks really hot" I tell her.

"Thanks my love" she says with a kiss. And it does look hot, especially knowing that it's caused by another man's cum. We choose our drinks and go to the counter.

"Watch this" she whispers to me as the bloke looks up from his magazine. His... porn magazine. Quite openly and brazenly flicking through a Reader's Wives, he's unbothered by us clocking it.

"These two please, and I'd like some condoms too" says my wife, pointing behind the counter to where they're stocked on a shelf.

"Alright love" he replies, a smile dawning across his craggy face. His eyes light up too, I'm sure, sparkling with interest and intent. "Which ones are you after? Flavoured, ribbed, extra large?" He looks at me doubtfully as he says that last one.

"I'll take a pack of ribbed and a pack of flavoured please" she says "No, the large packs, not the threes. I'm a girl with a healthy appetite!" she giggles.

"In for a good evening then sir?" he asks me

"Oh they're not for him, not tonight anyway. I've got a lad coming round later, he's going to watch as I get fucked later. Nice young stud, fit, athletic, going to be walking like a cowgirl by tomorrow." She's upping the stakes, trying to shock him. It's not working.

"Sounds fun" he says dryly. "Be seeing you in here before long, I bet" gesturing to the full page spread of an ordinary looking woman in his magazine. Her poses, her body, her intimate places exposed for the camera makes me think of my wife like that. Add that one to the bucket list, I tell myself.

"She's got really nice nails" says my wife, running her finger over one picture, a close up of the lady's spread-open pussy "Really, really... nice"

And with that she moves her hand onto his holding it there for a moment. He looks at her, into her eyes, picturing her like that. She snaps out of it.

"How much then?" in a normal voice.

"Er.. twelve fifty" he says, slightly befuddled, and offers the card machine. Transaction complete, she then says

"Have you got a pen I can borrow?" He produces one and she writes her phone number on the woman's naked inner thigh.

"That's for later, if you fancy it. I think we have, how can I put it, aligned interests" she purrs, blowing him a kiss and leading me by the hand out the door.

"What was that?" I ask as we get back in the car

"Just planning, making connections, networking" she smiles "He's much older than I'd normally go for but when I saw that porn mag I thought why the hell not?"

She's all-in with this, I think. What the hell have I got myself into here?

By *eepfill999Man 19 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *ony 529Man 19 weeks ago

coventry

Wow xx

By *D123Man 19 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Warrington

halstead

By *D1970Couple 19 weeks ago

Devon

Excellent, really enjoying this!

wirral

As we drive home she's texting constantly. Both her bloke for tonight and Roger, the new guy from the shop. Apparently he's an amateur photographer, can do us some boudoir pictures at a good rate if we're interested. Of course we're interested. Well, she's interested so that means I'm interested.

I ponder how this dynamic has changed in the past. I always liked hearing her talk of past lovers, boyfriends, one night stands. It turned me on to think of her in situations with other men, always has done with any woman I've been with. When the conversation turned to missing it, the thrill of the chase, of the first time, I realised that I didn't, I was more than happy with her, but I could see that she did. That developed over a number of weeks, pillow talk, frank and sometimes hard conversations, until we got to where we are today. A new, younger lover for her to enjoy. Alone with him as that's how she wanted it, but I can watch and observe and enjoy.

We've both met him, she's chosen well I think. Respectful and courteous and anyway I'll be on hand in case of anything going arwy, down in my little shed at the end of the garden. Ready to watch her fuck him, ride him, take him. Then I'll be in there to reclaim her.

We pull up at home and she kisses me once more, so much affection today, it's lovely. Before we get out of the car she tells me to wait and retrieves the stashed souvenir from her fanny. The cum filled condom is warm and sticky.

"And what shall I do with that?" I ask

"I haven't decided yet" she tell me "But I don't want to get rid of it. Put it in the fridge, I guess?"

"Ok. Weirdest request I've ever had but OK" I chuckle. Glad she's not ditched it though, something incredibly hot about taking that home with us. My mind wanders at what might happen with it later.

She goes upstairs to run a bath and I go into the kitchen to cook an early tea. Nothing too heavy, got quite a night ahead of her. Ahead of us.

halstead

By *evonFbsCouple 19 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

barton le clay/Harrow

Brilliant!

By *j47Man 19 weeks ago

limerick

By *lDoradoGentMan 19 weeks ago

South West

Sensational

brentwood

Cheap rate I should hope you’ll pay him in kind!

By *ike231251Man 19 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 19 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait for the next installment

"Cheap rate I should hope you’ll pay him in kind!"

I think that'll need to be a spin-off story all of its own!

Warrington

This is absolutely brilliant

brentwood

"Cheap rate I should hope you’ll pay him in kind!

I think that'll need to be a spin-off story all of its own!"

Sounds good to me

By *raintreeboy13Man 19 weeks ago

braintree

Can’t wait for the next instalment

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 18 weeks ago

There's a relaxed, tranquil atmosphere between us for the rest of the day. She's bathed, shaved and oiled her body ready for tonight and she eats the meal I've prepared dressed just in her pink satin robe. She tells me she's planning to wear it to greet him at the door when he arrives in a couple of hours time. I ask her about him, what my made her choose him out of the dozens of potentials we looked at together.

"He had the complete package, I think" she says, mulling over the question and swirling the wine in her glass as she stares into the distance. "His chat was flirty and funny but wasn't overly blunt or vulgar. So many failed at that first hurdle. Then I liked his body, obviously and his face when he sent it. Younger than I thought but then I had a real rush that he could be attracted to me. Gave me a real boost, you know?"

"You're preaching to the converted here my love, I think you're beautiful, you know that" I tell her, squeezing her hand affectionately

"I know love, but to have someone look at me like that again, after so long and the kids and everything.. well, you can understand it's nice to be wanted.

Anyway, his face yes, it's cute and handsome, I could imagine kissing it. His cock, obviously, that's an important thing but not top of the list. I can see thousands on that site, so as long as it's adequate and works, I'll be happy.

That was first impressions satisfied anyway but when we met for that coffee, my god, it was off the scale. His tight t-shirt showed off his chest, those eyes were so dreamy and his forearms, I could just imagine them wrapped around me. I reached and touched them a few too many times, you know, he thought it was a bit funny how much I liked them but you know me and my thing for nice arms on a bloke.

And the chemistry was so good, I felt so relaxed and comfortable with him. Desired by him too. Made me want to have him right there in the shop or take him off somewhere and let him fuck me but I knew I couldn't and that really added to the intensity of it all. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, it does. I'm glad you didn't, it's like we talked about, the build up to tonight has been a real rollercoaster. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this" I assure her.

"How do you feel now?" she asks "Still ok?"

"Oh yeah" I answer truthfully "Hell yeah, I can't wait! I meant what I said, watching you have fun, be pleasured and satisfied is an incredible turn on for me."

"You can still join us, if you like?" she offers

"Maybe next time" I say, and she bites her lip and her eyes light up at this thought, if this being the start of more of these adventures "For tonight I want to play this role, be the voyeur, watch and enjoy you letting go"

"Ok" she kisses me deeply. "I love you so much"

"Love you too" I tell her and resist with all my willpower from opening her robe and holding her naked body next to mine. That'll wait, till later, much later on. I'm giving her over for now.

I clear away the dishes, she goes off to start her makeup and hair, then I do a final check of the cameras and audio. All work perfectly. Time ticks on. Fifteen minutes to go and she comes downstairs. She looks ravishing, absolutely stunning and I tell her so. Cheekily she opens her robe showing me stocking clad legs, suspenders and knickers but nothing above the waist. He's told her he's a boob man and she's givening him and open invitation to enjoy her breasts as soon as he arrives.

My heart is pounding, she tells me hers is too. I kiss her and the cheek and hug her close, tell her to enjoy herself and rake myself off, away due the garden to the shed and settle down in front of the set up. Monitors are all on, my eyes on her but she's alone now, on her adventure. All I can do is watch.

Then I hear a car pull into the driveway, a door open then slam and then the knock at our front door. It's happening.

By *asseur_9Man 18 weeks ago

Ballymoney

exciting

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

Great build up to some naughty fun

By *elboy1957Man 18 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

Great start

By *evonFbsCouple 18 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ushin boundariesCouple 18 weeks ago

halstead

By *iquor247Man 18 weeks ago

wirral

By *ike231251Man 18 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *anban11Man 18 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Great story!

By *D123Man 18 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Loving the set up!

By *cubasexMan 18 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 18 weeks ago

There's a wait. An agonising, infinite wait, long seconds stretch into minutes before finally, suddenly, the bedroom door opens up and the landing light spills into the room, broken immediately by the two bodies coming through into our marital bedroom. She tells me later that she couldn't resist him, as soon as the door was closed they embraced and kissed passionately. Her robe was opened and she felt his hands all over her, running down her torso, grazing her breasts but mainly holding her, feeling her close to him and all the while deeply kissing her, their tongues intertwined and exploring.

She rubbed his cock, she told me, through his trousers, and he responded with a flat palm against her vulva, they stood grinding like teenagers up against the wall in the hallway. Finally, breathlessly, she broke off and said hello in a giggly, nervous voice and lead him upstairs to where my view of things starts.

She leaves the door open. I'm not sure why this strikes me as odd, maybe because we'd always been careful to keep our lovemaking behind closed doors but as she's showing off to me as well, it does seem apt that she's this carefree tonight. Her robe is quickly discarded as she twirls for him to show off the body that she's displayed via photos. Her large, heavy breasts, the curve down to her waist and then out again around her wide hips and thick thighs, the rear view of her arse complimenting the size of her chest. He's expressed a desire for her figure, for her soft, expansive body and her confidence is through the roof. She's never been shy with me and though she's had reservations about sharing her 'mum tum and wobbly bits' with strangers, the relationship she's built with him has seemingly cast those aside.

She kisses him again, fumbling at his belt which he reaches down to assist with, then she's guiding him onto the bed, sitting him down, and unwrapping her treat for the night. His cock springs out as she frees it from the fabric and I can tell she's looking up at him and smiling. She kisses it, slowly, tenderly. The tip then the whole shaft gets loving and careful attention from her lips. It's like time slows down as I watch her. I see her from the side, her head bobbing back and forth as she works more of his cock into her mouth. He's stroking her hair gently his head tilted back as she's enjoying herself then he struggles out of his shirt. He's naked above the waist and she's not broken her rhythm yet but he guides her away to take off the rest of his clothes. Her hands are on his firmly defined torso she's running them over his six pack whilst still on her knees, and she takes him into her mouth once more.

As requested, he grabs one of our GoPro cameras and takes some closeup footage of her cock sucking. My slut wife, my cock hungry girl with this strangers dick in her mouth. God, I'm so hard watching this, and indeed whenever I watch it back. That looks up into the camera, those blowjob eyes she gives, she only has to do that look and I get sent right back to this moment.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 18 weeks ago

halstead

By *ony 529Man 18 weeks ago

coventry

What a lucky, lucky guy. Thank you for describing this so well I’m very envious.

By *ton_maleMan 18 weeks ago

Shoreham

So good

By *ndecidedjMan 18 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *iquor247Man 18 weeks ago

wirral

By *cubasexMan 18 weeks ago

Dudley

By *hynot3Man 18 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *all.guy12Man 18 weeks ago

livingston

I’ve loved this. Can’t wait for more

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

Your a very lucky guy

By *atesey68Man 18 weeks ago

audley