FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting our first hot couple!

Meeting our first hot couple!

By *ensualPleasure69 OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

Bath

With drinks served Dave & I moved to the living room lit by an array of candles with Ibiza chill out music in the background where both anticipated the arrival of Alex & Emma.

With glasses filled the girls had departed upstairs to get ready with an array of lingerie to choose from. Now alone neither though still dressed they could hold back no longer Their tongues entwined exploring deep into each other’s mouths. The sexual electricity was intense as their hands simultaneously explored each others curves, breasts, now hard nipples until finally, hands disappeared under their dresses each relishing the feel of warm dampness between the other’s legs.

Still kissing, Emma dexterously moved Alex’s panties to one side enabling her to slide a finger deep into Alex’s pussy. Alex moaned with pleasure unzipping Emma’s dress which fell to the ground as Emma savoured the taste of Alex on her finger before unburdening Alex of her dress, bra and panties. Both naked and failing to hold back their excitement, they discussed what to wear for the guys.

Emma, with hair in pigtails, opted for a sheer black buttoned shirt, black pleated mini skirt, sheer black G-string and jet black hold ups. Alex opted for a black fishnet baby doll body suit and also a pair of jet black hold ups.

Pulses racing, they came downstairs and paraded themselves before us. Still standing they began kissing, relishing being watched, as their hands explored each other. JC ordered Emma to place a blindfold over Alex and bend her over the dining room table with her legs spread wide apart. Ordered to kneel facing Alex’s cute ass, Emma began stroking Alex’s thighs getting ever closer to her pussy. Unclipping the crotch of Alex’s baby doll, Emma’s fingers now delicately explored Alex’s hard clit softly running circles around it before sliding not one but two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Alex gasped deeply, her chest heaving and heart pounding as her hips shuddered to Emma’s deft touch. The enjoyment at watching Emma finger Alex had both of us rock hard. Taking the anal beads, Emma gently slid them in to Alex’s pussy making certain they rubbed hard against her G-spot as they slid in and out. It became quickly evident that Alex might cum so Emma removed her blindfold and asked her to sit on the covered mattress on the floor and before sitting opposite, Emma bent over and removed her panties allowing us to view her tight shaved pussy. She than sat facing Alex, removed her baby doll before removing her own sheet top and, now both naked and clad only in hold ups, Emma sensuously rubbed gel over both of their pussies, then slid one half of a 12” double dildo into hers before beckoning Alex to move closer so that the other half was fully in Alex’s.

We watched, stroking our hard cocks as the girls slowly began grinding their engorged pussies against each other. Then Dave and I fully undressed and standing over our partners allowed the girls to watch each other savour their partner’s cock. Feeling I was about to cum I pulled out of Emma’s mouth and shot my spunk over her face and breasts whilst Emma had the most shuddering orgasm. Dave quickly followed shooting his cum into Alex’s mouth and rather than swallow, allowed it to dribble from her mouth and over her breasts.

And so ended part 1 of a the most wicked night of sex one could imagine. And yes, it only got better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic