FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Amy the carer 4

Amy the carer 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essiewhore OP   TV/TS 18 weeks ago

Grimsby

Amy panted for a while to cool down,she then slowly got up and stood in the cool breeze as Pakistani cum oozed out of her used arsehole.

Azeeb was busy getting dressed as Amy enjoyed the coolness.

“Ok we go now please”

“Yes ok,just cooling down a little “

Amy replied breathlessly

They both got back in the vehicle and he proceeded to drive,Amy told him the main rd near to hers,the one she had to walk down naked as punishment for not thanking Ruth.

After 10 minutes he pulled over not far from the same shop where Amy had to duck behind the green electrical box for cover on that dismal morning.

He thanked her many times and handed her a card saying

“Anytime you need ride you call me yes ok ?”

“ Ok thank you”

She closed the door and trotted off,

as she walked she adjusted her skirt to a more appropriate length, the breeze still managed to tickle her quim.

She took the same route as she did that early morning,obviously more covered this time.

She even made it past checkpoint Charlie without disturbing the old man.her flat shoes leas audible on the pavement.

She made her way inside and collapsed on the sofa,she text Ruth and said thank you for getting her holes filled.

She actually chuckled to herself,finding her situation extremely bizarre,Ruth responded with

“Ah good,so i guess you managed to get home? You dirty tart,giving yourself away for a lift,anyway,i say we meet at my father’s bright and early on Monday,say 7,and remember,wear a hoodie or something to hide your self,we shall go in your car and do a stake out,we may even get to have some naughty fun “

Amy simply replied ok

She showered then hoped into bed,her weekend was uneventful,she had popped to her parents briefly on Sunday but other than that she just did some housework and watched some Netflix.

Monday morning came and after a shower she got changed,she wore grey jogging bottoms and a black hoodie,she had an old white Miami dolphins cap which she popped on,she tucked her hair into a bun under it.

She looked like a chav bird,she chose not to wear makeup,she wondered why she even needed to hide herself as Clive didn’t know who Amy was,but unbeknownst to her,her disguise would prove pivotal later on that day.

She hopped in her car and headed to Barrys.

Ruth was already there waiting.

She too had a hooded jacket,far more elegant than Amy.

“Ah good you look like a boy,well a boy with a fine derrière,come on,let’s head to mine,i will show you where to pull up,have you enough fuel?”

“Yes its full “

Her little fiesta was rather good fuel consumption wise

Ruth lived in an affluent area in a beautiful village hamlet about 20mins outside of town.

She instructed Amy to pull up near to a post box situated on a grass verge with a memorial bench next to it,a local had made a beautiful planter box which had a giant poppy attached.

“So which one is yours?”

“It is the third one on the right,you can’t see it as the driveway goes a way back and the trees provide more privacy”

The couple of houses Amy could see were very large,detached with large gardens.

“I bet it costs a-lot to live round here “ Amy balked

“Well yes,the house has been in his family a while but he could still easily afford to by all the bloody houses around here,but he barely touches it,he never splashes out,except for his Range Rover,he has a few million tucked away,not to mention his stake in the family business “

“Bloody hell,so wouldn’t you get anything if you divorced?”

“Not much,he keeps his personal money in a “business account “, which as i signed a pre nup in regards to the house and business,i was young and in love,i didn’t fully understand,”

“So what changed,why don’t you love him now?”

“Like i said he is a cruel and abusive twat,unfortunately i saw this side of him way to late,he was nice for the first few years “

“Oh god,so do you think he is seeing someone on the side “

“I don’t know,I bloody hope so”

“You hope so?”

“Yes,a priest committing adultery,he would be terrified of his flock finding out he spat in the face of the sanctity of marriage “

“Oh i see,so if he is are you going to bribe him?”

“In a fashion yes,but knowing how bloody boring he is he will probably lead is to a secret stamp collecting club”

Amy laughed,just as the nose of Clive’s Range Rover nudged out of the tree line.

“Shit there he is,Ruth pulled her hood up and turned her face away,Amy just sat and watched as he pulled out and drove away,she didn’t manage to get a good look at him.

“Give it a few then follow”

Amy waited,as he began to disappear around the bend she pulled off and took up pursuit.

“Try and stay as far back as you can”

Ruth demanded”

“Don’t you worry about it,i have watched way too much 24 and homeland,i know what to do”

“What on earth are you talking about?”

“Don’t you watch tv shows?”

“No not at all,i prefer a good book or some music “

“What sort of music do you like”

“Classical “

“Really?”

“Yes i find it,soothing and exhilarating,sometimes soft and gentle sometimes angry and fast and terrifying,i suppose one could draw parallels to sex”

“Jeez you are sex deprived,is it always on your mind?”

“Pretty much yes,i look at everyday situations and usually manage to turn them sexual in my head,it must be the years of oppression “

“We have to get you laid more”

“Indeed we do”

Clive was a good way ahead now just about to pull onto the A180 which later turns into the M180 leading to Doncaster.

It was easy to follow on this open straight duel road,they kept well back.

After a few miles the road opened up into more lanes,now a motorway,they followed on

and after about ten minutes Clive did something unexpected,he signalled to come off at Scunthorpe, not Doncaster which is where he supposedly went to donate clothes.

“Look he’s turning “

“Yes i see”

“Well where the bloody hell is he going?”

“I guess we will find out”

They kept up pursuit,he lead them past the steelworks and to the north of the town,he turned in and headed through residential and business clad streets,he pulled behind a news and booze and parked up,Amy pulled over further along,they sat and waited,after a moment Clive exited his vehicle.

They watched him walk away,Amy got a good look for the first time,he was tall like Ruth,slim with grey hair and glasses,he had on a blue shirt and cream suit jacket and navy blue trousers,with brown shoes.

“Now go see where he,,no wait”

They watched him cross the rd and head into a public toilet which was on a corner,a younger man was standing outside,he seemed to nod at Clive,or maybe Ruth imagined it,but then after Clive had disappeared inside,the young guy swiftly followed.

“Get in there now “

“What its the boys…”

“Here put this face mask on and borrow my sunglasses,quickly go,leave your keys incase i need to move the car “

“Amy burst into action,she quickly donned the face mask and glasses,flipped up her hood and was off tracking her prey,she switched her phone to silent and jogged a little,she quickly crossed the rd and headed for the toilet,from a distance she could pass as a lad dressed the way she was,her muscle memory told her to go in the girls but she ignored it and headed in the boys,it smelled terrible,the piss smell overwhelming.

She didn’t know what to expect as she rounded the corner.

But it was empty,there was three cubicles and a trough,one of the cubicles was locked but the other two were open so were the hell did they both go…oh…Amy realised

She quickly slipped into the middle cubicle adjacent to the locked one,she locked it and stood in silence,after a few minutes she began to hear rustling and movement, tipped her head to look under the bottom but couldn’t see anything,she then very quietly knelt down and bent her face to floor and peeked under,the floor was a little wet,but it wasn’t the first time she had been on her knees in a male toilet,what she saw when she looked made her eyes go wide,Clive was on his knees with his trousers down shamelessly sucking the younger guys shaft,neither noticed her as they were lost in there mutual pleasure.

Amy stood,shocked and unsure what to do,then in a moment of madness she climbed onto the toilet and got her phone from her pocket,she stealthily accessed the camera and set it recording,she peaked over and Clive was still sucking hard while wanking his own meat,Amy stayed as still as possible,but as Clive looked up to gaze into his lover boy’s eyes he clocked Amy,well someone in glasses and a mask,

He fully turned to look up as the cock slid out his mouth,his face a mixture of shock,fear and anger.

Amy jumped down and unbolted the door,Clive and mr lover were quickly pulling up their pants,Amy made the exit,she bolted out the toiles and went to cross the road but it was heaving with traffic both ways,she froze for a moment,it felt like an eternity.

Ruth witnessed Amy running from the toilet,she saw her stop at the road side,a few seconds later Clive appeared at the entrance to the loo

Amy turned and saw him,without a second thought she ran into the road,fortunately the lights up ahead had changed to red and the traffic was slowing,enough for her to weave between them,trouble was,Clive and lover were hot on her tail.

Amy ran for her life,Ruth had seen what was unfolding and had hopped into the drivers seat,she had the engine running,Amy was getting closer,Clive had slowed and was heading for his vehicle,lover was closing in on Amy,Ruth leant over to open the door but Amy just bolted straight past and kept going,Lover was in the road on Ruths side and with no thought Ruth swiftly opened her door fully,causing lover to slam into it and crumple to the floor,

“Ever so sorry love I didn’t see you”

She didn’t give him chance to reply,she swiftly slammed the door and sped off screeching the tyres in pursuit of Amy.

Clive saw what had happened but hadn’t realised it was Ruth, he pulled over and lover jumped in.now the hunted become the hunters.

Ruth honked for Amy to get in,sue quickly dove into the passenger side and Ruth sped off,the fiesta nimble around the tight corners,the Range Rover a bit more cumbersome.

She managed to put a little distance between them through the residential streets,but soon they would hit more open roads and the Rangey would easily out pace them.

“What in gods name happened in there,why is he chasing us”

“You’re not going to believe it”

“go on what?”

“He,Clive was sucking that other guy off in the cubicle,I filmed it and he saw me”

“What,you’re telling me you have that scumbag on film sucking dick”

“Yes”

“Oh my Amy you have outdone yourself,do you realise what this means?”

“Yes i think so”

“Im free,I’m bloody free”

Ruth slapped the steering wheel in excitement

“We have to get away from him first though”

“No we bloody don’t,watch the video now,make sure it’s clear enough”

Amy retrieved her phone and went to photos,she played the vid,it showed a man on his knees from above sucking another man,Amy briefly showed Ruth as she drove.

“Thats no good that could be anyone “

“Wait for it”

When he turned to look up it was a clear in focus image of Clive with a cock flopping out of his mouth.

Ruth beamed

“Oh my god that couldn’t be more perfect i could kiss you,that filthy bastard,i never knew he had it in him.

They were passing the steelworks on the way out when Ruth pulled the car over into disused gateway.

“What are you doing he is behind us”

“No time like the present”

Clive had pulled in behind them,the road was fairly busy so they wasn’t alone in a secluded place.

He approached the drivers window rather quickly,mr lover came to Amy’s side

Clive tapped on the window and lowered his head.

Ruth,facing away,pushed the button and the window began to descend

“What the hell are you playing at,who are you why was she fil……”

Ruth lowered her hood and turned to face him.

The colour drained from his skin and he became ashen white.

“Hello husband”……tbc

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *unnjack68Man 18 weeks ago

Bradford

Really enjoying this can't wait for the next chapter x

By *lderWiserNowMan 18 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By *p22333Man 18 weeks ago

Witney

Gets better thanks

By *oolguyhiMan 18 weeks ago

North East

Well well well! I need more popcorn

By *illie B. HardaganMan 18 weeks ago

Leyland

By *cecold1980Man 18 weeks ago

ashington

By *cott60Man 18 weeks ago

Perth

By *oppy12Man 18 weeks ago

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant!

Best story

By *ritter1Man 18 weeks ago

Dundee

By *J GeminiTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Northumberland

Brilliant tale, love it,

Xx

By *uzzer32Couple 18 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *on BurgundieMan 18 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Bloody outstanding story and writing for a forum. Loving it.

By *un22Woman 18 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *xxx73Man 18 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *outhEastPaulMan 18 weeks ago

Thames Ditton surrey

A really good Story certainly sets a very high standard for keeping a story line going with regular updates and in such nice large readable chunks

By *hilledguy2020Man 18 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *olflordMan 18 weeks ago

Exeter

By *arried-bi-guyMan 18 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

It just gets better

By *iglenMan 18 weeks ago

Machynlleth

Love the twist this story gets better and hornier each time xx

By *knick45Man 18 weeks ago

Bristol

By *ouldlove2tryMan 18 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 18 weeks ago

my town

By *ouldlove2tryMan 18 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

Interesting twist

By *rinceCorwinMan 18 weeks ago

Manchester

Anticipating each installment and savouring the twists and turns.

By *hanebrandonMan 18 weeks ago

Beck row

By *hil911Man 18 weeks ago

Solihull

By *aximumperversionMan 18 weeks ago

Nationwide

By *ed-devilsCouple 18 weeks ago

Hitchin

Grimsby

The silence seemed to last for an eternity,Clive frozen and dumbstruck,mr lover had backed away having seen Clive’s reaction.

“Well what have you got to say for yourself?”

Ruth demanded

Clive opened his mouth to speak but words failed him,his heart was going berserk,his hands clammy,he felt lightheaded like he was going to pass out.

Anxiety is a motherfucker when it kicks in unannounced.

“I… i….i…n n n n need to sit down,i don’t feel good”

“You pathetic excuse for a man,all the years you have controlled me,starved me of sex and all the while you’re fucking other men,you are the worst kind of person “

“P p p p …please i i I’m struggling…”

He looked like he was about to fucking die.

The carer in Amy kicked into auto,she opened her door and jumped out of her seat,she quickly rounded the front of the car,she took Clive by the arm and lead him to his vehicle,after opening the door she helped him to sit.

“Now look at me and take a nice long slow deep breath through your nose,and slowly let it go,and again,slowly in…..and out…after a minute or so his breathing and heart rate began to settle.

“Thank you,i feel much better,who are you,how do you know Ruth”

“Listen none of that matters right now,just relax and calm down”

Amy looked over to Ruth who was deep in conversation with mr lover.

“I don’t know what to do” Clive began to sob

Amy put her hand up on his shoulder to comfort him,Ruth had noticed and had exited the car and was walking towards them purposefully.

“Whats he bloody playing at?”

“Ruth stop”

“Excu…..”

“Just stop,get back in the car and wait,now is not the time,he needs to calm down or he will bloody collapse”. Amy was practically shouting at Ruth.

Taken aback by this Ruth was stunned,she turned in disbelief and returned to the car.

“Thank you” Clive muttered

“Don’t thank me,I can’t stand by and see someone struggling,but do not mistake my kindness for weakness,what you have done to your wife is deplorable and you will have to face the consequences,but right now you need to remain calm”

Clive stared ahead,his gaze fixed on a point in the distance,his mind swimming,he breathed,he sat for a few minutes until he felt a little calmer.

“So now what?” he asked

“Well I would suggest going home for now,are you ok to drive?”

“Yes i will be fine now,will you tell Ruth that am sorry”

“No,it is not my place to”

Amy walked back to her car,lover was standing awkwardly to the side.

“You can fuck off now”

Amy wasn’t messing around today

Amy got in the passenger side as Ruth was in the drivers seat.

“Shall we go?” Amy questioned

Ruth stayed silent for a moment

As she pulled out and began to drive she spoke

“I have never seen you so assertive before,i must admit i wasn’t expecting it from you”

“I am sorry Ruth but he looked like he was about to keel over,sometimes no matter how bad a person someone is or what they have done,if they need help then that comes first,i will never stand back and let anyone go at someone who is physically struggling”

Ruth thought on this for a moment

“Well i suppose you are right,especially if he did kick the bucket i wouldn’t get much then would i”

“Thats not why i helped him”

“I know,i know,you are a carer after all, i see the well of kindness the springs within you,so what did he say?”

“Not much,he asked whats next,and for me to tell you he is sorry “

“Ha,sorry,bloody sorry,he fucking will be when i am done with him”

“Just don’t cause him a heart attack”

“I think i need a little time to think this over”

They drove back in silence,Ruth a million miles away.

Amy was taking stock of the day’s events.

They arrived back at Barrys and Ruth got out of the vehicle as Amy scooched over.

“Can you send me that video please,and thank you,i genuinely mean it,you have literally given me life today”

“Its ok,are you going to be ok?”

“Oh yes don’t worry dear,i just need a little time to figure things out”

“Ok then i will see you soon”

“Yes goodbye,i will be in touch”

Amy reversed out and headed for home.

She still couldn’t believe the day’s events,she kept going over it in her head,when she replayed the scene in her mind’s eye,she was reminded of her experiences in the mens toilets,she thought fondly of Doug,every time she thought of him her little kitten purred.

She arrived home and the second she was inside she jumped onto the sofa and began to text Doug.

She was feeling so alive after the adrenaline rush of the chase.

“Hi Doug its Amy,do you remember from the hotel,anyway was just thinking about you and wanted to say hi”

Send

She felt a little giddy,she slipped her hand down the front of her joggers and into her panties,with her middle finger she slipped it back and forth up her slit,then two fingers circling now,rubbing her little nub,her breathing slowing,in slips a finger,she bites her lip and tilts her head back,slowly penetrating herself as deep as she could,her inward thrusts getting a little stronger and quicker,her puss getting moist,second finger in,her moans louder,visions swirling around her head,been taken against a tree in the ass for the first time,piss fucked in the mouth,a cock in both her holes,the way Doug easily lifted her and screwed her against the wall,Barrys huge meat,up against a truck,in Ruths car,the hotel toilets and room,she was reliving everything as she frantically blasted her little cunt.

She pushed her other hand up her top and found her little tit,she squeezed her nipple really hard,this caused her to buck against her fingers as she exploded her juices by the gallon load,her knickers and joggers became drenched,a wet stain appeared on the grey fabric,she looked like she had peed herself.

She laid for a moment to compose herself,felling floaty and content,she nodded off.

It was a knock at the door that awoke her,the sun had gone down now and evening had arrived,shit Barry she thought.

She opened the door to an Amazon delivery driver,a black guy with a beard,it was some disposable aprons she had ordered for work.

He clocked her stained joggers and smiled,Amy smiled back and thanked him,he was a big unit of a man,towering over her.

She closed the door and tossed the package aside,she quickly ran upstairs and got changed into her care uniform,she bolted off to Barrys,she was nearly two hours late.

She arrived,no sign of Ruths car,quickly getting inside she ascended the stairs,she creeped open his door and he was fast asleep,Amy didn’t want to disturb him but he needed to be washed and changed.

She gently shook his ankle,he didn’t budge,again,he just kept snoring.

Amy peeled the quilt off of him

“Barry” she hushed

“Its Amy wake up”

Nothing

She could see a faint outline of his beast through his cotton pyjamas,she slowly slid her hand up his shin,then his thigh,her fingers brushing over his tip

“Barry,wakey wakey”

Still he did move,she squeezed it gently through the material,even soft it was a

Meaty hand full.

He didn’t even stir,Amy had felt it now,she wanted it,she gently pulled down his bottoms to his ankles,then climbed on the foot of the bed,taking his helmet in one hand,sort of cupping it as she lifted it up to her mouth,it was heavy and floppy,taking into her mouth,she couldn’t so much as suck on it right now as it flopped all over,she sort of stuffed it into her mouth,even soft like this it was going down her throat,she reached back and rubbed her sex with her free hand while keeping his soft meat in her mouth,her motion and noises and no doubt the sensation on his manhood had caused Barry to wake from his slumber,weary eyed,half opened his vision cleared and his brain immediately understood what was happening,it was like someone had opened an internal valve at a hydroelectric dam,his blood flowing through the pipe work at full capacity,Amy felt it,the first pulse,the second,on the third pulse her throat got smaller,his head pushed deeper,her mouth was starting to stretch,bigger it grew,until he was throbbing at full mast all the way down her windpipe,she pulled up and took a deep breath then plunged back down onto it,fully slopping it down her slippery saliva slide,Barry moaned intensely.

She sucked frantically for about a minute,really slamming into her own throat,she fucking loved it

Barry shouted out

“Im cuming im cuming “

He glugged spurt after spurt of hot salty semen down into her belly,she didn’t even get to taste it before it was gone,deep inside her,as she retracted she sucked his helmet hard to extract the last few drops of white nectar so at least she got a small taste ,she was still rubbing herself to climax through her leggings,for the second time that day she had soaked a pair or bottoms.

“Thank you,i do like these surprises”

“Me too,now come on let’s get you showered”

“Can we leave it today i am tired,i just want to rest”

“Ok sweetie”

She sorted him out for bed then quietly left,he was back asleep before she even made it to the door.

She too went home to bed feeling satisfied…..tbc

By *vbiker2TV/TS 18 weeks ago

morpeth

my town

Northumberland

By *im66123Man 18 weeks ago

newcastle

Dundee

Solihull

By *lderWiserNowMan 18 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ussD1Man 18 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ooster7Man 18 weeks ago

west yorks

By *unnjack68Man 18 weeks ago

Bradford

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 18 weeks ago

Hastings

Witney

Mmmmmm

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant

Hitchin

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 18 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ocktoplaywithMan 18 weeks ago

Derby

Scunthorpe steelworks. That brings back memories, none of them sexual though

By *woformorefunCouple 18 weeks ago

Dundee

By *xxx73Man 18 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ushin boundariesCouple 18 weeks ago

halstead

By *plankyguyMan 18 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Grimsby

Amy awoke the next day feeling fully refreshed,she checked her phone,forgetting that she had texted Doug,he had replied in the night.

“Hi Amy,of course I remember,how could I forget,the best arse I’ve ever seen,or fucked,what you up to? X “

This made her smile and feel warm inside

“Hi Doug,not up to much,i really enjoyed our time together,would love to see you again x “

Send

After setting down the phone she made herself breakfast and had a shower,she was unsure what to do with her time off,after her shower she decided to check in with Ruth

“Hi Ruth hope you are ok?,i am here if you need me,pretty bored actually “

Send

About an hour passed before she replied

“Hello Amy i am good thank you,i will give you a call in a few days,just sorting some stuff out,you don’t need to go to my father for the time being as i am stopping there ,i will explain another time”

Amy sighed,secretly hoping for some naughty fun,it was at that moment she realised how lonely she felt,she pushed the thought aside,replaced by a far more naughty one,she swiped up her phone and opened amazon,biting her lip feeling deliciously devilish, in the search bar she typed dildos.

A whole world of options popped up before her,she scrolled endlessly,after finding one that caught her eye,clicking it the image enlarged and showed a beautiful replica cock with a suction cup,it was available in 3 different colours,and sizes from 4” to 15”

A white mans cock

A black mans cock

And a bright pink one

Amy looked at all 3,she wasn’t into black men but liked the look of the dark meat replica,it looked thicker somehow,she selected that colour and then pondered the size,no way was she going 15”

She settled for a 9” knowing she would be able to deepthroat it,the thought made her quiver,as she added it to the basket, she was presented with the option to buy one get the second half price, singular It was £20. The two together would be £30 again she bit her lip she decided to go for it. She she chose a white man’s dick, this time, but this one in a 7”

She clicked buy now and the order was placed.

Delivery by 10pm the next day

She felt giddy at the thought,well she needed a little action if she was to be alone for a few days.

Some suggestions popped up of things she might like after her recent purchase,all manner of sex toys and lubricants

She clicked on something that looked very odd,it was a bright red ball with a strap either side,she clicked it,its description had it as a ball gag

Amy pondered for a moment,in a flash she had closed down amazon and just as quickly opened google and typed in ball gag into the search

A number of adult sites were listed,a small selection of pictures and videos,(you know the google layout peeps)

She clicked the first video,and after a short advert selling webcam sex ,showing a model vigorously fingering herself to camera,the video started.

A blonde woman with wavy shoulder length hair was bent over a leather spanking horse,strapped to it,a bright pink ball gag jammed in her mouth fastened tightly,a collar with a leash which was attached to a very muscular black man,the camera panned 360 to show the gorgeous blonde’s exposed pussy and ass from behind,the man fully naked with a monster big black python bobbing lazily as he pulled on her leash and slapped her ass.

She moaned as it was a hard slap but the noise was barely audible,now Amy understood a ball gags purpose,in the coming months she would experience that purpose for herself.

She watched intently as the man began his brutal assault of her pussy,he was merciless,straight in to power fucking,the model was shaken hard with every mighty thrust.

At that moment in time Amy wasn’t the only one watching porn,but we will get to that later.

Amy slipped her fingers in her pants and began to slide up and down,she flicked her little man in a boat furiously,the whole time imagining it was her strapped down and helpless with a huge black cock destroying her pussy,she came in seconds,she was flush and a little breathless,she closed down the porn,and put her phone down.

After a minute she decided to have herself a cup of coffee and some cake,she couldn’t shake the thought of that lovely black cock,it hounded her all day,and into the night.

It was as she was trying to sleep that a thought came to her while thinking of the black cock,it was almost Ruth level naughty,She wasn’t sure if she would dare,only time would tell….

Morning broke and Amy awoke early,she was used to early mornings through work,she always enjoyed the early morning birdsong,frequently opening the window while supping a nice warm brew.

As she gazed out over the green and onto the road her devious plan popped back to the forefront of her mind,could she really?,she had done worse,but this was her home.

She pushed the thought away.

Another full day ahead with no work or Barry to attend to,she decided to go into town and treat herself to some new clothes.

She ended up buying some extremely tight dresses from the teen section in top shop,some tight little shorts too,well summer was on the way!

Next she went into primark and bought an assortment of different knickers,thongs,shorts,Brazilian,plain cotton in various colours.

After over an hour in there and several crop tops and plaid skirts later she paid the teller and exited the shop,her belly grumbling at her and the faint waft of a nearby Greggs drawing her in,she decided to go grab a bite,deciding to eat in she ordered a steak bake and a caramel latte,taking her seat and supping the deliciously sweet brew she took in her surroundings,gazing out of the bakery into the thoroughfare of the shopping centre,she clocked a lingerie shop she hadn’t known was there,the mannequins in the windows all wearing different types of seductive underwear.

She gulped hard

Her naughty little brain ticking away

God what the hell has Ruth done to me,it’s all i can think about. Amy thought

Taking her last bite and washing it down she finished up and left,making her way through the throngs of shoppers she headed into the lingerie store.

It was peaceful and cool inside,a pretty middle aged blonde woman smiled as she entered.

“Can i help you ?”

“Not right now thank you just going to have a looksey,i will holla if i need you”

“Ok love”

She browsed the many many items,far to many for me to mention here,she took a deep red and black basque with suspenders attached,it had a lovely floral vine pattern that exploded into a butterfly over the breast,she picked some fishnet stockings up too and matching knickers,only the basque looked a little large in the breast.

“Excuse me,do you have this in a smaller size?”

“Let me see what do you have,ah yes i see,let me look,erm no it doesn’t look like it,hang on though,i do believe,ah yes here,we have the same thing in smaller but a deep purple instead of red”

“Ohhh I didn’t see that i like that better,does it have matching knickers ?”

“Erm yes,we have a thong type,and a crotchless version”

“Crotchless?” She looked quizzically at the assistant

“Yes look”

She held up a pair

“You don’t have to take them off,easy access”

“Oh i see,i will take a pair of each”

“Ok,may i suggest something?”

“Yes of course “

“This is a lovely set,ditch the fishnets,take a pair of seamed stockings,they look so much better,we do a 3 pack of black nude and tan”

“Ok,what does seamed mean”

“Would you like to try this on,we have changing rooms?”

Amy thought on it

“Ok sure”

She was shown around a corner to a row of 3 curtained changing rooms

“There you go hun,ill be out here,shout if you need help”

Her gaze lingered on Amy for a stitch to long

Closing the curtain she laid out the gear and began to strip,she felt incredibly vulnerable with only a curtain defending her naked modesty.

She looked at her slender naked body in the mirror as she slipped into the knickers first and then fumbled with the Basque,she couldn’t manage it,she held it to her chest and gently shouted

“Excuse me could you help me a little please“

“Yes of course,do you want me to open the curtain to help,there is no one else here?”

“Yes please i can’t manage the basque “

The assistant opened the curtain to Amy’s naked back and amazing arse in a lovely purple thong,she couldn’t take her eyes of her bum.

She took a hold of both sides of the basque and pulled them together,fastening from the bottom up,once done it had squeezed her little tits together making them look slightly bigger.

“There how does that feel?”

“Yeah it feels good,doesn’t feel tight,the material is lovely and stretchy”

“It is so nice,would you like me to help with your stockings ?”

“Erm ok sure”

“I think the black will look best”

She took them out of the packet and put the other two pairs aside.

“Give me your foot”

Tentatively she extended her leg towards the blonde,who was now kneeling before her,gently she slipped a stocking over her toes and round the heel of her foot,as she slid the smooth material up Amy’s slender pin,the sensation sent a tickle up her legs into her sex.

The assistant had reached her thighs and was just straightening the lace top of the stocking and adjusting so the seam was as perfectly central at the back of her leg,as she clipped on the suspender her nose briefly glanced the soft satin material of Amy’s new knickers,Amy’s breath shuddered,she wasn’t sure but thought she felt the assistant breathing in her essence.

Amy’s heart was all a flutter,on to the second stocking now,she seemed to take longer on this one,more contact between hand and leg,as her leg filled out the stocking,the assistant again straightening the top lace,her face so close to her sex,the assistant could feel the heat radiating from Amy’s pulsing puss puss.

As she reached around to clip the suspender into place her nose about to brush against her panties again,Amy shamelessly squeezed her bum cheeks together and pushed her pussy mound forward,enough for the assistant to understand it was intentional,she responded in kind,she sank her mouth over the satin purple triangle of material,the only thing now between Amy’s heated snatch and the eager assistant’s mouth,she ran her tongue firmly but slowly over the satin,Amy moaned in ecstasy,the assistant stood,and gently pushed Amy down by her shoulders until she was sitting on the changing bench.

She lowered back down and knelt between Amy’s legs,staring directly into her eyes she skilfully pulled her new damp knickers to the side,Amy tilted her head back against the wall,the blonde had her mouth back at her cunt,she slipped her tongue straight into her as deep as she could,Amy felt so fucking alive,next she began working a finger into her while chewing on her nub,her fingering became frantic,her clit engorged in the woman’s mouth,she was building,the assistant circled another finger on her rose bud and applied pressure,Amy pushed to meet her,with a finger in each hole and an expert mouth sucking her boatman Amy couldn’t contain herself for another second,she held the top of the assistants head as she shuddered and shook,the assistant wrapped her mouth around her full gash and lapped up her juices as they exploded into her,her juices seemed to pulse from her endlessly,the assistants face was drenched,Amy looked down at her and smiled,the assistant stood and giggled

“Hi I’m Debbie,pleased to meet you”

She laughed as she said it

Amy chuckled

“Nice to meet you,I’m Amy”

“Well that was unexpected”

“Yes same for me,but i bet you do this to all your customers”

Debbie laughed again.

“If only,my days would be a joy if this happened more often”

“I bet you get all sorts in here don’t you?”

“We do indeed,but i can hand on heart say that in my 7 years working here that nothing like that as ever happened,most folk are rather shy shoppers,they are in and out,but seeing your lovely bottom did something to me,I couldn’t resist,I’m glad you initiated things,do you have a girlfriend?”

“Oh no no,i have recently split for my boyfriend, didn’t know I enjoyed women too”

“So am i your first?”

“No not quite “

“Not quite?” She quizzed

“Its a long story”

“Well maybe we could go for a drink or a bite to eat sometime soon and you can tell me about it ?”

“Yes i would like that”

They both jumped when they heard a male voice booming through the shop.

“Is anyone there?”

Amy and Debbie stared at each other wide eyed and silently giggled.

Debbie left Amy to get sorted so she could attend to her customer.

Amy stripped out of her damp knickers and managed to wriggle out of the bask.

Once dressed again she exited the changing room and headed into the store,as she approached the counter with her goods a man was making payment for something that Amy couldn’t see,while she waited and glanced around,her eyes clocked some shelving with various dildos and sex toys,sexual chocolate and fluffy handcuffs,lubes and cock rings,it was then she remembered her Amazon order was due,she checked her phone and looked at the expected delivery time. 16.45-18.45

She still had a few hours yet,but seeing those dildos had also reminded her of her naughty plan.

She still wasn’t sure she dare see it through….tbc

Swindon

Brilliant as always !!

By *ersey GentMan 18 weeks ago

St Peter

halstead

Solihull

Northumberland

Dundee

By *rinceCorwinMan 18 weeks ago

Manchester

I hope the Amazon delivery driver is in for a pleasant surprise.

Witney

Just gets better and better

By *SpiresMan 18 weeks ago

Lichfield

Grimsby

The man finished up at the till and turned to leave,he smiled at Amy as he passed her.

She approached Debbie who was smiling back at her.

“That was close,imagine if he had have come to the changing rooms,id be out of a job”

“Ha ,I doubt he would have raised a complaint “

“You’re probably right,is it just these items?”

“Yes and the fishnets,i will wear them with something else,you were right about those seamed stockings,they look far nicer”

“Yes,a touch of elegance,a slither of rope that leads to heaven “

Amy chuckled as she handed over her bank card.

“Oh no don’t worry,its on the house today”

“What,no I couldn’t please take it.”

“No i insist,I haven’t felt so alive for a long time,you have made my day,no,my bloody year,please take them as a gift,it would be really nice to see you again though ,can i give you my number?”

“Yes,and thank you,only if you’re sure?”

“Oh course,here give me your phone”

Amy unlocked it and handed it over,Debbie proceeded to type her number then hit dial,her phone rang.

“There,now i have your number too”

She handed Amy her bag of goodies and passed her back the phone,as Amy took it Debbie leant in and kissed her cheek,Amy turned to meet her lips and they shared a long slow kiss goodbye.

“See you soon”

“I do hope so,bye bye”

Debbie watched the most amazing arse she had ever seen wiggle away and out of her store.

She wasn’t a full blown Lesbian or anything like,but as she had gotten older,well only 44, she had increasingly become more attracted to girls,she still liked men too,she had a part time fuck buddy for those times she wanted dick, she had a lovely figure herself.

But the little sex siren that had just burst into her world had knocked her sideways,she felt giddy like a schoolgirl.

Amy strutted through the town feeling on air,more alive than ever,however,the black cock and the naughty thought from the night before lingered in the background,silently nagging.

“Amy is that you”

The sudden sound of her name being called broke her reverie

“It is you,wow how are you?”

It took a moment for Amy to register the face,it was an old school friend named Lucy.

“Oh god Lucy how are you? Its been years”

“Yeah I’m good thanks,and yeah to long,id say over 4 years”

“God has it really,what are you doing with yourself nowadays?”

“Well i had a kid”

“No way,when how old?”

“He is two now, and he is a fucking nightmare,this is the first time in,well I can’t even remember the last time i had any time to myself,my mum has taken Brandon to the seaside for the day”

“Oh thats a bit shit,doesn’t the dad help out?”

“Don’t even get me started on that lazy piece of shit!”

“Ok”

“Say,you fancy a drink,I’ve still got a few hours of freedom left?”

Amy thought on it for a millisecond,a couple of drinks would probably help with her inhibitions for her naughty little plan,she hadn’t driven in to town as parking was a nightmare,and only a ten minute walk from home.

“Sure yeah,come on”

They swiftly found a pub just outside the shopping centre,they ordered the drinks,Amy opted for Double vodka and Coke.

For over a 2 hours they talked,Amy had learned all about Lucys life,her boyfriend a jobless waster,only interested in PlayStation and motorbikes.Lucy permanently tired,stressed out and miserable,After the second drink Amy loosened up a bit and told her she should try a few things that she had recently,Lucy was confused as to what she meant,and gradually over the next half an hour,Amy laid bare all that had happened since meeting Ruth,right up to the changing room incident earlier.

Lucy was gob smacked,she was constantly asking questions while Amy explained

Was you scared,did it hurt,what does it taste like(piss&pussy)etc….

Amy was feeling the effects of the vodka now on her third.

“I can’t believe it,you were so quiet and innocent at school,i must say I’m a little bit jealous,i haven’t had a good fuck for years,he is more like two pumps and a dribble “

“Thats shit,honestly get yourself out there,your a fit girl”

She was attractive,bigger than Amy,a size 12/14, lovely large breasts,a chunky ass and pretty face framed in strawberry blonde hair.

“Oh when,he is always home,except when he goes out on bikes on weekends,and I’m stuck with Brandon”

“Im sure we can work something out,would you like too?”

“Yes definitely,give me your number”

They exchanged numbers and promised to stay in touch as Lucy had to get going,as did Amy if she wanted to put her plan into action.

They parted ways and Amy took a nice slow stroll home feeling warm and floaty from the vodka.

Once home she threw down her bags and checked her phone,Doug had finally replied

“I would like to see you again too,Im away for a few weeks but when i home i will call you “

She didn’t reply,instead she opened Amazon to check delivery status,the time had now changed to 19::30-22:00

She half sighed but then realised it gave her more time to freshen up,she decided to draw herself a bath.

She cracked open a bottle of wine and poured a very large glass,she had about 2hrs before 19:30,she wanted to be ready,but then it dawned on her,part of her plan involved the Amazon driver to be the Black guy from the other day,what if it wasn’t him?

She would just have to hope and see,she soaked in the bath and fully shaved whilst sipping her vat of wine.

After about 40 minutes she got out and dried herself and her hair.

She tipped out everything she had bought,including the free lingerie

She slipped on a pair of the Brazilian short knickers,they felt so soft and comfortable,she had already decided she was wearing the basque earlier on,she loved how sexy she felt in it,but was a little warm right now so she slipped on a t shirt and pottered about for a while.

She then sat and did her makeup,she took her time and once done she looked absolutely stunning,she poured another glass of wine.

Next she wriggled into the basque,it was still fastened up from earlier,so she stepped in like a dress and forced it past her bum and over her tiny chest,the stockings still dangling,but before she slipped them on she whipped of her pants,then she put the stockings on,doing her upmost to keep the seam at the back straight,she picked up the matching knickers,they were still soaked,she thew them to the wash pile,then she remembered the crotchless ones,dare she,fuck it she thought,very tipsy now.

She slipped them on and adjusted them to fit,they were so comfortable,her bald little slit peaking out the front.

She liked how exposed her innocence was,she picked through the few different skirts she had bought,she chose a pink plaid ra ra type which she intentionally bought small,it barely covered her bum.

Opening her wardrobe and rifling through to find the black high heels she was looking for,a nice basic pair with a good heel,usually her go to pair for a black dress.

Finding them and slipping them on she paused to look at herself in the mirror,the top of her basque making her little tits round out a little,she wasn’t keen on the skirt and dropped it,well she liked the skirt but the basque demanded to be fully exposed,her bum cheeks pert and divine looking,she decided to stay exactly how she was.

It was just gone seven,checking the app it informed her that the driver was 7 stops away,she clicked on the little thumbnail.

Omar Will deliver your package today

Leave special instructions for driver

It was the same big unit of a black man,her mini quivering.

She thought for a moment,it was tempting to send a message but she refrained.

Patiently she waited,supping her wine,biting her lip she decided to watch the same porno again,it didn’t take long to find it.

After the add the video began and Amy watched in envy.

Unable to stop herself she began playing with her puss puss,no need to pull them aside she was straight in,gradually working herself to an orgasm,her pussy tingling and moist,she continued watching and checking out of her bedroom window,more slowly now she continuously circled her nub.

She hadn’t got this far in the video before,the guy was pounding the poor sweaty blondes arsehole.

Amy was jealous

She watched the full video which was over half an hour,checking the app,Omar was two stops away,a flutter,was she really going to do this.

Downstairs now in the darkness of her front room,her breath the only sound,a silent hum held in the air,she paced,still nothing,her mouth had dried something terrible,she went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water,having drank a little to much alcohol today.

She gulped down the cold refreshing liquid

When she returned to her front room and looked out onto the rd,she saw a grey Amazon van idling.

Her heart went from idle to full throttle in 0.2 seconds.

She watched as he exited his van,he strode towards her house on the path at the side of the green,he was a monster of a man,he kind of waddled so large his frame,he made her front gate and approached the door

Ding dong…..tbc.

Solihull

By *verageMan837Man 18 weeks ago

Washington

Something tells me the other drops on the Amazon route are going to be delayed by quite some time haha

Dundee

By *im66123Man 18 weeks ago

newcastle

By *SpiresMan 18 weeks ago

Lichfield

Dundee

By *ussD1Man 18 weeks ago

Gloucester

fabulous.

By *ukkake coupleCouple 18 weeks ago

herts

Northumberland

By *kpiercedCouple 18 weeks ago

walsall

By *69meMan 18 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

my town

Hitchin

By *arboyMan 18 weeks ago

Raunds

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple 18 weeks ago

Cheshire

Glad to of been reading this from the start. Keep up the great work.

By *asterofmaidsMan 18 weeks ago

Telford

Looking forward to more x

Grimsby

[Removed by poster at 03/02/24 11:15:23]

halstead

By *ristol_nicolaTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Bristol

By *itboyslim2Man 18 weeks ago

stevenage

By *teve1867Man 18 weeks ago

wirral

By *ony2269Man 18 weeks ago

Radcliffe

Loving this series

By *ree diverMan 18 weeks ago

Dudley

By *oppy12Man 17 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant!!!

By *randmrslookingCouple 17 weeks ago

london

By *oth0712Man 17 weeks ago

cambridge

By *elbyfuntimesMan 17 weeks ago

Selby

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 17 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ooster7Man 17 weeks ago

west yorks

By *orny1-4uMan 17 weeks ago

newcastle

By *xxx73Man 17 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *essiewhore OP   TV/TS 17 weeks ago

Grimsby

More later peeps x

By *igtattodeanMan 17 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

Cant wait

By *p22333Man 17 weeks ago

Witney

Hopefully bed time reading

Grimsby

She froze

Ding dong

Deep breath in,she went into the hallway,it was only a little wider than the front door

She flicked the light on and steeled herself,she stood behind the door to hide herself,her heart going like the clappers.

“Your parcel love”

His voice deep,Amy took it with one hand.

“Thank you”

“No problem,have a nice night”

“Wait,can i just check its what i ordered,i keep getting the wrong things”

She lied

“Ok sure “

“One sec”

She didn’t close the door,just pushed it to.

Quickly tearing the box open and pulling out two dildos in a plastic wrapping,she quickly removed it.

“Is it what you ordered love? I cant take it back anyway you will have to speak to customer service “

“Just one sec”

She stuck the white mans cock to the wall at ass level,backing up onto it,her sodden cunt eagerly waiting,she wiggled it in and pushed back onto it,it felt amazing.

She leant forward to gage the height for the big black one,she stuck it in front on her and began to devour it,she felt so fucking filthy,with her left arm she reached and tugged the door so it swung open.

Omar was dumbfounded,his jaw by his knees,Amy pushed her pussy hard onto her silicone lover,then bounced forward and took the whole nine inches down her throat before repeating the process again and again while Omar stared and rubbed his cock through his trousers,he took out his phone and began to film,no one was gonna believe this otherwise

Amy hadn’t noticed him filming as she fucked herself both ends,after a good couple of minutes she turned to him

“Are you coming in or not ?”

Omar didn’t need a second invitation

He gently closed the door,he was close now,Amy could smell him,a faint odour of lynx and coffee.

She pulled forward to let the silicone lover flop from her sodden sex,reaching out and taking Omars hand,well i say hand,she wrapped hers around his index finger and lead him to the front room,his massive finger filling Amy’s tiny paw.

She stopped just before the couch to face him.

It was then she realised how big of a man he was,she had to crane her neck to look up at him.the top of her head sitting just below his chest.

Her heartbeat quickened,she was intimidated by his huge size,she realised how unsafe this was,a total stranger in her home,she willing invited him in,he could do anything,she wouldn’t be able to stop him.

Sensing Amy’s sudden trepidation,Omar brushed her hair from the side of her face

“It’s ok princess,I’m not going to hurt you,i can go if you’re uncomfortable?”

His deep but gentle tone and soft words eased her almost instantly

“No stay please”

She looked him in the eye,moving her hands around his waist she moved closer to him,he reached around and his massive hand enveloped her pert little bum cheek,he gave it a firm squeeze,then his second hand did the same,and in one fluid motion he lifted her up and pulled her onto him,her legs going wide to wrap around him,her pussy stretching open and squashing into his belly,they kissed passionately,his huge hands encompassing her full bottom,he held her like that for a good while as they explored each other’s mouths,Amy’s cunt becoming wetter by the second.

Omar saw the breakfast bar through the door into the kitchen,he knew what he wanted to do.

He began to walk with Amy in his arms,like she was just another package to be delivered.

Amy was giggling with her head on his shoulders,her snatch rubbing against his navy polo shirt,the inconsistent friction making her clitty go wild,his rounded belly her saddle,he gently sat her on to the breakfast bar,the marble effect worktop was cold on her little bum.

Omar dropped to his knees and was face to face with her gorgeous bald glistening kitten,he brought his face close,he didn’t touch,gently inhaling her essence,his hot breath teased her quim as he hovered within millimetres of her innocence,she raised her mound to his face but he backed away.

“Patience princess,me gonna take me time with dis prime white pussy”

Being called white pussy made her feel so fucking dirty,like she was his meat,she loved it.

Still he breathed,occasionally kissing her thighs,Amy was ready to explode already and he hadn’t even touched her.

Her little kitten purring wildly,desperate for some attention,and yet he still refrained.

Standing now in front of her he began to remove his upper clothing,he threw his yellow hi viz onto the floor,he then pulled his polo from the bottom up and over his head and tossed it aside,Amy gazed upon his mighty brown chest,pockets of tight black hair sporadically peppered his chest,he wasn’t muscular, or fat,just really large,everything was rounded,his chest ample.

Amy was so desperate to see his meat that she hopped down and landed before him,she slut dropped and began unblocking his belt.

“You want my black cock princess ?”

“Mmm yes please “

“Ok sweetheart,but your going to have to beg me for it”

She had managed to free his belt and unzip his flies,he held onto the waist preventing them from falling down

“Beg me for my cock”

“Please give me your cock”

“Oh you can do a little better than that sugar”

“Please please please let me have your black meat,my slutty white pussy is aching for black dick”

“Oh that’s better,how many black dick you had ?”

“This is my first”

“Really?, den i better show you what you’ve been missing”

he let his trousers fall,he had on a pair of dark blue striped boxers,the outline of his member caused Amy’s little mini to leak,he wasn’t hard but the blood was beginning to flow,the cotton clung to his member.

Amy gulped as she reached up and hooked her fingers into the elastic,she slowly peeled them down,savouring the moment,millimetre by millimetre she edged them down,his pubes short and dense,deep black,they seemed to sparkle when the light hit them,the base of his shaft was exposed now and she saw a thick trunk,a juicy thick vein pulsing under the skin,as she revealed more she became both incredibly horny and also terrified too,his full length flopped out in front her,it was a monster,thick and long,his foreskin half covering his swollen helmet.

She had of course had Barrys massive cock but he was old and she was in control of the pace etc,but Omar was perfectly able,she didn’t want to be hurt or torn in anyway.

“Oh my you are so big”

She looked him in the eyes sultry

“Open your mouth princess”

She obliged,he took his length and brought his head to her mouth,anticipating him entering ,she tipped her head back,but he just rested it on her nose.

“Suck my balls”

He pulled up his shaft to give her access,she leant in,instantly embraced by a musky scent,taking one of his juicy cherries in her mouth as if she was plucking it directly from a tree,it felt heavy and warm as she rolled her tongue around it slowly,Omar making audible grunting noises.

She moved on to his other one and repeated the process,he was now gently stroking his length,his huge fingers stopping at her nose on the downward stroke.

“Dat’s a good girl,you want my big black cock in your mouth eh ?”

She sucked as she retracted making a popping sound as his ball sprang free.

“Yes please “

She straightened her neck,he released some weight from his grip and his head fell at her nose,with one hand she lifted it as she opened her mouth,it was heavy like sandbag ,she gently kissed his tip and rolled back his foreskin exposing his fully bulbous helmet ,savouring everything second of proximity to his huge veiny dark heavy meat,she parted her lips and guided his head into her mouth while simultaneously closing her eyes,her little kitten purring wildly in desire,she took him to the back of her throat then retracted,her mouth was spread wide causing a perfect seal,the suction for Omar was intense,she took him down again,whilst reaching up and wanking the back of his shaft into her mouth,she felt so slutty on her knees giving herself willing to this stranger,a huge black man.

She pushed him deeper and he hit the bend,she pulled him out and tried again,his helmet jamming.

“Dat not going down there princess “

Amy looked him deep in the eyes all the while slowly inhaling through her nose,she relaxed her mind and took a hold of his chunky thighs with her hands and pulled herself slowly onto him,never once loosing eye contact,his head hit the bend and she sort of gulped and swallowed him down,once his helmet had popped round the rest of him began to follow,Amy’s mouth was stretched out fully,her throat feeling as if it was going to explode like a frozen water pipe,her nose hit his pubes which tickled slightly but she was to lost,to full,to pleasured to care.

“Fuck me girl,i ain’t never had no deep throat,ah,,, yeah,,,,dam,,,dat feel good girl”

Amy rocked a little with him fully in her airway,she could feel every inch of him pressed 360,she pulled her head back and his meat slid out,she was surprised the bake from greggs earlier wasn’t attached as he went so deep,his sausage roll was slimy now,strings of saliva hanging down like decorations from the festival of Pamplona,she took him deep again all the way and retracted him quicker,then down again,she wanted her throat fucking,but Omar had other ideas.

He pulled his sword from the moist stone,gently lifting her by her arms until she was stood,then more firmly he lifted her back onto the surface.

“My turn,i wanna taste that white pussy”

“Oh god i like it when you say white pussy”

“Yeah girl,you like d black man don’t you,no fear baby girl dis black meat gonna breed your slut white pussy good and proper”

He sank to his knees,no teasing this time,he wrapped his huge mouth around her mound,his lips swamping her pussy,she placed her arms behind for balance as his tongue began to dart in and out of her sex hole at a fare rate,his tongue thick and strong,her hips beginning to rock with his forceful lapping,she wrapped her legs around his tree trunk neck,this allowed him to delve deeper,he began expertly fucking her cunt with just his tongue,Amy was moaning aloud and building to an orgasm,his nose forcefully slamming into her clit with each inward thrust.

“Oh god….oh fuck….I’m…..gonna….”

She let out a primal scream as she gushed her juices into his mouth,he kept lapping and sucking harder now,she felt him nudge his finger in a little as she was in the throes of ecstasy,he pushed it in while sucking hard on her clit,his finger filled her more than her boyfriend’s cock used to.

He steadily finger fucked her sodden kitty still trying to capsize her man in a boat,she was building again,Omar could sense this so he gradually increased his speed until he was jackhammering her pothole at full capacity,she blew again noisily,her lower half bucking and twitching uncontrollably.

Omar stood.

“Now dat white pussy ready for a black man”……tbc

By *olflordMan 17 weeks ago

Exeter

By *ushin boundariesCouple 17 weeks ago

halstead

By *hil911Man 17 weeks ago

Solihull

Wow

By *enninemarkMan 17 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

Witney

Mmmmmm

By *rinceCorwinMan 17 weeks ago

Manchester

Incredible writing that deserves congratulations.

Definitely the best story on Fab.

Grimsby

"Incredible writing that deserves congratulations.

Definitely the best story on Fab."

Thank you sweetie,stick with me,we have a long journey ahead xx

hertfordshire

By *arboyMan 17 weeks ago

Raunds

keep going this is brilliant

By *oblincs70Man 17 weeks ago

Peterborough

Absolutely fantastic

By *itboyslim2Man 17 weeks ago

stevenage

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant story!!

By *enbobjimMan 17 weeks ago

Wallasey

Brilliant story so well written I’m hooked

By *woformorefunCouple 17 weeks ago

Dundee

By *J GeminiTV/TS 17 weeks ago

Northumberland

Grimsby

He rested his pipe onto her belly,pulling her by the waist towards him,her dripping slit smushing into his balls,his cock resting just below her tits,he pulled back pushing his arse out so his black python slithered down her belly,his helmet settling in the slight dip of her bellybutton,he took it in his hand and pulled back further,his head brushing her clitty causing her to buck towards him.

“Oh dat pussy is eager “

He slipped his swollen head back and forth rigorously,Amy was spasming all over,this only encouraged him on,his full length now slipping up and down her crack,she desperately wanted him inside her.

“Fuck me please”

He slapped her cunt with his meat like he was beating out a fire,each slap against her quim made her squeak with delight.

Slapping,rubbing,circling her entrance,he was teasing so bad,she was close to cumming again.

“Oh you like dat meat slapping your white pussy “

“Yeah….yeah….yeah…oh fuck yeah slap my slut pussy….fuuuuuuuu….”

Again she thundered home,her body convulsing with every flutter of internal gratification,Omar seized the moment and wobbled his head into her lips,at first he slipped past them but soon hit resistance as he began to stretch her tight little fuck hole.

“Oh fuck….thats so big….oh jeeeeee”

“Easy princess,just relax,you’re pussy need the black man,she crave it,i wont hurt you”

He rocked inside her very slowly,he was only a couple of inches in but fully aware he could damage her if he was too rough.

He eased at her sex,patiently stroking into her as her puss puss became accustomed to his girth,she was well lubricated from the multiple orgasms.

He ventured in slightly more.

My god she felt stretched,he reached down and cupped her breast through her basque,his had covering her chest,he gently squeezed as he pushed a little more

“Shit girl dat some tight pussy,how you like black dick ?”

“Mmmm….it’s lovely…I want you to fuck me more “

He pushed in,she yelped in pleasure as he stretched her wider,slowly he withdrew a little then eased back into her eager little sex,she felt like someone was ramming a tin of soup inside her.

Omar slowly cooking his own broth as he gracefully slid in and out,on the outward stroke,so thick his meat,her lips would grip and almost turn inside out,she had never felt anything like it.

“Shit…ohhhh….fuckkkkk”

Her cunt spasmed as she flooded home yet another pelvis shattering orgasm,he quickened his pace,not pounding or hard,just faster strokes,Amy was hot,her arms aching from holding herself,she attempted to lie down.

Omar lifted her,his dick flopping out,her juices dripping onto the breakfast bar

He carried her back to the front room and placed her standing behind her sofa.

“Bend over princess “

She bit her lip,took a step forward,then slowly leaned over the back,as she folded further forward her arse was pushed up and out more,resting her elbows on the seat cushion,she felt filthy,fully exposed bent over with her sodden gash winking at Omar.

He was behind,her close now,he took his slippery dark mamba and rested on her ass and lower back,his hugeness making her seem even more petite and delicate.

He let it slide down her back,reaching her butt crack,he slowed to almost nothing,she could feel the weight of it as his head brushed against her rose bud,he stopped and held it to her soaked entrance like a canal barge awaiting the Lock gates to open,he teased her hole something rotten for a good few minutes,each time slipping it up and down before settling and applying pressure as if he was pushing in,then he would pull away and repeat,after a few rounds,when he next settled,Amy pushed back to force him into her,but he was to quick and pulled away

Slap

He spanked her ass,not mega hard but enough to pry an audible yip out of her.

“Naughty white slut,desperate for my meat”

Slap

“You want it,you gotta ask nicely “

“Please put it back in my pussy,pretty please…”

He gave her what she wanted and slowly powered up the engine and the boat began to pass through the lock.

He pushed in slow and firm,not stopping,getting as deep as he could before retracting,the view of her tiny brown eye stretching and shrinking as his cock filled her pussy was enough to send him wild,in his minds eye he was imagining being deep in her arsehole,he doubted he would ever get in there,his huge cock made her bumhole look the size of a skittle.

This thought process was to much and he began feeling the familiar sensation in his balls and along his shaft,his broth fully cooked and ready to be served,his pace was quicker than ever now,he was nearly fully inside her ,her pale white ass rocking to the rhythm of the veiny soul train.

She felt so fucking alive right now,this huge man gracefully pumping her used cunt,taking his pleasure from her hole.

Amy buckled and wobbled as she came again,the couch helping her stay up.

Omar was ready,his strokes a little faster,Amy was screaming now constantly and loudly with every pump.

“Oh fuck…..shit girl….shit….im gonna flood dat white…..slut….pusssssss……fuckkkkkkk…”

He slammed hard as he exploded,and flood her he did,with each visceral grunt that he pumped into her she could feel it, pulsing into her,glug after glug she could feel his warm abundant seed impregnating her.

His strokes slowing,his cum covered shaft glistening in the light,he gradually came to a stop and pulled out,a fuck ton of seman oozed from her worn out puffy cunt,it dripped and splattered onto her front room carpet,he gave her ass a nice playful squeeze as he thanked her endlessly.

Amy struggled to stand upright,her legs like absolute jelly,her breathing laboured,her sex so alive

“Its ok,i should thank you”

“No worry sweet,dat the finest pussy i eva had,just wish i cud of played with dat ass “

“Oh i think i would struggle to take that thing,but……we can try sometime if you like?”

“Really,i mean yeah,course,i leave you my number”

“Ok hun”

Omar proceeded to walk into the kitchen to collect his clothes scattered about the floor.

Amy leant against the sofa as she watched him waddle,he took a few moments to re dress,and then he politely asked if he could have a glass of water.

“Of course “

Amy stepped forward,narrowly missing the puddle of semen on the floor and trotted into the kitchen.

“Do you want juice or a tea/coffee?”

“Just water thanks sweet”

After he had gulped it down he again thanked her whilst writing his number on the back of an envelope.

“Hope to hear from you soon princess “

“Oh I’m sure you will,i think i may be ordering more frequently from now on”

Omar chuckled as he turned to go,exiting the front room into the hallway,he was confronted with sight of the two dildos dangling from opposing walls,he shook his head and smirked as he left her house and closed the door behind him….tbc

By *hil911Man 17 weeks ago

Solihull

By *SpiresMan 17 weeks ago

Lichfield

Swindon

So brilliantly written

By *J GeminiTV/TS 17 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ersey GentMan 17 weeks ago

St Peter

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 17 weeks ago

my town

By *itboyslim2Man 17 weeks ago

stevenage

By *ussD1Man 17 weeks ago

Gloucester

Damn I need to cum now

By *im66123Man 17 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ed-devilsCouple 17 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *xxx73Man 17 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ushin boundariesCouple 17 weeks ago

halstead

By *ooster7Man 17 weeks ago

west yorks

lovely

By *obrightMan 17 weeks ago

exeter

Excellent

By *enninemarkMan 17 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *cott60Man 17 weeks ago

Perth

By *SpiresMan 17 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *elliesCouple 17 weeks ago

Darlington

great story OP finally caught up

By *enbobjimMan 17 weeks ago

Wallasey

Hot as ever

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple 17 weeks ago

Cheshire

Every instalment just keeps getting better.

By *woformorefunCouple 17 weeks ago

Dundee

By *ndrea54TV/TS 17 weeks ago

cambridge

Wow she's a little minx hehe

hertfordshire

Witney

So good

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 17 weeks ago

Hastings

So horny

By *sprey6Man 17 weeks ago

Here!

Amazing

By *im66123Man 17 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ony2269Man 17 weeks ago

Radcliffe

Very good story

By *aughtiboy28Man 17 weeks ago

Godalming

Love it!

By *oveprettyfeetMan 17 weeks ago

Banbury

Love this story

By *attboy107Man 17 weeks ago

Near MK

Amy is one lucky lady,

By *asterofmaidsMan 17 weeks ago

Telford

Wish someone would take mouth forfun

By *ritter1Man 17 weeks ago

Dundee

By *kpiercedCouple 16 weeks ago

walsall

By *elliesCouple 16 weeks ago

Darlington

Love this, keeping checking back for more

By *elbyfuntimesMan 16 weeks ago

Selby

By *ussD1Man 16 weeks ago

Gloucester

Checking in for the next taste of Amy

By *essiewhore OP   TV/TS 16 weeks ago

Grimsby

Sorry peeps,it’s coming,had a few things unexpectedly pop up(unfortunately not a penis) x

By *arsh MellowMan 16 weeks ago

Canterbury

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 16 weeks ago

hertfordshire

"Sorry peeps,it’s coming,had a few things unexpectedly pop up(unfortunately not a penis) x "

Yay we wait in eager anticipation x

By *ouldlove2tryMan 16 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

By *im66123Man 16 weeks ago

newcastle

By *xxx73Man 16 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *SpiresMan 16 weeks ago

Lichfield

Grimsby

Amy stood for a moment in her window as she watched him walk back to his van so he could continue with his deliveries,Omar feeling on air having just delivered his package deep into prime white pussy.

Her sex was still pulsating,she felt as though he was still inside her,feeling very satisfied and floaty she took herself off to bed,she didn’t bother to dress or wash,her cunt still flooded with sticky man juice.

Sleep came easily,she was gone in seconds.

She awoke fairly early and hopped into the shower,her mini was welded together,with Omars unibond.

Her lips tender as she gently massaged the warm soapy sponge over and around her little kitten.

She lost track of how long she was in there,the heavenly embrace of warmth and steam making it difficult get out.

Eventually she did,dressing in nothing more than a crop top and a pair of black knicker shorts so her body could cool down a little.

Popping on the kettle she sat and flicked open her phone,she had a few unread messages.

“Hi Amy it’s Lucy,was good to catch up the other day,still can’t believe the stuff you told me,and I’m still jealous,it’s got me thinking,are you free a week on Friday?”

She poured her coffee,the hot water hitting the instant granules,ejected an aroma which Amy adored.

She thought for a minute,she had no plans at all.

“Hey Lucy,was nice seeing you,not doing much why what you thinking?”

Send

She opened the next unread text.

“Still can’t get over yesterday,really hope i get to see you again,Debbie x “

Amy’s little kitten woke from its slumber

“Hello you,yes we did get a little carried away didn’t we,i liked it though,so did my pussy x x “

Send

Her kitten was yawning now,but Amy dare not stroke her as she was still tender from the big bad snake that spat in the poor little kitty.

Shit she thought, looked towards the rear of the couch on the floor,a dark stain,Omars territorial cummings,she decided to finish her brew before tackling it.

She had another two unread messages.

“Hi slut,hope you’re well,pop to see me at my father’s when you can”

“Hi Ruth,I’ll be there this afternoon “

Send

The last text was from Carl

“Why haven’t you text me back,I still need to get my stuff?”

“Hi Carl sorry,I’ve been a bit busy,i am home this morning but out this afternoon or it will have to be Saturday?”

Send

She had been busy indeed,busy getting fucked by strangers.

Supping her delicious warm beverage,her mind wandered to the night before,Omars meat stretching her cunt wide,she still could feel him now,her pussy twitched,but there was no way she was having a play.

Her phone vibrated,causing her to jump a little.

“Hey,well i thought we could go out or something?,maybe you show me what Ive been missing “

Amy liked Lucy,no bullshit down to earth,and says it how it is

“Yeah sure,give me a call nearer the day “

Send

She reluctantly decided she would now tackle Omars deposit,fetching a cloth and various spray cleaners,just as she was getting onto her knees to begin scrubbing.

Ding dong

It startled her somewhat,she walked into the hallway and nearly got taken out by a dangling dick,the dildos still firmly in place.

She pulled them off ( no not like that you dirty buggers) and laid them both on the radiator,covering them as best she could with the cloth.

Just in knicker shorts and a crop top,she hid herself behind the door as she opened it.

Carl was standing there,stern faced.

“Bloody hell Carl that was quick,you didn’t even text back”

“Yeah sorry,just thought with you saying you were in that I would come now,can i get my stuff”

“Yeah sure come in”

Carl,ever respectful,removed his trainers,whilst taking in the view of the most prefect ass,the ass that he rejected (what a mistaka to makea)

“Your stuff is in the front room on the unit “

Carl walked through and took the route behind the sofa,Amy called out a little to late.

“Carl wait…”

He stopped mid stride,his left foot planting firmly down onto a soggy stain on the floor,instantly soaking in to his pristine white sock.

“Ewww whats that” he questioned with a curled lip

Amy had to hold back a snigger as she thought of what to say.

“Oh im sorry I dropped some porridge earlier,i was just cleaning when you came”

Carl lifted his foot and rubbed it with his fingers for a stitch,then for reasons Amy couldn’t quite fathom,he sniffed his fingers.

Amy had to look away and walked to grab his things,she wanted to die in that moment.

“It’s fine,it’ll dry” Carl said

“I was thinking,we never got a chance to talk, is there no way back for us?”

He looked like a lost puppy

Amy wasn’t expecting him to say that and wasn’t in the frame of mind to be dealing with it.

“Erm,I’m not sure what to say,we both want different things “

“So you don’t want me then?”

“It’s not like that,please i have to be getting ready”

She ushered him into the hallway as she spoke

“But what did i do wrong?,why did you cheat on me?,is my dick not big enough for you?” He demanded

In that moment,as he asked that question,as if the stars had aligned to make it happen.

He brushed past the cloth on the radiator,which pulled out,and down came tumbling two rubber dicks,the big black one answering his question better than Amy could.

She went bright red,Carl shook his head in disbelief,he was to flabbergasted to speak,he simply left without saying a word.

After tidying up and getting dressed she had another brew before heading off to Barrys to see Ruth.

When she arrived she was a little taken aback to find Ruth in a matching grey sweatsuit with no makeup.

They talked for over an hour with Ruth explaining what demands she had made of Clive,and vaguely mapping out her future without him,she explained that he was reluctant and defensive for a day or so,but after Ruth had explained the following things to him he relented,they were,,that no one needs to know that they are divorcing,she will keep up appearances if required,she will keep his secret so long as he agrees to the financial arrangement,and best for him,he wouldn’t have to meet in grubby toilets anymore,he could play with men in the comfort of his own home.

She had managed to pry a very large sum of money from his personal fortune,plus he would be paying fully for Barrys care,Ruth was working on one final demand but she hadn’t hit him with it yet.

Amy listened on intently.

“Im currently staying with my father until i find my own place,and i must admit I’m already a little frustrated being here all the time,i no longer work for them so i am currently out of a job”

“Oh that’s not good,what are you going to do?”

“Well i have some ideas floating around my head,and I’m not short of money anymore,so,if you are up for it i was wondering if you would like to come for a weekend break,to say thank you for your help”

“Erm,where,when?”

“I was looking at some lovely chalets up in Scotland,beautiful views,no kids allowed,they have an onsite spa,there is an entertainment centre with a bar and club,plenty of nature walks?”

“It sounds lovely,but when?”

“Not this weekend next?”

“Well I have sort of made arrangements with Lucy my old school friend”

Ruth thought for a moment

“And does your friend like to play?”

“I think she will,i told her what i have been up to and she said she was jealous “

“Perfect,bring her along”

“I can only ask her,she has a kid and her fella is a dick”

“Ok,find out as soon as possible and i shall get it booked”

“Ok how much is it going to cost us?”

“No no,like i said its a sort of thank you,and its all on Clive anyway”

Amy took out her phone and called up Lucy

It rang a few times before she answered

“Hey Amy,what ya up to?”

“Well,you know you said about Friday night?”

“Yeah,what about it ?”

“Well I’m with Ruth,you remember the lady i was telling you about “

“Yes i remember,not the sort of shit you forget easily”

“Well she has offered to take us away for that full weekend,do you think you could get away for a few days”

“What,me as well?,she has never even met me,where are you going ?”

“Somewhere in Scotland to some luxury cabins,oh please come,it’ll be a laugh,and I’m sure we can ease some of your frustrations?”

Ruth raised her eyebrows in a mock surprise manner at Amy’s comment.

“Well i reckon i can get my Mum to have Brandon for the weekend,it’s that boring dickhead that will be an issue,what do i tell him?”

“Look Luce,for a long time i lived a timid sheltered life,I didn’t even know i had half the shit in me that I’ve done,Ruth has opened my eyes to a whole world of possibilities and i feel bloody good for seeing it,don’t let some half baked loser rule your life,you get one chance at this game of life,so i intend to make the most of it,no regrets.

Come on girl,be the best version of yourself,let your inner goddess free,fuck that boring wanker,tell him you are off on a hen weekend and its all paid for so he can except it or fuck off”

“Jeez girl,you’re so different from school,but fuck it you’re right,yes i will come,what will i need to bring,clothes wise?”

“Well I’m not sure myself to be honest,I’ll text you later when i know more “

“Ok,I’ll check with my mum,will let you know soon as”

“Ok speak soon”

Amy ended the call

“She’s in,depending on childcare “

“Oh jolly good,the more the merrier”

Unbeknownst to Amy,Ruth had an hidden agenda for the trip to the highlands….tbc

By *ouldlove2tryMan 16 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

Well worth the wait lol

Looking forward to the next installment

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple 16 weeks ago

Cheshire

Kinda hoping the ex would have a last time with Amy then. Never mind onwards and upwards.

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 16 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Can't wait for more!

By *xxx73Man 16 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *SpiresMan 16 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *arboyMan 16 weeks ago

Raunds

Keep it going, amazing

By *oppy12Man 16 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant once again

Scotland is going to be interesting!!

By *ed-devilsCouple 16 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *cott60Man 16 weeks ago

Perth

By *sprey6Man 16 weeks ago

Here!

Roll on Scotland!!!

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 16 weeks ago

my town

By *J GeminiTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Northumberland

Cracking, the adventures continue, brilliant, thank you,

Xx

Grimsby

"Kinda hoping the ex would have a last time with Amy then. Never mind onwards and upwards. "

Nope,all he is getting is a soggy sock x

By *woformorefunCouple 16 weeks ago

Dundee

"Kinda hoping the ex would have a last time with Amy then. Never mind onwards and upwards.

Nope,all he is getting is a soggy sock x "

By *uzzer32Couple 16 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *ersey GentMan 16 weeks ago

St Peter

By *attboy107Man 16 weeks ago

Near MK

Looking forward to the hidden agenda

By *ushin boundariesCouple 16 weeks ago

halstead

By *rinceCorwinMan 16 weeks ago

Manchester

You've got to love a hidden agenda!

Enjoying this so much I don't want it to end