FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ellie 7

Ellie 7

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesB66 OP   Man 20 weeks ago

St Peter Port

I've a busy day, but will continue the story later this evening.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ndy79randyMan 20 weeks ago

Washington

By *avem30Man 20 weeks ago

barnsley

Loving this story

By *evonFbsCouple 20 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ersey GentMan 20 weeks ago

St Peter

By *eterpervisMan 20 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

book mark sorry. X

St Peter Port

Emma almost pushed Mike out of the way as soon as she realized that he had cum and presented her open legs in front of the still kneeling Ellie.

The view Ellie got was of an already very wet, completely naked pussy, with very puffy lips and an engorged clit, peeking out from within.

She'd never licked another woman's pussy before, but didn't want to spoil the vibe and Emma's did look so inviting, so she thought about what she liked to receive from Graeme and began to do the same to Emma.

Soft, almost featherlite kisses on the inner part of both silken thighs, were followed by Ellie's lips merely brushing over Emma's labia.

By this time Emma was laying back between Steve's legs as he reached forward to play with her sensitive nipples.

Ellie adored when Graeme tenderly kissed her pussy, before slipping his tongue between her lips, just enough to part them, but stopping short of her clit.

Emma was beginning to move her hips with each pass of Ellie's tongue, which meant that her tongue was gradually pushed deeper within, occasionally drifting onto Emma's clit, now even more swollen than previously.

As Ellie knealt, face between Emma's thighs, her arse in the air, she felt the unmistakable push of a cock finding its way into her own pussy, so she adjusted her position to force it deeper.

She didn't even think who it might be, because she simply didn't care. She just knew it felt great.

Hands reached around to grab her breasts and roughly tweak her erect nipples. Then the spanking began, one for each cheek as she felt the cock slam into her.

Ellie was now buried into Emma's sodden pussy, tongue maintaining the constant pressure that she loved from Graeme and which seemed to be having the same effect on Emma, judging by the encouraging noises and increased level of hip thrusting.

Ellie had always been honest with Graeme about what felt good, giving him feedback like "that's fabulous, keep it there, don't change a thing", so with Emma's orgasm obviously imminent, she kept the pressure on, even when her tongue started to get a bit tired.

Emma flooded as she came, thighs clamped on Ellie's head, as she watched her husband fucking Ellie from behind, David withdrawing just as he began to climax, pumping his own cum up Ellie's back as he did so.

"Oh my fucking God, Stacey" Emma said, still short of breath, "that was wonderful, so fucking wonderful".

She collapsed back onto Steve, utterly spent, but absolutely satisfied.

By *tan7724Man 20 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Washington

By *he-ProfessorMan 20 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *im66123Man 20 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ike231251Man 20 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ocktoplaywithMan 20 weeks ago

Derby

It’s a hard job, but someone has to do it

By *enbobjimMan 20 weeks ago

Wallasey

Nice to be back

By *ushin boundariesCouple 20 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ersey GentMan 20 weeks ago

St Peter

By *SpiresMan 20 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *lla_98Woman 20 weeks ago

Cardiff

I need more

SIDMOUTH

By *kpiercedCouple 20 weeks ago

walsall

St Peter Port

Ellie, on the other hand, still hadn't cum herself, but was in desperate need for release.

With David's cum still coating her back and his wife's over her face, she glanced around to see Mike and Steve now spit roasting Kim and completely oblivious to her needs and David and Emma resting.

Whilst the others were occupied, she slipped out of the sauna and into the mass of bodies, still writhing on the soft flooring in the play space.

Her estimate was probably 4 women and 3 men, of different ages and shapes, but all happy to make space for another.

A smooth black man in his 50s introduced himself by smiling at Ellie and quizically raising an eyebrow to ask permission before he slid his beautiful cock inside her, almost bringing her to an instant climax.

2 women began to kiss and play with her breasts, as the man slowly fucked her, teasing her pussy by almost withdrawing completely with each stroke, before easing back in again.

Ellie was close to cumming now, something her lover noted, upping his pace and sending her over the edge, to a delicious climax.

Still hard he withdrew his cock, ready for Ellie to clean him with her tongue, but instead, she took hold of it and leading him by his manhood, opened the door of the sauna, offering him as a gift to the overjoyed Emma, who immediated beckoned him towards her, with legs open wide.

"God, I'm such a slut" Ellie thought, "I love this!"

St Peter Port

"I need more "

What other twists would you enjoy reading about?

Washington

By *ike231251Man 20 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *avem30Man 20 weeks ago

barnsley

SIDMOUTH

By *rgasm4u69Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

By *SpiresMan 20 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ushin boundariesCouple 20 weeks ago

halstead

By *amesB66 OP   Man 19 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie spent the rest of the evening in various positions, with a selection of both men and women, individually and in group action. Her sex life could never have been described as vanilla, either before, or with, Graeme, but in recent weeks, she'd been exposed to a whole new level of experience and, on the whole, she'd loved it.

Finally being dropped off at her own place at around 3 am, she showered and slipped into her bed,to drift peacefully into the arms of Morpheus.

Her blissful sleep didn't last long, the vibration on her bedside cabinet, penetrating her slumber.

A message from The Caller, "Be free for brunch at 11. I'll send details where"

By *SpiresMan 19 weeks ago

Lichfield

So good

By *ockforplay66Man 19 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *ndy79randyMan 19 weeks ago

Washington

By *avem30Man 19 weeks ago

barnsley

By *rgasm4u69Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ike231251Man 19 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ushin boundariesCouple 19 weeks ago

halstead

By *enbobjimMan 19 weeks ago

Wallasey

It begins

St Peter Port

Ellie was showered and dressed early, messaging Harry with the latest update and discussing management strategies.

There was obviously one candidate for The Caller's identity and that was his long suffering wife, finally fed up of his philandering and volatile temperament.

Ellie had found out that, although Alan was the front of the business, it was Sharan that organised the deals and ran it. She was, without doubt, the brains.

But why would she want to destroy her business? It didn't make sense.

Ellie's phone pinged again. "Pret a Manger, by Primark, at 11. Mine's a latte. I'll find you".

She glanced at her watch. 10.45. "I'd better get a wiggle on" she said to herself, grabbing a coat and heading out of the door, before walking the short distance, head bowed against the wind, to the coffee shop.

No obvious candidates stood out amongst the assortment of individuals buried in their phones, savouring their coffees.

With each new arrival, Ellie's adrenaline level spiked, then settled, until finally, a familiar face headed through the door and made their way towards her.

Warrington

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan 19 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *evonFbsCouple 19 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *tan7724Man 19 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *pagedMan 19 weeks ago

Doncaster

Carn't stop there edge of seat stuff

By *ersey GentMan 19 weeks ago

St Peter

Washington

By *eterpervisMan 19 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie's blood froze as she saw that familiar jawline and hair. He'd shaved his stubble to smooth flesh, but it was definitely him.

He was now within 5 yards of the table as he looked directly into her eyes and a smile crossed his face, but it wasn't Alan's perfect smile. This smile was slightly lopsided, it was Alan, yet wasn't.

Sensing the confusion, the man sat down next to Ellie and introduced himself.

"I'm assuming he hasn't mentioned me, has he?" the stranger began. "The man he betrayed all those years ago".

Ellie was, by this time, open mouthed, just about able to shake her head in response to his question.

"My name is Martin Latham. Pleased to meet you. I'm Alan's younger brother".

Warrington

barnsley

Nice twist didn’t see that coming

halstead

Washington

St Peter Port

"Thanks for the coffee" Martin said, "I can see you're struggling with this new information, so I'll give you a little background" he went on.

"I'm 11 months younger than Alan, brought up in the same house, in Moss Side, not far from here. As kids, we were inseperable, he was the older brother I fought with daily, but still idolised. As we got older, however, it became clear that we were quite different, except, obviously, for our looks. Alan went to the local comprehensive and I got a scholarship to Manchester Grammar School and persuded an academic career, although I was the more naturally gifted athlete. Following so far?"

Ellie nodded and spoke for the first time, "I've never asked about his childhood at all. I never knew".

"And why would you?" Martin continued, blowing on the still scaldingly hot coffee.

"By the time Alan left school at 16 and went to work for our uncle, a local wholesale butcher, he'd already had a few run ins with the police, without ever being in Detention or Youth Custody. Uncle Jack was also a local very small time criminal, fencing st*len items, through his butcher's shops around Manchester. Alan saw this and expanded and diversified to where you find him today".

"And you Martin? What direction did you take?" Ellie said, regaining her composure.

"I went down to Cambridge to read PPE, sorry Philosophy, Politics and Economics, although at Cambridge, it's more maths loaded than Oxford, and graduated with a first and a rugby blue, before heading off to the City for a career in finance".

"So how did Alan betray you?" Ellie quizzed, "it sounds as though you escaped the criminal life?"

Martin was making headway through his coffee now and took his time replying. "All in good time, Ellie. Fancy something to eat? I'm starving".

Lichfield

Wallasey

Intrigued

nice twist

Washington

halstead

Warrington

Nice twist

By *irework CoupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Carlingford belfast

Looking forward

St Peter Port

"I've been abroad for some time" he went on,"living in Tuscany, so to me, a cheese and ham toastie is a comforting slice of heaven. Fancy one? Another coffee?"

Ellie opted for the same and whilst they waited, Martin continued with his story.

"Anyway, about 20 years ago, having just made partner at Goldman Sachs, Alan came down to stay in my Fulham flat, for what I thought was a social visit, but actually was his first crack at getting some business ties in London".

Their toasties arrived, Martin happily tucking into it as though it was his last meal. Once finished, he began to speak again.

"The long and the short of it, is that he began to use the flat more often, even when I was seconded to the States, which I often was in those days and he would ask my advice on financial matters, tax and investments. Nothing illegal there, or so I thought. Actually he'd been using my trading accounts and pretending to be me in London, with those who didn't know me well. Some investments he recommended, whilst impersonating me, went wrong and although I escaped a jail term, my reputation in the City was toast and he just walked away, leaving me jobless and unemployable".

"That must have been tough" Ellie sympathised "and your brother, too!"

"It took some time to get over it, for sure. Obviously, I wasn't destitute, far from it, but he'd used me and my London based life, had been finished overnight".

Ellie detected the hurt in his voice, evident even after all these years.

"Overseas, in juristictions less scrupulous in their hiring requirements, I have done very well for myself and am happily retired, bar from a little consultancy work and plotting Alan's downfall".

Ellie nodded her head, to encourage him to continue.

"So, I've been watching him for a month or so and saw you come into his life. The Kissing Couple video was picked up by my secretary and to my surprise, so was your real identity. It appears we have a mutual goal".

By now, Martin had a glint in his eye, "are you in, Ellie? I think I know how we can do it".

SIDMOUTH

cheltenham

Interesting twist

barnsley

Warrington

Scunthorpe

Cosmic !!!

halstead

By *ediraMan 19 weeks ago

Reigate

Washington

St Peter Port

Martin outlined his proposed plan to Ellie.

"Speak with your boss and get back to me. We need this to be watertight and to include Sharan too. As you'll be aware, she's the brains of the outfit"

Ellie relaxed into Martin's company, liking the differences in personalities between the brothers, but also recognizing the drive that had propelled both in their chosen careers.

When it came time to leave, Martin kissed Ellie gently on either cheek, saying, "I'll only text you between 9 and 10 in the morning, so you can keep your phone hidden. It's been a pleasure, Ellie, I can see why my brother likes you"

With that, he held the door open for Ellie and disappeared into the throng as though he'd never been there.

Lichfield

By *pagedMan 19 weeks ago

Doncaster

very interesting

Washington

By *acksmith22Man 19 weeks ago

cannock

Warrington

St Peter Port

Ellie spoke with Harry, who, with reservations, was happy with Martin's plan.

Ellie headed back to her apartment, switched off, then hid her private phone and checked her 'Manchester' phone for messages.

There were 2; one from Linda and one from Alan, both about the same thing, the club visit last night.

Linda thanked her again for stepping in at the last minute and saying that one of the guys, Mike, had asked if she could go out with him tonight.

Alan's message was along the same lines, but saying Mike wanted to take him and Sharon out for a meal tonight, to discuss some up and coming work and was she free to make up a 4 some?

"Hell yes" she thought to herself, "This could be interesting!"

She replied positively to both messages.

"Just tell me when and where, casual or formal?"

St Peter

halstead

cheltenham

Warrington

By *eterpervisMan 19 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

barnsley

Heckmondwike

Washington

Lichfield

Wallasey

Love it

Reigate

By *aughty but nice...Man 19 weeks ago

Staffs

St Peter Port

It was Mike that arrived in a taxi, to pick up a smart, but casually dressed, Ellie, from her flat.

"You ok with Thai food?" he said, opening the taxi door for her. He chuckled, then went on, "I hope so, because that's what we're having!"

"I rarely venture further than chicken pad thai, but yes, I'm fine thanks", she replied. "Perhaps I'll go off piste tonight and order something else" she continued.

They arrived almost at the same time as Alan and Sharon and made their way inside as a group, taking a corner table, with good views of the door and also a clear exit route, as was Alan's want. Ellie couldn't see any security, but envisaged at least one man being in close proximity outside.

Ellie studied the menu closely before choosing chicken pad thai, with a grin towards Mike.

"Excellent choice" he mouthed.

The men chatted together about expanding Mike's car dealerships into the south of England, via some of Alan's business associates there, whilst the women chatted about plans for the weekend.

Ellie could tell that Sharon was keeping one ear of the men's conversation, as occasionally she'd mentally drift off and return a few seconds later, with a very general comment, or simple nod of her head.

"A night cap at my hotel?" Mike suggested, as he picked up the tab at the end of the evening. "Their cocktails are quite superb".

So the four took a short journey, in Alan's chaffeur driven Jag, which had been parked just around the corner, before tucking into the cocktails at Mike's hotel.

As the alcohol continued to flow, Sharon began to lose her cool, collected exterior and started to look a little tipsy.

"I hear you went clubbing, last night, Stacey?" she said, peering over her 'Slippery Nipple' cocktail.

"God yes!" Ellie replied, "but not my normal sort of club! I'm blaming Mike for that!"

"And did you enjoy it?" Sharon went on. "Would you think I'd like it too?"

Alan and Mike's faces were a picture, unsure as to where Sharon was driving the conversation, but not wanting to interject and stop her.

Before Ellie could reply, Sharon continued, "Would you take me sometime, Stacey? Sometimes I just feel like an old prune and want to feel alive again!"

It was clear now that Alan was feeling uncomfortable and suggested that it was time to leave and went to get his wife's coat.

"Next time Alan's away" Sharon whispered, "promise me".

Ellie nodded, as Sharon was helped onto her slightly unsteady feet and, with Alan's support, made her way to the awaiting car.

"Well, I didn't see that coming!" Mike smiled, "she's not made of stone after all"

Ellie smiled back at Mike. "Fancy a shag? That has made me fucking horny!" she replied, squeezing his cock through his trousers.

"I hoped you'd say that" he grinned and taking her by the hand, they headed for the lift.

halstead

Scunthorpe

SIDMOUTH

Heckmondwike

Reigate

Washington

Warrington

By *emiOn4UMan 19 weeks ago

Erdington

So fucking horny now, edging…

Lichfield

St Peter

By *im66123Man 19 weeks ago

newcastle

St Peter Port

The sex was relaxed and great, Mike being a very attentive lover, but with a dominant streak, directing Ellie to follow his commands, but never hurting her. She was surprized how much she enjoyed having a hand on her throat as he fucked her, the vision dimming slightly peripherally as he maintained the pressure, before being restored as he released it.

She didn't ask to be taken home, but stayed by his side overnight before they shared breakfast the next morning.

"Would you be available again next week?" Mike said, tucking into his full English in the breakfast room. "Alan and I have more things to discuss and he's more chilled when you're around".

"I'd love that" said Ellie, "but sort it through Linda or she'll be mad and neither of us wish that!"

By the time Ellie put the key in her lock, it was long past 10 am, so she retrieved her private phone and switched it on, to check for messages.

There was only 1, from Martin, "Ready for Part 1 of our plan?" it read, "Time to reintroduce the world to Martin Latham, or at least ML Enterprises".

halstead

cheltenham

Lichfield

Warrington

SIDMOUTH

St Peter Port

"Did Mike say anything about our business arrangements, last night, Stacey?" Alan said as he pushed passed her and entered the flat.

"He's just messaged calling our next meeting off. Something's not right!"

Ellie shook her head and relayed all that she knew, which was that he'd asked her to accompany him for any post business meal with you.

"He seemed very positive" she said truthfully.

"Well something's fucking spooked him! I need one of his garage plots to complete a chunk of real estate that I've already aquired. Without it, the rest is worthless and I'll lose money, a lot of money!"

He was trying to get through again and failing, which didn't improve his mood at all, just as Linda announced her presence at the door.

"I was passing, so I thought I'd pop by" she said, "on second thoughts, maybe I'll give it a miss!" she went on, sensing Alan's mood.

"I'm fucking going. If that bastard calls, phone me!"

Alan left, slamming the door. "Stacey?"

"Don't ask" Ellie replied, "I haven't a clue".

Scunthorpe

Heckmondwike

By *kpiercedCouple 19 weeks ago

walsall

Washington

SIDMOUTH

Warrington

halstead

St Peter Port

"I've a new potential colleague for you, Stacey" said Linda, changing the subject. "I'd appreciate your opinion if you're free in an hour or so. She says that she's in her 50s, but from her photos she looks no more than in her 30s and there's a definite market for a slightly older woman in the agency"

"I'd love to. Do I need to change?" Ellie replied.

"No, you're just fine. I'll give her a call now, she's just visiting for the day from the Midlands and goes by the rather exotic name of Midnight".

Scunthorpe

By *midnight-Woman 19 weeks ago

Fuck

midnight bites her lip and squirms on the chair

Heckmondwike

Washington

SIDMOUTH

By *SpiresMan 18 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ushin boundariesCouple 18 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

Maybe a good night coming up for Ellie

By *enbobjimMan 18 weeks ago

Wallasey

Nice

By *avem30Man 18 weeks ago

barnsley

This is a great story

By *im66123Man 18 weeks ago

newcastle

By *amesB66 OP   Man 18 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie and Linda wandered into the Java Bar Espresso, near Oxford Rd station, just before the heavens opened.

A quick glance around, suggested that Midnight hadn't arrived yet, but there was an unattended, steaming mocha sitting on a table in the corner of the shop, that was missing its owner.

As Linda ordered 2 large skinny lattes, a tall, elegant woman, with brunette hair, tinted with red, returned from the bathroom, to resume drinking the lonesome beverage.

Ellie, now in possession of the first skinny latte, walked across to speak with the woman.

"Midnight?" she asked, as she drew back a chair, inviting herself to join the woman's table.

"Hello, Linda" came the husky voiced reply, "take a seat".

"Actually, I'm Stacey" Ellie said, "this is Linda" she went on she drew back another chair for her agency boss, "lovely to meet you".

By *ndy79randyMan 18 weeks ago

Washington

Warrington

By *evonFbsCouple 18 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ike231251Man 18 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ediraMan 18 weeks ago

Reigate

St Peter Port

Introductions made, Linda explained that Stacey had joined them to provide a working perspective of the job, so that Midnight could ask her any questions on the practicalities of working within the agency.

Both Ellie and Linda were astounded to find that Midnight was indeed 54, her body, face and skin, being that of someone 20 years younger. Her dress sense was elegant, yet incredibly sexy, even in jeans and a blouse, her accessories, expensive, yet understated.

"I have to ask this, Midnight, but why do you wish to join the agency? If you don't mind me saying this, you don't look as though you need the money?"

"I don't mind at all" Midnight replied, "my children have left home, my husband works overseas and hasn't been interested in me for years and I adore sex, but don't want to have an affair. The esc*rt life has been a fantasy of mine for years and it's an itch I'm finally ready to scratch".

"And why Manchester, with us?" Linda went on.

"Near enough to commute, but far enough away not to be meeting the husbands of my friends. Probably!", she smiled.

"Look, I'm realistic enough to realise that the reality might be very different and I'll hate it, but I know that I'm in good shape and if I'm going to do it, then it'll have to be sooner rather than later."

"And men love a MILF" Ellie said, "the young ones especially. Are you OK with the idea of being with a younger man?"

Midnight just smiled, "Come to mamma! Tonight your dreams are gonna come true!"

All 3 laughed quietly, before Linda said, "let's see how you do, Midnight. When can you start?"

"I'm staying over this evening. Do you have any bookings?"

barnsley

By *im66123Man 18 weeks ago

newcastle

SIDMOUTH

Wallasey

Would love a midnight snack

halstead

By *attboy107Man 18 weeks ago

Near Bodmin

Rushes to the head of the queue to book midnight

By *ersey GentMan 18 weeks ago

St Peter

By *cubasexMan 18 weeks ago

Dudley

By *he-ProfessorMan 18 weeks ago

cheltenham

St Peter Port

Ellie had no one booked for the day, so offered to show Midnight her apartment and to have a further chat about her life.

"I've not been with the agency for very long and indeed, this is my first time esc*rting. I worked in an office previously, but with financial burdens and a gambling ex husband, I decided to see if I could make some money" Ellie began, as she made Midnight a cup of tea in the flat's kitchen.

"Regrets?" Midnight quizzed.

"A couple of bad experiences with guys getting too physical with some role play sessions, where we'd already chatted about levels of consent and safe words. That and poor hygeine" Ellie pinched her nose, "sweaty pits and bad breath are the bane of my life!"

"Not much different from a night out in Birmingham. Just because I'm a little older, people assume I'm desperate. Quite the contrary, I'm bloody picky!" Midnight responded.

"That's one thing we can't be here, although we can suggest a shower and a mouth wash though" Ellie replied, just as her phone began to buzz.

"Hi Linda. Yes, she's with me know. OK, I'll check. Give me a moment"

"Midnight, fancy a meal out this evening? A double date with me and just one man! He wants us both and Linda says that he loves the sound of you!"

"God, yes!" Midnight replied, "I'm so excited!"

Washington

By *orgotten22Woman 18 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

St Peter Port

Midnight had brought some more casual clothes with her and after consultation with Linda, headed back to her nearby hotel to shower and get changed for the early evening meal in one of the bigger central hotels.

Ellie had arranged to go ahead to meet the client in the hotel bar, so by the time Midnight arrived, just after 6, Ellie was already making inroads into her second glass of Chardonnay, whilst Graham, the client, was tucking into another Merlot.

Midnight spotted them both at the bar and despite the size of her heels, glided effortlessly into the bar, dozens of eyes training on her, furtively.

"Midnight, what an absolute feast for my eyes" Graham began, "I'm thrilled to have both of you ladies to entertain me this evening. We'll have so much fun".

Having bought Midnight a glass of Chablis, the 3 made their way through to the restaurant, before feasting on the most exquisite Indian food imaginable.

Graham was a fabulous host, listening carefully, flirting just enough, great company and, of course, paying for everything.

"I have ordered drinks for my suite" Graham said, levering himself out of his restaurant chair, "I do hope you'll both join me?"

Ellie and Midnight beamed at each other, befor Midnight replied, "lead the way, Graham. We're all yours"

By *tan7724Man 18 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *ike231251Man 18 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Lichfield

By *ediraMan 18 weeks ago

Reigate

Dudley

St Peter

halstead

St Peter Port

The 3 entered the empty lift together, Graham's hands around both Ellie's and Midnight's slim waists, in full view of the reception staff, who smiled and nodded as the lift doors closed.

In heels, both ladies towered over Graham, his head barely coming to the level of their breasts, a position that he wasn't about to complain of, as they both enveloped him in a smothering embrace.

The ping of the lift as it reached floor 12, enabled him to come up for air and lead both women, by their hands, towards his sumptuous suite.

"After you ladies" he said, holding open the door for them all to cross the threshold and into the rather elegant surroundings of his suite.

"As I said earlier, I've arranged for drinks, which Javier will serve shortly" he continued.

With that a young Mediterranean man, naked except for a neat, white waiter's apron, emerged from the bar area, carrying bottles of wine towards the already prepared glasses.

"I do like to cater for all tastes" Graham smiled, squeezing Javier's firm bottom as he passed him.

"Ladies, what can I get you?" Javier said in his incredibly sexy voice.

Eliie spoke first, "We'll think of something, Javier, don't worry!"

By *he-ProfessorMan 18 weeks ago

cheltenham

Nice

Warrington

By *tan7724Man 18 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

SIDMOUTH

St Peter

halstead

Dudley

barnsley

Washington

Wallasey

Part 8 incoming hopefully

Lichfield

St Peter Port

I'll begin Part 8 tomorrow, as today, my creative juices have run dry and I'm knackered!

By *attboy107Man 18 weeks ago

Near Bodmin

Still a really good story, looking forward to reading much more when you get a chance to write it.